- » Drinking Water
Drinking Water Recipes
Enjoy our collection of drinking water recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for drinking water recipes.
Cold Water Ginger Drink
Hunting for the special recipe for that special occasion - try out this Cold Water Ginger Drink, one of the tastiest drinks to be found. Enjoy this Cold Water Ginger Drink as you take every sip and take in every gulp. - 35.3503
Orange Water Ice
1) In a bowl, mix orange juice, 2 teaspoons of orange extract, lemon juice, powdered sugar, cream and water. Stir and mix them well.
2) Strain and pour them into ice cube molds.
4) Serve frozen in tall glasses. - 32.2164
Water Kefir Drink
Water Kefir is a non-dairy Drink. It is made from Kefir Grains. The Chef shows how to make the drink right from showing how to grow Kefir Grains. This drink has many health benefits. - 127.408
Rhubarb And Orange Water Ice
1. Trim the rhubarb and slice into 2.5 cm / 1 in lengths. Put the pieces in a pan without adding water.
2. orange and squeeze die juice. Add about halt the orange juice and all the grated rind to the rhubarb in the pan and allow to simmer until the rhubarb is... - 31.3122
Mango Rose Water Cocktail
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Pour in the mango nectar, vodka, fresh lime juice and rose water and shake well until chilled.
Strain the cocktail into a tall glass and serve immediately - 26.2138
Stir the white of an egg with a silver fork and add the water. - 20.215
Whiskey And Water
1. In a hi-ball glass add, ice cubes and whiskey over it.
2. Top up the drink with water according to preferences and serve chilled. - 23.6927
Dead simple and too tasty-a few cocktails get better than this Jim Collins drink. A look at Jim Collins and you will know it is good enough to drink. Tastes awesome! - 18.6304
Italian Strawberry Water Ice
This Italian Strawberry Water Ice tastes too good ! I love this summer cooler very much ! Try this fruity chilled drink . Your suggestions for this Italian Strawberry Water Ice are welcome ! - 33.0287
Citrus Albumen Water
Dissolve the sugar in the warm water.
Add lemon juice.
Beat egg white enough so that it will mix; add salt and put with remaining ingredients.
Shake or beat the mixture. - 26.8038
Brandy And Water
1. Ina a highball glass put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the brandy over the ice.
3. Add water to taste.
4. Serve the cocktail in chilled glass and garnish with lemon wedges.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
6. This is a very... - 33.2311
Old Fashioned Whisky
This Old Fashioned Whisky mixed drink is something you will thoroughly enjoy! I am not sure if this is a illusion but I always do feel that there is something reminiscent of the old fashion in this cocktail. Check out if you feel the same too. - 25.3908
A very unique drink recipe for all you people out there. It is not the most delicious drinks but very healthy. You can have this drink before breakfast. - 107.96
1. Wash barley thoroughly.
2. Soak them in cold water for several hours.
3. Boil barley in the same water for about 2 hours. Else you may put it into a double boiler and cook until it reduces to one-half.
4. Add lemon juice... - 29.8352
Add 1 tablespoon of grated fresh ginger into a pan with 1 cup of water simmer 3-4 minutes.
Strain and use as required. - 14.0203
Juice the watermelon flesh and raspberries, pour into a large glass and add a couple of ice cubes. - 23.6776
Vodka And Water
1) In a highball glass, add ice cubes.
2) Add in the vodka and water to taste.
3) Stir and serve.
4) Garnish with the lemon. - 28.0112
L.a. Water Cocktail, West Coast Represent
You do not have to be a movie star to appreciate the L.A. Water Cocktail, which is similar to a Long Island Iced Tea meets an Electric Lemonade with bitters. Perhaps even a bit of 3-Mile Long island within it too. - 0
Peachie Parsley Beauty Water
1. Remove the pit from the peach and chop it a little.
2. In a blender, add water, parsley and peach and blend well.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 97.204
The Toilet Water Cocktail
The theory behind this cocktail is sound, but in practice we had some issues with the layer. Never-the-less the flavor was rock solid so we're good to go with it no matter what. - 113.479
Swamp Water Cocktail
A quintessential warm-weather drink and a bracing chest-warmer, this oddly green colored drink is just perfect for a hot summer night. A groggy mix of dark rum and blue curacao, spiked with lemon soda, this one's sure to add to your cocktail repertoire.... - 115.09
Sorrel Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add water and sorrel leaves and blend well.
