- » Dried Rice Cake
Dried Rice Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried rice cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried rice cake recipes.
Stir Fried Rice Cakes
Soak the dried rice cake slices in cold water overnight or at least 12 hours.
Drain before cooking.
Soak the mushrooms in hot water until soft.
Discard stems and shred the mushrooms.
Defrost and rinse the raw shrimp.
Pat dry thoroughly with paper... - 41.1259
Sun Dried Tomato Basil Rice Cakes
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place eggplant on a foil-lined bak-ipg sheet, spreading evenly.
Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt and Italian seasoning Over eggplant.
Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until tender.
Combine 2 cups boiling water and tomatoes in a bowl; let stand... - 37.6884
Rice Cake Candy Bar
Spread peanut butter evenly on rice cakes.
Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup on top of each; sprinkle evenly with raisins and cinnamon. - 22.2803
Steamed Rice Cake (banh Bo, Cow Cake)
Steamed Rice Cake (Banh Bo, Cow Cake) is quite labor intensive to make. The down side of this recipe is that it is high in sugar and fat. I tried my best to cut down the sugar a lot (The original recipe asked for 2 cups, I used 1 cup). The end result of this... - 125.02
Seafood Sizzling Rice
Defrost and rinse the shrimps.
Pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Marinate with the above marinade.
String the snow peas, then parboil.
Peel and slice water chestnuts.
Cut the abalone mushrooms into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Put the mushrooms, snow peas,... - 42.0599
Khatta Puda Or Pudla - Rice Flour Dosa (soury Rice Flour Pan Cakes)
To all those who are keen on trying different types of Indian snacks will enjoy this. This is a sour dosa and very easy to make. The sesame seeds make the dosa more crunchier. This can be made really quickly, so do try making it when you are in a hurry. Watch... - 107.614
Korean Deep Fried Rice Cakes
We often think that great dishes come from a sophisticated recipe. But actually the tastiest foods are the simplest foods that come from trial and error. These Korean deep-fried rice cakes or nooroongji meets that category. If you have some leftover rice or... - 116.193
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter a 10-inch cake pan with a removable bottom.
Sprinkle pan with fine unflavored breadcrumbs and shake off excess crumbs.
Combine milk, sugar and lemon zest in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice and reduce... - 42.273
Rice Cake Porridge
1.In a quart saucepan, mix together the milk, apple, raisins, and honey. Let cook on high heat and bring mixture to boil.
2.Add the rice cakes and stir well after removing from heat. Cover and let stand for rice cakes to soak and soften. This takes... - 32.883
Rice Cakes With Vegetable Cheese Spread
1. Place the ricotta in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. Add the vegetables, herbs, lemon juice and lemon zest, and stir until combined.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the mixture on each rice cake. - 31.6968
La Sticky Rice Cakes (la 찹쌀떡)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. For the batter: In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the brown rice flour, sweet rice flour, baking powder. salt, sugar, heavy whipping cream and milk. Mix all the ingredients well... - 0
Traditional Rice Cake Soup
Whether you are looking for a healthy snack or something to kick start your feast, rice cake soup will make for a viable choice. Anna Kim shows you how you can whomp up this traditional Korean Lunar New Year soup that comprises of pillow-soft rice cakes and... - 96.4035
Rice Fritters Sour Cream Escarole And Upside Down Cake
If you are prone to lactose intolerance and want to enjoy dairy products, have a look at this video. The video shares amazing information on lactose free sour cream. The host also shows wonderful recipes combining sour cream with other ingredients . Check it... - 125.475
Banana Rice Cakes
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients leaving bananas.
2) In your blender, place the mixture to blend until smooth.
3) Keep it aside to rise for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
4) Chop or mash the bananas and add to the mixture.
