- » Dried Parsley
Dried Parsley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried parsley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried parsley recipes.
Parsley Stuffed Artichokes
1. Prepare the artichokes for stuffing. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Combine the parsley, garlic, salt and pepper and pack into the center of each artichoke. Arrange the artichokes in a baking dish just large enough to accommodate them snugly, or... - 31.3772
Cod In Parsley Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a greased ovenproof dish or a foil container and roll the fillets in it.
3.Put water in the dish so that the fillets are covered.
4.Stir in the lemon juice and rind along with bay leaf and... - 47.5482
Liver Marsala With Parsley Gnocchi
Cut the liver and bacon into really thin strips no wider than 5 mm/1/4 inch.
Toss the liver in the seasoned flour to coat lightly.
Heat the butter and oil in a frying-pan and fry the bacon strips until just crisp, then remove.
Add the liver to the pan and... - 44.9488
Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
Every pasta recipe needs a perfect sauce and what could be better than a sundried tomato pesto. Fresh parsley and garlic are flavoring agents that makes this mildly flavored dish an outstanding recipe. Prepare this sun dried tomato pesto in advance and you... - 30.1894
Parsley And Thyme Stuffing
Put the breadcrumbs into a basin.
If using butter or margarine, melt them.
Add the fat and all the other ingredients to the breadcrumbs.
This is the accepted stuffing with chicken and turkey, but it goes well with veal and is good for stuffing large tomatoes,... - 34.5365
Scallops With Garlic And Parsley On Linguine
Scallops With Garlic And Parsley On Linguine has a distinctive Italian taste. Pasta is always a common dish in any of Italian meal and this recipe is a delight for Italian food lovers. Scallops With Garlic And Parsley On Linguine is a wonderful melange of... - 40.6416
1 Place butter in 1-cup glass measure.
2 Microwave for about 1 minute on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until melted. Stir in parsley and lemon juice. - 19.7045
Parsley Buttered Potatoes
Scrape skins from potatoes with paring knife.
Bring water and salt to rolling boil.
Add potatoes; cover.
Simmer 20 minutes or until fork-tender; drain.
Turn potatoes into serving bowl; coat with melted butter.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 27.1649
Water Chestnut Celery Stuffing
Prepare stuffing mix according to directions on package for moist stuffing.
Add celery, onion, water chestnuts, and pars ley flakes; toss lightly to mix.
Lightly spoon stuffing into body and neck cavities of bird (do not pack). - 22.6453
Parsley Bill Dip
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; cover and chill at least 6 hours.
Serve with assorted fresh vegetables. - 23.959
Parsley Steak Rolls
Parsley steak rolls are filled or stuffed rolls prepared with round steak. The filling si prepared with mushrooms, onions, cheese and parsley seasoned with salt and pepper. Cooked in the oven, it is flavored with beef broth. - 31.8402
Place potatoes and water in 2-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until fork-tender, 12 to 15 minutes, stirring after half the time.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Place margarine in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to 1 1/2... - 28.2398
Parsley Chive Sauce
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
Add flour and mustard; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; stir over medium heat until thickened.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until cheese melts. - 24.946
Sole In Lemon Parsley Butter
1. Place butter in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 2 minutes or until melted. Blend in cornstarch, lemon juice, parsley, celery salt and pepper. Dip each fillet in seasoned butter. Arrange fillets with thick edges toward... - 27.4247
Chicken A La King With Parsley
1. Combine milk, flour and seasonings in 4-cup glass measure: beat with rotary beater until smooth. Add butter.
2. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH. Beat well and continue cooking for 2 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until thickened (about 180° F). Stir in... - 28.3071
French Fried Parsley
1 Wash the parsley well, drain and dry on a cloth. The parsley must be as free from moisture as possible.
2 Heat the oil to 400Â°F. and add the parsley sprigs. Allow them to fry for only 15 to 20 seconds. Drain and dry on absorbent paper. Use for garnishing... - 12.9504
