- » Drop Cake
Drop Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of drop cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for drop cake recipes.
Pecan Drop Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F before baking.
2. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
3. In a large dry and grease free mixing bowl, beat the egg white using a wire whisk, until stiff.
4. Add the sugar gradually,... - 37.6837
Fruit Cake Drops
1. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and brandy.
3. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time, . blending well to make... - 35.916
Gum Drop Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease and flour a tube pan.
3) In a large bowl, beat together white sugar, butter, sweet milk and eggs.
2) Sift together salt, flour, nutmeg and cinnamon. Add the dry ingredients into wet and mix well.... - 44.9802
Vanilla Flavored Gum Drop Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a tube pan.
2) Finely chop the gum drops and sprinkle a little flour over them so they do not stick.
3) In a bowl, beat butter, sugar and eggs. Add in 1/2 cup of milk and stir well.
4) Add in 1 cup... - 44.4321
Drop Party Fare Shortcake
Instead of kneading and rolling Party fare Shortcake dough, drop dough by spoonfuls into muffin pans or onto baking sheet.
Bake in a hot oven.
Bake about 15 minutes. - 22.6785
Dropped Codfish And Potato Cakes
Freshen codfish according to directions on package.
Mix fish and next 6 ingredients.
Drop from tablespoon into a skillet of hot fat 1/2 inch deep.
Brown quickly on both sides; drain on unglazed brown paper. - 36.4027
Honey Drop Cakes
1) In a bowl, add shortening and whip to cream.
2) Gradually add sugar to the cream.
3) Add honey, beaten egg yolk and lemon juice to the sugar mixture. Combine thoroughly.
4) Separately sift flour and baking powder together.
5) Add the flour... - 44.3931
Mix together flour, cinnamon, baking soda & baking powder.
Add milk, molasses & beaten egg, mix well.
Add enough graham flour to make a soft dough.
Drop from spoon into deep hot fat (365 degrees).
Fry until golden brown on both sides; sugar while still warm. - 33.8506
Montrose Drop Cakes
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Cream butter until fluffy, add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, then brandy, rose water, and nutmeg.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and mix in a little bit at a time.
Stir in... - 42.1567
Raisin Drop Cakes
1) In a bowl, add shortening to cream.
2) Mix sugar to the shortening.
3) Gradually add beaten egg and milk to the sugar mixture.
4) Sift in flour, baking powder and salt all together and add to the mixture.
5) Wash raisins, drain and lightly... - 46.3966
Instead of kneading and rolling, drop the Shortcake dough by spoonfuls into muffin pans or onto baking sheet, Bake in a hot oven.
Split open to serve with sweetened fresh fruit and whipped cream between and on top of biscuits.
Bake: About 15 minutes. - 22.5708
Raisin Peek A Boo Drops
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and shortening.
3) Beat in the eggs.
4) Sift together the flour, salt and soda.
5) Add the sifted ingredients to the eggs mixture along with the vanilla.
6) On an... - 40.104
1. Crack the eggs and then separate yolks and whites
2. Grease and flour baking sheets
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F, 230°C, Gas Mark 8
4. Beat the whites with salt and keep whisking until very stiff.
5. Using a wire whisk, whisk in... - 36.7537
Basic Cake Mix Cookies
Empty half of cake mix into bowl and add remaining ingredients.
Add balance of cake mix and beat until smooth.
Blend in optional ingredients.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls on greased cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 3 75 Â° F. - 28.2094
Sugar Plum Cake
Frost cake layers with whipped cream; be sure sides and top are covered.
Cover sides and top edge with toasted almonds.
Place small amount whipped cream in icing bag.
Using rosette tip, pipe rosettes in circle on top of cake, as illustrated.
Decorate each... - 28.8361
Grandma's Spotted Cake
Prepare the cake batter using the directions on the packages, using a separate bowl for each flavor.
Drop large tablespoons of the white cake batter in a checkerboard pattern into a greased 12x18 inch cake pan.
Drop large tablespoons of the chocolate cake... - 31.2095
Black Forest Cherry Cake
Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla together until thick and fluffy, about 10 minutes.
Alternately fold chocolate and flour into egg mixture, ending with flour.
Pour batter into 3 well-greased and floured 8-inch-round cake pans.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven 10... - 43.4204
1. Grease and dust two pastry tins.
2. Roll out the dough into about 6 mm. (1") thickness.
3. Stamp out rounds (about 65 mm. or 2 1/2" diameter) with a fluted cutter.
4. Put one round in each cavity of the tins. Place a little cake mixture on each... - 40.4007
Mix according to muffin method, and drop by spoonfuls on heated greased griddle or frying pan. - 24.1429
Yankee Party Cake
1. Prepare cake mix with mace, following label directions. Pour batter into an ungreased 10-inch angel cake tube pan.
2. Bake in slow oven (325°)' 50 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly pressed with fingertip.
3. Invert pan, placing tube over a... - 40.9049
Tunnel Of Fudge Cake
1. Grease well a 12-cup fluted tube pan, or 10-inch angel cake tube pant
2. Beat butter or margarine in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed until creamy; beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended; gradually beat in sugar until fluffy.
