- » Drop Cake
Drop Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of drop cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for drop cake recipes.
Pecan Drop Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F before baking.
2. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
3. In a large dry and grease free mixing bowl, beat the egg white using a wire whisk, until stiff.
4. Add the sugar gradually,... - 36.2448
Fruit Cake Drops
1. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and brandy.
3. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time, . blending well to make... - 37.7655
Gum Drop Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease and flour a tube pan.
3) In a large bowl, beat together white sugar, butter, sweet milk and eggs.
2) Sift together salt, flour, nutmeg and cinnamon. Add the dry ingredients into wet and mix well.... - 45.4272
Vanilla Flavored Gum Drop Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a tube pan.
2) Finely chop the gum drops and sprinkle a little flour over them so they do not stick.
3) In a bowl, beat butter, sugar and eggs. Add in 1/2 cup of milk and stir well.
4) Add in 1 cup... - 44.7705
Dropped Codfish And Potato Cakes
Freshen codfish according to directions on package.
Mix fish and next 6 ingredients.
Drop from tablespoon into a skillet of hot fat 1/2 inch deep.
Brown quickly on both sides; drain on unglazed brown paper. - 35.812
Honey Drop Cakes
1) In a bowl, add shortening and whip to cream.
2) Gradually add sugar to the cream.
3) Add honey, beaten egg yolk and lemon juice to the sugar mixture. Combine thoroughly.
4) Separately sift flour and baking powder together.
5) Add the flour... - 44.8371
Drop Party Fare Shortcake
Instead of kneading and rolling Party fare Shortcake dough, drop dough by spoonfuls into muffin pans or onto baking sheet.
Bake in a hot oven.
Bake about 15 minutes. - 23.4722
Mix together flour, cinnamon, baking soda & baking powder.
Add milk, molasses & beaten egg, mix well.
Add enough graham flour to make a soft dough.
Drop from spoon into deep hot fat (365 degrees).
Fry until golden brown on both sides; sugar while still warm. - 34.3466
Montrose Drop Cakes
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Cream butter until fluffy, add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, then brandy, rose water, and nutmeg.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and mix in a little bit at a time.
Stir in... - 44.3136
Raisin Drop Cakes
1) In a bowl, add shortening to cream.
2) Mix sugar to the shortening.
3) Gradually add beaten egg and milk to the sugar mixture.
4) Sift in flour, baking powder and salt all together and add to the mixture.
5) Wash raisins, drain and lightly... - 46.0685
Instead of kneading and rolling, drop the Shortcake dough by spoonfuls into muffin pans or onto baking sheet, Bake in a hot oven.
Split open to serve with sweetened fresh fruit and whipped cream between and on top of biscuits.
Bake: About 15 minutes. - 22.7039
Raisin Peek A Boo Drops
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and shortening.
3) Beat in the eggs.
4) Sift together the flour, salt and soda.
5) Add the sifted ingredients to the eggs mixture along with the vanilla.
6) On an... - 43.9931
1. Crack the eggs and then separate yolks and whites
2. Grease and flour baking sheets
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F, 230°C, Gas Mark 8
4. Beat the whites with salt and keep whisking until very stiff.
5. Using a wire whisk, whisk in... - 37.0677
Sugar Plum Cake
Frost cake layers with whipped cream; be sure sides and top are covered.
Cover sides and top edge with toasted almonds.
Place small amount whipped cream in icing bag.
Using rosette tip, pipe rosettes in circle on top of cake, as illustrated.
Decorate each... - 31.4167
Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Yummy Pineapple Upside Down Cake are never shared at my home. Everyone is crazy about these wonderful cakes. Use this brilliant recipe to make a delicious Pineapple Upside Down Cake - 48.2536
Basic Cake Mix Cookies
Empty half of cake mix into bowl and add remaining ingredients.
Add balance of cake mix and beat until smooth.
Blend in optional ingredients.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls on greased cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 3 75 Â° F. - 29.5058
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Melt butter in a heavy 10" skillet (with ovenproof handle) or in a 9"x9"x2" pan over low heat.
