- » Dried Squid
Dried Squid Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried squid recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried squid recipes.
Sweet And Spicy Dried Shredded Squid
1. On a plate, place the dried squid and using a scissor separate the dried squid for easy cooking.
2. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil garlic and stir fry for a few seconds.
3. Add the cooking wine, soy sauce and stir fry for... - 114.218
Squid With Dried Shrimps And Green Pepper
1. To prepare the squid, pull off the head and remove the transparent 'quill' and innards. Peel off the skin. Cut the squid body into thin rings. Cut the tentacles from the head just below the eyes. Set aside the rings and tentacles and discard the rest.
2.... - 34.2674
Fettuccine With Sun Dried Tomatoes Squid And Hot Peppers
1. In a nonreactive large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until softened. Add tomatoes and water and bring to a boil. Add squid, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender. Add... - 30.8478
You May Also Like!
Dry Roasted Squid With Garlic Mayonnaise
1) Clean the squid after washing it thoroughly, discarding the innards and cutting away the eyes and alimentary tract from the head.
2) Cut the squid body open lengthwise.
3) Portion the body into 3 or 4 large slices and score the pieces gently... - 42.6246
Squid And Green Peppers
1. Prepare the squid by cleaning first.
2. Discard head, transparent back bone and the ink bag.
3. Wash thoroughly under cold running water.
4. Pat dry cleaned squids with paper towels.
5. Peel off the thin skin of the squid.
6. Cut the flesh... - 44.5712
Koonthal Masala (squid Pan Fried In Masala)
A dry spicy squid preparation good to go as a side or even a savory appetizer! Squid or Koonthal/Kanava as we call it in Kerala, is a pretty versatile seafood variety and hence it tastes good with pretty much any flavor. Since my preference is a bit on the... - 0
Baby Squid Stir Fry
1. Make thin slices of squid.
2. If the tentacles are large, chop them into half.
3. Season the squid with salt and pepper.
4. In a wok, add oil and heat.
5. Add garlic and cook gently until browned.
6. Discard the browned garlic.
7.... - 47.6132
Kokum Coconut Squid Fry
Here is yet another proof that seafood tastes finger licking good with Kokum (fish tamarind or kudampuli, as we call it in Kerala). If you are looking for quick and tangy side dish to spice up your otherwise bland lunch or dinner, this is a must try. - 0
Grilled Squid With Sweet Chilli Sauce And Rocket
1) With a thin sharp knife, slit the squid open and score the inside in diagonal pattern.
2) Use a grill pan to heat up. Arrange the squid, scored-side down on the pan. Brush with little olive oil and season with sea salt and pepper.
3)... - 44.0396
Tapas Style Spicy Tomato Squid
1. Under running water clean the squid, pulling away the tentacles and removing the quill and discard.
2. Cut the tentacles into slices and the rest into rings.
3. In a skillet, warm the olive oil, add the garlic and saute until... - 47.35
Rinse tentacles in cold water.
Drain and mince finely.
In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil, add onion and minced tentacles and cook over low heat until tentacles turn pink.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat, add rice,... - 43.9917
Herb Stuffed Squid
Herb stuffed squid is a exotic squid recipe made with herbs like basil and parsley with spices. Cooked with added sherry and white wine, the herb stufed squid can be served as an entrÃ©e at parties. With ahint of lemon, this stuffed squid recipe is quite... - 45.2742
Kanava thoran or calamari stir fry with coconut is a Kerala speciality and it is often served as a side dish with rice. Most of the Keralites prefer cooking this Kanava thoran in earthern pots. - 28.4206