- » Dried Tomato Dressing
Dried Tomato Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried tomato dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried tomato dressing recipes.
Spinach Ricotta And Pecan Roulade With Sun Dried Tomato Dressing
Lightly grease two 18 X 28 cm/7 X 11 in Swiss roll tins (jelly roll pans) and line with non-stick baking parchment standing 2.5 cm/1 in above the rim.
Thoroughly wash the spinach and shake off the excess water.
Place in a saucepan with no extra water, cover... - 40.903
Provolone And Sun Dried Tomato Terrine With Pesto Dressing
In a food processor puree the tomato mixture ingredients.
In a bowl combine the pesto, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well incorporated.
Line a 2-quart round dish with plastic wrap.
Coat the wrap with non-stick cooking spray.
Place... - 38.2344
Cornbread Herb Dressing With Dried Tomatoes And Pancetta
1. In a 350° oven, bake cornbread cubes in a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan until edges begin to brown, 25 to 35 minutes; stir occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir pancetta often until browned, about 8 minutes.... - 33.9997
Pasta With Spinach And Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
For all the pasta lovers, here's a must try recipe. Watch the Chef prepare Pasta with Spinach and Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, that can be simply made at home. Surprise your family with this Italian delicacy today. - 100.246
Northern Beans And Sun-dried Tomato Salad
1.Chop sun dried tomatoes, parsley, carrot and garlic clove.
2.In a medium sized salad bowl mix carrots, parsley ,sun dried tomatoes and garlic.
3.For the dressing add red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, olive oil with salt and... - 94.3572
Arugula With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Combine tomatoes and hot water in a small bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Drain and cut tomatoes into quarters.
Combine dressing and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Combine tomato and arugula in a bowl, tossing lightly.
Drizzle dressing mixture... - 38.486
Dried Tomato-potato Salad
Dried Tomato-Potato Salad is one of the easiest salad recipes I have ever tried. Dried Tomato-Potato Salad was even better the second time I tried. You will thank me for posting! - 30.8488
Combine ingredients in electric blender and process until liquid. - 22.8595
Creamy Tomato Dressing
In a blender, combine tomato soup, vinegar, oil, sugar, pepper, salt, mustard, horseradish, paprika, and garlic; whirl at low speed until smooth.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate.
Store for as long as 2 weeks. - 32.116
How To Make Sauteed Asparagus & Sun Dried Tomatoes
Sauteed Asparagus & Sun Dried Tomatoes can be served as an appetizer or as a side. It can be made last minute and always dresses up table. It is also very nutritious and – more importantly – tremendously delicious! All you need to do is heat some olive... - 98.7997
Pasta Salad With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Vegetables
1) Follow package instructions to cook the pasta.
2) Rinse with cold water and drain.
3) In a large bowl add pasta with remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
4) Chill covered for 1 hour.
5) Serve immediately. - 41.2078
Fennel Salad With Red Onion And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1) Trim the fennel, discard any hard core and stalk.
2) Cut the bulb and thinly slice lengthwise.Put aside.
3) In a serving bowl,combine together fennel, onion, tomatoes, and parsley.
4) In a small bowl, mix all the dressing... - 45.5993
Leafy Salad With Cheese And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a shallow serving bowl, tear up salad leaves into bite sized bits
2. With a vegetable peeler, shave cheese into wafer thin slices and scatter them all over the salad
3. In a frying pan, heat oil, add garlic nad cook ovver a medium to high heat... - 46.5887
How To Make Lentil & Sun Dried Tomato Salad
If healthy food is in, then so is this dish. Lentil and sun dried tomato salad is without a doubt flippin' awesome dish. Balsamic vinaigrette used in this recipe give it that extra tweak in its flavor. This could easily pass off as a classic salad for... - 112.823
Salmon Salad With Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
1) In a small saucepan, heat wine over a medium heat.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, remove the pan from heat and allow to cool.
3) Drain, slice the tomatoes into slivers and keep aside.
4) Thinly slice the salmon fillets on the bias into 8 equal pieces and ... - 45.0509
Ravioli With Spinach And Sun-dried Tomatoes
This dinner has a combination of sweet, spicy and savory that I love. It may look like a lot of spinach at first, but it melts away to practically nothing once it's cooked, so the kids probably won't even mind it--ours didn't. Serve it with a green salad... - 36.9769
Herbed Tomato Dressing
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Cover and chill dressing several hours.
