- » Dried Pear
Dried Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried pear recipes.
Dried Pear Fritters
Dried Pear Fritters are simple and delightful treat for your taste buds. Combine the fritters with caramel, corn or maple syrup and enjoy them. Serve them hot. - 50.423
Fresh And Dried Pear Preserves
Place all ingredients in a 2-quart (8-cup) microwavesafe bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes, until mixture is as thick as jam.
Cool completely, cover, and refrigerate. - 25.5567
You May Also Like!
Hot Gingered Pears
Drain pears well, reserving 1 1/2 cups syrup.
In 2-quart bowl, combine reserved syrup, 10 cloves, cinnamon sticks and nutmeg.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on '6'.
Remove and discard cloves.
Add... - 47.8814
Baked Lamb With Dried Pears
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Put pears in a bowl with water to cover; soak for 30 minutes.
2. Tie lamb into a neat shape with string, place it in a roasting tin and bake for 45 minutes. Drain off any excess fat.
3. Drain pears, pat them dry on... - 35.5424
Wild Rice Pilaf With Leeks And Dried Pears
Rinse and drain rice.
Place in a medium saucepan, add 4 1/2 cups water and salt, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until rice is tender, but still slightly crunchy, about 40 to 50 minutes.
If all the water is not absorbed, drain off... - 37.5894
Avocado Pear Grand Duc
1. Combine all the ingredients except the avocado, egg and herbs. Mix well and stuff the avocado halves with the mixture.
2. Mix together the chopped egg, parsley, tarragon and chervil. Sprinkle the mixture over the stuffed avocado halves. Top each with... - 34.9989
Pears In Maple And Yogurt Sauce
1. Thinly peel the pears, leaving them whole and with stalks intact. Brush them with lemon juice, to prevent them from browning. Use a potato peeler or small knife to scoop out the core from the base of each pear.
2. Place the pears in a wide, heavy saucepan... - 40.4231
Autumn Piccalilli With Pear
1. In a large bowl, mix together the vegetables, pears and salt with 2 liters of cold water. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and leave overnight to marinate.
2. Sterilize five 500mililiter preserve jars with vinegar proof lids by placing them in... - 45.3419
Loin Of Pork With Pears
Heat the sugar in a roasting-tin over a medium heat until it turns to a good brown caramel.
Add the cider or water (stand back so you are not splattered with hot sugar) and stir until the caramel dissolves.
Add the pears, onion, and seasonings, then put the... - 38.3707
French Green Beans And Pears
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine pecans and margarine.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until margarine melts.
Add beans and summer savory.
Microwave at High for 4 minutes.
Stir to break apart beans.
Microwave at... - 41.0645
Grilled Lamb Patties With Pears
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
In bowl, combine lamb, salt, pepper, bread crumbs and milk, mixing lightly; shape into 6 patties.
Wrap each patty with strip of bacon; secure with toothpick.
Place on broiler rack, toothpick side up.
Broil 6 minutes;... - 38.229