3. Stir in... - 31.5248
Lemon Or Cinnamon Crunch Cake
Combine sugar, water, and corn syrup in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until syrup reaches very hard-crack stage (300° on candy thermometer).
Remove from heat at once and quickly stir in soda and oil of lemon or... - 38.4852
Halloween Layer Cake
This Halloween Layer Cake is luscious cake with colorful cream cheese frosting in between layers and topped with chocolate glaze. Just enjoy this Halloween Layer this Halloween and you'll want to make it a part of your festival menu every year. Feel free to... - 49.4657
Sponge Cakes is soft and yummy cake. Sponge Cakes get its rich flavor from vanilla essence. Sponge cake is cherishing by many world-wide. - 27.8256
Coffee Ring Cake
Cream the butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the eggs and beat well.
Grate the orange rind and add to the mixture.
Squeeze the juice from the orange and mix with the coffee.
Sift the flour and cinnamon and add alternately with the... - 43.5732
Strawberry Tunnel Cream Cake
Invert cake onto serving plate.
Cut 1/2-inch slice crosswise from top of cake; set aside.
With sharp knife, cut around cake 1 inch from center hole and 1 inch from outer edge, leaving cake walls 1 inch thick.
Remove cake from center, leaving 1-inch thick base... - 39.2398
This quick and simple upside-down cake is extraordinarily succulent and tender! It is indeed a yummy and scrumptious way to indulge your sweet tooth. - 41.6316
Easy Marble Cake
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cream shortening with sugar replacement until fluffy.
Add beaten eggs and mix thoroughly.
Add sifted dry ingredients and milk alternately in small amounts, beating well after each addition.
Add vanilla... - 41.9285
Pink Lemonade Cake
Pink lemonade cake is a creamy cake with loads of indulgence. Made with cake mix and layered with ice cream in the middle the pink lemonade cake is a frozen dessert. Topped with whipped cream, it is creamy and quite sinful. - 32.3594
Black Forest Cherry Cake
Drain sour cherries thoroughly and cut in half.
Pour over them 1/4 cup of the kirsch; cover, and let stand at least 4 hours.
Grease and flour four 9-inch round cake pans.
Melt the unsweetened chocolate over hot water (or use the liquid unsweetened chocolate... - 43.5311
Coconut Frosted Date Cake
Coconut Frosted Date Cake has a fine taste. Zucchini Cake gets its taste from coconut mixed with dates and eggs. Coconut Frosted Date Cake is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 43.3072
Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Yummy Pineapple Upside Down Cake are never shared at my home. Everyone is crazy about these wonderful cakes. Use this brilliant recipe to make a delicious Pineapple Upside Down Cake - 46.1163
Raisin Spice Cake
1. Beat butter or margarine, brown sugar and egg in the large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed, until well blended and fluffy.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves onto wax paper. Turn mixer speed to very low; add sifted dry... - 32.2118
Old Fashioned Marble Cake
Cream butter, add sugar and cream together.
Measure sifted flour and sift" again with soda and cream Of tartar.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with the milk.
Beat well and fold in beaten egg whites.
Cream butter, add sugar and molasses or maple syrup and... - 43.0763
Rhubarb Upside-down Cake
The rhubarb upside down cake is a perfect dessert recipe for the spring when fresh rhubarbs are plentiful. The cake is made with rhubarb and cake mix layer and served warm with whipped cream. A great and simply delicious spring dessert. - 34.9049
Thanksgiving Maple Cake
Want a show stopping dessert for Thanksgiving without having to spend hours in the kitchen? This video is all about how to make and decorate a cake that looks like a store bought one. Chef is smart enough to use Betty Crocker's cake mix with loads of spices... - 116.294
In a mixing bowl, beat together the margarine and sugar.
Beat the eggs separately and add a little at a time to the creamy mixture.
Dissolve the coffee in the warm water and add this to the mixture.
Using a metal spoon fold in the sifted flour and mix gently... - 33.8967
Old-fashioned Marble Cake
This old fashioned marble cake recipe has been in the family for generations. Made with alternating layers of light and dark cake batter, the old fashioned marble cake achieves, the contrasting colors with molasses and sweet milk and cream of tartar in the... - 49.5358
Captain's Cake Chocolate Cake
Break up the chocolate and put into a small bowl.
Add the boiling water, stir and leave.
Put the margarine and sugar into a mixing bowl and sit the bowl on a damp cloth.
Using a wooden spoon beat the mixture very hard until it is soft and fluffy.
Holding an... - 44.2443
Daffodil layers are made with layers of angel food cake and gelatin, tinged with lemon flavoring. Frosted with whipped cream, this three layer cake is a mega treat and can be prepared for gathering and parties. - 40.7113
Drop Cake Recipes By Category