Stir well before serving over salad greens. - 32.8298
Tossed Salad With Tomato Dressing
1. Wash lettuce leaves and pat them dry.
2. Tear them into small pieces and refrigerate.
3. For making the tomato dressing, chop the tomatoes.
4. Add scallions to the chopped tomatoes and mash to for a paste.
5. Add all the leftover ingredients to... - 47.9556
My Raw Corn & Tomato Slaw Salad Dressing
1. Slice the tomatoes.
2. In a dehydrator, keep the tomato slices for few seconds and let the moisture dry by 10 %.
3. In a blender, put these tomato slices, celery stalks, cilantro, avocado and corns. Blend it all well.
4. For making... - 0
Sliced Tomatoes With Herb Dressing
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, and basil.
Blend well and set aside for 1 to 2 hours to mellow flavors.
Overlap tomato slices in a shallow bowl; tuck a few onion slices in between, if you wish.
Drizzle dressing over tomatoes; serve or refrigerate for up to... - 32.1262
Tomato Herb Dressing
Put all of the ingredients in a blender and whirl them until smooth.
Stored chilled in a covered jar, this dressing will keep for about 2 weeks. - 29.6664
Place tomato juice, white wine vinegar, dry mustard, garlic, basil leaves, onion, and black pepper in a blender or food processor and process until ingredients are well combined. - 26.4972
Cheese And Tomato Dressing
1. By hand, in an electric blender or in a food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese and mayonnaise together until smooth.
2. Mix the tomato, lemon juice, tamari, oregano, thyme, salt, and garlic together until well blended. Combine the two mixtures. - 28.8383
Roasted Tomatoes And Mozzarella With Lemon Chilli Dressing
1. Place the lemons, sugar, salt, garlic, chillies and peppercorns into a bowl, stir to combine, pressing the lemons slightly with a wooden spoon to extract a little lemon juice. Transfer to a vacuum-sealed jar. Top up jar with olive oil then, ideally, leave... - 37.4046
Salad Greens With Pasta Plnwheels And Warm Tomato Vinaigrette
To Make Pasta Pinwheels: Fill a wide shallow pan half full of salted water.
Bring to a boil and cook noodles until tender.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and pat dry.
Meanwhile, rinse spinach leaves and while still damp, place in a microwavesafe pie... - 46.2771
Porgies Baked With Tomatoes
Wipe fish with damp cloth and sprinkle lightly inside and out with salt.
Saute onion in the oil for 3 minutes.
Add basil, bay leaf, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Si mmer for 2 minutes.
Arrange fish in shallow baking dish and pour hot onion mixture over... - 46.9853
North African Lemon Dressing
Combine all the ingredients in ajar with a tight-fitting lid. Refrigerate and shake well before using. Serve with fruit salads and cottage cheese, or with a salad made by alternating slices of tomatoes, sweet onions, cucumbers and sweet pepper rings. - 35.2651
A delicious pasta salad for the warm days ahead - 124.857
Tomato Salad Dressing
In screw-top jar combine tomato sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, dried dillweed, basil, and onion juice.
Cover and shake to mix well.
Shake again just before serving. - 29.3259
Tomatoes Stuffed With Fresh Corn
1. Core and peel the tomatoes. Remove the pulp, leaving a wall about one-third inch thick. Turn the tomato cups upside down to drain. Chop the pulp and drain in a sieve.
2. Cut the corn from the cobs and add the tomato pulp, onion, green pepper, pimento and... - 40.064
Tomato Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients except garlic in a quart jar; shake well.
Add garlic and let stand for garlic flavor to develop.
Remove garlic before serving. - 34.6123
Tomato Soup Salad Dressing
1) In a 1 qt screw top jar, add all the ingredients together.
2) Shake well to mix thoroughly.
3) Serve over the tossed salad greens or use as required. - 29.9444
Tomato French Dressing
Tomato French Dressing has a fine taste. Tomato French Dressing gets its taste from tomatoes mixed soup and vinegar. Tomato French Dressing is used to prepare salad recipe. - 28.6519
Fresh Tomato Dressing
1) In the container electric blender or food processor, add all ingredients.
2) Process the ingredients until smooth.
3) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
4) Serve the dressing with lettuce, sliced tomatoes,... - 38.9006
Place the wine vinegar, tomato juice, oregano, scallions, parsley, garlic, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and sugar in ajar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until thoroughly mixed. - 27.6527
Transparent Dressing For Tomatoes
In a small bowl mix together the first 7 ingredients.
Using an electric mixer, blender, or hand held beater such as a "Multipractic", beat consistently as you gradually pour in the vegetable oil.
Continue to beat until the mixture is thick and shiny.
Arrange... - 38.8966
Tomato Soup Dressing
In blender container combine soup, vinegar, oil, sugar, grated onion, dry mustard, salt, Worcestershire, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne.
Cover and blend till smooth.
Transfer to storage container.
Cover and chill.
Shake again just before serving. - 35.5806
Tomato French Dressing For Salad Greens
1) Take a mixer jar and combine tomato soup, salad oil, vinegar and dry mustard in it. Shake well or mix in an electric blender.
2) Pour over salad greens and serve. - 24.7229
Tomato French Dressing
1) In a 1-quart jar, add in the condensed tomato soup, vinegar, salad oil, onion, sugar, dry mustard, salt and pepper.
2) Shut the lid tightly and shake the jar well to mix all the ingredients.
3) Shake the Tomato Frech Dressing once more... - 32.2984
Tomato French Dressing
1) Into the blender, add in the condensed tomato soup, cider or wine vinegar, salad oil, sugar, worcestershire sauce, salt, mustard, onion, garlic and tobasco sauce.
2) Use the Crumb blade to blend all the ingredients in about 15 seconds.
3)... - 36.6977
Tomato French Dressing
In a small saucepan whisk together tomato juice and cornstarch until blended.
Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly.
Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Whisk in vinegar, olive oil,... - 39.2736
Tomato Soup Dressing
1. In a screw-top jar, put together all ingredients; cover and shake vigorously to combine.
2. Refrigerate jar until dressing is thoroughly chilled.
3. Shake and use for salads. - 38.0389
Tomato French Dressing
Using metal blade, process onion and garlic with on-off bursts until finely chopped.
Add oil, vinegar, soup, Worcestershire, sugar, salt, paprika, and mustard; process for 5 seconds to blend. - 29.9527
Easy Tomato French Dressing
Combine ingredients in a jar; shake well before using. (Or mix in an electric blender.) Makes about 1 1/2 cups dressing. - 16.5993
Tomato French Dressing
Personally I am not a fan of french cuisines but I did love this Tomato French Dressing recipe. Tomato French Dressing is also very yummy. Your family will love you for it! - 23.3741
Fresh Tomato Yogurt Dressing
1. In a blender put tomatoes, vinegar and lemon juice and blend at high speed for 1 minute.
2. Open the jar and add all the other ingredients, blending again at medium speed.
3. Remove and keep it in a bowl in the fridge.
4. Refrigerate... - 39.4902
Tomato Wedges With Basil Dressing
1) In a small bowl, combine together the yogurt, mayonnaise, basil, vinegar and mustard. Mix thoroughly.
2) Cover the mixutre and chill it thoroughly.
3) On a lettuce-lined platter, arrange the tomato wedges and spoon the yogurt mixture over... - 36.5032
Tomato Wedges With Basil Dressing
Combine first 5 ingredients; cover and chill.
Place lettuce leaves on each serving plate, if desired.
Place 3 tomato wedges on lettuce on each plate; top with dressing. - 31.1492
French Tomato Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake, mixing thoroughly.
Store in a jar. - 29.1545
Tomato Dressed Salad
1. In small saucepan blend together catsup, cornstarch, mustard with water.
2. Place pan over a medium flame, and bring sauce to a boil, stirring constantly until the sauce is thick and hot.
3. Stir in vinegar, sugar, oil, paprika, basil,... - 48.2202
Spicy Old Bay Tomato Dressing
Spicy Old Bay Tomato Dressing is a unique salad dressing with and incomparable taste. Prepare this tasty and addictive Spicy Old Bay Tomato Dressing using this recipe. - 38.2804
Mustard & Tomato French Dressing
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold tomato juice in blender container and let stand 3 minutes to soften.
Heat remaining tomato juice to boiling point, pour into blender and run to dissolve gelatin.
Add remaining ingredients and blend once again to homogenize... - 36.5385
Potatoes With Basil Tomato Dressing
1) Scrub the potatoes and do not peel them.
2) Wash the basil, dry it and trim.