Off heat, sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter.
Arrange pineapple in a pattern on sugar and fill spaces with cherries and pecans.
Set... - 47.7824
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1. Prepare and bake cake mix in a 10-inch angel cake tube pan, then cool, following label directions. Remove cake from pan; wash pan.
2. Slice cake crosswise into 3 even layers; return top layer to pan. (Set middle layer aside for another dessert or a snack... - 33.4906
Black Forest Cherry Cake
Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla together until thick and fluffy, about 10 minutes.
Alternately fold chocolate and flour into egg mixture, ending with flour.
Pour batter into 3 well-greased and floured 8-inch-round cake pans.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven 10... - 45.4587
Peach Pear Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable spray.
3. To make the Skinny Shortcakes
4. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder.
5. Cut in butter... - 52.7762
1. Grease and dust two pastry tins.
2. Roll out the dough into about 6 mm. (1") thickness.
3. Stamp out rounds (about 65 mm. or 2 1/2" diameter) with a fluted cutter.
4. Put one round in each cavity of the tins. Place a little cake mixture on each... - 39.7661
Microwave Strawberry Shortcake
This Strawberry Shortcake is one of the tastiest cookies that I've ever tasted. Try these creamy bakes for your next dessert. Your suggestions for this Strawberry Shortcake are welcome. - 41.3057
Strawberry Shortcake With Whipped Cream Topping
1. Line two 8-inch round glass cake dishes with 2 layers of paper towels cut to fit dish.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk and mix only until the dry ingredients are... - 36.7517
Best Strawberry Shortcake
1) In two 8-inch round glass cake dishes, line with two layers of paper towels.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
3) Then cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and pour in milk to moisten the dry ingredients and make... - 44.1483
Perfect Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Put 125 g./ 4 oz.of the melted butter in a flameproof baking dish, then add 225 g./ 8 oz.of the sugar.
Stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
Remove from the heat and arrange the pineapple rings in the dish.
Sift the flour, cinnamon and nutmeg into a... - 36.2292
Date And Raisin Cake
1. Grease and flour a 7-inch round cake tin.
2. In a bowl, add self raising flour, margarine, caster sugar, lemon zest and rub together.
3. Separately, whisk egg and add to the flour mix, add the raisins, chopped dates and continue to... - 40.7427
Tunnel Of Fudge Cake
1. Grease well a 12-cup fluted tube pan, or 10-inch angel cake tube pant
2. Beat butter or margarine in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed until creamy; beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended; gradually beat in sugar until fluffy.
3. Stir in... - 33.3626
Mock Pistachio Cake
Heat oven to 375Â°.
In plastic bag or tightly covered jar, shake almonds and food color until almonds are evenly colored.
Spread in ungreased baking pan.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
Prepare cake as directed on package except fold almonds into... - 32.2556
Grandma's Spotted Cake
Prepare the cake batter using the directions on the packages, using a separate bowl for each flavor.
Drop large tablespoons of the white cake batter in a checkerboard pattern into a greased 12x18 inch cake pan.
Drop large tablespoons of the chocolate cake... - 32.9795
Sponge Cakes is soft and yummy cake. Sponge Cakes get its rich flavor from vanilla essence. Sponge cake is cherishing by many world-wide. - 29.8603
Strawberry Tunnel Cream Cake
Invert cake onto serving plate.
Cut 1/2-inch slice crosswise from top of cake; set aside.
With sharp knife, cut around cake 1 inch from center hole and 1 inch from outer edge, leaving cake walls 1 inch thick.
Remove cake from center, leaving 1-inch thick base... - 40.5229
This quick and simple upside-down cake is extraordinarily succulent and tender! It is indeed a yummy and scrumptious way to indulge your sweet tooth. - 42.7507
Fruit Filled Coffee Cake
This Fruit Filled Coffee Cake recipe can help you make a brilliant cake. Try this Fruit Filled Coffee Cake and you will understand why my husband asks for it every other weekend! Trust me, you will addicted to this recipe! - 45.0647
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350F.