5) Lightly oil a... - 45.2493
Portland Rice Cake
1. Grease a 9 inch square cake tin with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the bottom of the tin with a piece of grease proof paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 300° F, 150° C
4. Into a large bowl, sift the flour, soda and spices and mix... - 47.1344
1. Boil water with rice steadily for about 7 minutes.
2. Pass the rice through sieve for draining and wash it under cold running water and add it back to the milk. Allow the mixutre to cook over a moderate heat for about 10 minutes until the milk is... - 43.8755
Rice Cake For Chuseok (songpyeon)
How about some sweet dish or dessert from Korean cuisine? Maangchi is making a festive dish, Songpyeon or sweet balls with two types of filling, one with sesame seed powder and another with mung bean. Pine needles is a very interesting ingredient used to... - 88.8247
Corn Meal And Rice Griddle Cakes
1. In a measuring jar or a bowl, combine eggs and sour milk. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
2. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, soda and salt and mix in the corn meal
3. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients,... - 41.5271
Korean Mugwort Soup And Mugwort Rice Cake
Maangchi is making two springtime recipes using mugwort. She makes the mugwort soup deliciously with clams, anchovies and many spices. And the mugwort rice cake she makes is super easy to prepare. Mugwort is a herb and its flavor in soup and cake is sure to... - 143.464
Apple Raisin Squares With Walnuts
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Oil or spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch ovenproof dish or baking pan.
In a large bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
Add sugar substitute and spice.
Whisk together until thoroughly mixed.
In a large bowl, use a fork or whisk to beat... - 39.848
How To Make Traditional Korean Rice Cake (gyung Dan)
There are many different kinds of rice cake, but I'm going to introduce gyung dan to you. On special occasions, the first thing my mom and grandmother did was to prepare rice cake, so this is what I'm going to show you. - 89.4664
Korean Food: Oyster Rice Cake Soup (굴 떡국)
The rice cake soup called “tteokguk” in Korean is not only an all time favorite Korean stew but is the traditional soup eaten on the Korean New Year’s day. There are many different versions of this delicious thick glutinous soup with different kinds of... - 121.464
Korean Food: Mung Bean Rice Cakes (녹두 인절미)
1)In a large bowl wash the dried and peeled mung beans several times and soak the washed beans in water for 2 hours.
For the mung beans:
2)After 2 hours drain the beans.
3)Place a large metal or bamboo steamer on the stove, with a... - 0
Rice Waffles has a mouth watering taste. The eggs yolk and milk gives the Rice Waffles a lip smacking taste. - 41.6938
1.In a bowl, pour 1 cup milk and mix rice in it, and let stand overnight
2.In another bowl, sift flour, salt, sugar and baking powder together
3.Also beat egg and add shortening and the remaining milk
4.Take this mixture and add to the softened rice... - 39.5523
Wheat-free Carob Cake
Anyone of you out there who would like to know how to make a carob cake, can try out this one. The carob cake recipe is easy and all you got to do is to follow the steps below. Enjoy the unusual flavor of carob! - 44.3371
Steamed White Sugar Sponge Cake ( Bak Tong Gou )
1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start... - 93.0226
1) In a small bowl combine cream cheese, green onion, garlic and green chiles.
2) In a baking sheet, place corn or rice cakes.
3) Spread the yogurt mixture on top.
4) Arrange tomato slices on top and sprinkle with basil.
5) Place inside... - 37.7792
Soak rice in water for 2hours.
Grate half a coconut. Cut the other half into small pieces.
Grind the rice and grated coconut to make course paste.
Fry both chhena with sugar and cardamom powder.
Boil 2cups water and add salt, jaggery, anise, cardamoms... - 38.6606
Smokie Links 'n' Rice Pancakes
Smokie Links 'N' Rice Pancakes has a defining taste. The eggs and sausages gives the Smokie Links 'N' Rice Pancakes a lip smacking taste. - 39.9334
You don’t have to be in Korea to enjoy a bowl of TteokBokKi, Korea’s favorite street food snack. All you need to do is visit a Korean food store and watch this video. This sweet and spicy stir fried dish composed of sliced rice cakes, fish cakes, various... - 136.371
Wacky Chocolate Cake
Ever heard of a wacky cake? Well this might be a first for many of you! To know why its “wacky”, you will have to watch the video!! This cake is prepared completely dairy-free, but you would never be able to tell the difference! Watch and learn! - 102.051
Steamed Ground Pork Chinese Style
1) Take a pan and cook rice by placing it in water.
