- » Dried Wild Mushroom
Dried Wild Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried wild mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried wild mushroom recipes.
Wild Mushroom Ragout Over Sun-dried Tomato Polenta
This wild mushroom ragout over sundried tomato polenta is a vegetarian preparation that is mild yet flavorful. Cooked with gourmet wild mushroom with romano cheese, the ragout is served over polenta. Flavored with herbs like basil and parsley, the ragout is... - 43.1195
Wild Mushroom And Sun Dried Tomato Salsa
Brush the mushrooms with 1 tablespoon of the oil and grill until tender.
Cut into 1/4-inch dice and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Heat another tablespoon of oil in a skillet and saute the onion for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add to the mixing bowl.
Cut the... - 38.1077
Simple Wild Mushroom Sauté
Mushroom can be cooked in different style and flavor. This dish from the kitchen of Chef Keith Snow is a very popular one and liked by all. A combination of butter, chives and shallots stirred into mushroom gives it one of its kind exotic taste that you won't... - 103.601
Wild Mushroom And Fontina Tartlets
1. To make the wholemeal pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl, and tip the bran back in. Rub or cut in the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then stir in the ground walnuts. Add the egg and mix to form a soft... - 38.7116
Wild Mushroom Soup
Bring the 1/2 cup broth to boiling in a small saucepan; add dried mushrooms and wine to boiling broth.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, 20 minutes.
Drain and discard excess liquid.
Coarsely chop mushrooms; set aside.
Melt butter in a 4-quart Dutch oven... - 44.4637
Barley And Wild Mushroom Risotto
The barley and mushroom rissoto is a filling and nutritious rissoto prepared with a whole grain like barley. Cooked in chicken broth along with wine, the barley and mushroom rissoto is also flavored with parmesan and parsley. - 42.7966
Wild Mushroom Soup
If using dried mushrooms, soak them in hot water with 1/2 teaspoon salt added, for 30 minutes.
Drain the liquid through a sieve lined with a damp muslin and reserve.
Rinse the soaked mushrooms under water to remove any grit, and chop them roughly.
Sprinkle... - 49.7967
Rolled Veal With Wild Mushroom Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Soak mushrooms in water for 20 minutes; drain and chop.
2. Heat 30g (1oz) of butter in a frying pan, add onion, spring onions, garlic and sugar and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms, chives, parsley, breadcrumbs... - 32.0848
Quails With Wild Mushrooms
Put the dried mushrooms in a bowl with 11/2 cups (375 ml/13 fl oz) of warm water.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Put the carrot and shallots in a casserole with the butter.
Rub the insides of the quails with salt and pepper and the thyme.
Cover... - 42.9961
Wild Duck A La Fauvette
Place ducks in butter in Dutch oven; cook, turning often, until dark brown.
Pour sherry over ducks; re- move ducks.
Stir sherry with pan drippings; add tomato paste.
Add flour gradually, stirring well; add bouillon and red wine, stirring briskly.
Bring to a... - 43.9439
Wild Mushrooms In Yogurt Sauce
Sprinkle the fresh mushrooms with salt.
Let them sit for a few minutes and wipe with a damp cloth.
In Greece mushrooms are very dirty and need soaking in salt water to loosen the dirt, and then a gentle wipe with a kitchen cloth.
Slice if large.
Soak dried... - 42.1782
Wild Mushroom Persillade
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add garlic and shallots and cook over medium-high heat until fragrant, 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, until tender and coloured, 10 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large... - 41.7564
Crispy Pork Scaloppini With Wild Mushroom Sauce
This Crispy Pork Scaloppini with Wild Mushroom Sauce is a delicious crowd pleasing dish that you will make again and again. This video will guide you through the step by step preparation of this great recipe. Happy Cooking! - 144.173
Polenta With Wild Mushroom And Meat Ragout
Polenta with wild mushroom and meat ragout can be served as a mediterranean themed meal for lunch or dinner. Filling and savory, the polenta is served with a wild mushroom and meat ragout cooked with onions, red peppers and tomatoes. Sprinkled with cheese and... - 44.7515
Wild Mushroom Consomme
Slice 4 ounces fresh mushrooms; set aside.