Drop 3 or 4 tablespoons margarine into a 9 inch square pan.
Heat in the oven until melted.
Tip pan to spread margarine evenly over the bottom.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and lemon juice.
Arrange pineapple slices over the bottom.
Fit... - 39.2327
Fruit Swirl Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, or 2 baking pans, 9x9x2 inches.
Beat sugar, margarine, shortening, baking powder, vanilla, almond extract and eggs in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, until... - 43.6943
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat the eggs lightly and gradually add to the creamed mixture together with the essences.
2. Sieve the flour, stir in ground almonds and fold into the mixture using a metal tablespoon. Add the milk to... - 39.1598
Black Forest Cherry Cake
Drain sour cherries thoroughly and cut in half.
Pour over them 1/4 cup of the kirsch; cover, and let stand at least 4 hours.
Grease and flour four 9-inch round cake pans.
Melt the unsweetened chocolate over hot water (or use the liquid unsweetened chocolate... - 44.4925
Coconut Frosted Date Cake
Coconut Frosted Date Cake has a fine taste. Zucchini Cake gets its taste from coconut mixed with dates and eggs. Coconut Frosted Date Cake is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 44.5199
Easy Poppy Seed Cake
Cream butter, margarine, sugar and egg yolks in large mixing bowl.
Combine sour cream and soda.
Add sour cream mixture, flour, vanilla and poppy seed; mix well.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Fold egg whites into batter; pour into ungreased tube... - 39.5385
Stir cake mix with pudding.
If more color is desired, add a few drops of green food coloring to the water.
Add water and oil to the mix.
Then add extract.
Add the eggs, one at a time, using low speed of mixer.
Beat 5 minutes.
Grease a large angel food cake or... - 42.0814
Thanksgiving Maple Cake
Want a show stopping dessert for Thanksgiving without having to spend hours in the kitchen? This video is all about how to make and decorate a cake that looks like a store bought one. Chef is smart enough to use Betty Crocker's cake mix with loads of spices... - 117.485
Yankee Party Cake
1. Prepare cake mix with mace, following label directions. Pour batter into an ungreased 10-inch angel cake tube pan.
2. Bake in slow oven (325°)' 50 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly pressed with fingertip.
3. Invert pan, placing tube over a... - 42.0055
A luscious continental cake, flavored with hazelnuts, this is topped with apricot glaze and filled and decorated with chocolate butter cream â€” perfect for a very special coffee party or to serve as a dessert - 36.326
Captain's Cake Chocolate Cake
Break up the chocolate and put into a small bowl.
Add the boiling water, stir and leave.
Put the margarine and sugar into a mixing bowl and sit the bowl on a damp cloth.
Using a wooden spoon beat the mixture very hard until it is soft and fluffy.
Holding an... - 44.9756
Daffodil layers are made with layers of angel food cake and gelatin, tinged with lemon flavoring. Frosted with whipped cream, this three layer cake is a mega treat and can be prepared for gathering and parties. - 42.5226
Little Corn Cakes
Scald corn meal and butter by pouring boiling water over it.
Add salt and sugar.
Break eggs into mixture and beat.
Add enough milk to make batter very soft.
Add baking powder.
Drop by tablespoons into buttered frying pan to make each small corn cake. - 33.0581
Soul Delicious Red Velvet Cake
1. Sift the flour.
2. In a bowl, break the eggs.
3. In a large mixing bowl, using a balloon whisk, mix together the flour, cocoa, the sugar, the eggs and the milk, until the mixture is smooth.
4. In a large baking pan, put in the cake... - 89.6448
Honey Upside Down Cake
Cook fruit separately as directed on packages or cover with water, cover and simmer until tender.
Remove stones from prunes.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Put 1/2 cup honey, brown sugar and 1/4 cup butter in a 10-inch heavy iron skillet, and let melt... - 40.9205
Butter Scotch Cake
Sift together flour, soda, baking powder and sugar.
Combine butter, cream, syrup and chocolate in a pan and place over very low heat.
Cook till chocolate melts, stirring constantly.
Pour the mixture into flour mixture and mix well.
