- » Dried White Lima Bean
Dried White Lima Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried white lima bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried white lima bean recipes.
White Lima Beans With Sorreland Parsley
1) In a large saucepan with cold water, place the beans to soak for minimum 6 hours or overnight.
2) Drain the beans and add fresh water to the saucepan.
3) Place the saucepan oven heat and bring to a boil.
4) Boil beans vigorously for 5... - 45.5533
Bean Salads(three-bean Salad)
Toss together fava or lima beans, white beans, and pinto or cranberry beans with onion, pickles and parsley.
Pour on dressing made from salad oil, cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
Chill covered for about an hour in the refrigerator or for no more than 20... - 31.4064
Lima Bean Rabbit
1) Take a bowl and soak the lima beans in it.
2) Cook them according to the instructions given on the package.
3) Drain the excess water out.
4) Take a pan and heat it with wine prior to chafing.
5) Chop the onions.
6) Dice the pimientos and tomatoes... - 45.5029
Lamb And Lima Bean Stew
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lima beans, onions, garlic, tomatoes with their liquid, wine, 1 cup of the water, the marjoram, mustard, 3 tablespoons of the parsley, and the lemon zest; mix well. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil... - 31.4441
Cheesy Lima Beans
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Lima Bean Rabbit - my all time family favorite. This Lima Bean Rabbit is so easy, but is equally delicious! Simply try it out! - 47.2168
Savory Lima Beans With Wine
(1) In a large kettle, combine beans, water, pork hock, onion, and bay leaf.
(2) Cover and place on a medium low flame
(3) Simmer for 1 hour.
(4) Stir in the remaining ingredients and continue simmering for another 45 minutes.
(5) Carefully lift out... - 43.7715
Grilled Fresh Tuna And Lima Bean Salad
1. Soak the beans overnight in cold water to cover by 2 inches.
2. The next day, drain and rinse the beans. In a medium saucepan, combine the beans with 6 cups of cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer the beans until... - 43.2337
Creamy Lima Bean Soup
1. Boil water. Add beans and boil 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand 1 hour.
3. Saute celery and onion. Add to beans.
4. Strain soup and return liquid to the soup pot.
5. Puree vegetables and return to soup pot.
6. Add bouillon.
7. Put yogurt... - 41.0827
Lamb Shoulder Chops With Lima Beans
Peel shallots and separate into cloves, if necessary.
Peel garlic cloves and crush coarsely with the side of a knife.
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, garlic, and leeks.
Sprinkle lamb chops with pepper, dust with flour, and... - 43.4944
Lima Beans With Herbs
Lima beans with herbs is a flavorful beans recipe. Cooked with a little white wine with marjoram and parsley for flavor, the lima beans with herbs is tossed and served tender and deliicous! - 25.158
Baby Lima Beans With Onion
In 10 inch skillet, prepare frozen baby lima beans as label directs.
Drain lima beans well and set aside.
Wipe skillet dry.
In same skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add celery with leaves, onion, and garlic and cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are... - 34.7556
Creamed Puree Of Dried Beans
(1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
(2) Butter a 1 ½ quarter casserole or baking dish
(3) Tip boiled beans in a mixing bowl and mash beans with a potato masher.
(4) Add the remaining ingredients to the mashed peas and whisk with a wooden... - 42.6695
Lima Beans With Carrots And Bacon
(1) In a large skillet, brown the bacon until crispy
(2) Remove and drain on paper toweling and keep aside
(3) To the bacon fat, add carrots and onion and sauté for about 8 minutes until onion is soft and golden.
(4) Add beans, salt, paprika, and... - 46.8423
Lima Beans With Curry Sauce
Cook the lima beans in the boiling water until just tender, about 15 minutes; drain well.
In a frying pan, fry the bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon.
In the drippings, saute onion, garlic, and curry until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Stir in... - 34.812
Lamb Shanks Provencale
1 Combine beans with water in a kettle; heat to boiling; boil 2 minutes; cover.
Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
2 Heat beans to boiling again; reduce heat; cover.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Place beans in a... - 40.4502
Onions And Lima Beans
Boil onions in a little salted water, till done.
Boil the beans separately.
Melt 1 level dessertspoon butter in a pan and add 1 good dessertspoon flour, stirring well till a paste forms then gradually add 3/4 cup water in which the onions were cooked.
If... - 27.3738
Lima Beans With Curry Sauce
Steam or boil the beans in a small amount of salted water.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan, drain, and dice.
Saute the garlic, onion, and curry powder in the drippings.
When onion is soft, about 5 minutes, stir in the wine, White Sauce with... - 41.0677
Lima Bean And Carrot Soup
In large saucepan, combine first 7 ingredients.
Add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Pour bean mixture into blender container, in two batches, if necessary; process until pureed.
Return to... - 39.7691
Estouffat White Bean Stew
(1) Heat a large skillet or kettle over a medium flame.
(2) Add salt pork and sauté until evenly browned.