Coarsely chop remaining 8 ounces fresh mushrooms,- set aside.
Place chicken broth in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add chopped fresh mushrooms, porcini mushrooms, shallots, gingerroot, and salt.
Reduce heat, and... - 42.9102
Wild Mushroom Risotto
Place dried mushrooms in a measuring cup, add enough warm water to measure 1 cup, and let mushrooms soak until soft (about 20 minutes).
Wipe fresh mushrooms clean with a damp cloth.
Trim off stems; thinly slice caps.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wide... - 39.2816
Wild Rice Mushroom Stuffing
Rinse and cook rice according to package directions; set aside.
Cut enough bread into 1/2-inch cubes to measure 4 cups.
Spread in single layer on baking sheet.
Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat 4 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring after 2 minutes; set... - 39.518
Hunter-style Chicken With Wild Mushrooms
The hunter style chicken with wild mushrooms is a rich and spicy chicken preparation with mushrooms. Cooked with a sauce or gravy of tomato juice with tomatoes and chicken stock, with onions and garlic, the chicken with mushrooms is flavored with oregano,... - 43.2266
Gratin Of Polenta, Tomatoes, And Wild Mushrooms
To Make Polenta: Place cornmeal, water, and salt in a 3 to 4-quart microwavesafe bowl or casserole.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%), stirring every 6 minutes, for 25 to 35 minutes, or until the mixture is thick enough to form soft mounds, but still jiggles... - 40.9748
Wild Mushroom Soup With Thyme
1 Pulse the white mushrooms in about 4 small batches in a food processor, to finely chop them, stopping before they clump. Roughly hand-chop the shiitakes, and pulse them the same way.
2. Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; toss in the... - 33.4864
Wild Mushroom Strudel
1)Pre-heat the oven to 400° F.
1)Heat a saucepan over medium flame, and melt the butter.
2)Put in the shallots and lightly fry. Let it not brown.
3)Put in the mushrooms and saute till all moisture has evaporated.
4)Sprinkle flour over... - 42.1863
Wild Mushroom Pizza
1. Heat 15 g / 1/2 oz butter in a frying pan over a medium heat until foaming. Add onions and cook over a low heat, stirring, for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Add sugar and thyme and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes longer. Spread onion mixture over pizza... - 37.1975
Leek And Wild Mushroom Risotto
1. Dice the pancetta, leeks and mushrooms, mince the shallots, set aside.
2. In a small pot pour the stock and simmer over low heat.
3. In another medium size pot melt butter, add the pancetta and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add shallots and... - 148.255
Wild Mushroom Blinchiki
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift the flour, sugar, and salt.
3) Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
4) Break the eggs into the well.
5) With a fork, mix the eggs until well combined.
6) To this, add the... - 48.4071
Wild Mushroom Pate
Soak the cepes in the boiling water for 2 hours.
Drain, reserving the mushrooms and liquid separately.
Strain the soaking liquid through damp cheesecloth into a saucepan and boil until reduced to 1 1/4 cups, about 20 minutes.
Saute the cepes in the butter... - 41.9416
Wild Mushroom And Sherry Bisque
PREPARE A ROUX by melting the butter in a small, heavy pan, stirring in the flour, and cooking over medium heat, stirring often, until the mixture forms a thick paste and has a slight toasty aroma, 4 to 5 minutes.
The roux should not brown.
