- » Dried Sweet Corn
Dried Sweet Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried sweet corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried sweet corn recipes.
Sweet Corn Porridge With Dried Fruits
1. In a saucepan, put the first 3 ingredeints and cook over high heat until heated properly
2. Lower the heat to a simmer, and in the saucepan, slowly add cornmeal, keep stirring , for 3 to 4 minutes, until the milk and cornmeal are combined together... - 35.3144
Dry Spiced Sweet Corn
Dry Spiced Sweetcorn has a luscious taste. Dry Spiced Sweetcorn gets its taste from potatoes mixed with sweet corn and flavored with spices. Dry Spiced Sweetcorn is loved by many food lovers. - 38.5609
Dried Corn Salad
In 4-cup glass measure, heat water at HIGH for 4 minutes or till boiling.
Stir in com.
Let stand 1 hour; do not drain.
In 2 1/2-quart casserole combine com and liquid, cabbage, green pepper, vinegar, sugar, mustard, and salt.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 7... - 35.9296
Sweet And Spicy Dried Shredded Squid
1. On a plate, place the dried squid and using a scissor separate the dried squid for easy cooking.
2. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil garlic and stir fry for a few seconds.
3. Add the cooking wine, soy sauce and stir fry for... - 114.218
Stir-fried Dried Anchovies (sweet)
1. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil and add the anchovies. Stir fry for about 1 minute. Once done, remove and set the stir fried anchovies aside in a bowl.
2. In the same pan, add brown sugar, garlic, soy sauce and corn syrup. Stir fry for a... - 109.609
In a large kettle, simmer corn in water for 1 hour.
Add potatoes and honey.
Fry the bacon in a small skillet.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons bacon grease.
Saute onion in bacon grease.
Add bacon and onion to corn mixture.
Simmer until potatoes are... - 38.9587
Sweet Corn Fritters
Mix together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar.
Place eggs in a medium-sized bowl and beat with electric mixer 30 seconds or so until frothy.
Add 6 tablespoons milk and all dry ingredients.
Stir and add whole kernel corn and creamed... - 42.4006
Chicken With Peppers And Sweet Corn
1) In a wok or frying pan, add oil to heat up.
2) Add spring onions and ginger to fry for 1 minute.
3) Place chicken and fry until light brown.
4) Stir in soy sauce and sherry into the wok. Cook for another minute.
5) Fold in green peppers and sweet... - 41.0537
Sweet Corn Pizza
Mix baking powder, curd and warm water in a large bowl.
Add salt, oil and both the flours and knead to a soft dough.
Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an hour.
Knead the dough again with a little dry flour and roll out into a 30... - 48.428
Paraguayan Dry Soup
1)Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter for 3 min until soft; add the corn and milk and simmer for about 5 min.
3) Remove the skillet from the heat, add the potatoes, salt, pepper, beaten egg... - 46.6973
Crab And Sweet Corn Soup
Heat oil in large heavy saucepan, add crushed garlic, finely chopped ginger and crab meat which has been drained and shredded.
Fry quickly 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add sherry, corn and stock.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Whisk... - 35.6891
Sweet Corn And Garlic Sausage Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line a 10 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onion until... - 46.4252
Sweet Corn And Prawn Soup
Mix the ginger, sherry and prawns together.
Bring the stock to boiling point, then stir in the prawns and simmer for 5 mins.
Drain the sweet corn and add to the pan with salt.
Cook for 10 mins.
Sprinkle with capsicum (chopped).
Serve immediately. - 30.4061
Bean And Sweet Corn Salad
Soak the beans in cold water overnight.
Drain, place in a pan, cover with fresh cold water and bring to the boil.
Boil rapidly for 10 minutes, then simmer for 45 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Place in a salad bowl, add the sweetcorn, onion and French dressing and... - 34.6644
Sweet Corn Fritters
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a small bowl.
5) Add apple sauce. Whisk to combine. Keep aside.
6) In a food processor add corn... - 46.4093
Mixed Salad With Sweet Corn
1. Line a salad bowl with the radicchio and iceberg lettuce leaves. Sprinkle the celery, spring onion and cucumber over the top. Make a circle around the edge with the diced beetroot.
