- » Drink Honeydew Melon
Drink Honeydew Melon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of drink honeydew melon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for drink honeydew melon recipes.
1. Freeze honeydew chunks 3 hours until partially frozen.
2. Carefully remove rind in strips from 1 lime, using a small poring knife and being careful to avoid white pith.
3. Remove juice from limes to equal 2 tablespoons.
4. In a small... - 44.3378
Honeydew Melon Shake
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor; process until smooth. - 21.4181
Honeydew Melon Sherbet
Early in day: Cut melons in half lengthwise; discard seeds.
Scoop meat from 1 melon; reserve shells.
In electric-blender container, at high speed, blend melon meat with 2 egg whites (use yolks in scrambled eggs), 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup lime juice until... - 35.1381
Ginger Honeydew Refresher
1) Take a food processor or blender container and combine together apple juice concentrate, melon and water. Blend to a smooth consistency.
2) Add ginger, lemon juice and food color. Blend again.
3) Pour mixture into a 4 quart non-metal container.... - 39.5418
Honeydew Melon And Spearmint Smoothie
Talk about refreshing drinks, and we have this Honeydew Melon and Spearmint Smoothie on the top of the list. This is a wonderful drink that boasts of vitality and anti-aging. Try it out a couple of times to find out yourself. - 102.281
Orange Honeydew Creamsicle
Have you ever tried a orange and honeydew blend? Melon and citrus are a combination that come highly recommended and so does this drink. Simply put the two together, blend, and you have rejuvenation in a glass! - 85.5907
Drain pineapple, reserving juice, set pineapple aside.
Combine pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice, honey, mint, orange rind, and lime rind in a small bowl, stir well.
Combine reserved pineapple chunks and melon balls in a large bowl.
Pour fruit juice... - 36.7837
Honeydew Surprise Drink
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; chill until partially set.
Fold in pineapple and oranges.
Peel melon; cut slice from one end.
Fill melon center with gelatin mixture.
Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate until firm.
Slice; serve on bed of... - 39.6494
Cantaloupe Balls With Honeydew Sherbet
1) Cut cantaloupes into half, in zigzag style.
2) Carefully pull the halves apart and remove seeds.
3) From both the halves, cut as many cantaloupe balls as possible.
4) Now, with a spoon, scrape out the remaining fruit and save the shells.
5)... - 42.2152
Minty Honeydew Kiwi Smoothie
Nothing like a refreshing, chilled, fruity smoothie in a hot, summer afternoon, when you are back home after a hectic day. This smoothie can as well be an ideal breakfast alternative, if you feel like. It's also so easy to blend up the fresh fruits with a... - 107.896
Juice both ingredients to make a sweetly refreshing drink and serve with a twist of lemon. - 25.4906
Cold Melon Surprise
1) Cut out a large piece from top of each cantaloupe and remove seeds.
2) In small bowls, stand the cantaloupes securely and sprinkle the cavities with powdered sugar.
3) Scoop out balls from the honeydew melon, fill into the cantaloupes, then pour in... - 38.9451
1) In a blender, put all the ingredients and process till they are smooth.
2) Pour the concoction into 2 rock glasses.
3) Serve right away. - 27.0198
Bring 1 cup carbonated beverage to a boil.
Add to gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add water to remaining carbonated beverage to make 3/4 cup liquid; stir into gelatin mixture.
Chill until thickened; then fold in diced melon.
Pour into 4 cup mold and chill... - 27.6106
1) Cut orange into sections.
2) In a blender, process melons lightly and mix in orange.
3) Serve the drink at once. - 27.8671
Champagne Melon Balls
Place syrup ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Remove ginger slices.
Let syrup cool, then cover and refrigerate until very cold.
To serve, divide melon... - 35.663
Melon Lime Cooler
1. Place melon cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Cover and freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
2. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add frozen melon, sherbet, and lime juice. Process until smooth. Pour into glasses. Garnish with strawberries,... - 25.8355
Rainbow Melon Julep
Combine peels, juices, sugar, and mint; pour over melon balls.
Chill at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, pour carbonated beverage over fruit.
Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired. - 36.2733
Melon Balls In Grapefruit Juice
If using honeydew or casaba melons cut them in halves and remove the seeds.
Then scoop out the balls from the edible portion, using a special tool for this purpose, or the 1/4 tsp. in your measuring set.
Arrange about 5 balls in each sherbet glass and cover... - 25.7431
Melon, Kiwifruit And Grape
Juice the flesh of the melon and kiwifruit with the grapes.