Add few drops... - 41.3165
Upside Down Lemon Cake
Rinse, slice very thin, and remove seeds from enough lemons to yield 12 slices.
At four equal intervals around each slice, make cuts through peel almost to center.
Arrange lemon slices on bottom of a greased (bottom only) 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
(For a... - 44.6759
Coconut Lime Cake
In large mixer bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.
Add butter, vegetable shortening, vanilla, and 3/4 cup of the buttermilk; blend at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Add remaining... - 43.1056
Somerset Apple Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 8-inch cake tin with greased nonstick parchment paper.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour and mixed spice. Add in pieces of butter. Mix so that the mixture becomes crumbly.
3) Add in the sugar and apples. Stir... - 43.0843
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1) As per the directions on the label, make and bake the cake mix in a 10-inch tube pan. Allow to cool. Remove the cake from the pan. Rinse the pan.
2) Cut the cake crosswise into 3 layers and put the top layer back in the pan. Keep the middle layer... - 41.9343
Baseball Cap Cake
Grease and dust Batter Bowl or lightly spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions and pour into prepared Batter Bowl.
Bake 55 to 65 minutes, or until Cake Tester inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
Cool... - 39.5067
Cinnamon Roll Cake
A delicious cake for breakfast, brunch or just a snack with coffee or tea. Simple to make and uses ingredients you may have on hand in your pantry and refrigerator. - 113.184
Halloween Layer Cake
This Halloween Layer Cake is luscious cake with colorful cream cheese frosting in between layers and topped with chocolate glaze. Just enjoy this Halloween Layer this Halloween and you'll want to make it a part of your festival menu every year. Feel free to... - 50.9718
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour three 8-inch square baking pans.
For cake, prepare cake mix following package directions for basic recipe.
Combine 1 3/4 cups batter and coconut in small bowl; set aside.
Combine 13/4 cups batter, pistachio nuts and 5... - 46.6948
Meat Cake Soup
1) In a bowl, mix together egg yolks, scallions, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
2) Shape into 12 small flat cakes.
3) In a saucepan, bring the broth to a boil and carefully drop the cakes into it.
4) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
5) Serve hot,... - 38.6311
Corn Cakes is easy to make cake recipe. Corn Cakes get its taste from cornmeal mixed with flour and sugar. Corn Cakes are cherished by many food joints around the world. - 28.7822
Corned Beef Cakes
Corned Beef Cakes is savory cake and easy to make. Corned Beef Cakes gets its grand taste from beef, eggs and breadcrumbs. - 37.2126
Blueberry Griddle Cakes
Blueberry griddle cakes are sweet pancakes or griddle cakes that can be served for breakfast. Prepared with a batter of berries, eggs, milk and flour, the blueberry griddle cake is cooked to a golden color and can be served with syrup. - 34.2811
Place the cornmeal and salt in a bowl, add the boiling water, then blend in the milk and mix to a stiff batter.
Drop the batter 1 tablespoon at a time into a hot well greased frying pan or griddle and spread it into 3-inch rounds.
Fry the Johnnycakes for 1-2... - 26.8252
Almond & Orange Cake
Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas 3.
Lightly grease and flour a deep, 20cm (8in) cake tin.
Put all the ingredients for the cake in a large bowl and beat together thoroughly.
Alternatively, put the cake ingredients in a food processor and process until... - 39.3504
Angel Berry Cake
With sharp, thin-bladed knife, make slits at 1-inch intervals around top of cake, between center and rim, cutting through cake from top to bottom.
With knife, insert berries into slits.
Spoon juice evenly over berries.
Whip cream with sugar, vanilla, and food... - 36.8639
Cattail Spoon Cakes With Molasses Sauce
Combine soda and sour milk; add egg, salt, flour and pollen.
Heat oil in deep fryer to 370°F.
Dip tea spoon into hot oil, then into batter.