2) Combine the remaining ingredients and pat it until becomes similar to a large cake.
3) Place the cake carefully over the boiling rice.
4) Cover the pan and steam it until the rice absorbs the water... - 41.507
Apple Cake With Crème Fraîche
Easiest Apple Cake ever ! This recipe video shows you how easy it is to make the apple cake with the most common of ingredients. Sour cream, gluten-free flour and apples combine to give you the crisp and fresh flavour of an apple cake. This cake, when fresh... - 141.707
Vegan Tofu Fish Cake With Dipping Sauce
Think fish cake can never be vegan? Then watch this video and you will never think the same again! This is a simple recipe for tasty vegan fish cake and an equally yummy dipping sauce. Watch to know more. - 106.544
Mini Thai Crab Cakes
To Make Crab Cakes: In a food processor with the metal blade, process bread into crumbs.
Measure 3/4 cup and remove to a medium bowl; discard the rest.
In same processor bowl, process cilantro, ginger, and green onions until minced.
Add chile sauce and... - 43.3135
Pear Upside-down Cake
This pear upside-down cake tastes good all on its own. I am pleased with this new pear upside-down cake recipe. Nothing is quite as satisfying as this! - 41.2316
Chocolate Potato Cake
Prepare 1 cup lightly packed riced or sieved potato from instant mashed potatoes according to package directions, using only the water (omit milk, butter, and seasonings).
Blend potato with the 1/2 cup milk; set aside.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt... - 41.3476
Filled Holiday Coffee Cake
Soften yeast in the cooled milk Mix flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
Cut in the butter with a pastry blender until particles are the size of rice kernels.
Mixing well after each addition, add the yeast, then a mixture of eggs and extract.
Cover bowl... - 43.7134
New Orleans Galas
Cook rice in boiling water until very tender.
Drain and set aside to cool.
Dissolve yeast in 2 tablespoons warm water.
Mix with cold rice and let stand in a warm spot overnight.
The following day, beat in eggs, flour, sugar, salt, and nutmeg, adding more... - 35.261
Cherry Rice Bars
Dissolve the cherry gelatin in the hot water. (If needed, heat mixture until gelatin is completely dissolved.) Stir margarine into hot gelatin until melted.
Allow mixture to cool to a thick syrup.
Beat egg white to soft peaks.
Continue beating the egg white,... - 32.0361
Four Delight Sizzling Rice Soup
Four Delight Sizzling Rice Soup is simply yummy. Four Delight Sizzling Rice Soup gets its taste from pork mixed with chicken broth and rice. Four Delight Sizzling Rice Soup is loved by many pork consumers. - 46.1741
Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add the beef, mix well, and set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. To make the noodle batter, sift the flour, cornstarch, and salt together into a... - 28.4412
Tossed Rice Noodles Chop Suey
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger, onion and broccoli, and stir-fry 1 minute. Add stock and cook covered 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, bean curd, sherry and sesame oil. Fold in noodles. Cover and simmer 1-2 minutes to... - 27.0729
Tossed Rice Noodles With Chop Suey
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger, onion and broccoli, and stir-fry 1 minute. Add stock and cook covered 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, bean curd, sherry and sesame oil. Fold in noodles. Cover and simmer 1—2 minutes to... - 34.5766
Peking Hot And Sour Soup Using Chinese Rice Wine
Shred the pork into thin, 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Mix the shredded pork with the wine and tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms, tree ears, and lily flowers in hot water in separate bowls for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Cut off and discard the stems from... - 42.6077
New Orleans Rice Fritters
1) In a bowl, sprinkle or crumble the yeast in warm ( for dry yeast) or lukewarm (for compressed yeast) water .
