- » Dried White Lima Bean
Dried White Lima Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried white lima bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried white lima bean recipes.
White Lima Beans With Sorreland Parsley
1) In a large saucepan with cold water, place the beans to soak for minimum 6 hours or overnight.
2) Drain the beans and add fresh water to the saucepan.
3) Place the saucepan oven heat and bring to a boil.
4) Boil beans vigorously for 5... - 44.4407
Bean Salads(three-bean Salad)
Toss together fava or lima beans, white beans, and pinto or cranberry beans with onion, pickles and parsley.
Pour on dressing made from salad oil, cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
Chill covered for about an hour in the refrigerator or for no more than 20... - 32.9172
Lamb And Lima Bean Stew
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lima beans, onions, garlic, tomatoes with their liquid, wine, 1 cup of the water, the marjoram, mustard, 3 tablespoons of the parsley, and the lemon zest; mix well. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil... - 33.8075
Lima Bean Rabbit
1) Take a bowl and soak the lima beans in it.
2) Cook them according to the instructions given on the package.
3) Drain the excess water out.
4) Take a pan and heat it with wine prior to chafing.
5) Chop the onions.
6) Dice the pimientos and tomatoes... - 46.2955
Cheesy Lima Beans
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Lima Bean Rabbit - my all time family favorite. This Lima Bean Rabbit is so easy, but is equally delicious! Simply try it out! - 48.9508
Creamy Lima Bean Soup
1. Boil water. Add beans and boil 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand 1 hour.
3. Saute celery and onion. Add to beans.
4. Strain soup and return liquid to the soup pot.
5. Puree vegetables and return to soup pot.
6. Add bouillon.
7. Put yogurt... - 42.6227
Grilled Fresh Tuna And Lima Bean Salad
1. Soak the beans overnight in cold water to cover by 2 inches.
2. The next day, drain and rinse the beans. In a medium saucepan, combine the beans with 6 cups of cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer the beans until... - 41.4439
Lamb Shoulder Chops With Lima Beans
Peel shallots and separate into cloves, if necessary.
Peel garlic cloves and crush coarsely with the side of a knife.
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, garlic, and leeks.
Sprinkle lamb chops with pepper, dust with flour, and... - 44.0792
Creamed Puree Of Dried Beans
(1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
(2) Butter a 1 ½ quarter casserole or baking dish
(3) Tip boiled beans in a mixing bowl and mash beans with a potato masher.
(4) Add the remaining ingredients to the mashed peas and whisk with a wooden... - 42.5625
Savory Lima Beans With Wine
(1) In a large kettle, combine beans, water, pork hock, onion, and bay leaf.
(2) Cover and place on a medium low flame
(3) Simmer for 1 hour.
(4) Stir in the remaining ingredients and continue simmering for another 45 minutes.
(5) Carefully lift out... - 44.2672
Lima Beans With Herbs
Lima beans with herbs is a flavorful beans recipe. Cooked with a little white wine with marjoram and parsley for flavor, the lima beans with herbs is tossed and served tender and deliicous! - 27.4434
Baby Lima Beans With Onion
In 10 inch skillet, prepare frozen baby lima beans as label directs.
Drain lima beans well and set aside.
Wipe skillet dry.
In same skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add celery with leaves, onion, and garlic and cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are... - 36.6437
Lamb Shanks Provencale
1 Combine beans with water in a kettle; heat to boiling; boil 2 minutes; cover.
Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
2 Heat beans to boiling again; reduce heat; cover.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Place beans in a... - 41.7992
Lima Beans With Carrots And Bacon
(1) In a large skillet, brown the bacon until crispy
(2) Remove and drain on paper toweling and keep aside
(3) To the bacon fat, add carrots and onion and sauté for about 8 minutes until onion is soft and golden.
(4) Add beans, salt, paprika, and... - 47.3294
Lima Beans With Curry Sauce
Cook the lima beans in the boiling water until just tender, about 15 minutes; drain well.
In a frying pan, fry the bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon.
In the drippings, saute onion, garlic, and curry until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Stir in... - 36.5005
Lima Beans With Curry Sauce
Steam or boil the beans in a small amount of salted water.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan, drain, and dice.
Saute the garlic, onion, and curry powder in the drippings.
When onion is soft, about 5 minutes, stir in the wine, White Sauce with... - 42.9588
Onions And Lima Beans
Boil onions in a little salted water, till done.
Boil the beans separately.
Melt 1 level dessertspoon butter in a pan and add 1 good dessertspoon flour, stirring well till a paste forms then gradually add 3/4 cup water in which the onions were cooked.