Set aside to... - 42.1344
Creamy Wild Mushroom Soup
1. In a strainer, place wild mushrooms and rinse them well under cold running water.
2. In a large bowl, transfer mushrooms and keep aside.
3. In a medium size saucepan, boil 1 cup of chicken broth and pork.
4. Pour the broth and the pork over... - 48.6346
Braised Wild Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter the bread with a total of 2 tablespoons of the butter. Set the slices on a baking sheet and bake until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large heavy skillet, melt the remaining 6 tablespoons butter over... - 39.323
Cornish Hens With Wild Mushroom Dressing
To make the hens: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the lemon into a large bowl; set aside to use in the dressing.
Slice the lemon.
Sprinkle the hen cavities with the salt and pepper and stuff each with half of the lemon slices, 2... - 44.8728
Risotto Pancakes With Wild Mushroom Ragout
In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
Add rice and salt, cover, and simmer over low heat until all the water is absorbed, about 12 to 14 minutes.
Stir in the eggs, cheese, nuts, pepper, and additional salt, if necessary.
Spoon this mixture onto a... - 30.3061
Veal Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce
Veal Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Veal Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 30.6941
Risotto With Dried Mushrooms
Risotto With Dried Mushrooms has a grand taste. Risotto With Dried Mushrooms gets its taste from rice mixed with chicken broth and served with mushrooms. Risotto With Dried Mushrooms is loved by vegetable lovers worldwide. - 46.2902
Chicken And Wild Mushroom Fettuccine
1. Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Heat 2 table-spoons of butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, until browned outside with no trace of pink inside, about 10 minutes. With tongs, remove chicken... - 31.4677
Roasted Corn And Wild Mushroom Salsa
Gut the com kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife (about 3 cups).
Heat a large, heavy-bottomed saute pan or skillet over high heat until almost smoking.
Place no more than two layers of the corn kernels in the pan at a time, and dry-roast for 4 to 5... - 38.2744
Homemade Wild Mushroom Stroganoff Hamburger Helper
1. In food processor, put wild mushroom and grind until mushrooms resemble a dried herb.
2. In a plastic bag, combine mushroom, dried stock, garlic powder, paprika, herbes de Provence, black pepper, onion powder, and corn starch. Seal bag and... - 107.717
Penne With Dried Mushrooms
Dice and set aside.
Cover with hot water and let stand 20 minutes.
Remove from water and slice thinly.
Heat in skillet.
Cook in oil until onions are yellow in color.
Add drained mushrooms.
Cook approx.3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add along with diced... - 40.112
Morel Mushrooms With Wild Rice
1) In a pan with warm water, place the dried mushrooms for 20-30 minutes, then drain well.
2) In a saucepan with the salted boiling water, cook the wild rice for about 18-20 minutes until the grains just split, then drain well.
3) In a heavy-based... - 36.2686
Mushroom And Wild Rice Casserole
1. Mix all ingredients in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes or until boiling.
2. Microwave on medium (50%) 30 to 35 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Let stand covered 5 minutes. - 25.4502
Mixed Wild Mushroom Sauce
Mixed Wild Mushroom Sauce is one of my most favorite recipes. Mixed Wild Mushroom Sauce is a recipe you can try out any time.
You will love this! - 36.2401
Cream Of Wild Mushroom Soup
1. Bring a kettle to the boil, then pour the water over the dried porcini just to cover. Heat half the butter in a saucepan, then gently sizzle the onion, garlic and thyme for 5 mins until softened and starting to brown. Drain the porcini, reserving the... - 36.2964
Sherried Mushroom Wild Rice
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water according to package directions, omitting butter.
In a medium skillet, cook onion in butter or margarine until tender, but not brown.
Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add sherry and... - 34.8018
Kasha Stuffing With Mushrooms Leeks And Wild Rice
Wash rice thoroughly and discard any foreign particles.
Bring stock and salt to boil in heavy medium saucepan.
Slowly stir in rice.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 45 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 43.7178
Cream Of Wild Mushroom Soup
1) Use a 3-quart saucepan to melt margarine.
