- » Drink Sangria
Drink Sangria Recipes
Enjoy our collection of drink sangria recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for drink sangria recipes.
How To Make Sangria
Have you settled on the drink, while planning for a romantic dinner at your home? Here is something really special and flavorful to brighten up the romantic mood for the evening. It is not at all difficult to fix up this cocktail, once you know the right... - 138.761
Olive Garden Berry Sangria
People who like tasting different kind of beverages must surely try this one. The chef has made a replica of the Olive garden's berry sangria. Watch the video to know this easy recipe. - 106.684
There is nothing more classic than a Spanish Sangria to serve at a party, to enjoy on a hot afternoon, or to accompany tapas. They say sangria is the preferred summer wine punch of the Spaniards, but forget summer; it’s a great to drink anytime, anywhere!... - 106.189
White Wine Lemonade Sangria Blanco
Cut a slice from the ends of the fruits to make them stand flat.
Reserve fruit and place the end slices in a small saucepan with the water and sugar.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Lower heat and simmer for 3 minutes to... - 44.3664
Chilean White Peach Melba Sangria
1) Peel, pit, and finely dice the peaches.
2) In a large glass pitcher, place the peaches and raspberries.
3) Pour in the wine and Cointreau.
4) Let stand at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours.
5) Before serving, add the... - 44.1507
1) Use 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl, to combine club soda, wine, orange juice, liqueur, vodka, lime juice, and sugar.
2) Stir the ingredients to dissolve the sugar.
3) Stir in fruits and combine thoroughly.
4) Use eight 12-ounce glasses to fill with... - 43.7224
1. Taking a 1-quart glass measure and mix in sliced orange, sliced lemon, brown sugar, brandy and cinnamon stick.
2. Microwave at Power Hi for 2 minutes.
3. Put in wine and microwave at Power Hi for 2 to 3 minutes, or until wine is... - 40.0393
Easy Citrus Sangria
1) In a large pitcher, combine first 6 ingredients.
2) Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
3) Pour in club soda into the mixture before serving.
4) Serve the sangria over ice. - 39.7309
Barbara Ensrud's Red Wine Sangria
1) In a large glass pitcher, combine all the ingredients except the lemon and orange slices.
2) Shake well.
3) Serve cold, garnished with lemon and orange slices. - 39.6968
Cut each grapefruit into 8 wedges.
Combine with wine and juices in large saucepan, cover and let stand in cool room overnight.
Add lemon and orange slices and let stand 1 hour .
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Remove grapefruit wedges, orange and lemon wheels; set... - 39.5641
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, Calvados, lime, lemon, peaches, and apples, cover with Rioja wine and chill for about 5-6 hours.
2. To serve into glasses or goblets spoon fruits adding a few fresh raspberries to each glass.
3. Over top of... - 39.2911
This mock sangria is a minted sangria prepared with a juice medley of orange, grape and lemon juice. I love this great drink in the summer and its good for everybody, including the kids. - 38.7523
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, rum, orange liqueur, fruits and cinnamon sticks, cover with 1 bottle of Rioja wine and chill for 5-6 hours.
2. To serve, into glasses or goblets spoon fruits, pour in the sangria and top off with a splash... - 38.3606
Skewer drained pineapple chunks, apple chunks, lemon, and orange slices onto wooden picks in an assorted fashion.
Combine reserved pineapple juice, Burgundy, canned pineapple juice, brandy, and sugar in a container.
Add skewered fruit... - 38.232
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) Stir together the sugar, lime juice and water until the sugar dissolves.
3) Just before serving, pour the wine into a pitcher; stir in the lime mixture, then sparkling water.
4) In tall glasses... - 37.3862
Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan and heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and syrup is simmering.
Remove from heat and add lime, orange and lemon.
Let fruit and syrup stand at room temperature several hours, stirring often.
Pour... - 37.0539
Sangria Blanco With Fresh Fruit
In a small saucepan over moderate heat, bring 1 cup water and sugar to a boil.
Simmer 5 minutes, or until the sugar is dissolved.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir sugar syrup, wine, liqueur, lemon, lime and orange slices together.
Cover and refrigerate until... - 36.4239
Thinly slice outer peel from orange with vegetable peeler.
Put peel in large pitcher with sugar.
Bruise peel with back of spoon to release oils.
Add wine and liqueur.
Chill 15 minutes.
Garnish with thin orange slices, if desired. - 35.8214
Chill half of orange and half of lemon for garnish; squeeze juice from the other halves.
Place juice, wine, and honey in a pitcher or bowl.
Stir to dissolve honey; chill.
Cut chilled orange half into wedges.
Slice chilled lemon half into cartwheels.
Cut apple... - 35.7477
1) Combine the lemonade, rose and lime juice together. Stir well till all the ingredients have blended.