2. Mix together the sweetcorn and peas and arrange them in the centre of... - 33.6047
Ground Beef With Sweet Corn
Ground Beef With Sweet Corn! Isn't your mouth already watering. This delicious meat preparation boasts a wonderful flavor! Try this wonderful Ground Beef With Sweet Corn recipe! - 45.1663
Lobster Corn And Sweet Red Pepper Cakes
If you are planning to host a party or get-together and looking for some unique appetizers, then this video is just perfect for you. See this fantastic video that shares a wonderful recipe for lobster, corn and sweet red pepper cakes. Serve this incredible... - 112.934
Sole And Sweet Corn
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Pat dry and the coat the Sole fillets in the beaten egg.
3) Dredge the fillets with the oats until thoroughly coated.
4) Grill the fish on a moderate grill for a few minutes on each side.
5) In a large frying... - 40.3319
Sweet Pepper Corn Pizza With Gornmeal Crust
Combine 1 1/4 cups flour, 1/2 cup cornmeal, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and yeast in a large bowl; stir well.
Add water and oil; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes.
Stir in 1/2 cup flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured... - 43.6247
Sweet Corn Bake
Sweetcorn Bake is a yummy and rich vegetable dish that I use when i want to treat my family to a filling dinner. Judging by my families response I guess it will be quiet a loss if you dont grab this Sweetcorn Bake recipe now! - 45.579
Tuna & Sweet Corn Crumble
1. Melt the first lot of butter in a large bowl or jug, on the low rack on Microwave Power HIGH for 1 min. Stir in the flour and mix well.
2. Measure the liquid from the tuna and the sweetcorn - make up to 1 pt/500ml with milk. Gradually whisk into the butter... - 36.5339
Sweet Potato And Corn Risotto
1. Place sweet potato and 1/4 cup water in a 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until tender. Mash 1/2 of sweet potato with a fork. Reserve remaining 1/2 of sweet potato and cooking liquid.
2. Combine broth, remaining 2... - 32.7156
Coley Cod And Sweet Corn Bake
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat some butter and add flour to it.
3.Cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
4.Turn off the flame and slowly add milk.
5.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil by stirring.
6.Simmer the... - 44.3989
Sweet Corn Salad
Mix vegetables in a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients (except bay leaves).
Add to vegetables and toss well.
Add bay leaves without crumbling.
Let stand at room temperature for at least 2 hours.
Remove bay leaves before serving. - 35.8513
Sweet Cream Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven hot to 425°.
2. Sieve dry ingredients together.
3. To the dry ingredients stir in eggs and cream.
4. Whip the mixture until smooth.
5. Pour into 9" square pan.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
7. Serve warm. - 42.3648
Thai Sweet Corn Cutlets
This recipe will be unlike any cutlet you have tried so far -- it is not made of potatoes, spinach, raw bananas or any of the usual stuff! the thai sweet corn cutlet is made from a contrasting combination of juicy sweet corn kernels and fierily pungent red... - 0
Sweet Corn Soup With Crabmeat
1. Prepare the corn by washing the corn and then removing the corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife. You should have about 10 oz (275g) of corn
2. In a large bowl, place the egg white and sesame oil and whip together till well... - 41.8319
Sweet Corn And Chile Soup
1.Put the kettle on gentle flame, and add the olive oil.
2.Once warmed well, add the onions and garlic,saute well till they are translucent
3.Toss in corn kernel, stir and cover. Cook for upto 4 minutes.
4.Add the chiles and water.Cover and simmer for... - 48.3338
Crab And Sweet Corn Soup
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger and crab-meat, stir-fry 2 minutes. Add stock, sherry and corn. When boiling, stir in blended cornstarch and water to thicken. Remove from heat.
2 Pour in egg white in a thin stream. Garnish with green onions. - 29.5188
Sweet Corn Salad
Place the sweetcorn, green pepper, pimientos and spring onions [scallions] in a decorative salad bowl and toss well with two forks until they are thoroughly combined.