1. Wash, clean and pat dry the parsley. Using a knife, chop very finely.
2. On a plate, using the flat side of the knife, mash all the ingredients together.
3. Shape the freshly made parsley butter into a neat oblong shape and cut into 6... - 30.7661
New Potatoes With Parsley Chive Sauce
1) Under running water, was the potatoes
2) Using a peeler, peel a strip in the center of 1/2 inch thickness each
3) Into a pot of boiling water, place the potatoes and cook them till tender
4) Drain the potatoes into a colander
5) Into... - 44.3267
Golden Parsleyed Chicken
Golden parsleyed chicken is a simple and healthy and simple chicken dish made with chicken coated with eggs and breadcrumbs. The golden parsleyed chicken is cooked with the breadcrumb and parsley mixture to give it a golden color and the fresh flavor of... - 35.9137
Beef Short Ribs And Parsley Dumplings
1 Place ribs, fat-side-down in 10-inch glass ceramic skillet; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients, except dumpling ingredients, in 2-cup glass measure; pour over ribs. Cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 10 to 15 minutes on HIGH, or until sauce is hot.... - 35.481
1) In a saucepan, heat the parsley and water to boil, for 20 minutes.
2) In a bowl, place the sugar.
3) Pass the parsley mixture through cheesecloth over the sugar and stir well.
4) Leave aside to cool to 70 °F (21 °C).
5) Stir in the grape tannin,... - 44.4333
Parsley Buttered Couscous
In medium saucepan, combine bouillon, water and margarine.
Bring to a boil; remove from heat.
Stir in couscous and parsley.
Cover; let stand 5 minutes.
Before serving, fluff with fork.
In 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup or 1-quart... - 35.8314
Flank End Steak With Fried Parsley
– In a large skillet, heat oil to smoking, fry flank end steaks on both sides, add butter and season with salt and pepper.
– Remove steaks from skillet and let stand for 3 minutes before serving.
– Meanwhile, in a small heavy saucepan, heat oil... - 26.4603
Parsley Crumb Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Clean mushrooms and separate caps and stems. Arrange caps hollow-side-up in single layer in a 10-inch round baking dish. Set aside.
2. Dice mushroom stems finely. Combine with butter and green onion in a 1-quart glass casserole. Microwave, uncovered, at... - 22.845
Wash parsley, spring onions, tomatoes and mint; dry.
Chop parsley, spring onions (including green tops) and mint very finely.
Peel and chop tomatoes and cucumber very finely.
Combine prepared vegetables, bourghol, lemon juice, oil, chilli powder and salt in... - 32.5223
Parsley Soup Peasant Style
1) Place a large skillet over moderate-high heat. Sprinkle the salt and cook the beef till it has browned on all the sides. Ensure that the meat has been browned thoroughly.
2) Into the skillet, pour 1 cup of water and scrape up the pan juice. Turn the... - 43.4712
Wash parsley and dry well paper towels are fine for this.
Break apart into individual sprigs, and fry the sprigs in fat heated to 370°F for only about 3 seconds.
Drain on more paper towels and salt well. - 19.5239
Combine in small mixing bowl egg, milk, oil, parsley and sage.
Add flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir only until dry particles are moistened. - 25.0533
Deep Fried Parsley
Cut off the parsley stalks, leaving only the leaves.
Heat the oil to 375°F (100°C) and lower the parsley into the oil in a frying basket.
The oil will hiss and bubble vigorously for 1 to 2 minutes.
As soon as the hissing stops, remove the basket.
The... - 21.071
Parsley Basil Pesto
This parsley basil pesto is a very flavorful and fresh pesto recipe. Made with dried basil and fresh parsley, the pesto is flavored with added garlic. Blended with cheese, with gradual addition of oil, it is processed to a smooth mix and can be used for... - 29.249
Tuna Loaf With Parsley
1. Wash and dry the parsley. Finely chop 8 of the gherkins, the capers and parsley.
2. Drain the tuna and flake with a fork.
3. Dissolve the gelatine in a few spoonfuls of warm water.
4. In a large bowl, mix the parsley, gherkins, capers, tuna, mayonnaise and... - 33.6666
Pesto Parsley Sauce For Pasta
Place parsley and basil in food processor; blend together.
Add garlic and blend again.
Add oil and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Process until mixture is well blended.
Mix sauce with hot pasta. Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve. - 25.0858
Asparagus With Lemon Parsley Sauce
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the parsley, anchovies, lemon juice, stock, and capers for about 1 minute or until pureed.
Add the oil and whirl 30 seconds longer; set aside.