2) Allow to stand for a few minutes, then stir, until dissolved.
3) Mash the rice, cool to lukewarm, then stir into the yeast mixture... - 44.7209
1) In a bowl soak glutinous rice for a night. Drain and discard the water.
2) Press the first coconut cream from one coconut.
3) Add 1 cup of water and press second time. Let stand in separate bowls.
4) Steam rice for 15-20... - 38.5288
Wheat Germ Cake Loaf
Soften cake or dried yeast in cider.
Add honey and salt Let mixture stand for 20 minutes.
Then add rest of ingredients, adding only enough orange juice to make stiff batter.
Turn into oiled loaf pan lined with wax paper.
Let rise in warm place for 1... - 33.6803
1.Combine rice bran, dried fruit, brown sugar, orange rind, orange juice, 4 tablespoons of stout, and water in a bowl.
Cool slightly, cover and stand overnight.
2.Stir in margarine, flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cardamom.
Spoon mixture into a lightly... - 40.0897
Spiced Chocolate Potato Cake
Cream butter and 1 cup sugar until light.
Add egg yolks and beat well.
Add potato and mix thoroughly.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk, beating until smooth.
Add vanilla and nuts.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Gradually add... - 47.7563
Dark Chocolate And Orange Cake
A vegan treat all the way ! This video shows a wonderful way to make a chocolate and orange cake for the vegans out there. It has all the normal ingredients of the classic chocolate cake but adds to that the zest and spice of tangy orange. The taste of it is... - 139.762
Apricot Spice Cake With Walnuts
1. In a pan, take apricots and water and cook it over a low flame. Simmer it in water until it becomes soft.
2. In a food processor or blender, puree it and keep it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
4. Grease a 10-inch tube pan.
MAKING... - 46.7316
Chinese New Year Turnip Cake
Happy Lunar New Year everyone! Gong Hei Fat Choi! Wrap your sleeves up for the ultimate Chinese tradition - Making law bak gow ("Turnip Cake" in Cantonese) for your fam bam to start off the Lunar New Year with good fortune!!! This is to show you how to make... - 151.467
Basic Sponge Mix
Basic sponge Mix is a delicious and creamy cake. I have presented the full recipe of the basic sponge mix here. Enjoy your own creation! - 31.807
This Handvoh is a lovely dish ! I love this savory lentil cake from Kathiyawad for breakfast or for a snack ! Try this with coriander chutney and your joy will know no bounds ! Feel free to share your views about this Handvoh with me ! - 47.6294
1. Wash fruits and dunk dates in hot water for about 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl combine rice, coconut, seeds, rice flour and spice.
3. Chop apples, and soaked fruit and combine it with dry ingredients. Add spoonful of water and oil and combine them... - 41.1071
1) Use pastry to line a 9 inch (23 cm) square tin.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
3) Work in the flour, potatoes, salt and dried fruit.
4) Transfer into the tin and place in oven at 350°F (180°C).Gas Mark 4, and bake... - 36.2288
Chocolate Potato Cake
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda and salt.
Cream butter and 1/2 cup of the sugar together until mixture is light and creamy.
Beat egg yolks until thick and add to creamed mixture.
Add vanilla and stir until well mixed.
Rice potatoes while... - 42.1213
Celebration Fruit Salad Cake
The celebration fruit salad recipe is a quick and easy dessert. I have included all my favorite fruits in this celebration fruit salad recipe. Hope you enjoy it! - 45.0619
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs until thick and lemon colored.
Slowly beat in the honey and oil.
Stir in banana.
Measure and sift together dry ingredients.
Add gelatin to buttermilk.