Drop spoonfuls of dough into oil and deep fry 3 to 5 minutes; dipping spoon into hot oil when necessary to... - 33.9646
Pineapple And Apricot Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4. Double line an 8 in (20 cm) round or 7 in (18 cm) square cake tin. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually beat the eggs into the creamed mixture with the vanilla essence, beating... - 35.7493
Orange Glazed Coffee Cake
Put the yeast in a large mixing bowl.
Add the warm water and stir.
Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
The mixture will become foamy.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the flour, oil, and icing, and mix together to blend.
By hand or with a heavy duty electric... - 44.094
French Cinnamon Tea Cake
French Cinnamon Tea Cake as name suggest it is served with tea. French Cinnamon Tea Cake gets its rich flavor from eggs mixed in flour and flavored with cinnamon and vanilla essence. - 40.8596
Grease and dust a 200 mm. (8") diameter tin.
Sieve the flour, chocolate powder and cocoa together.
In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar very well.
When light and creamy, add eggs, one at a time, beating each time thoroughly.
Fold in all the flour very... - 44.3813
These date cakes are fabulous ! Dig into a chunk of this delicious date and walnut cakes anytime and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Date Cakes are welcome ! - 44.7198
Almond Apricot Coffee Cake
This Almond Apricot Coffee Cake is delicious ! Try this fruit and nut creamy bake for your next coffee. Tell me if you've liked this Almond Apricot Coffee Cake. - 40.5543
Rhubarb Cobbler Cake
1. Combine 1 cup of the sugar, cornstarch and cloves in a large saucepan; stir in orange juice. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
2. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine and rhubarb: heat to boiling; spoon into a buttered... - 35.5714
Golden Layer Cake
Stir shortening to soften.
Gradually add sugar, and cream until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each.
Sift together dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with... - 42.8478
Dried Fruit Cake
1. Take a mixing bowl, add dates, candied fruits, pecans, macadamia nuts and raisins.
2. Sieve flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. Mix nuts and mixed fruits, vanilla and egg and mix well.
3. Take 2 baking dishes, long ones, prepare them and... - 48.3161
1. Sieve baking powder and flour together.
2. Separate egg whites and egg yolks and using a whip, whisk separately.
3. Combine together and stir in ½ cup of sugar and mix well.
4. Take a bowl and arrange the whipped eggs.
5. Mix 1/3rd of the sieved... - 48.2349
Orange Cake Sauce
Slice orange and lime in half; remove seeds and dice with rind.
Dice 1/2 seeded lemon with rind as well.
Place diced fruit in food processor and mix well.
Add strawberries and blend 30 seconds; set aside.
Place both sugars and water in saucepan; bring to... - 38.5066
Pretty Fruit Cake Cookies
Cream butter and sugar.
Add egg and mix well.
Stir in flour and buttermilk.
Add other ingredients and mix well.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 400° for 12 to 15 minutes. - 33.2433
Festive Halloween Bunt Cake
Halloween celebrations are incomplete without a bit of spooky looking sweet treats! Sweeten up your Halloween with traditional bunt cake that is easy to whip up and quick too. Deck it up with wild, spooky and funky frosting and there you have a Halloween... - 105.037
Ice Cream Cake Roll
This ice cream cake roll makes for a delicious dessert whether it is a family dinner you are planning to host or a grand dinner with a big crowd over. An easy to make dessert that can be made well in advance and frozen , it would be one that your guests would... - 34.0329
Lemon Or Cinnamon Crunch Cake
Combine sugar, water, and corn syrup in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until syrup reaches very hard-crack stage (300° on candy thermometer).
Remove from heat at once and quickly stir in soda and oil of lemon or... - 40.3468
Coffee Crown Cake
1. Heat milk in small saucepan; stir in sugar; cool to lukewarm.
2. Dissolve yeast in very warm water in large bowl. ("Very warm" water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in cooled milk mixture and beaten eggs.
3. Beat in 2 cups biscuit... - 37.9439
Chocolate And Orange Jelly Cake
1) In a bowl, combine the orange juice and add agar agar on top.
2) Then, stir in the sugar.
3) On high power, heat for 2 minutes or until the mix starts boiling.
4) To this, add the ginger.