2. Pour into a glass.
3. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
You can store this water in the refrigerator and drink it as a healthy beverage. - 95.7698
Tonic Water Classics
1. Into a tall glass, fill ice and squeeze the lemon wedge on top.
2. Add liquor.
3. Pour enough SCHWEPPES® Tonic Water to fill glass. - 29.2197
Roohafza water is a commonly consumed drink during summers which freshens up the body from inside when drunk after coming home from scorching heat. - 0
Lemon Water Ice
Put the water, sugar and lemon rind in a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
Increase the heat to high and boil the syrup, without stirring, until the temperature reaches 220°F (104°C) on a candy thermometer or for 6... - 34.011
Lemon Blast Beauty Water
1. For the 1st beauty water: In a blender, add water, lemon and dates and blend well.
2. Pour into glasses.
3. For the 2nd beauty water: In a blender, add water, lemon, dates, greens and ginger and blend well.
4. Pour into glasses and... - 110.952
Sweet And Sour Roohafza Water
Roohafza based drinks are commonly consumed during summers; with the most common one being sweet roohafza water. However the drink can be made more interesting and refreshing by adding salt and lemon juice to it. Here follows the recipe for sweet and sour... - 0
Grapefruit Water Ice
1) In a saucepan, boil water, add sugar and stir on low heat till sugar dissolves.
2) Cool the mixture.
3) Mix undiluted grapefruit juice with the sugar syrup.
4) Store in tight container and freeze for 30 minutes.
5) Shift to a bowl when mixture sets... - 37.6222
Minty Lemon Beauty Water
1. Peel and remove the seeds of the lemon.
2. In a blender, add the water, mind, lemon, dates and ginger root and blend well.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Add ice cubes and serve chilled. - 100.32
Baby Orange Beauty Water
1. Skin the orange and remove the seeds.
2. In a blender, add the water, orange, baby greens and ginger root and blend well.
3. Pour into glasses as serve as a healthy beverage. - 95.952
Cucumber Pear Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add the water, pear, cucumber and ginger root and blend well.
2. Pour into glasses.
3. Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 95.6218
Pineapple Kale Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add water, kale leaf, pineapple and chia gel and blend well.
2. Pour the mix into glasses.
3. Add ice cubes
4. Serve cold. - 97.3736
Classic Bourbon Weed And Water Cocktail
This is insane but if you are up for an adventure, then this is your drink. It is a blend of Jeremiah Weed Sweet Tea Vodka and Knob Creek Bourbon, The sweet tea vodka gives an unexpected twist to the cocktail. - 101.439
Simple Refreshing Sweet Lime Water
This sweet lime water is so simple to make yet it is very healthy. This not only cools and refreshes during summers but also doubles up as Oral Rehydration Solution (ORS) during diarrhea and stomach problems. The touch of mint gives it an added flavor. - 0
Fire And Water Juice
1. Wash watermelon, and cut it into chunks.
2. In juicer, put watermelon and extract juice.
3. Throw ginger in juicer.
4. Stir, and pop watermelon juice in refrigerator.
5. Pour it in glass, sprinkle cayenne pepper, and serve... - 103.848
Cucumber Lemon Ginger Detox Water
1. In a pitcher, throw cucumber, lemon, and ginger.
2. Pour water, and stir gently.
3. Allow it to steep, and infuse its flavor overnight or at least for 8 hours.
4. Put some ice cubes, and serve detox water chilled. - 90.898
Easy Coconut Water With Marine Phytoplankton
When you are one of the super food fans this Coconut Water with Marine Phytoplankton drink recipe is a must watch. Just 2 ingredients and you are ready with an absolutely refreshing and energizing drink. Quick to make and is healthy too. - 59.9216