In a small mixing bowl, mix together the olive oil, wine vinegar, bay leaf, sugar, salt,... - 37.1803
Corn And Sweet Pepper Risotto
1. If using fresh corn, remove leaves from corn and wipe with a damp towel to remove corn silk. Cut off stem end and hold corn upright on flat surface. To remove kernels, use a sharp knife to shave down ear of corn along surface of cob. If using frozen corn,... - 26.0281
Curried Sweet Corn Soup With Chicken
1. Wash the corn and remove the corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife. You should have about 10 oz (275g) of corn. Use canned corn if fresh corn is unavailable.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the shredded chicken along with the egg... - 45.4626
Chilli Sweet Corn Souffle
Butter and flour a 1.75 litre/3 pint souffle dish.
Split the chillies and remove the seeds (preferably wearing rubber gloves).
Slice or chop the de-seeded chillies and add them to the contents of the can of sweetcorn in a saucepan.
Mix in the flour evenly,... - 38.2761
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup
1. Mince the chicken in a food processor or blender, taking care not to over-process. Transfer the chicken to a bowl and stir in the soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, cornflour, water, sesame oil and seasoning. Cover and leave for about 15 minutes to absorb the... - 36.2606
Masala Sweet Corn Raita
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat and fry the onion seeds, chillies and onion for about 1 minute.
Add the sweetcorn, then the chilli powder, ground coriander and salt.
Fry for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Once all the liquid... - 41.2494
Sweet Corn And Peas With Paneer
1. Chop the carrot. Deseed the red pepper and slice it.
2. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the sweetcorn, peas, chopped carrot and pepper slices, followed by the ginger, garlic, crushed chillies and salt to taste.... - 32.6468
Sweet Pepper Buttermilk Corn Bread Muffins
Look at this a corn bread recipe that is a perfect accompaniment to your salad or soup. The video is wonderfully presented and shares great information on the peppers. The recipe uses these raw sweet pointed peppers that would add the sweetness and crunch to... - 112.514
Black Bean, Corn, And Sweet Potato Stew
1. In a dish, steam sweet potato in 2 cups water until tender, but do not over cook.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, gently warm olive oil.
4. Add onion and garlic to it.
5. Saute onion and garlic for about 5 minutes or until onion is... - 47.6352
Sweet Corn Bread With Mixed Berries And Berry Coulis
1. To prepare sauce, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor, process until smooth. Strain berry mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl, reserving liquid, discard solids. Cover and chill.
2. To prepare the topping, combine 1 cup each raspberries,... - 39.1553
How To Bake Sweet Cornbread Muffins From Scratch
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin tray with cooking spray and set it aside.
3. In a bowl, sift cornmeal, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar.
4. Add black pepper and mix it well.
5. In a separate bowl, add... - 0
Old-fashioned Sweet Caramel Popcorn Balls
Ditch the buttered or spiced popcorn! This movie night, sweeten up your hours with old-fashioned sweet caramel popcorn balls. Crunchy, chewy, and satisfying, this treat makes for a delectable indulgence for all popcorn lovers. Stream the video recipe for more... - 102.703
Corn And Vegetable Bhajee
1. Clean the vegetables and peel them.
2. Cut vegetables into small pieces.
3. Clean and chop spinach and chowlai.
4. Grind ginger, chillies and coconut.
5. In a large vessel heat 4 tablespoon oil.
6. In a bowl mix ground coconut paste,... - 46.6985
Dried Pear Fritters
Dried Pear Fritters are simple and delightful treat for your taste buds. Combine the fritters with caramel, corn or maple syrup and enjoy them. Serve them hot. - 50.423
Norwegian Sweet Bread
In large bowl, soften yeast in warm milk; let stand 5 minutes.
Beat in 1 cup of the unbleached flour, the sugar, salt, cloves, and pepper.
Cover; let stand in warm place about 40 minutes or till dough becomes light and bubbly.
Add beer and corn syrup.