2) Stir in the club soda slowly and carefully.
3) Serve chilled, over ice. Garnish with orange and lemon slices if desired. - 34.978
Sangria De Granada
Cut orange in half.
Cut 1 or 2 thin slices from one half, then cut each slice in quarters and save for garnish.
With a vegetable peeler, cut off thin outer peel of other half of orange.
In a bowl and using a spoon, bruise peel with sugar to release flavorful... - 34.9152
Place sliced fruit into a very large pitcher.
Mix sugar and brandy together until sugar dissolves and pour over fruit.
Let stand at room temperature for an hour.
Pour in red wine and lemon juice, stir, and let stand another hour.
Just before serving, add ice... - 34.9106
1. In a large punch bowl, add in all fruit slices; sprinkle with sugar.
2. Add brandy over fruit; close the bowl and let stand at least 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour, pour in wine; mix well. Let stand for 30 minutes.
4. Serve the sangria over ice in... - 34.4544
Sangria With Wine
1. Cut citrus fruits into fourths.
2. Squeeze juices from the citrus fruits into a pitcher.
3. Add citrus fruits' rinds and sugar.
4. Stir with a wooden spoon, pressing the rinds against the bottom of the pitcher.
5. Add wine, seasonal fruit, orange juice,... - 34.2588
Cut the outer rind from the orange in a spiral strip, removing as little of the white membrane as possible.
Then squeeze orange juice.
In a large bowl, mix together the orange spiral, orange juice, lemon slices, and lemon juice.
Add the Burgundy and... - 33.598
Stir honey into hot water in saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until honey is completely dissolved and mixture comes just to a simmer; remove from heat.
Add lime slices, orange slices, orange juice and lemon juice; mix well.
Let stand at room temperature for 4... - 33.0119
Combine all ingredients except soda and ice cubes in large pitcher and chill overnight.
Just before serving, add soda and ice cubes and stir lightly .
Pour into glasses, adding additional fruit as desired. - 32.9675
1 Boil water, sugar and cinnamon stick over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Let the syrup cool and remove cinnamon stick.
2 Cut lemon, bananas and orange into thick slices and cover with the cooled syrup.
3 Chill for several hours.
4 Put ice in a glass... - 32.3476
In a small bowl, stir together orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar until blended.
Pour equal amounts of the juice mixture into 6 ice-filled glasses.
Fill 2/3 full with club soda.
Add dry red wine to taste.
Garnish each serving with cherries and an orange... - 32.1568
1) Combine together all the juices.
2) Add the club soda, stir well, garnish and serve the sangria in a cocktail glass. - 31.0716
The Sangria is a refreshing and tasty drink. For all wine lovers this drink is God given. Try this Sangria recipe for yourself! - 30.6496
Combine juice, wine, liqueur, sugar, orange, lime and strawberries in 2 large pitchers; cover and refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors. Serve over ice. Garnish with mint sprigs. - 29.4185
White Sangria Slush
Combine first 3 ingredients in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan; freeze until firm.
To serve, spoon frozen mixture into a large pitcher.
Add wine and club soda, stirring gently until mixture is slushy.
Stir in sliced fruit. - 29.1005
Double Orange Sangria
Thinly slice the outer peel from half the orange (use rest of orange as desired).
Place peel and sugar in large pitcher.
Press peel firmly against the pitcher with the back of a spoon.
Stir in wine and liqueur.
Just before serving, remove peel and pour... - 29.0047
Mix wine, sugar, lemon juice, orange juice, and brandy.
Add sparkling water and serve over ice cubes. - 28.5997
Cut the orange in half.
Cut 1 or 2 thin slices from one half, cut them into quarters, and save for garnish.
With a vegetable peeler, thinly cut off the thin outer peel of the other half of the orange.
In a bowl, using a spoon, bruise the peel with the sugar... - 28.1614
White Wine And Green Grape Sangria
Peel and slice peach and pear.
In large pitcher, combine peach, pear, grapes, lemon, orange and sugar.
Pour in wine; cover and refrigerate for 8 hours. - 28.1254
Red Wine Sangria
1. Combine wine, brandy, orange juice, pomegranate juice, simple syrup, oranges, lemons, tangelos and pomegranate seeds.
2. Place in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 24 hours. - 26.9724
Combine Burgundy, mixed fruit, lemonade concentrate, grenadine syrup, and ice cubes in a large bowl, let stand 20 minutes.
Stir in club soda.
Pour into glasses, and top with orange slices, if desired. - 26.8645
In a 1 quart glass measure, combine sliced orange, sliced lemon, brown sugar, brandy and cinnamon stick.
Microwave on HI Power for 2 minutes.
Add wine and microwave at HI Power for 2 to 3 minutes, or until wine is warmed.
Remove cinnamon stick. - 26.7847
Drink Sangria Recipes By Category