If... - 28.5872
Lima Bean And Carrot Soup
In large saucepan, combine first 7 ingredients.
Add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Pour bean mixture into blender container, in two batches, if necessary; process until pureed.
Return to... - 41.3952
Estouffat White Bean Stew
(1) Heat a large skillet or kettle over a medium flame.
(2) Add salt pork and sauté until evenly browned.
(3) Drain on paper toweling and keep aside
(4) To the pork fat, add onion and sauté for 6-8 minutes until lightly browned
(5) Tip in the... - 40.3639
Lima And Pepper Saute
In 12-inch nonstick skillet combine oil and margarine and heat until margarine is bubbly and hot; add garlic and saute for 1 minute (he careful not to burn).
Add onion and red pepper and saute until onion is translucent; add remaining ingredients, stirring to... - 28.154
Zesty Brunswick Stew
If you are looking for a mindblowing partner to serve up with hot biscuits, this Brunswick Stew can prove to be a perfect choice ! Just try out this irresistible okra, lima beans and chicken casserole and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the... - 39.3979
White Bean And Tomato Stew
In a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over moderate heat fo 1 minute; add the onions, garlic, and celery, and cook, uncovered, unti the onion and celery are soft 5 to 8 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, yellow squash, lima beans, wine, bay leaf, thyme,... - 35.4278
Christmas Lima And Potatoes
You have to try this Christmas Limas and Potatoes recipe. Christmas Limas and Potatoes serves as a real enjoyable meal for your Christmas eve. :) Great to eat! - 34.3906
Puree Of White Beans With Vegetables
Place garlic and cilantro in a food processor with the metal blade and process until minced.
Add beans, cumin, lemon juice, oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
Pulse until mixture is almost pureed, but still slightly chunky.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.... - 36.0236
Five Bean Soup Mix
Sort dried beans; place in a large airtight container.
In a small bowl, combine onion, beef and chicken bouillon, salt, garlic salt, paprika, bacon bits and mustard.
Stir with a fork to distribute all ingredients evenly.
Pour seasonings into a plastic... - 32.9421
Sausage And Lima Casserole
1. In a saucepan, over medium-high heat, cook sausage until slightly brown.
2. To the saucepan, combine onion, green pepper, lima beans, and herbs; stir to mix well and cook thoroughly.
3. Add wine and about 1/4-cup water to cover the contents.
4.... - 42.2745
The six bean minestrone is a bean and vegetable minestrone. Cooked together and spiced with garlic and parsley for flavor, the six bean minestrone is very filling and hearty and can be served with savory puffs or crusted bread rolls. - 40.1955
Beans In Onion Sauce
(1) In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, combine onions, water and butter
(2) Cover the pan and place on a medium low flame
(3) Simmer onions for 45 minutes until they are soft and lightly caramelized.
(4) Uncover and reduce the liquid to about 1/2... - 41.1532
Cannellini Alla Catania
1 Pick over beans and rinse.
Cover beans with water in a large kettle; bring to boiling; cover; cook 2 minutes; remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
Pour into an electric slow cooker (Or cover beans with water in slow cooker and soak overnight at room... - 36.8739
Bean And Cabbage Hot Pot Ouillade
(1) In a large kettle, combine all ingredients except the boiled beans and liquid.
(2) Place the covered pan over a medium flame and bring to a boil
(3) Reduce heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes until potatoes and rutabaga are tender cooked.
(4) Drain... - 41.1342
Hominy Beans And Salt Pork
1) In a heavy kettle, stir-fry the salt pork for 8-10 minutes over a medium heat until lightly browned.
2) In 1/4 cup drippings, add rest of the ingredients and cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
3) Taste and adjust the... - 33.221
Three Bean Salad With Fresh Coriander
In separate pots, soak the white, pinto, and lima beans overnight in cold water to cover.
The next day, drain the beans, return to the pots, and cover with cold water by 2 inches.
Cover, bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer gently until tender: 50 to... - 36.8028
Ham Porte Maillot
Originated by a restaurant just outside the porte maillot, one of the gates of Paris, this dish brings a new flavor to a baked ham.
We have substituted dried Lima beans for the French white bean that is infrequently used in America.
Cut the carrots, onion,... - 34.9377
Mid West Bean Bake
Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
Leave lid off pot and cook for 1/2 day. - 31.2294
1.In a bowl, whisk egg whites until hard but moist.
2/Ina separate bowl, whisk wgg tolks until light and fluffy.
3.Mix yolks, flour, milk, parsley, onion, salt and pepper.