Gently warm over hot water just to dissolve... - 45.693
1. Wash and dry rice and grams. Powder coarsely (like semolina).
2. Heat half the oil and rub into the powdered ingredients.
3. Add beaten curds and warm water to make a thick batter.
4. Keep in warm place for 12 hours till fermented. Mix well.
5. Add finely... - 45.0215
1. In a sauté pan or skillet, heat oil.
2. Sauté the onion until soft and translucent.
3. Add the pepper, chicken and chorizo and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the rice and sauté until coated with onion.
5. Pour in the stock and stir in saffron,... - 47.2643
Chanterelle Risotto Cakes
COMBINE THE STOCK, wine, and parsley in a medium saucepan and bring just to a low simmer.
HEAT THE OLIVE OIL and 3 tablespoons of the butter in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat.
Add the green onions and garlic and saute until beginning to soften, about... - 42.9778
Yam Cake Special
1) In a bowl, mix rice flour with yam.
2) Add enough water and blend to a thick consistency.
3) Gently pour in a greased round aluminium tray.
4) Steam over high heat until firm.
5) In a skillet, heat oil, add garlic and fry.
6) Stir rest of the... - 44.9233
Chinese Dim Sum Steamed Turnip Cake (lo Bak Gou)
1) Fill the steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) Grease a cake pan.
3) In a pan over high heat, add the oil, shrimp and sausage. Stir to fry quickly.
4) Take the fried ingredients out of the pan and set aside.
5) Add more oil to... - 87.8988
1. In a medium bowl stir together the corn meal, rice flour, potato starch, baking powder, and sugar, set aside.
2. In a larger bowl whisk the eggs, and milk together.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients, stir until just... - 94.9497
Mushroom Risotto Cakes
1. Melt butter and oil together in saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic and bacon and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Add leek and cook for 3 minutes or until leek is golden. Add rice and mushrooms to pan and cook, stirring, for 3... - 34.6828
Barbecued Meat Cakes
Combine meat, egg, 3/4 cup cereal, salt, pepper, and onion; mix well.
Combine sugar, catsup, nutmeg, and mustard; add half of sauce to meat mixture and mix well.
Shape into 8 to 10 balls and place in 2-inch muffin pans.
Top each with remaining sauce.
Spri - 30.7419
Potato Gnocchi Using Cake Flour
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Spread a 1-inch layer of salt in a small roasting pan. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and arrange them on the salt in a single layer. Bake until fork-tender, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove them from the oven and slit them... - 29.3061
Prune Ginger Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease a tube pan.
3. In a pan, take prunes and add 1 ½ cups of water. Simmer it for around 15 minutes or until prunes turn soft.
4. In a blender, puree prunes with cooking water and keep it... - 46.5484
Orange Tea Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 340°F
2. Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour and stir in the almonds, orange peel and powdered sugar.
4. Add the cream and food coloring and beat with a wooden spoon to bind... - 43.8451
Sift the flour, rice flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
In another bowl, cream the sugar and butter together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time, with a tablespoon of the flour mixture between each.
Fold in half the... - 44.9852
Meikos Ginger Flavored Sweet Wine Cake
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
Line a 10-inch-square deep-sided pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Lightly grease bottom of paper; do not grease sides.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of sugar.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk remaining sugar, honey, wine, ginger and lemon... - 43.3728
Acadian Cod Cakes
In large bowl, soak cod in cold water for 12 hours in refrigerator, changing water 3 times.
Drain and transfer to saucepan.
Pour in enough water to cover cod; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until cod flakes easily... - 38.062
Slngin Hlnny Or Welsh Cakes
1 Preheat a griddle to moderate heat and grease well.
2 In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
3 Rub in the fats.
4 Add the currants.
5 Mix to a soft, but manageable dough with egg and milk.
6 Roll out into a large circle -... - 39.9499
Crunchy Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Cake
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Butter and flour a 9-by-13-inch cake pan. In a large bowl, whisk the granulated sugar with the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vegetable oil and... - 36.3857
Individual Tres Leches Cakes
Tres Leches or “three milks” is a classic Mexican dessert traditionally made with yellow cake drenched with sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and cream; topped with whipped cream and a cherry. We make ours in individual dessert cups (no sharing... - 38.7377
Melt margarine over low heat in double boiler.
Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
Cook over low heat 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and add cereal and raisins.
Stir until well coated.
Pour and press mixture evenly into... - 29.0417
Candied Fruit Cookies
Cream together sugars, Egg Beaters, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, spices, honey, and skim milk.
Stir in flour, Quick Oats, Grape-Nuts, and Rice Krispies.
Add raisins and candied fruit.
Beat egg whites and fold into dough.
Refrigerate 15-30... - 33.9027
This Khaman tastes incredible ! Try out this irresistibly seasoned moong and urad dal steamed cake for breakfast or a snack with spicy coriander dip ! Your suggestions for this Khaman are welcome ! - 46.5165
Stouffer's Pumpkin Muffins
Stouffer'S Pumpkin Muffins has a fine taste. The milk and eggs gives the Stouffer'S Pumpkin Muffins a prefect taste. - 40.3944
Pate Brisee has a Unique taste.The Sugar and Sweet Butter gives the Pate Brisee Excellent taste. - 36.6567
Korean Food: Tteokbokki (떡볶이)
This classic Korean street food snack barely needs any introduction. Ask a Korean what is the most popular and favorite food to be found in almost any corner of the city at almost any hour sold in Pojangmacha or “covered wagons”. “Tteokbokki,” will be... - 138.705
Palitaw - Traditional Filipino Dessert
A classic and traditional Filipino dessert made from rice flour, locally known as galapong. Coated with finely shredded coconut, sugar and toasted sesame seeds. - 100.873
How about a beautiful looking Korean dessert? Well, its spring time and Maangchi is therefore making a dish using edible flowers. It’s very traditional to Korean cuisine and they are so colorful with the colored flowers on top of the pancake. A little... - 110.099
Idli And Sambar
Idli is an amazing South Indian sort of dumpling. steamed rice cake. It is made by steaming batter — traditionally made from pulses (specifically black lentils) and rice — into patties, usually two to three inches in diameter, using a mold.
Most often... - 62.2143
Riz A L'imperatrice
1. In a heavy three- or four-quart saucepan, bring four cups water to a boil. Add the rice, boil two minutes and drain. Return the rice to the saucepan.
2. Add one and one-third cups of the milk, the salt and vanilla bean. Cook, covered, over very low heat... - 39.7809
Hawaiian Butter Mochi - Hawaiian Desserts
If you like to take the road less travelled, watch this video to learn how to make Hawaiian-style Butter Mochi in a modern way. Mr. Jingjong aka Jay shows his version of this popular Hawaiian rice cake dessert made in individual cupcakes lined with banana... - 120.425
Piecrust has a Great taste.The Sugar and Sweet Butter gives the Piecrust Superior taste. - 39.0505
Whole Grain Waffles
This Whole Grain Waffles is much better than the ones you buy from your local store. The butter makes this Whole Grain Waffles even more delicious. Economical for you too! - 32.0383
Wild Blueberry Muffin
A warm and moist muffin recipe using Solo Blueberry Cake and Pastry Filling. - 31.8458
Eight Jewee Duck
1 Lightly salt duck inside and out. Cook rice using Chinese Rice recipe Cut all vegetables into small dice.
2 Heat a wok. Add oil, ginger, garlic and pork. Stir-fry 4 minutes. Add mushrooms, bamboo shoots, chestnuts, shrimp, ham and almonds. Stir-fry until... - 31.2489
Butternut Squash Risotto
Add a variation to the classic risotto with this butternut squash recipe. Keith Snow tells you how you can make yummy butternut squash risotto at home in a few simple steps. Just go for the best winter yields and pep up your dinner table like nothing else. - 118.426