- » Dried Soy Bean
Dried Soy Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried soy bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried soy bean recipes.
Soy Milk Noodle Soup ("kongguksu")
Kongguksu is a popular summer dish made with soybean broth and noodles. I’m very excited to introduce this easy recipe to all of you! - 109.052
Want to try a vegetarian Korean dish? Maangchi shows a soybean side dish recipe for her vegetarian friends. Boiling is the only way of cooking this, so soak dried soy beans and boil them with a few ingredients. Definitely a must try dish for anyone who wants... - 97.3024
Dried Soy Bean Casserole
1. Cover the beans with water and let them stand overnight. Drain, cover with water, heat to boiling and cook until tender, about 3 hours. They will double in bulk.
2. Start oven, set at 250° F., Slow.
3. Rub a 1 1/2-quart casserole or bean pot with butter... - 32.5756
Soy Milk - The Aimless Cook At Dtf
We're making fresh soy milk in this first of 3 episodes dedicated to soybeans. I'm with my friend, Chef Darren MacLean from Downtown Food as we show you 3 recipes using this amazing ingredient. Enjoy!
Watch here Part 2 Silken Tofu and Part 3 Okara Fritters... - 0
You May Also Like!
Homemade Soy Milk
Ever tried homemade soy milk? It works out not only cheaper, but you can customize it to your taste as well. This recipe takes a couple of hours from start to finish so plan ahead for when you want to make it. Try out this process and surely you will never... - 103.213
Baked Soy Beans
Heat water and beans to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Skim off loose bean skins.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add enough water, if necessary, to cover beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beans are... - 40.2901
Dry Roasted Soybeans
Wash soybeans and remove any foreign particles.
Add three cups of water to soybeans and soak overnight in refrigerator.
Pour soybeans and liquid used for soaking in a large, heavy saucepan.
Add more water to cover.
Place over medium heat and bring to a boil;... - 32.8731
Roasted Soy Bean Nuts
These Roasted Soy Bean Nuts are an addiction ! Munch on these crispy crunchy roasted and salted beans as a snack and tell me if you've liked them ! Your suggestions for these Roasted Soy Bean Nuts are welcome ! - 32.7752
Soy Bean Special
Wash beans, pick over, and soak in the cold water overnight.
Drain; measure liquid from beans; then add enough cold water to make 1 1/2 qts.
Add to beans, and cook, covered, for 3 hrs or until tender, adding-boiling water as needed.
Drain beans, reserving 1... - 39.4116
Cooking Dried Soybeans
1. Pick over the beans, wash well, and put in a bowl with cold water to cover. If beans are to be cooked in a pressure cooker, add the oil. The beans expand up to three times their bulk on soaking, so make sure that the bowl is large enough and the water... - 19.5892
Soy Roasted Green Beans
1. Place rack in upper third of oven and heat oven to 500°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Spread almonds in an even layer on prepared pan and place in oven until toasted, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. Rinse green beans, but do not... - 32.1337
Soy Bean And Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grind the beans through a meat grinder and mix with the pecans, almonds, sesame seeds, and flax seeds.
3. Heat the oil and saute the celery and onions until tender. Add to the bean mixture with the remaining ingredients.... - 33.8856
Baked Soy Beans Au Gratin
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl, mix milk powder with milk and stir into beans.
3. Mix adding the next 4 ingredients and turn into a casserole dish.
4. Top with cheese and bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes until... - 39.8129
Korean Soy Bean Paste Soup
This spicy-salty Korean stew is sure to warm your feet and your soul on a chilly winter day or when you are having the sniffles. This soup has uses a soybean paste base like miso soup, but the paste is stronger-tasting and more fermented. There are as many... - 118.698