Stir in... - 42.5647
Are you also a fan of tamales? They are great to serve as snack, or meal. Here is a quick video to make tamales with corn they are known as Bolivian Humintas. The chef got the recipe from her nanny and is very excited to share it with you. - 116.886
Lynn's Mini Corn Dog Muffins
Lynn demonstrates how to make Mini Corn Dog Muffins. This is a great appetizer or snack that is super easy to make. - 0
Sweet And Sour Lambs' Hearts
Skin the hearts and cut away any gristle and fat.
Cut the meat into thin fingers.
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Put the meat and onions into a casserole with the wine and a very little seasoning.
Cover and cook in a preheated oven, set to... - 41.7749
Turkey And Sweet Potato Salad
1 In a small saucepan, warm the jelly and stock over moderate heat for 2 minutes or until the jelly has melted. Whisk in the lemon juice, oil, rosemary, and salt.
2 In a large bowl, combine the turkey, sweet potato, corn, and green onions. Add the dressing... - 29.5814
Low Fat Corn Raspberry Muffin
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the dry ingredients of all purpose flour, yellow cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. In another bowl, add and combine the egg, milk and... - 112.53
Corn Flake Meringues
Cornflakes meringues are made perfectly with eggs, cornflakes and coconut. They are very good to be served with fruits and cream as a dessert. These meringues are very simple and easy to make and make a delicious dish. - 45.5415
Remove husks and silks from corn.
Rinse and cut corn from cobs.
Using coarse blade of food grinder, grind onions, peppers, cucumbers, celery, cabbage, dried peppers, and garlic.
In large bowl mix ground vegetables with corn.
Stir in pickling salt;... - 44.9556
Cut corn from cobs; set aside.
Using coarse blade of food grinder, grind onions, green and red peppers, cucumbers, celery, cabbage, hot peppers, and garlic.
Combine ground vegetables with corn; stir in 1/4 cup salt.
Cover; chill overnight.
Rinse and drain... - 44.6943
Johnny cakes or roasted corn cakes are yummy pancake like breads that can be easily prepared at home using cornmeal and a few other simple ingredients. Chef Keith Snow prepares a heavy meal cake that is not only impressive and a breeze to make, but also... - 101.426
1) In a saucepan, mix the cornmeal and the milk
2) Cook over a low flame till it reaches a mush like consistency
3) In ½ cup of warm water, dissolve the yeast
4) In the cornmeal mixture tip in the sugar, shortening, salt, eggs, yeast and the... - 48.011
Stirfried Dried Anchovy Side Dishes (myulchi Bokkeum)
The sundried anchovy side dish is one of the basic Korean sidedishes, usually eaten with a bowl of rice. This is really low calorie and high calcium so Korean parents regularly prepare it for their children. When I was going to school, this was one of the... - 115.468
Salsa Dry Mix - Part 1
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 1. Watch Salsa Dry Mix - Part 2, for the full recipe. - 110.509
Summery Herbed Corn On The Cob
It's hard to beat the taste of warm, delectable, butter cob of corn on a summer day. And Betty takes the bet further by adding a spicy, herby lick to make the most of the bumper corn crop in summer. A great side dish to spicy chicken or grilled barbecues,... - 99.7837
Wheat & Gluten Free: Home-made Muesli
A homemade breakfast is always the best and if it is Homemade Muesli, it’s fast easy and cost effective than buying packaged Muesli. In this video, the chef shows the ingredients for it and its just ingredients that are required. Pour required quantity of... - 95.7261
Do you love corn bread - today chef Jenny is going to show you how to prepare the delicious Baked Cornbread. It is one of the most popular item in soul food. A yummy and delicious dessert everyone should check out the video. - 79.1856
Colusa Corn Muffins
In small bowl, beat together milk, butter, honey and eggs.
In large bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
Add honey mixture.
Stir just enough to barely moisten flour.
Do not overmix.
Spoon batter into paper-lined or greased muffin pan cups.
Bake at... - 34.0145
Grape Juice-sweetened Corn Muffins
Combine dry ingredients, and mix in nuts.
In a separate bowl, mix liquids together, then combine with dry ingredients.
Batter will seem thin but it will thicken.
Pour batter into oiled muffin tins, 2/3 full.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 15 minutes.
