- » Dried Pinto Bean
Dried Pinto Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried pinto bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried pinto bean recipes.
Blue Ribbon Pinto Beans
Place beans in large heavy saucepan.
Cover with water and bring to boil.
Return beans to saucepan.
Add enough water to cover by 2 to 3 inches.
Add remaining ingredients except salt.
Bring mixture to boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer about 3 1/2 hours... - 37.4264
Pinto Bean Soup
Saute onion, celery, leek, carrot and garlic in oil until onion is soft.
Add beans, ham hock, stock, tomatoes, bouquet garni, salt and pepper.
Cover, bring to boil and simmer 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
Discard bouquet garni.
Remove ham hock, cut meat into strips and... - 40.3407
Sweet-hot Pinto Beans
Sort and wash beans, place in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans, let soak overnight.
Add chiles, bacon, salt, and enough additional water to cover beans.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1/2 hours.
Add remaining... - 31.6212
Baked Pinto Beans
Heat 4 cups water and the beans to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add enough water, if necessary, to cover beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beans are tender, about 1 1/2... - 40.6757
Pinto Beans Texas Style
Brown onion in nonstick skillet.
Add remaining ingredients except rice.
Heat; stirring occasionally.
Serve over hot rice.
Divide evenly. - 31.6212
Barbecued Pinto Beans
Sort and wash beans; place in a large dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans; let soak at least 8 hours.
Drain beans well.
Combine beans, bacon, and salt in Dutch oven.
Cover with water 3 inches above beans; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and... - 29.4985
Bbq Cowboy Pinto Beans
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, hot water, onions, and chili powder.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 7 hours, or until the beans are tender but not falling apart.
3. Drain off all the cooking liquid. Stir in... - 28.8695
Southwest Beer And Pinto Beans
1.In a slow cooker, add dried pinto beans, beef broth, sliced pork and steak.
2.Put red chili, onion, garlic, tomato paste, salt, cumin seeds, chili powder and dried marjoram.
3.Cover the cooker and cook the ingredients for 11-12 hrs. on LOW. - 39.5311
1. Soak pinto beans overnight in water to cover; drain.
2. Combine beans, water, onion, garlic, chili powder, salt and pork hocks or salt pork in large kettle.
3. Bring to boiling; lower the heat; simmer over low heat 2 1/2 hours, or until beans are very... - 25.5846
Place beans in large saucepan.
Cover with water and bring to a boil.
Drain, return beans to pan.
Cover with water by 2 inches.
Add all ingredients except salt.
Boil, reduce heat and simmer until beans are done, about 3-1/2 hours.
Add salt to taste and cook... - 35.6792
1. Soak beans in water overnight. Do not drain.
2. Cook beans in water about 60 minutes or until tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Simmer 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally. - 32.0894
Portuguese Style Pinto Bean Soup
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Lower heat; cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Season with salt and pepper.
Divide evenly. - 32.4599
Pinto Bean Stew
1) Drain the pinto beans.
2) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions, garlic, oregano and chili powder for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Add the tomatoes to the onion mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
5)... - 46.736
Pinto Beans With Sour Cream
Rinse beans and put into Dutch oven or saucepan.
Add water and bring rapidly to a boil; boil 2 minutes and remove from heat.
Set aside covered for 1 hour.
Add 2 teaspoons (10 ml) salt.
Bring to a boil and simmer covered for 2 hours, or until beans are... - 40.7855
Pinto Bean Casserole
Soak beans overnight in water to cover.
Rinse beans, then place them in a 4-quart saucepot and cover again with water.
Cook over high heat until water boils rapidly.
Drain beans into a colander; rinse thoroughly with cold water.
Wash pot to remove all starch... - 43.0685
Pinto Bean Vegetable Soup
1. Place the beans in a large pot, add enough cold water to cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Rinse and drain the beans and return them to. the pot. Stir in the onions, garlic, 3 tablespoons of the dill, the bay leaf, salt and pepper. Add the potatoes and 2... - 36.298
Pinto Bean Dip
Insert metal blade.
Chop onion place in a 3 to 4-quart pan.
Rinse and sort beans, discarding any debris, and add to pan along with beer, broth, bay leaf, and hot pepper seasoning.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer until beans... - 42.3336
Tijuana Pinto Bean Salad
Day 1: Add enough water to the pinto beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a bowl.
Drain the... - 39.1966
Pinto Bean Gumbo
1. In a saucepan, combine beans and the water; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; simmer for about 2 minutes; remove from heat; cover and let it stand for 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Add onion, salt pork, the 1/2-teaspoon salt, and the bay leaf... - 47.9864
Pinto Bean Soup
1. Place beans, onion, tomatoes, poblano chilli, garlic and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until beans are tender. Cool slightly, then puree beans and vegetables with cooking liquid in... - 36.1978
Pinto Bean Soup
1. Place beans, onion, tomatoes, poblano chili, garlic and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until beans are tender. Cool slightly, then puree beans and vegetables with cooking liquid in... - 37.5394
Pinto Bean Chili
Soak the pinto beans overnight in cold water to cover.
