- » Dried Seaweed
Dried Seaweed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried seaweed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried seaweed recipes.
Korean Dried Laver Gul
This seasoned and roasted dried laver or “Gim Gui” recipe makes a delicious side dish for a Korean meal and is loved by all as a lunch box snack in Korea. Though gim gui is available in a Korean or Asian store, you can make it at home using normal dried... - 98.8848
You May Also Like!
Combine broth, mushrooms, ginger and shrimp; cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Add seaweed, pork and water chestnuts, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Just before serving sprinkle with green onions. - 30.9036
Japanese Ginger Rice With Toasted Seaweed
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a heavy saucepan, combine the rice, broth, ginger, salt, and soy sauce, cover and allow to boil over a high heat.
3) Lower the heat, stir and cook covered for 15 minutes, then remove the lid and... - 40.8786
Korean Food Seaweed Salad
Growing up, this was one more thing that I disliked. No worries. Today, I love the stuff. Deep Green and oh-so-glossy, it almost resembles edible Emeralds (perhaps I exaggerate) but ask me or Mom and we'll both exclaim that its taste surpasses that of any... - 118.135
Seaweed And Cucumber Salad With Rice Wine Vinegar Dressing
1. Place the seaweed in a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to stand for 15-20 minutes to soften.
2. Cut the cucumber in half lengthways, then slice it very thinly into half moons. Drain the seaweed and roughly chop any large pieces. Put the chopped... - 32.4759
Wakame Seaweed Miso Soup
1) Thinly slice the deep fried tofu on removing excess oil by rinsing in hot water .
2) In a saucepan, allow the dashi broth to boil; reduce the heat to add the miso- broth mixture.
3) Further add the sliced tofu,... - 35.1344
Miso Soup With Tofu And Wakame Seaweed
1. Soak wakame seaweed until it softens (about 10 minutes). Do not oversoak. Drain and trim away any tough sections, then cut into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths. Cut tofu into 1/2-inch (1 1/2 -cm) cubes.
2. Heat bonito stock over medium flame. When lukewarm,... - 29.3147
Seaweed Salad With Carrot And Diakon Ribbons
Seaweed is a highly nutritious edible marine algae, full of calcium, iodine, B-vitamins, iron, magnesium, folate and antioxidants. In this recipe we are preparing the seaweed with a simple traditional dressing of sesame oil with ginger, wasabi and soy sauce... - 113.561
Pork And Seaweed Soup
The Pork And Seaweed Soup is especially good for those with heart problem, as seaweed forms a major ingrediant. Make a tangy change to your regular soups with this Pork And Seaweed Soup recipe.Enjoy! - 32.67
Hot And Sour Prawns In Seaweed Nests
1. Pre-heat the grill. Peel the prawns, leave the tails intact.
2. Cut the chilli in half, and chop finely, discarding the seeds. Crush the garlic. Put both in a shallow non-metallic dish and add the lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, coriander... - 47.3116
Miyuk Guk, Miyeokguk (korean Seaweed Soup, Korean Seaplant Soup)
Koreans eat miyeokguk on birthdays as well as regular meal occasions. Miyeokguk is also #1 postpartum food in Korea because of its amazing health benefits. Miyeok is considered as one of the super foods in the world. Watch this video and:
1. Learn how to make... - 0