2 Arrange the asparagus in a steamer and set over boiling water in a large... - 30.3187
In a small bowl, sprinkle onion in water.
Let stand a few minutes to plump onion.
In another small bowl, beat 1/4 cup oil while slowly adding lemon juice.
Stir in parsley, oregano, dill, salt, pepper and plumped onion.
Makes about 1/2 cup. - 30.2984
Roast Chicken And Parsley
Roast Chicken And Parsley is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Roast Chicken And Parsley! - 29.1983
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add parsley; cut in lard until mixture has fine, even crumbs.
Combine egg and milk; add to dry ingredients, stirring only until flour disappears. - 23.4514
1. Sift dry ingredients together. Add chopped parsley. Cut in lard or other shortening.
2. Break the egg into a 1-cup measuring cup. Beat slightly with fork and add enough milk to make 1 cup liquid.
3. Add liquid to dry ingredients. Stir lightly.
4. Drop by... - 25.4842
1) Wash parsley and pat dry. Trim the ends chop the sprigs finely.
2) Place a heavy bottomed saucepan over medium-high heat and melt butter in it. Stir in rice and coat well with butter.
3) Pour in chicken stock and add salt. Cook rice,... - 35.4293
Fusilli With Parsley Mushroom Sauce
In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cheese, parsley, sour cream, and pepper; cover and refrigerate.
In a large kettle, cook the fusilli according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a heavy 7 inch skillet over... - 38.3772
Parsleyed Potato Balls
Peel potatoes and put in cold water.
With melon-ball cutter, cut potatoes into balls.
Cook in boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain and shake over low heat to dry out slightly.
Add butter and parsley. - 26.7285
Cook noodles according to directions on package.
Put 1 stick of butter in warm serving dish.
Add cream, parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
Drain noodles quickly.
Pour into bowl.
Slice in remaining margarine.
Toss gently, turning over often, until noodles are... - 43.0987
Soy Bean Parsley Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Beat the soybean pulp together with the egg yolks and heat gently, while stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens slightly. Do not allow to boil.
3. Stir in the onion, parsley, salt, thyme, and marjoram. Beat the... - 25.9273
Fillet Of Sole With Tomatoes And Parsley
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in saute pan and saute tomatoes, onion, and garlic for 10 minutes, or until wilted.
Add wine and cook to reduce by one half.
Stir in lemon juice.
Arrange fillets in a layer in greased baking dish.
Pour tomato mixture over... - 36.6398
Tortellini And Parsley Pesto Salad
1) From the broccoli, remove the leaves and tough parts of the stalks
2) Cross sectionally cut the stalks into 1/4 -inch-thick slices, then break flowerets into smaller pieces. (This should make about 2 1/2 cups total.)
3) Set broccoli aside.
4) Cook... - 47.4093
1. Place parsley, dill, ricotta cheese, yogurt, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor.
2. Process until smooth. - 30.4352
Grilled Rainbow Trout With Parsley And Lemon Butter
To make parsley and lemon butter, soften butter in a bowl, using the back of a spoon or a food processor fitted with steel blade.
Mix in parsley and lemon zest.
Spoon flavored butter into a small bowl or crock.
Cover and set aside.
Serve at room... - 40.0663
Parsley Shrimp Balls
Using metal blade, process parsley until finely chopped; set aside.
Rinse processor bowl and blade and reassemble.
Process garlic until chopped.
Cut celery in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until finely chopped.
Cut cheese in chunks and... - 37.3246
It's great to feel the lingering taste of this Egg-Parsley Dip. A perfect companion to any main course, this Egg-Parsley Dip is an easily made recipe! - 26.0872
Oysters Parsley Rockefeller
Carefully remove oysters from shells.
Select 36 shell halves; those that will sit level are best.
Place, open side up, in two 12 x 7 x 2-inch microproof baking dishes.
Place spinach in 1 1/2-quart microproof casserole.
Cook,... - 37.0161
Spaghetti With Parsley
1. In a skillet cook sphagetti as per the package directions. When done drain the noodles and set it apart.
2. Imix ingredients like parsley, basil, salt, pepper, garlic, and oil in a bowl of electric blender. Blend the mixture till it... - 45.1475
Two different methods are given because the blender purees better when a liquid base is included, whereas the processor needs to chop the solids before liquid is added.