Chocolate Spinach Beauty Water Green Smoothie Habit
1. In the vitamix combine cold water, spinach leaves, basil leaves, mint leaves, date and cocoa.
2. Blend until smooth consistency.
3. Serve the Chocolate Spinach Beauty Water Green Smoothie immediately. - 0
Watercress Green Smoothie
1. Blend the cucumber, watercress, lemon juice, sea salt and water.
2. Pour the blend into a glass.
3. Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 97.5878
Lesley Waters Pink Panther Smoothie
1. To make a raspberry coulis, in a small food processor jar, combine 50g of the raspberries with the lime juice and icing sugar.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
4. In a large food processor or liquidizer jar combine... - 44.1747
Healthy Green Beauty Water
What do you do with tiny bits and pieces of vegetables left in your fridge? Try this Healthy Green Beauty Water. This drink will not only use up all your left over veggies, but also provide a lot of nutrition when you have food cravings. A few sips of this... - 102.277
Fruit And Coconut Water Green Smoothie
This Fruit and Coconut Water Green Smoothie is a great way to use up all your greens and fruits that are sitting in the fridge for long. Watch this video for the details of this delicious slushy smoothie that is very refreshing. Try it! - 101.192
Why Drink Soda, Drink Lemonade
1. In a large pitcher take some ice cold water with some ice in it. Add lemon juice, sugar, salt and ground cumin to it. Also add the grated ginger and a few mint leaves.
2. Use a strainer to filter the lemmonade into glasses to serve.
3.... - 0
Citrus Mint Bottled Water
Believe it or not, so people just don't like to drink enough water. So here is water with a taste of lemon, lime and orange added. The mint leaves compliments the flavors well without making the water taste like mouthwash. This video is all about that! - 103.348
Red Rose Water Cordial
Mix the food colouring with the Atter syrup, pour into a bottle with an airtight lid and store in the refrigerator.
Dilute 2 tablespoons of syrup in a glass of iced water and serve as a cold cordial drink. - 18.3613
Bottled fruit sodas have artificial flavorings without any goodness of real fruit. Watch this video to learn how to how to make your own fruit soda with goodness of fresh orange. This is a soda that delights you everyday with refreshing moments of natural... - 101.015
Ama Pachana Spice Water - Detox Tea
Know you Ayurveda? Here is an ama - reducing spice water recipe from ayurvedic expert, co-author of The Answer to Cancer.
You can detoxify your body from time to time, follow an ama - reducing diet. Periodic internal cleansing with a Maharishi Ayurveda detox... - 25.8281
Mix Ice in cold water
Squueze lemon in the water.
Sprinle Salt & Pepper if u like
Drink - 23.9664
Lettuce And Banana Potassium Power Smoothie
Tired of mainstream energy drinks that are expensive and taste like cardboard? Then try the power smoothie recipe detailed in this video and change the way you think of power drinks forever! Watch to know more! - 93.5899
1 Thoroughly wash the barley.
2 In a pan add barley with water.
3 Add in very thinly peeled rind of the lemon, if desired.
4 Gradually bring to a boil.
5 If using as a cooling drink, immediately strain over the sugar... - 34.3653
Pineapple Cilantro Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add the water, pineapple and cilantro and blend well.
2. Pour the mix into a glass.
3. Serve the drink chilled.
You can carry this drink around as a healthy option. You only need to keep it chilled. - 97.4415
Chia Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add water, baby greens, lemon, ginger root, chia gel and grapes.
2. Blend well.
3. Pour into glasses, add ice cubes and serve this refreshing drink. - 97.2749
Party Food : Turkey Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
These Turkey Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts will be the perfect hors d'oeuvre for your next holiday party or get together. View this video for the details of this healthy and tasty bite. They'll have your guests thinking you slaved away making them when in... - 118.912
1. Blend all the ingredients in a liquidiser with 1/2 teacup of water.
2. Strain. - 28.7876
Instant Drink Mix
Combine all ingredients in electric blender.
Blend at high speed to thoroughly mix.
Cold: Pour ice water into a tall glass.
Add 3 tsp (45 mL) instant drink mix and stir briskly to dissolve completely.
Hot: Place 3 tsp (45 mL) of instant drink mix in a... - 26.6947
Hot Spiced Drink
Hot Spiced Drink is a mouth watering beverage. An easy to prepare Hot Spiced Drink recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 31.0681
Pour the tea over the fruit juice.