5) Into a 1 pint jelly mould, pour the liquid and let it... - 43.7202
Moonlight Mellow Chocolate Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube or 12-cup fluted tube pan.
In large bowl, blend cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, potatoes, margarine, water and eggs at low speed until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at highest speed; stir in nuts.
Pour into... - 41.7983
Fabulous Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in molasses, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and mace until blended. Add eggs, brandy, and yogurt and blend... - 34.3273
Grand Fruit Cake
Grease and double-line one 25 cm/10 inch tin.
Wrap two layers of brown paper around the outside rising well above the cake tin.
Tie with string.
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the beaten eggs, with a tablespoon of the flour... - 46.3409
Spicy Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 7-inch square cake tin. Line with a greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour and salt. Add in pieces of butter. Mix into a crumbly mixture.
4) Add in sugar, dried fruit,... - 49.2534
Walnut And Date Cake- My First Bake
This is a delicious brown colored nutty cake, made with flour, butter, eggs, sugar, dates and walnuts as the vital ingredients. The cake can either be decorated with the frosting of your own choice or can be served plain. Here I have not used any frosting but... - 0
Sauteed Codfish Cakes
1. Place the cod fillets on a plate in a steamer and steam, covered, over moderate heat until opaque throughout and the edges flake easily with a fork, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool. Flake the fish into small pieces.
2. Put the potato chunks in a small saucepan... - 40.0415
Coffee Ring Cake
Cream the butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the eggs and beat well.
Grate the orange rind and add to the mixture.
Squeeze the juice from the orange and mix with the coffee.
Sift the flour and cinnamon and add alternately with the... - 45.9238
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. In a bowl cream butter and sugar for cake.
3. In a large bowl sieve flour and baking powder.
4. Mix it to the creamed mixture alternately with milk and vanilla.
5. Gently fold egg whites and stir to... - 46.831
White Mountain Apricot Torte
Beat eggs with milk and melted shortening in a medium size bowl; stir in pancake mix, then beat just until smooth.
Heat a 7 inch frying pan.
Test temperature by sprinkling on a few drops of water; when drops bounce about, temperature is right.
Pour... - 40.5772
1. Sift the flour and cornflour together.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar very well until light and creamy.
3. Add the essence and beat.
4. Add the flour mixture and mix well.
5. Fit a star nozzle in a piping bag and fill the bag with the mixture.
6. ... - 46.6359
Pink Lemonade Cake
Pink lemonade cake is a creamy cake with loads of indulgence. Made with cake mix and layered with ice cream in the middle the pink lemonade cake is a frozen dessert. Topped with whipped cream, it is creamy and quite sinful. - 34.5939
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Mix together the fruit (having washed the cherries) coat in a little of the flour.
Mix the remaining flour and baking powder, then rub in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar.
Stir in the... - 46.0573
To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Stir butter into yeast mixture.
Lightly beat in 1 egg.
Pour into flour... - 46.5123
Farmhouse Fruit Cake
Grease and line one 15 cm/6 inch square or 750 g/1 1/2 lb loaf-tin.
Cut up the butter and rub it into the flour until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar and the dried fruit.
Beat the eggs with 1 tablespoon of the milk and add to the dry... - 36.5715
Quick Marble Cake
Prepare cake mixes as directed on package in two separate bowls.
Wax paper line or lightly grease and flour the sides and bottom of a 9 in. (23 cm) square cake pan.
Drop batter by tablespoons into the pan, alternating chocolate and white batters.
Bake at... - 30.0112
Carrot And Orange Cake
1 Preheat the oven at 300 degrees farenheit/150 degrees celsius
2 Prepare a 2 lb loaf tin, base lined and greased.
3 In a bowl, cream butter, rind and sugar.
4 Beat in eggs one at a time.
5 Add sultanas, carrot, dry ingredients... - 44.3675
Raisin Spice Cake
1. Beat butter or margarine, brown sugar and egg in the large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed, until well blended and fluffy.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves onto wax paper. Turn mixer speed to very low; add sifted dry... - 34.6932
Drop Cake Recipes By Category