Blender method: Puree the garlic, parsley, and basil with 1/4 cup of oil.
Add more oil... - 25.9773
Egg Parsley Dip
Combine ingredients and serve garnished with parsley. - 28.1259
Parsley Buttered Corn
Cook ears of corn in boiling salted water as directed
Blend in parsley, lemon juice, salt, savory, and pepper - 23.8919
Grilled Ribeye Steak With Parsley Butter Sauce
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix until smooth and set it aside at room temperature.
2. With paper towel, pat the steak dry. Season it with salt and peppercorn.
3. Place a skillet on... - 103.701
Parsley And Parmesan Baked Chicken
Pour dressing into 13" x 9" x 2" dish; add chicken breasts, turning to coat on all sides.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 or 4 hours, occasionally tilting dish and spooning dressing over chicken.
Drain and reserve dressing.
Combine egg and water.
In a plastic... - 40.0633
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place potato slices in a colander or steamer basket, cover, and steam for 15 minutes or until tender.
While potatoes are steaming, heat 1/4 cup of the white wine in a skillet over medium heat.
Cook... - 37.9337
Parsley Potato Salad
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mayonnaise and pimiento strips.
Toss lightly, cover and refrigerate for several hours.
A few hours before serving, add mayonnaise and stir to mix well.
Cover and return salad to refrigerator. - 33.7201
Parsley Garlic Sauce
Place butter in a 1-cup glass measure; microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted.
(Do not allow the butter to boil.) Set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in container of electric blender; blend until thick and lemon colored.
Turn blender to low... - 26.7946
Chicken With Parsley Sauce
This Chicken With Parsley Sauce tastes unique ! Try this chicken with irresistible herbed sauce for your next meal ! Tell me if you've liked this Chicken With Parsley Sauce . - 39.0925
Stewed Capon With Parsley Dumplings
1. Discard the wings and legs of capon. Halve them and then divide the halves into quarters.
2. Place a skillet on medium to high heat, sauté onions and garlic till translucent. Stir in chicken, sprinkle paprika and salt and fry, for 10... - 43.0763
Osso Buco With Parsley And Rosemary
1) Veal shank into pieces about 1 1/2 inches thick.
2) Wash vegetables and chop finely.
3) Dredge veal pieces with seasoned flour.
4) In a large heavy pan melt butter. Place meat and vegetables and brown on all sides.
5) In the process... - 45.586
Broiled Chicken With Parsley Butter
To prepare the chicken :
1. Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In a bowl combine salt, oregano, thyme and pepper.
3. Brush both sides of chicken halves with butter.
4. Place, skin side down, in broiler pan without rack and... - 39.1934
Parsley Flavored Veloute Sauce
1) Attach a dry knife blade to the food processor bowl.
2) Add the parsley and grind until finely chopped.
3) In a 1-quart saucepan, heated over medium heat, melt butter and sauté parsley in it for 1 minute.
4) Stir in flour and broth... - 34.1568
Parsley Noodle Dough
1) In the food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the parsley leaves until finely chopped like a puree.
2) Add the flour, salt and eggs, then process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) With machine running, gradually pour in... - 31.5311
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Parsley
Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of waxed paper, flatten to 1/2-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Place 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese in the center of each chicken piece.
Sprinkle centers with 2 tablespoons parsley.
Roll up... - 38.6961
Parsley Hearts Of Beef
Cut hearts into halves lengthwise.
Carefully remove fat, arteries, veins, blood, and sinews.
Wash thoroughly and dry.
Cream 6 tablespoons butter.
Work in parsley.
Stuff hearts with parsley mixture.
Sew hearts together.
Roll in flour.
Melt 6 tablespoons... - 41.3597
Parsley Cabbage Rolls
Remove cabbage stump.
Simmer cabbage in salted water for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and place under cold running water for a minute.
Dispose of the outer leaves.
Detach twelve leaves, cut off the white, hard stems, spread on a towel to dry.
Mix: beef or... - 40.045
Curry And Parsley Chicken
In paper or plastic bag combine bread crumbs, parsley, curry powder, onion salt, salt, and ginger.
Combine slightly beaten egg and water.
Coat chicken pieces with flour, then dip in egg mixture.