Mix ginger with two tablespoons hot water and the cold water.
Mix all ingredients. - 29.3182
Shake the ingredients well with ice.
Strain into a tumbler and top up with soda water.
Decorate with lemon and orange slices. - 27.6214
Yankee Haymakers Drink
In a 2-quart jar, combine all ingredients.
Fill jar with water and refrigerate.
Excellent thirst quencher. - 26.8302
Hot Pink Drink
This Hot Pink Drink is great to look at as well as taste ! Try this spicy and sweet milk flavored with red cinnamon candies, cinammon and cloves. Feel free to tell me if you like this Hot Pink Drink . - 33.7505
Homemade Apricot Drink
There is a new drink in town, the homemade apricot drink. This elixir is usually had during the fasting month; but it is so delicious that you can have it any time of the year and any time of the day. It is full of nutrition and flavor. So why don't you give... - 107.239
Chilled Beet Kvaas – Part 2 – Preparing The Drink
This is the second part of Chilled Beet Kvaas recipe, which is the final recipe video on preparing this drink. Prepare the beets mixture and leave it in the refrigerator for two days. This allows the good bacteria to grow and have this nourishing drink every... - 91.4417
Antiaging Drink Your Garden Green Smoothie
AntiAging Drink Your Garden Green Smoothie is a mix of fruits and vegetables, all of them are low on glycemic index. The smoothie is so refreshing, encouraging you to drink more and more and feel rejuvenated. You will most enjoy this on a summer day when your... - 111.362
Ginger Drink (boiled)
Hunting for the special recipe for that special occasion - try out this Boiled Ginger Drink , one of the tastiest drinks to be found. Enjoy this Ginger Drink as you take every sip and swollow every gulp. - 40.292
Korean Food: Sweet Rice Drink, Sikhye (식혜)
The Korean New Year is soon approaching, and it is time to start preparing for the traditional Korean food. Like every culture, Korea too has its traditional foods and beverages and Sikhye is one of them. Watch this video to learn an easy way to make this... - 109.982
Betty's New Year's Eve Lime Champagne Drink
There are some occasions like New Year’s Eve that call for Champagne! If you are having a party, you have to have Champagne and desserts! Here is a recipe that doubles as both! This drink has champagne and sorbet with festive colors and a healthy way... - 113.752
Carrot And Date Drink
Put all the ingredients in the container of an electric blender or food processor.
Blend or process until smooth. - 20.396
Fresh Lemon Drink
Put the lemon cubes in a large stoneware jug, add the sugar and pour over the boiling water.
Leave for 20 minutes, then strain.
Add the mint, lemon slices and ice cubes.
Allow the ice to cool the drink before serving. - 28.2615
Hot Carob Drink
Combine all the ingredients in the container of an electric blender or food processor.
Blend or process until smooth. - 21.6176
Tomato Apple Drink
1. Cut the tomatoes into big pieces.
2. Peel the apples and cut into big pieces.
3. Mix the tomatoes and apples with 1/2 teacup of water and put to cook.
4. When cooked, blend the mixture in a liquidiser. Strain.
5. Chill. - 28.4243
1. Cut the tomatoes and carrots into big pieces.
2. Add the orange segments, lemon juice, sugar and 1/2 teacup of water and blend in a liquidiser. Strain.
3. Add salt and pepper. - 29.9006
Ambrosia (iced Fruit Drinks)
Combine the sugar and water and simmer 5 min.
Meanwhile combine the orange juice, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice, maraschino cherries, chopped pineapple and coconut.
Add the sugar sirup, chill and serve.
This recipe makes about 3 pts. - 31.9369
Delightful Drink With Mango And Mint
Are you looking to make Mango Drinks Recipes? You'll find the most unique and interesting Recipes here! Prepare them before the mangoes fade away from the markets. - 0
The Bacardi Cocktail, How-to Sour Drink
The Bacardi Cocktail, of course, this tends to lean towards the use of Bacardi Light rum, but what do we know, use what you want and be happy. The recipe is quite simple and quite sour so here we go! - 0
Farm Maidens Drink
Place the sugar, water and lemon rind in a saucepan and heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
If fresh apricots are used, poach them in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, drain and remove the pits.