4.With the healp os sppon or spatula put the mixture in egg whites.
5.In an 8... - 40.8576
Peanut Bean Loaf
Mash beans well and stir in the next six ingredients.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle nuts in the bottom of a greased 8 1/2 X 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Cover with the bean mixture and press down.
Oven-poach in a dish of hot water at 350F for 1 1/4... - 35.2867
1) Preheat oven (275°F.)
2) In a saucepan, put beans and cover with water. Boil for 2 minutes.
3) Let stand covered for 1 hour till done. Add liquid if required.
4) Drain the beans. Keep aside the liquid.
5) In bean pot or casserole... - 42.1624
Technicolor Bean Salad
Technicolor Bean Salad has different taste. The garlic dresssing gives the Technicolor Bean Salad a unique taste and color. Must catch it - 32.4097
Savory Bean And Chicken Casserole
1) In a deep kettle soak beans overnight.
2) Next day, add more water to cover beans. Add, salt pork, half of the chopped onions, garlic clove, celery, and ground thyme.
3) Place in flame and simmer covered till done.
4) Drain beans and... - 43.3211
Barbecued Burgers N Beans
Step 1: Start heating oven to 400 degrees.
In 3 quart casserole mix first 7 ingredients.
Bake 45 minutes.
Step 2: Boil onions until tender-crisp.
Step 3: Lightly mix meat with next 4 ingredients; form 16 balls.
Brown in skillet in about 1 or 2 T.salad... - 45.8672
Lamb Pot Roast With Beans
Sort and rinse beans. In large bowl, combine beans with enough cold water to cover them. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. (Alternatively, in large saucepan, combine beans with enough cold water to cover them. Bring to boil over high heat; boil 2 minutes.... - 39.4516
Vegetable Paella With Wild Rice
Sort and wash beans; place in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water to 2 inches above beans; bring to a boil, and cook 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Drain beans in a colander, and set aside.
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat... - 39.0715
Crock Pot Stew
If beef is extra lean, thoroughly wipe cubed beef on absorbent towels to dry.
If meat contains fat, quickly brown in large skillet to sear and remove fat; drain well.
Place beef cubes in crock pot.
Combine 1/3 cup flour with the salt and pepper; toss with... - 45.3236
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Boil beans for 30 minutes in salted water and drain well.
3) Take a flameproof casserole and fry diced pork in it until browned.
4) Remove the pork from casserole and keep aside.
5) Brown... - 42.6714
Lamb Shanks Provencale
1. Combine beans with water in a kettle; heat to boiling; boil 2 minutes; cover. Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
2. Heat beans to boiling again; reduce heat; cover. Simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until tender. Drain, reserving liquid. Place beans in a large,... - 35.5992
Soak cod overnight in water to cover.
Drain and put in large saucepan.
Cover with milk.
Simmer, covered, until fish flakes easily, about 20 minutes.
Do not boil or fish will toughen.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Make sauce by heating butter and flour in... - 38.6462
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the leeks and turnips and fry very gently for 2 to 3 minutes without browning them.
Add the potatoes and continue to cook until they are soft.
Add the stock and lima beans and season to taste.
Bring the soup to a boil... - 40.1262
David K's Sauteed Mustard Greens
1. In a wok or heavy bottomed skillet heat oil and stir fry the chicken until it becomes white from all sides.
2. Add the mustard greens, red pepper, lima beans and stir fry a little until the greens wilt.
3. Add the wine, soy sauce and sugar, sprinkle... - 37.4329
Asian Mixed Vegetable Salad
Pare and slice the carrots, then place the whole green beans, limas and carrot slices in a deep kettle.
Break up the cauliflower and cut the corn from the cob, then add to the kettle.
Add water to cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook for 25... - 44.2371
Cassoulet With Italian Sausage
1. In a cold frying pan place sausages and pour wine until it comes halfway up the sausages.
2. Cover and steam for about 15 minutes.
3. Remove cover, saute the sausages until brown and remove to platter.
4. Using a little of the sausage fat, saute... - 43.873
1. In a large saucepan, cook onion in oil over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add chicken, broth, stewed tomatoes, lima beans, okra, rice, and thyme. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, partially covered, until rice is tender,... - 25.9954
Hearty Grouse Stew
Soak grouse in salted water overnight.
Sprinkle grouse with salt and garlic powder.
In Dutch oven, brown grouse well in margarine.
Remove grouse, then add onions to margarine and brown lightly.