Pour into a glass and add ice cubes. - 27.1846
Wild Mint And Melon Cocktail
Combine sugar and water; bring to boil and boil gently for 5 minutes.
Pour over chopped mint leaves.
Strain, then add syrup to lemon and orange juice.
Chill. - 31.4036
Melon Ball Cocktail
This Melon Ball Cocktail makes a fabulous beverage! Super quick and super simple! This is a beverage, filled with the goodness of fruits. Great option for a nice hot summer day! - 40.1871
Melon Ball Cooler
Combine first 5 ingredients, stir well.
Pour over crushed ice.
Garnish with melon balls and mint sprigs, if desired. - 27.0382
Place melon balls in blender.
Add ice cream and milk.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Serve immediately. - 29.8356
1. Peel melon and discard skin; cut flesh into small cubes.
2. Peel orange and separate segments.
3. In a bowl, mix melon and oranges.
4. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes for the flavors to mix.
5. Serve Melon... - 37.3985
Rainbow Melon Julep
1)In a large bowl, add together melon balls, orange juice, lime juice, chopped fresh mint, grated orange rind, grated lime rind and sugar. Sugar is optional.
2)Refrigerate for over 2 hours.
3)Prior to serving add any carnonated beverage... - 38.2087
The Melon Trio
1) In the freezer, chill a 13x9x2-inch non-aluminium or other non-reactive metal baking pan. Freeze for about 30 minutes.
2) Place chunks of the preferred type of melon, in a food processor or blender.
3) Puree the melon and measure out... - 35.9527
The kiwi fruit slices in this Midori Punch tastes really delightful. I gift this unique Midori Punch recipe to midori lovers. Hope you like my gift! - 28.5508
1 Combine fruit and liqueur.
2 Place egg white and sugar on two separate plates. Invert six dessert glasses and dip rim into egg white, then into colored sugar. Fill glasses with assorted fruit and liqueur. Cover with sparkling wine. Serve chilled. - 28.8733
Fresh Fruit Frappe
Mix all ingredients except ice.
Fill blender container half full of mixture; add crushed ice to fill to top.
Cover and blend on high speed until uniform consistency.
Repeat with remaining mixture.
Serve immediately; garnish with fruit, if desired. - 33.425
Bittersweet Martini With Honey Dew Infused Vodka
The Urban Swank Girls are hanging out in the "Cocktail Kitchen" with Bartender Andrew Nguyen at the Straits Restaurant. Andrew gets us ready for the summer and shows us how to make the Bittersweet Martini with House Infused Honey Dew Vodka! If you are new to... - 97.4733
Juice the tomato, melon flesh and carrot and serve over ice with fresh chillies, if liked. - 25.6639
Juice the melon flesh, the lemon and the ginger and serve over ice. - 26.2745
Juice the melon and cucumber.
Whizz in a blender with the avocado, apricots, wheatgerm and a couple of ice cubes.
Decorate with dried apricot slivers, if liked. - 29.6152
Juice the carrot, melon flesh, lime and ginger.
Serve in a glass over ice.
Decorate with lime wedges and seeds from a cardamom pod, if liked. - 30.6689
Six Pack Cocktail
Trim the woody bits off the asparagus spears.
Roll the dandelion leaves into a ball and juice them (if you have picked wild leaves, wash them first) with the asparagus.
Juice the melon flesh, cucumber and pear.
Whizz all the juices in a blender and serve in a... - 33.5236
Green Grape Sangria
Combine all the ingredients except ice cubes in a large pitcher, stir, and chill for at least 30 minutes to combine flavors.
Even longer—as much as 6 to 8 hours—is better.
Add ice a few minutes before serving.
If you serve this outdoors, as one would be... - 33.2324
Thirst Quencher Green Smoothie
AntiAging Thirst Quencher Green Smoothie is a green smoothie which is not green. To make this smoothie we are using carrots and strawberries along with the greens. The smoothie is so refreshing, cooling and quenches your thirst right away. A glassful of... - 109.737
Homemade Fruit And Vegetable Juices
For many of the health conscious foodies, fresh homemade fruits and vegetable juice has more importance than store-bought ones. In this video, you are going to find some nice variations of fruits and vegetables juices, in bright colors. You can select one or... - 133.025
In a 1-quart sealable jug or pitcher, mix juice and water.
To serve, place ice in each of two 12- to 16-ounce glasses; add juice mixture and lemon or lime slices.
If desired, float berries or fruit pieces on top of each drink. - 25.6438
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115