3) Wash the tomatoes and cut them into large chunks.
4) In a covered pot, boil the potatoes for 17 minutes, until tender.
5) Meanwhile, in a food processor,... - 39.4297
Jicama Romaine And Tomato With Hot Pepper Dressing
In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, tomatoes, jicama and cheese; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, milk, chili peppers, garlic, oregano, cumin and hot-pepper sauce.
Drizzle the mayonnaise mixture over the romaine mixture.
Gently toss... - 34.0136
Warm Vegetable Salad With Tomato Shallot Dressing
Trim, wash and dry spinach; tear into large pieces.
Separate endive leaves.
On 6 salad plates, arrange spinach and endive leaves.
Tomato-Shallot Dressing: In food processor or mixing bowl, combine oil, water, lemon juice, shallots, basil and mustard; mix... - 45.7916
Mixed Greens And Tomatoes With Anchovy Dressing
Let the bread cubes stand, uncovered, overnight.
In a skillet melt the butter over moderately high heat and in it saute the bread cubes, stirring, until they are golden.
Transfer the croutons to a bowl, season them with salt and pepper, and let them cool.
The... - 32.9726
Tomato Soup French Dressing
Try this Tomato Soup French Dressing recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Tomato Soup French Dressing will surely give you a huge fan following! - 34.2476
Salad Nicoise With Tomato Soup Dressing
1. Take a bowl and combine oil, soup, vinegar, onion, sugar, salt, mustard and salt -pepper. Shake them well and place them in a tightly covered container.
2. Add potatoes into a bowl and mix it up with ¾ cup of dressing. Similarly add green beans and... - 41.9052
Great Tomato Salad
1) In a large platter, arrange all ingredients nicely.
2) Drizzle olive oil on top and season thoroughly with freshly grounded black pepper.
3) Serve immediately to maintain the freshness of salad. - 41.7226
Wash and dry the tomatoes and pare away the cores.
Peel them, if desired, and cut them into fairly thick slices.
Arrange them on a serving dish and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
Scatter the onions and parsley over the tomatoes and sprinkle with... - 32.7704
A delicious appetizer, this Chutney Dressing takes in a blend of onions, tomatoes, stalks celery and flavored using the best seasonings. - 44.6851
Combine all ingredients except garlic and beat together.
Add garlic and store in a glass jar.
Keep in refrigerator.
Remove garlic and shake well before serving. - 30.9389
1. Blend all the ingredients together in an electric blender. Keep in refrigerator.
2. Shake before using. - 31.6667
French Court Dressing
1) In a saucepan, add tomato juice, parsley flakes and cider vinegar to combine.
2) Place over moderate heat to simmer until tomato juice is reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
3) Add dry milk, pickle, onion flakes, horse radish and... - 39.8708
1) In a blender container, add all the ingredients.
2) Process all together to prepare a smooth pureed.
3) In a bowl, transfer the dressing and allow standing for some time to thicken.
4) Place inside refrigerator until it is time to serve.
5)... - 40.6734
1) In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until very smooth.
2) Transfer to a container, and keep covered in the refrigerator.
3) This is a low-sodium, low-calorie, low-cholesterol recipe and is perfect for a healthy diet. Use... - 38.9973
Weight Watchers Dressing
1) Take a mixer bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
2) Process them by means of a mixer.
3) Put the mixture into a jar.
4) Place cover on jar and keep in refrigerator.
5) Shake the jar well until the ingredients blends properly.
6) Use as... - 39.5845
Creamy French Dressing
1) Take a bowl and place all the ingredients in it.
2) Mix thoroughly with the aid of a hand beater.
3) Add more tomato sauce if the mixture becomes too thick.
4) Place in Refrigerator.
5) Use as required. - 37.2102
Hot French Dressing
1) Take an airtight jar and place all the ingredients in it.
2) Shake the contents of jar thoroughly.
3) Place in Refrigerator.
4) Use as required. - 38.3381
Orange, Onion And Tomato Piles
1. Wash the lettuce and place in a bowl of ice-chilled water for about 30 minutes.
2. Drain before using and pat dry on paper towels.
3. Peel onions and cut 6 (¼-inch thick) slices from the middle of each
4. Soak in ice water for 1 hour.
5.... - 50.8452
Goat's Cheese And Tomato H'ordeuvre
1) Prepare the dressing by mixing oil and vinegar with mustard, salt and pepper.