2) Add mushrooms, leeks, and garlic to sautÃ© for 2-3 minutes over medium-high heat by occasional stirring until mushrooms are tender-crisp.
3) Sprinkle with flour over vegetables. Quickly stir to... - 47.2309
Wild Rice & Mushroom Pilaf With Grilled Sausages
Place wild rice in a strainer.
Rinse with hot running water for about 1 minute; drain well.
In a 2-quart pan, combine rice, broth, and water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until rice is tender to bite and almost all liquid has... - 38.1756
Wild Mushroom Soup
1.In a pan, put crepes, add Madeira and enough hot water so as to soak capers.
2.Leave for 20-30 minutes.
3.Strain and keep the the soaking liquid content aside.
4.Wash the crepes with cold water and cut.
5.In a sauce pan, on a medium... - 46.8822
Chicken Pie With Wild Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Saute wild mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter in skillet for 5 minutes or until brown.
Transfer to bowl with slotted spoon.
Heat oil in buttered skillet.
Saute leeks and... - 45.7946
Wild Mushroom Soup
Wild mushroom soup is a savory starter that can be prepared in one day advance. For making this soup, you can use any kind of wild mushrooms such as shiitake, or portabello. Just add little cream to the soup at the end of the cooking and make your soup super... - 109.039
Wild Mushroom Frittata
1. Beat the eggs, egg whites, water, salt, and pepper in a bowl until frothy.
2. Heat a medium nonstick skillet with an ovenproof handle over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the mushrooms, shallot, and oregano. Cook until the mushrooms are... - 30.7706
Fricassee Of Wild Mushrooms
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Lay the bread out on a baking sheet in a single layer. Rub each with the garlic, then bake in the oven for 10-15 mins or until lightly toasted and golden. Turn over halfway through cooking, rub with garlic again and return... - 33.8461
Creamy Wild Mushroom Risotto
Engulf your senses with the flavor of creamy risotto with fragrant wild mushrooms. This can be easily made at home and would sum up for a delicious supper starter. Try it once and you would forget the one you have tried at the Italian restaurant. You can just... - 112.509
Chicken Breasts Scaloppine With Wild Mushroom Sauce
1. In a sauté pan, heat the oils over medium-high heat.
2. One at a time, add the chicken breasts and sear for 30 seconds on each side.
3. Remove to a platter and set aside.
4. Melt the butter in the same pan.
5. Add the mushrooms, shallots, and... - 44.6402
Herbed Wild Mushrooms
1. With a damp cloth or paper towel wipe mushroom caps.
2. Cut into 1/4-inch pieces and keep aside.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
4. Stir in the shallots, garlic, and thyme.
5. Cook with constant... - 47.3987
Wild Rice And Mushroom Chicken Soup
1. In a large soup pot, combine broth, wine, chicken, onion, celery, garlic, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, thyme, and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Skim off any foam as it rises. Reduce heat to medium, cover pot, and simmer until chicken is... - 30.6221
Rock Cornish Hens With Wild Rice And Mushroom Stuffing
Rock Cornish Hens With Wild Rice And Mushroom Stuffing is prepared with thawed Rock Cornish hens and wild-rice-and-mushroom stuffing. The combination of honey and lime juice adds a sweet and sour taste to the dish. Set a festive mood for a holiday or any... - 33.6368
Linguine With Chicken, Mushrooms And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook garlic until golden.
3. Dusting the chicken with flour add to the pan and... - 41.0543
Chicken And Wild Mushroom Pie
1. Into a food processor add in the flour, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt whizzing in the unsalted butter and egg yolk to make crumbs.
2. Slowly add in the water, a tablespoonful at a time, such that the mixture comes together as dough.... - 45.2111
Scallops With Wild Mushrooms
1. Roll out the puff pastry on a floured surface, then cut out four 13cm/5in shell shapes, using a paper template if you need to. Mark a shell pattern on each with a small knife then brush with a little beaten egg. Place on a baking sheet, then chill for 1... - 38.6266
Linguine With Chicken Mushrooms And Sun Dried Tomatoes
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large saucepan for 1 minute.
