- » Dried Squid
Dried Squid Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried squid recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried squid recipes.
Sweet And Spicy Dried Shredded Squid
1. On a plate, place the dried squid and using a scissor separate the dried squid for easy cooking.
2. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil garlic and stir fry for a few seconds.
3. Add the cooking wine, soy sauce and stir fry for... - 109.435
Squid With Dried Shrimps And Green Pepper
1. To prepare the squid, pull off the head and remove the transparent 'quill' and innards. Peel off the skin. Cut the squid body into thin rings. Cut the tentacles from the head just below the eyes. Set aside the rings and tentacles and discard the rest.
2.... - 33.1193
Fettuccine With Sun Dried Tomatoes Squid And Hot Peppers
1. In a nonreactive large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until softened. Add tomatoes and water and bring to a boil. Add squid, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender. Add... - 28.3144
You May Also Like!
Dry Roasted Squid With Garlic Mayonnaise
1) Clean the squid after washing it thoroughly, discarding the innards and cutting away the eyes and alimentary tract from the head.
2) Cut the squid body open lengthwise.
3) Portion the body into 3 or 4 large slices and score the pieces gently... - 42.8423
Squid And Green Peppers
1. Prepare the squid by cleaning first.
2. Discard head, transparent back bone and the ink bag.
3. Wash thoroughly under cold running water.
4. Pat dry cleaned squids with paper towels.
5. Peel off the thin skin of the squid.
6. Cut the flesh... - 44.7344
Baby Squid Stir Fry
1. Make thin slices of squid.
2. If the tentacles are large, chop them into half.
3. Season the squid with salt and pepper.
4. In a wok, add oil and heat.
5. Add garlic and cook gently until browned.
6. Discard the browned garlic.
7.... - 48.674
Tapas Style Spicy Tomato Squid
1. Under running water clean the squid, pulling away the tentacles and removing the quill and discard.
2. Cut the tentacles into slices and the rest into rings.
3. In a skillet, warm the olive oil, add the garlic and saute until... - 44.4456
Grilled Squid With Sweet Chilli Sauce And Rocket
1) With a thin sharp knife, slit the squid open and score the inside in diagonal pattern.
2) Use a grill pan to heat up. Arrange the squid, scored-side down on the pan. Brush with little olive oil and season with sea salt and pepper.
3)... - 43.9896
Kanava thoran or calamari stir fry with coconut is a Kerala speciality and it is often served as a side dish with rice. Most of the Keralites prefer cooking this Kanava thoran in earthern pots. - 30.0609
Calamari With Tomato, Cilantro, Chipotle Sauce
1. To tenderize squid, in a large bowl combine squid, milk, garlic powder and turmeric. Mix well and soak for 24 hours.
2. For batter, in a large bowl, add flour, milk, egg, salt and pepper. Whisk well. Pop it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3.... - 109.583
Vietnamese Muc Rang Muoi - Salt Toasted Squid
1. On a chopping board, place the squid pieces and using a sharp knife, make fine criss-cross lines on one side of the squid. Once done set it aside onto a plate and using a paper towel pat dry the pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the... - 127.883
Stir Fried Fresh Squid And Vegetables
1. Clean squid and cut in l inch squares.
2. Slice bamboo shoots, celery and dried onion. Stem and blanch snow peas.
3. In one cup, combine stock, sugar and soy sauce; in another, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat oil. Add salt, then squid;... - 34.5319
Squid Athenian Style
The Athenian style squid is a European squid recipe. Prepared with garlic and herbs like parsley and oregano, the athenian style squid is cooked with white wine. Flavored with added tomatoes and onions, the athenian style squid can be served with spaghetti or... - 39.3356