Cool before... - 34.27
Cheesy Corn Bread
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; cut in shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In a small bowl, combine milk and eggs; stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
Pour into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking... - 40.263
This Corn bread is one healthy meal option that you have at your disposal. Its so easy to make. Try this Corn Bread out for a meal and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for the Corn Bread are welcome. - 37.8136
In bowl, combine ingredients; chill. - 27.9311
Corn Muffins With Billionaire Bacon
Cooking for husband is always a wife’s delight. Even after years of marriage, this cook in the video finds it fun and pleasure to cook her husband his favorite dishes. Watch this video if you too make a passionate wife and are looking for a stupendous... - 104.362
Corn Chowder derives the taste from a mixture of varried ingredients. This sweet, soury, spicy yet creamy recipe is most common in New England. Fresh corns accompanied by a bunch of herbs with meat stock can make this tantalizing meal appetizer. The swirling... - 49.5404
Corny Corn Bread
Combine the muffin mix, corn, mustard and onion in a bowl.
Add the egg and milk and blend well.
Spread in a greased skillet.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until brown. - 27.531
Corn On The Cob Soup
Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat 1 minute.
Add pork strips; saute until brown.
Lift pork from skillet.
Place in a 4-quart pot.
Stir onion and garlic into pan drippings.
Saute until tender.
Stir sauteed onion and garlic into pork.
Add broths, bay... - 42.6106
Spanish Corn Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F
2 Lightly grease a 8x8x2" square baking pan.
3 In a bowl, combine muffin mix, corn, mustard and onion.
4 Add in egg and milk.
5 Blend as per the package directions.
6 Evenly spread in the prepared... - 39.0009
Corn On The Cob In Wine Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Plunge ears of corn into boiling water and when water returns to a boil, cook for 3 minutes.
2. Drain corn and place on serving platter.
3. Combine lemon juice, wine, thyme leaves, basil leaves, and pepper in a small... - 34.3075
Lentil And Corn Soup
Place the onions and carrots in a large, heavy-bottom saucepan with the oil.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the onions are translucent.
Add the water, lentils, tomatoes, corn, and sweet potatoes.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat,... - 35.5899
Golden Corn Soup
1. In a two litre microwave casserole, melt margarine in the microwave for half a minute; add onion and microwave it for a couple of minutes
2. Add carrot, pumpkin and half a cup of chicken stock to it, cover and microwave for five minutes
3. Add corn... - 41.9543
Frankfurter And Corn Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 380 degres.
2) In a basin, whisk the eggs lightly and add the sweet corn, onion, breadcrumbs, mustard and seasoning, Mix properly.
3) Cut the frankfurters into lengths measuring about 1/2-inch and stir... - 40.234
Tofu And Corn Quiche
Spread the margarine over the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs to coat the dish.
Cut up tofu.
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine tofu, egg whites, whole egg, milk, oregano, garlic powder, 1/2 cup of the... - 39.9648
Ridgetown Corn Relish
Cut kernels off cobs.
Put the cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, and onions through the coarse blade of a grinder.
Combine all the vegetables except the corn with the rest of the ingredients.
Boil 1 hour over moderate heat.
Add the corn.
Boil 20... - 43.7223
Basic Corn Relish
To prepare corn: Boil corn 5 minutes, cut from cob.
Combine with remaining ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Process 15 minutes in boiling... - 41.7365
Golden Nugget Corn Strata
Heat oven to 375°F Grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish.
Place English muffin halves, split side up, in bottom of greased baking dish.
In medium bowl, combine cheeses, green onions, bacon and corn; mix well.
Spoon mixture evenly over English muffin halves... - 43.3898
Herbed Corn In Cream
1. Prepare a double boiler. To do so, place a medium saucepan filled with 3 inches of water, on a medium flame and simmer water.
2. Place a basin or pan that fits into the boiler such that the base of the vessel does not come in direct contact... - 45.6114
Prepare 6 (1-pint) canning jars and closures and let the sterilized jars stand on a baking sheet, and keep warm in a 250° F. oven until needed.