Coat in flour and add to hot oil.
Saute just until slightly undercooked.
Add and simmer approx 5 minutes.
Add pasta,... - 37.7993
Eighteenth Century Chicken With Sweetbreads Wild Mushrooms And Bacon
1) Bone the chicken, either by leaving the skin in place or by slicing along the side.
2) Initially remove the wishbone, then run a knife along either side of the rib cage towards the parson's nose.
3) Dislocate the joints and discard.
4) Leave... - 44.8728
Chicken And Wild Mushroom
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti until tender but still firm, about 9 minutes; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 30.1691
Wild Mushroom Soup
If wild mushroom is your favorite than there is no escaping this smooth and velvety smooth from Chef Keith Snow. It’s the deep and earthy flavor of this soup that distinguishes it from other. This rich soup would be a perfect delight to be served for... - 113.276
Woodsy Wild Mushroom Saute
Rinse dried mushrooms under cold running water in a small strainer until they are free of all dirt and grit.
Combine dried mushrooms and Madeira in a small bowl, cover, and let stand for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Wipe fresh mushrooms with a damp paper... - 40.4809
Wild Mushroom Rugelach
By Kim Hendrickson,
Author of Savory Bites: Easy, Sophisticated Hors d'Oeuvres for Every Occasion
For years I've been making classic sweet rugelach for winter holidays. When my friend Alan gave me a large supply of wild mushrooms, I was thinking about... - 37.0587
Beef Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce
Trim fat from roost.
Place roast in a large shallow dish.
Combine brandy and next 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Pour over roast.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove roast from marinade.
Place marinade in a... - 38.6994
Rigatoni With Wild Mushroom Ragu
1) In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil.
2) To the boiling water, add the pasta.
3) When the pasta is cooked, drain it well.
4) In a Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
5) In the hot oil, add the onion, and saute... - 47.1472
Elegant Chicken With Wild Rice
1) Set the microwave to HIGH.
2) In a shallow baking dish, mix together 3 tablespoons of olive oil, mushroom slices, onion rings, and garlic.
3) Season the mixture with salt.
4) With a waxed paper cover the mixture.
5) Microwave for 3 to 6 minutes or... - 48.8963
Wild Mushroom Soup
Rinse the dried mushrooms well in a sieve under cold running water and soak them in the madeira for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Melt the butter in a soup pot.
Add the onions and cook, covered, over low heat until they are tender and lightly colored, about... - 39.0637
Three Types Of Wild Mushroom In A Wine And Cream Sauce With Saffron
1. If using dry mushrooms, soak then in water till them swell up to twice their size.
2. If using fresh mushrooms, dry and trim the stalks
3. Slice and set aside till required
4. Tie the spring onions in a bundle
5. In a large pan of boiling... - 46.5394
Gnudi With A Wild Mushroom Sauce
Who said restaurant style dishes were complicated and intimidating? This is one of the dishes that is you can create in your kitchen and is a definite crowd pleaser. It is a simple and elegant recipe that should be pulled out when you have company. The wild... - 140.322
Trenne With Wild Mushrooms
Trenne pasta with wild mushrooms is a saucy and flavorful pasta reciepe made with a touch of spinach or arugula. Cooked along with corn and cheese with vegetable stock and rosemary and thyme for flavor, the trenne pasta is filling and delicious. - 43.0999
Wild Mushroom Pesto
An extra dash of hot pepper sauce makes this wild mushroom pesto a really wild dish. Herbs give a mild flavor to wild mushroom pesto and toasted pine nuts adds zest to this sauce recipe. - 32.4347
Toasted Pasta In Wild Mushroom Broth
Preheat the oven to 180°/350°F/gas mark 4.
Break the pasta into smaller pieces, toss in the oil and place on a baking sheet.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until golden.
