- » Dried Spread
Dried Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried spread recipes.
Dried Beef Spread
Place beef in a food processor or blender; cover and process until chopped.
Add the cream cheese, milk, onion, dill and hot pepper sauce; cover and process until well blended.
Serve with crackers or bread. - 30.1402
You May Also Like!
Garlic And Sun Dried Tomato Spread
1. Place the beans in a large pot, add 4 cups of water, and soak for at least 4 hours. Drain off the water, and add 2 cups of fresh water and the whole garlic cloves. Cover and simmer over low heat for 1 1/2 hours, or until the beans are very tender and all... - 24.8067
Dried Tomato Spread
Dried Tomato Spread is a delicious spread recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Dried Tomato Spread dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 29.8285
Sun Dried Tomato Aid Cheese Spread
Drain tomatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade.
Set aside 1/4 cup tomatoes; reserve remaining tomatoes and marinade for another use.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add 1/4 cup tomatoes, 2 tablespoons marinade, cream cheese, and next 3... - 33.9645
Dried Tomato Spread
1. In a medium skillet cook garlic in oil till light brown. Add wine and dried tomatoes. Cook, uncovered, over low heat 15 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes. Drain liquid.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor bowl or blender container, combine the... - 31.8409
Layered Sun Dried Tomato And Artichoke Spread
Nikki Shaw from the Kraft Kitchens shares a creative recipe that's an elegant spin on traditional artichoke dip. Instead of blending all of the ingredients together, each flavor is layered between a smooth layer of cream cheese. Layered Sundried Tomato and... - 134.643
Dried Tomato Pesto Spread
1. In a food processor bowl or mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese, 2 cloves garlic, and milk. Cover and process or beat with an electric mixer on medium speed till almost smooth.
2. For pesto, in a clean food processor bowl or blender... - 35.0868
Cattle Buyers Beef Spread
Cattle Buyers Beef Spread - as the name goes is the best pick for the beef lovers. However, if pork is your pick, try ham instead of beef. Either way, I am damn sure that you will love this cattle buyers beef bread. - 39.3532
Hot Clam And Cheese Spread
1. Take a 1 ½ -quart glass casserole and add pepper, onion and butter into it. Microwave it for about 3-4 minutes at high. Keep the casserole uncovered throughout the cooking time.
2. Fold in drained minced clams and American cheese, lemon juice, dry... - 40.1259
Baked Puff Sandwiches
Break up meat with fork; mix with sandwich spread; spread between bread slices to make four sandwiches; halve diagonally; arrange in single layer in shallow baking dish, 11x7x2.
Beat eggs slightly in small bowl; blend in milk, onion and mustard; spoon over... - 28.215
Coffee Break Cheese Spread
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese, milk, peanut butter, honey and cinnamon until well combined.
Transfer the mixture to a container.
Stir in the raisins.
Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready - 28.5001