Mix all ingredients in a large, heavy enamel or stainless-steel kettle, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
Ladle into... - 38.5247
Mustard Corn Relish
Wash and drain all vegetables.
Cut corn from the cob, scraping cob to get all of the milk from the kernels.
There should be 1 quart.
Combine all the vegetables except the tomatoes.
Turn into a colander to drain as well as possible.
Then add the tomatoes and... - 45.8082
Cook corn in large amount boiling water 5 minutes; plunge into cold water.
Cut corn from cobs; do not scrape cobs.
Measure 8 cups corn.
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine celery, peppers, sugar, vinegar, onion, celery seed, 2 cups water, and 2... - 43.3697
Sonorese Corn Soup
Melt butter in pan and stir in chili powder and green pepper.
Cook, uncovered, stirring, over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
Add corn, red pepper, and broth and bring to a boil, still uncovered.
Reduce heat and simmer for about 3 minutes; salt to taste, if... - 37.1606
Cook in boiling water 5 minutes (start timing when water returns to boil); plunge into cold water.
Drain; cut corn from cobs (do not scrape cobs).
Measure 3 cups corn; place in 4- to 5-quart kettle or Dutch oven.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add... - 43.9872
Simple Corn Relish
1. In an 8-quart stainless steel or enameled stock-pot, bring the corn and 1 1/2 cups of the water to a full rolling boil over moderately high heat. Boil gently, uncovered, for 12 minutes. Stir in the vinegar, peppers, sugar, onion, salt, and celery seeds and... - 36.8191
Stir Fried Pork With Corn
In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, soy, sherry, and pepper.
Add pork and stir to coat.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of the oil.
Let stand for 15 minutes to marinate.
Prepare cooking sauce and set aside.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add... - 42.8535
Corn Relish With White Vinegar
Combine all the ingredients except the mustards, flour, oil and water in a preserving kettle.
Boil for 5 minutes over moderate heat.
Blend the mustards, flour, oil and water together in a small saucepan and cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thick,... - 42.5799
Southern Corn Relish
1 Remove the husks and silks from the corn.
2 In a pan, bring 7 quarts water to a boil.
3 Add in the corn.
4 Bring water to a second boil.
5 Cook for 5 minutes.
6 Allow to cool.
7 Cut the corn from the cob.
8 It should... - 41.8469
Pork And Corn Bread Bake
Place pork in 2-quart casserole.
Bake uncovered at 400° for 45 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, corn and salt.
Pour Topping over pork mixture.
Bake at 400° for 35 to 40 minutes.
Topping: Combine flour, corn meal, sugar, baking powder, salt and pepper flakes... - 39.6199
1) Wash vegetables.
2) Cut into 1/4-inch cubes and measure.
3) In a large saucepan add sugar, vinegar, spices and salt.
4) Cook and boil for 20 minutes.
5) Stir in drained corn and cook for 5 minutes until corn is thoroughly heated.
6)... - 42.7796
Cheesy Corn Toast
Deliciously sweet corn submerged in creamy cheese sauce, spread on sliced french bread and grilled to perfection...a beautiful golden crust to see and a crunch to bite :) - 48.0862
Salmon Corn Cakes With Cucumber Dill Sauce
In skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook onion, green pepper, corn and garlic for 5 minutes.
Let cool slightly.
In large bowl, stir together salmon (mashing bones), parsley, lemon juice, egg, salt, dill-weed, black and cayenne peppers... - 37.4912
Sweet Cream Buns
Sweet cream buns are baked buns that can be served as desserts or snacks. Prepared with a creamy batter of eggs, sweet cream, corn syrup, and flour along with sugar and salt, the sweet cream buns are yeast leavened. Baked with a brushing of cream with sugar,... - 47.7614
Homemade Popcorn Balls
Looking for a munching snack for your kids, then do check this out. The Chef shows how to make popcorn balls. This is a yummy snack to munch. Most of all it is quick and easy to make. So don't forget to check out the video. - 104.808
Dirty Popcorn is a crunchy snack that is made from popcorn filled with generous additions of cookies, almonds, M & M's and caramelized by melted marshmallows. - 50.4756