Set aside to cool.
Spray a saucepan with a little olive oil and cook the thyme, garlic... - 43.4248
Wild Mushroom Bruschetta With Chevre
The wild mushroom bruschetta with chevre is an exotic and wonderfully flavored dish that can be served as a side or enjoyed as a snack. The wild mushrooms are cooked with shallots and garlic and herbed with parley. Served on crusty french bread with the... - 45.6794
Wild Mushrooms In Cream Sauce
1. Let the mushrooms come to room temperature if they are chilled.
2. Spoon the olive oil into a large nonstick skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the shallots and saute until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook, tossing over... - 29.9898
Wild Mushrooms En Papillote
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Rinse the mushrooms thoroughly and dry them on paper towels. If they are very large, quarter them; otherwise leave them whole.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oil, creme fraiche, tarragon, garlic, salt and pepper. Add the... - 35.9057
Sauteed Rainbow Trout With Wild Mushrooms
In large nonstick skillet, combine olive oil and shallots; cook, covered, over medium heat until shallots are translucent.
Add mushrooms; continue cooking, covered, until mushrooms are soft.
Stir in soy sauce, sherry and water; simmer 1 minute.
Remove from... - 31.8683
Venison With Wild Mushrooms
Bring barley, onion, mushrooms and 1 1/2 cups broth to boil.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Meanwhile brown steaks in margarine.
Remove to warm platter.
Stir remaining broth and wine into skillet.
Bring to boil.
Top venison steaks with barley and... - 33.5995
Wild Rice With Shitake Mushrooms
1. In a large and heavy saucepan mix wild rice and salt.
2. Add 7 cups water. Boil over moderate heat.
3. Reduce the flame and simmer for 55 minutes keeping the saucepan partly covered. Simmer till the rice pops and the grains get tender.
4. In a... - 46.4275
Turkey Breast With Wild Rice And Mushroom Stuffing
Trim fat from turkey,- remove tendons.
Place turkey breast, boned side up, on heavy-duty plastic wrap.
From center, slice horizontally through thickest parr of each side almost to outer edge; flip cur piece over to enlarge breast.
Place heavy-duty plast.ic... - 41.6032
Herbed Wild Rice And Mushrooms
Rinse uncooked wild rice with cold water.
Drain; set aside.
Spray a small saucepan with nonstick coating.
Preheat the saucepan over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and onion.
Cook, stirring occasionally, till mushrooms and onion are tender.
Add water, beef or... - 37.4679
Balsamic Vinegar Chicken With Wild Mushrooms
In a small bowl let the porcini soak in 1 cup boiling water for 10 minutes, or until they are soft, and drain them well, reserving the liquid.
Season the chicken with pepper and dredge it in the flour, shaking off the excess.
In a large heavy skillet cook - 21.0624
Wild Rice With Sauteed Eggplant And Mushrooms
1. In a saucepan, bring to a boil a cup of water and half a teaspoon of salt, add rice to it, cover and allow to simmer for an hour; drain and set aside
2. In the rest of the water, dissolve the rest of the salt and soak the eggplant slices in it for... - 43.0716
Wild Rice With Mushrooms
Cook rice according to package directions, using 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Heat margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add mushrooms, wine and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes.
Uncover and increase temperature to high.
Allow juices to... - 42.5595
Chicken Mushroom Wild Rice Soup
Melt margarine in 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and green onions; cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until mushrooms release juices.
Stir in remaining ingredients except sherry; simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring... - 34.0942
Kasha With Wild Mushrooms And Toasted Walnuts
1) In a saucepan, pour in 2 cups of the hot chicken stock and soak the dried mushrooms until soft, about 30 minutes.
2) Remove the mushrooms and squeeze dry over the bowl of soaking liquid.