Return grouse along with tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, water,... - 36.7514
Heat water, broth, or wine in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Add carrots, corn, lima beans, and onion.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add rice, tomato juice, oregano, and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 43.437
Microwave Brunswick Stew
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine tomatoes with reserved liquid, onion, wine, broth, flour, and Worcestershire sauce, stirring to dissolve flour.
2. Add corn, okra, and lima beans; arrange chicken pieces over vegetables with meatier parts facing... - 29.5302
Windy City Lamb Casserole
Simmer the soaked beans in unsalted water for 60-90 minutes, or until tender, then drain and transfer to a casserole.
Trim the fat from the chops and brown them by frying in a little oil.
Add to the beans, with the onion, garlic, bay leaves and thyme.
Gently... - 44.2483
Meat Ball Stew With Dumplings
1. Mix ground beef lightly with chopped onion, 4 tablespoons of the parsley, egg, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon of the salt, 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and mustard until well-blended; shape into 36 balls.
2. Brown, half at a time, in hot oil in a kettle or Dutch... - 33.8466
Chunky Vegetable Soup
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add water and next 9 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20... - 36.9417
First prepare the dressing.
Put the drained bean curd into a cloth and gently squeeze out as much water as possible (the bean curd should break up).
Gently fry the sesame seeds in a small frying-pan until they begin to 'jump', taking care not to... - 39.9694
Meatball Stew With Dumplings
Mix ground beef lightly with chopped onion, 4 tablespoons parsley, egg, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and mustard until well blended.
Shape into 36 meatballs.
Brown half at a time in salad oil in a kettle or Dutch oven; remove with a... - 41.6404
1. Preheat the broiler. Bring a stockpot of water to a boil, add the pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or just until tender but still firm to the bite. Drain, rinse, and drain again; transfer to a large bowl and keep warm.
2. While the pasta is cooking,... - 34.7835
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion or leek, celery, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, beans,... - 47.6036
Garden Vegetable Salad
1) Follow the directions on the packages to cook the lima beans and peas. Drain.
2) Cut the carrot into slices and cook in salted water till soft. Drain.
3) In salted water, cook the potatoes and peel and dice them.
4) In a bowl, put all the vegetables... - 44.7056
Brunswick Stew With Corn Dumplings
Combine first 6 ingredients in small piece of cheesecloth and secure with string.
Add to 8 quart pot with stock and bring to simmer over medium-high heat.
Add hen, giblets and 1 chopped onion.
Simmer covered until chicken is tender, about 1 1/2 to 2... - 43.4955
Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with vegetable oil.
In a saucepan, combine nonfat dry milk and flour.
Add water and whisk until smooth.
Add tarragon, parsley and pepper.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly,... - 45.6094
English Chicken And Veggie Pot Pies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Whisk nonfat dry milk and flour with water until the mixture becomes smooth.
3. Add salt, tarragon, parsley and pepper.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
5. Mix in... - 49.3094
Artichoke, Chickpea And Fennel Giambotta
1. Broil chicken for 20 minutes till it turns brown and crispy. Keep it aside.
2. In a large flame proof casserol add garlic, red pepper, fennel, diced tomatoes and herbs.
3. Combine chickpeas. Add 1 cup of stock, artichoke hearts, wine, and olive... - 48.4737
In iron Dutch oven or heavy casserole, heat butter and oil.
Brown meat quickly, turning frequently.
Add bouillon and wine and cover.
Turn heat to simmer and cook for 1 hour.
Add orange peel, garlic, tomatoes, herbs and bean sprouts.
Cover and cook for... - 35.3165
Herb Oxtail Soup
Herb Oxtail Soup is a combination of fresh herbs and vegetables with softened mushrooms and oxtail. It is a classic recipe meant for special occasions. Like other recipes, you are bound to enjoy the Herb Oxtail Soup and make something special for your next... - 45.7515
Smothered Mixed Vegetables
These Smothered Mixed Vegetables are truly delicious ! Try this spiced vegetable casserole for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Smothered Mixed Vegetables is welcome ! - 32.8426
Ternera Con Guisantes
Heat olive oil in a casserole.
When oil is hot, put in thyme, bay leaf, garlic, cinnamon, pepper grains, carrot, and tomatoes (if you use puree, add it later with the wine).
Brown meat well on all sides with the herbs and vegetables over a moderate... - 44.3947
Fragrant Crown Roast Of Lamb
Remove ground lamb packed in center of roast, and mix it with ham, tomato juice, onion, 1/2 tea-spoon salt, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon rosemary, and basil.
Stir in soft bread crumbs and egg.
If beef is used in place of ham, add more salt.
Refill crown, and insert... - 43.9718