The next day, dram the beans, cover with 4 quarts of cold water, and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and cook the beans gently, uncovered, until tender, about 70 to 80 minutes.
In a 3- to... - 33.9647
Pork Roast And Pinto Beans
1) In a slow cooker, soak the beans in water overnight.
2) Remove the beans and reserve the soaking water.
3) Place the roast in the bottom of the cooker.
4) Add in garlic, cumin, oregano, chili powder, green chilies , beans and their soaking water.... - 43.6358
Pinto Bean Soup
Rinse beans; place in Dutch oven with 4 cups cold water.
Bring to boiling; simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
Add beef shank, ham hock, onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, thyme, and dash pepper; return to heat and bring to boiling.
Cover;... - 37.2508
Spicy Pinto Beans
1) In a large bowl, soak pinto beans in cold water and keep standing for at least 8 hours or a whole night after covering the bowl with a plate. Else follow the quick- soak method.
2) On the following day, drain the pinto beans and keep... - 41.0299
Ranch Style Pinto Beans
1.In a large saucepan, put beans along with water sufficient to cover beans plus 3 more inches.
2.Let the ingredients boil.
3.Lower the flame and cook for atleast 1 hour until the beans are soft.
4.Once done, strain and keep the cooking liquid... - 46.517
Pinto Bean Chowder
Rinse the pinto beans in cold water; place in large saucepan or Dutch oven with 6 cups water.
Bring the beans to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let beans stand in water at least 1 hour.
Add chicken-flavored gravy base, onion, salt, fines herbes,... - 41.288
Pinto Beans Picante
1. In a 3-quart microwave safe casserole dish put the bacon and microwave at full power for 7 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
2. Save 3-4 tablespoons of the bacon fat and throw the rest.
4. Wash the pinto beans, and throw the discoloured ones.
5.... - 34.9064
Vegan Oven-baked Bean Casserole
You won't miss the meat in a batch of tangy, sweet vegetarian baked beans. If you are a vegetarian, you're going to love this meatless version of the classic boston baked beans. It's a yummy side dish that's full of flavor, protein and fiber. These easy baked... - 134.537
Pinto Beans And Tofu
1. In a large pot cover the dried beans with water, bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 1 1/4 hours.
2. Drain the beans, reserving 1/2 cup of their cooking water and set the beans... - 47.038
Pinto Bean & Pasta Soup
If using dried beans, sort beans and discard any debris; rinse well and drain.
Set beans aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook bacon over medium-low heat until crisp, stirring often.
Lift out, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Discard all but 1/4 cup of the... - 42.5634
Chicken And Pinto Beans
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.706
Baked Sweet Potato With Pinto Beans
Want to try a healthy yet tasty recipe for lunch today? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch this video now to learn Baked Sweet Potato with Pinto Beans recipe. The dish is ideal for people on a vegan diet. Try it now. - 99.7259
Mexican Pinto Beans And Pork With Avocado
Mexican Pinto Beans And Pork With Avocado is a dish I prepare quiet often for my parties! The dish is simply delicious! You will love this Mexican Pinto Beans And Pork With Avocado recipe. - 45.2012
Pinto Three Chile Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/2 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Toast the arbol and pasilla chiles together and rehydrate with the dried chipotle chiles in 1 cup of warm water.
If... - 43.6872
Pinto Bean And Sausage Bake
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Drain the pinto beans and keep them in a big pan.
3) Pour water into the pan and boil the pinto beans on low heat. Allow them to simmer for 1 hour.
4) Drain the pinto beans and... - 45.2863
Pinto Beans Stir Fried
1. Cook pinto beans.
2. Prepare vegetables.
3. Combine cornstarch, soy sauce, bouillon granules, and water. Set aside.
4. Heat wok or nonstick pan and add chicken stock, ginger root, black pepper, curry powder, and parsley.
5. Add the celery and onion and... - 37.6819
Wash beans, drain, and place in heavy kettle or saucepot with the water; bring rapidly to boiling.
Boil 2 minutes and remove from heat.
Set aside covered 1 hour.
(If desired, pour the water over the washed beans in kettle, cover and let stand overnight.
Do... - 39.9896
If you love Mexican food, this recipe for refried beans is the perfect side dish for you. Did you know this recipe will yield twice as many beans as a store-bought can with less cost. Save money and eat up! - 0
Rigatoni-vegetable Salad With Pinto Beans
1. Combine cooked rigatoni, pinto beans, scallions, peas, corn, tomatoes, and cucumber.
2. Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, tarragon, and black pepper.
3. Toss dressing with rigatoni and vegetables. - 31.7252