3) Quickly rinse the mushrooms under cool water and... - 45.8633
Wild Mushroom And Scallion Pilaf
1) In a medium bowl, place the dried mushrooms. Pour in boiling water to soak the mushroom until tender, about 30 minutes.
2) Preheat the oven to 375°.
3) In a medium skillet, add butter and oil. Place over moderately high heat.
4)... - 46.067
Butternut Squash Soup With Wild Mushroom Saute
The butternut squash soup with the wild mushroom saute is a filling and delcious gourmet soup made with squash and a helping of cooked mushrooms. Cooked in chicken broth with butternut squash, sweet potatoes and onion along with garlic and bacon for flavor,... - 45.5991
Wild Mushroom Chicken And Bacon Risotto
1. Soak the mushrooms in half a litre of boiling water for twenty minutes; drain the liquid into a stock
2. Chop up the mushrooms and add to the chestnut mushroom
3. For the rissoto, in a pan, add half the butter and fry bacon first and then the onion... - 41.9675
Turkey Scaloppine In Wild Mushroom Sauce
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, sear the turkey for about 2 minutes per side.
Transfer to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
Add the oil to the pan and saute the leeks for 5 minutes, or until very soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute... - 37.8333
Warm Salad Of Wild Mushrooms And Fennel
1. Combine the fennel in a small saucepan with enough water to cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the fennel is barely tender, about 5 minutes. Dram, cool, and gently toss with the radicchio in a bowl.
2. Combine the garlic... - 33.0424
Parmesan Polenta With Wild Mushroom Ragout
Place dried mushrooms in a small bowl and add 1 cup boiling water.
Let stand about 30 minutes, or until mushrooms are soft.
Remove mushrooms from liquid and rinse quickly under cold water to remove grit; chop and set aside.
Reserve soaking liquid by lining a... - 42.3491
Wild Mushroom Chestnut And Pumpkin Bisque
1. Take a heavy saucepan, add butter, place on medium heat to melt it. Sauté celery, onion, garlic, carrot, parsley, pumpkin, pepper, allspice and bay leaves, stirring once in a while, till vegetables turn soft.
2. Mix reconstituted, fresh mushrooms... - 38.9381
Rosemary Grilled Chicken And Wild Mushroom Sauce
1. Heat a grill pan over high heat.
2. Drizzling chicken thighs with oil, season with salt, pepper and rosemary, grill chicken for 5 minutes on each side and remove from heat to rest for 5 minutes.
3. In a small bowl place broth, cover... - 45.6366
Pork And Wild Mushroom Daube
1. marinate the pork: Put the pork in a large bowl. Add the wine, onion, carrot, bouquet garni, spice bundle and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Pour the pork into a colander set over a bowl. Discard the onion and carrot. Squeeze the spice... - 38.4067
Wild Rice With Mushrooms Baked In Consomme
Wash rice thoroughly, removing husks and foreign particles.
Place in wide shallow 1 1/2 qt casserole and cover with the consomme.
Allow to soak 6 hours.
Bake, covered, in moderate oven (350 degrees) for 45 minutes, adding a little water if rice becomes too... - 31.3046
Wild Mushroom Quesadillas With Warm Black Bean Salsa
1. In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat sauté the sliced mushrooms seasoning with pepper, salt and thyme in oil for 10 minutes such that mushrooms are dark and tender.
2. Transfer to a dish removing from heat.
3. To make the salsa, return... - 44.0365
Tasty Duck Breasts With Wild Mushrooms
This delicious duck recipe features tender duck breasts and wild mushrooms. Rich in flavor and exquisite in texture, this recipe by Chef Hermann is a must have. Never mind if you can't find large duck breasts, you can always use frozen duck breasts to make... - 84.8623
Wild Mushroom And Potato Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Brush the mushrooms clean, removing any dirty bits. Slice the large mushrooms and leave the small ones whole. Heat the butter in a large skillet until melted. Add the mushrooms and cook in small batches, stirring frequently,... - 27.9293