(3) Drain on paper toweling and keep aside
(4) To the pork fat, add onion and sauté for 6-8 minutes until lightly browned
(5) Tip in the... - 39.66
White Bean And Tomato Stew
In a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over moderate heat fo 1 minute; add the onions, garlic, and celery, and cook, uncovered, unti the onion and celery are soft 5 to 8 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, yellow squash, lima beans, wine, bay leaf, thyme,... - 33.2809
Christmas Lima And Potatoes
You have to try this Christmas Limas and Potatoes recipe. Christmas Limas and Potatoes serves as a real enjoyable meal for your Christmas eve. :) Great to eat! - 33.0102
Zesty Brunswick Stew
If you are looking for a mindblowing partner to serve up with hot biscuits, this Brunswick Stew can prove to be a perfect choice ! Just try out this irresistible okra, lima beans and chicken casserole and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the... - 37.1532
Five Bean Soup Mix
Sort dried beans; place in a large airtight container.
In a small bowl, combine onion, beef and chicken bouillon, salt, garlic salt, paprika, bacon bits and mustard.
Stir with a fork to distribute all ingredients evenly.
Pour seasonings into a plastic... - 31.1803
Puree Of White Beans With Vegetables
Place garlic and cilantro in a food processor with the metal blade and process until minced.
Add beans, cumin, lemon juice, oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
Pulse until mixture is almost pureed, but still slightly chunky.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.... - 33.4933
Lima And Pepper Saute
In 12-inch nonstick skillet combine oil and margarine and heat until margarine is bubbly and hot; add garlic and saute for 1 minute (he careful not to burn).
Add onion and red pepper and saute until onion is translucent; add remaining ingredients, stirring to... - 26.0587
Sausage And Lima Casserole
1. In a saucepan, over medium-high heat, cook sausage until slightly brown.
2. To the saucepan, combine onion, green pepper, lima beans, and herbs; stir to mix well and cook thoroughly.
3. Add wine and about 1/4-cup water to cover the contents.
4.... - 43.7405
The six bean minestrone is a bean and vegetable minestrone. Cooked together and spiced with garlic and parsley for flavor, the six bean minestrone is very filling and hearty and can be served with savory puffs or crusted bread rolls. - 38.554
Beans In Onion Sauce
(1) In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, combine onions, water and butter
(2) Cover the pan and place on a medium low flame
(3) Simmer onions for 45 minutes until they are soft and lightly caramelized.
(4) Uncover and reduce the liquid to about 1/2... - 41.2398
Bean And Cabbage Hot Pot Ouillade
(1) In a large kettle, combine all ingredients except the boiled beans and liquid.
(2) Place the covered pan over a medium flame and bring to a boil
(3) Reduce heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes until potatoes and rutabaga are tender cooked.
(4) Drain... - 41.3587
Cannellini Alla Catania
1 Pick over beans and rinse.
Cover beans with water in a large kettle; bring to boiling; cover; cook 2 minutes; remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
Pour into an electric slow cooker (Or cover beans with water in slow cooker and soak overnight at room... - 34.5029
Hominy Beans And Salt Pork
1) In a heavy kettle, stir-fry the salt pork for 8-10 minutes over a medium heat until lightly browned.
2) In 1/4 cup drippings, add rest of the ingredients and cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
3) Taste and adjust the... - 33.446
Three Bean Salad With Fresh Coriander
In separate pots, soak the white, pinto, and lima beans overnight in cold water to cover.
The next day, drain the beans, return to the pots, and cover with cold water by 2 inches.
Cover, bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer gently until tender: 50 to... - 35.6446
Mid West Bean Bake
Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
Leave lid off pot and cook for 1/2 day. - 27.8996
Ham Porte Maillot
Originated by a restaurant just outside the porte maillot, one of the gates of Paris, this dish brings a new flavor to a baked ham.
We have substituted dried Lima beans for the French white bean that is infrequently used in America.
Cut the carrots, onion,... - 32.5001
Peanut Bean Loaf
Mash beans well and stir in the next six ingredients.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle nuts in the bottom of a greased 8 1/2 X 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Cover with the bean mixture and press down.
Oven-poach in a dish of hot water at 350F for 1 1/4... - 31.323
1) Preheat oven (275°F.)
2) In a saucepan, put beans and cover with water. Boil for 2 minutes.
3) Let stand covered for 1 hour till done. Add liquid if required.
4) Drain the beans. Keep aside the liquid.
5) In bean pot or casserole... - 39.9748
1.In a bowl, whisk egg whites until hard but moist.
2/Ina separate bowl, whisk wgg tolks until light and fluffy.
3.Mix yolks, flour, milk, parsley, onion, salt and pepper.
4.With the healp os sppon or spatula put the mixture in egg whites.
5.In an 8... - 42.5959
Technicolor Bean Salad
Technicolor Bean Salad has different taste. The garlic dresssing gives the Technicolor Bean Salad a unique taste and color. Must catch it - 29.8938
Savory Bean And Chicken Casserole
1) In a deep kettle soak beans overnight.
2) Next day, add more water to cover beans. Add, salt pork, half of the chopped onions, garlic clove, celery, and ground thyme.
3) Place in flame and simmer covered till done.
4) Drain beans and... - 41.4365
Barbecued Burgers N Beans
Step 1: Start heating oven to 400 degrees.
In 3 quart casserole mix first 7 ingredients.
Bake 45 minutes.
Step 2: Boil onions until tender-crisp.
Step 3: Lightly mix meat with next 4 ingredients; form 16 balls.
Brown in skillet in about 1 or 2 T.salad... - 45.4721