Add them to the sugar-water mixture and let stand 24... - 36.4294
Almond Nog Dairy Free Drink
If you like egg nog you will love this drink and it's totally dairy free. With almonds and macadamia nuts, pears, apples and seasonings, the PowerGrind Pro makes it easy and delicious. - 0
Hot Cranberry Drink
In a saucepan, cook cranberries in 2 cups water until they pop.
Strain through a fine sieve, reserving juice and discarding skins; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine sugar, candies, cloves and remaining water.
Cook until candies are dissolved.
Add orange... - 32.279
Economical Chocolate Drink
In a sauce pan, combine butter and cocoa.
Add sugar and boiling water.
Place the pan on medium heat.
Blend cornflour with 2 tablespoons water and add this paste to cocoa mixture.
Cook the mixture on low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
Add milk... - 35.9417
If you use frozen coconut milk, thaw it and whirl in a blender before mixing drinks.
To make milk from packaged coconut, combine 2 2/3cups each flaked coconut and cold milk; refrigerate 1 hour.
Whirl in a blender for about 40 seconds.
Strain through a double... - 31.3945
Glenwood Plantation Mint Tea Drink
Let sugar and water come to a boil.
Mix with lemon juice.
Pour hot strong tea over mint leaves.
Let stand until cool.
Strain and pour into syrup and lemon juice mixture.
Pour into glasses half-filled with finely crushed ice, decorate with mint, and serve at... - 29.7248
Refreshing Holiday Drinks With Ice Balls
Spread cheer this holiday season with Betty's soul-satisfying holiday drink. Perfect for holiday get-togethers or formal entertaining, this refreshing drink is a breeze to stir up. It's so good and luscious that it's likely to become the holiday favorite... - 107.558
Nicaraguan Rice Drink
Soak rice in water to cover in bowl overnight; drain.
Combine rice with sugar, milk, baking cocoa, cinnamon, allspice and vanilla in blender container.
Process for 2 minutes.
Strain liquid over ice cubes in glasses. - 30.7702
1. Combine the orange juice and papaya in a blender in batches and puree.
2. Combine the orange-papaya puree with the lime juice and seltzer. - 25.9958
Hi Protein Drink
1) In a bowl, pour 1 cup water and add all the ingredients to soak for overnight.
2) In your blender, add all the soaked ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency.
3) Serve by sprinkling chopped cashews or roasted almonds. - 37.2206
Hot Cranberry Apple Drink
1) Take a large saucepan and mix all ingredients in it. Cover and simmer over low heat for about 15-30 minutes or until flavors are blended.
2) Take a slotted spoon and remove cinnamon and cloves from it.
3) Pour the drink in mugs or cups and... - 35.5845
This Plum Drink is an interesting recipe for Mama's who are worried that thier kids have not got enough fruits on their diet. This recipe for Plum Drink is bursting full of benefits of fruits and is utterly delicious that your kids will plunge on it. This is... - 38.0378
Hunting for the special recipe for that special occasion - try out this Pineapple Drink, one of the tastiest drinks to be found. Enjoy this Pineapple Drinkas you take every sip and swollow every gulp. - 30.205
Yogurt Cumin Drink
Combine all ingredients in electric blender and process until smooth.
Chill. - 27.8496
1) In a blender add all ingredients and bend together.
2) Keep the blender covered before serving.
3) Add any leftover egg yolks if desired.
4) Serve cold. - 28.211
Hot Champurrado Drink
Hot chocolate are loved by one and all. Mexican hot chocolate with delectable flavor can set your mood right. The best thing is that this easy recipe can be prepared at home with right directions by Maria. Relish this dish today! - 94.3527
An easy and delicious mango drink. - 19.4974
Tangy Watermelon Drink
A nice, easy and tangy watermelon juice recipe with fresh watermelon cubes and soft drink called Sprite. The tangy and fizzy watermelon juice can be served as a summer drink or as a cocktail mixer.This would be a sure hit for your cocktail parties and... - 0