2) Cut the cheese slices with 5 mm-1/4 inch thickness.
MAKING ... - 44.9389
Wash and slice tomatoes.
Place in layers in a salad bowl, sprinkling each layer with onion, basil and parsley.
Pour French dressing over salad and marinate for 2 hours before serving. - 24.4759
Dilly Tomato Slices
Try this alluring Dilly Tomato Slices recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Dilly Tomato Slices is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 35.9342
In a bowl blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream dip, buttermilk, tomato juice, parmesan cheese, dry mustard, paprika, celery seed, garlic powder, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Transfer to storage container.
Cover and chill. - 31.8092
Quick Garlic-french Dressing
Place yogurt, catsup, honey, mustard, garlic, and black pepper in a blender or food processor.
Process until smooth.
Chill for 20 minutes before serving.
Variations â– Delete mustard and substitute honey.
Delete black pepper and substitute 1/2 teaspoon... - 32.6743
1. Thinly slice the onions and plunge them into a bowl of ice chilled water. Let onions soak for 1 hour
2. Thinly slice the cucumber without peeling.
3. Peel tomatoes with a paring knife then slice crosswise.
4. Halve the pepper, remove seeds... - 49.134
1. With a small paring knife, make a small cross on the stem end of the tomatoes.
2. In a large bowl, pour enough boiling hot water to cover the tomatoes completely.
3. Add the tomatoes to the boiling water for 2 minutes then drain in a... - 49.1162
1. Combine ingredients in jar.
2. Cover and shake to blend. - 18.9098
Dried Beef And Fresh Vegetable Salad
In my personal opinion, this Dried Beef And Freshvegetable Salad stands Numero Uno in the world and I cannot contain my urge to offer this to you. I suggest that you try out this Dried Beef And Freshvegetable Salad recipe, and tell me how you find it. - 38.7974
Chunky Tomato Vinaigrette
Combine vinegars, olive oil, and sugar in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Place chopped tomatoes, onions, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Gently stir in vinegar mixture. - 33.7454
Romaine Salad With Caesar Dressing
Romaine Salad With Caesar Dressing is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Romaine Salad With Caesar Dressing is enjoyed on many ocassions. Prepare the Romaine Salad With Caesar Dressing in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 25.6959
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
In skillet, saute chicken in Italian salad dressing over medium heat.
Mix rice, tomatoes, wine, seasonings and brussels sprouts in crock pot.
Top with chicken.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours. - 36.1932
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Cut blossom end from each tomato; cut each into 8 sections, almost to stem end. Set on salad plate, spreading sections apart slightly.
2. Sprinkle each with seasoned salt, a pinch of basil, and 1 tablespoon Italian dressing;... - 28.2381
Combine yogurt, mustard, horseradish, lemon juice, scallions, tomato paste, parsley, basil, and pepper. - 26.7627
Oil And Vinegar Dressing
Mix all ingredients together with whisk and pour over salad.
NOTE TO COOK: Carry salad to party in storage container or in salad bowl tightly covered with plastic.
Carry tomatoes either whole or diced in plastic bag or container.
Mix tomatoes in with salad... - 30.4504
Greek Salad With Mild Red Chili Dressing
1) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2) In a food processor mix water and tomatoes and process till blended.
3) Mix all the remaining dressing ingredients. Continue to process till... - 45.4566
Tossed Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1. Toss together spinach, romaine, green or red leaf lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber, and red onion.
2. Combine balsamic vinegar, oregano, sherry, and water.
3. Toss dressing with salad. - 30.3187
Mariner Cobb Salad With Honey Lemon Dressing
Place salad greens on large platter.
Arrange shrimp, Blue cheese, egg, avocado, tomato and bacon over greens.
In small bowl, combine honey, vinegar, lemon juice, dry mustard, onion powder and garlic powder.
Slowly add oil, whisking until smooth and thicke - 29.0797
Iceberg Wedges With Bacon And Buttermilk Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 275°. Prepare a bowl of ice water. In a medium pot of boiling water, blanch the scored tomatoes just until the skins loosen, about 30 seconds. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the tomatoes to the ice water to cool. Drain and peel the... - 35.8174
Mother's French Dressing
Always rub salad bowl with garlic.
For variations add any of the following: Dash of ketchup 1/2 t. curry powder Crumbled roquefort cheese Any dried herbs - 31.7152