Shake chicken pieces in crumb mixture, a few at a time, to coat... - 39.8875
Sauteed Fish With Parsley Garlic Sauce
1. Fifteen minutes before cooking, remove the fillets from the refrigerator and allow to thaw to room temperature
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil to smoking point and place the fillets in it, skin side up; cook till the edges are... - 38.6434
Mushrooms With Garlic And Parsley
Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
No, do not wash them.
Wipe them with a damp towel if it will make you feel better.
Heat a large frying pan and add half the oil.
Saute the caps on high heat, tossing them about so that they cook evenly.
Very lightly brown... - 31.9011
Parsley Garlic Sauce
1. Prepare a 1-cup glass measure with the butter and then microwave at HIGH for 1 minute till melted. Set aside
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a blender till thick and lemon colored.
3. Turn the blender down to low and then add the butter to the... - 34.7692
Shrimp In Parsley Sauce
Shell and devein the shrimp, reserving the shells.
In a saucepan combine the shrimp shells with the chicken broth over moderate heat and stir in the wine, the thyme, the bay leaf, the parsley, the peppercorns, and salt to taste.
Bring the broth to a boil and... - 42.3077
Party Meat Loaf With Parsley Mashed Potatoes
Microwave Spinach on high for 2 minutes.
Rotate the dish a half turn.
Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Transfer the spinach to a sieve and drain well, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove all excess moisture.
Place the spinach... - 43.2964
Fettuccine With Basil And Parsley
In large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions or until al dente (tender but firm).
Drain in colander.
Add margarine and garlic to pot; cook, stirring, for 1 minute over medium heat.
Add hot noodles, parsley, basil, and pepper to... - 27.5308
Parsley Egg Stuffing
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a small skillet; stir in instant chicken broth, salt and water. Bring to boiling.
2. Pour over bread cubes in a large bowl and toss lightly until evenly moist. Fold in the eggs and parsley. - 26.5899
Parsley Potato Salad With Dressing
Mix 1/4 cup of the parsley with next four ingredients; take out half of mixture and to it add rest of parsley; set aside.
Toss remainder of mixture with potatoes and celery.
Combine mayonnaise, dressing, seasonings; add to salad.
Pack lightly into... - 37.1048
Spiced Tempura Parsley
1) Rinse the parsley bunches in cold water. Thoroughly dry with paper towel and separate into large sprigs.
2) In a medium bowl, add curry, cumin, cayenne, salt, black pepper and flour to combine.
3) Stir in ice water, until the batter is just... - 44.4401
Mushroom And Parsley Soup
1. Put the chopped onion, mushrooms, chicken stock, milk, parsley and garlic into a pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Blend the soup in the liquidizer until smooth.
3. Put the soup into a saucepan and add salt and pepper to taste and the... - 29.0225
Parsley Coated Chicken Cutlets
Parsley Coated Chicken Cutlets tastes fabulous! For these crispy cutlets you will need very few ingredients. Try out these crunchy Parsley Coated Chicken Cutlets and share your comment. - 23.6725
Buttermilk Parsley Rolls
In bowl, combine 3 cups (750 mL) of the flour, yeast, parsley, sugar, salt and baking soda.
Heat buttermilk, water and butter until 125°F (50°C) or hot to the touch (mixture may curdle).
Whisk buttermilk mixture; stir into flour mixture.
Stir in enough of... - 40.1491
Roast Chicken With Parsley Lemon Stuffing
Preheat an oven to 150°F (65°C).
Cut the bread into thick slices; discard crusts.
Tear into pieces and place in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Process to form coarse crumbs. (You should have 5-6 cups.)
Spread the crumbs on baking sheets and... - 43.2474
Parsley Mushroom Rice
1. Mix all ingredients except mushrooms, parsley and cheese in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 7 minutes.
2. Stir in mushrooms. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until rice is tender and water is absorbed, 4 to 6... - 28.304
Parsley Mushroom Rice
1. Mix all ingredients except mushrooms and parsley in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 7 minutes.
2. Stir in mushrooms. Cover tightly and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir in parsley. - 28.3777
Mustard Sauce With Parsley
Mustard Sauce makes the best combination with omelets. You can easily brew this mustard sauce as it wont take much of your time. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting Mustard Sauce. - 32.4866
Combine in small mixing bowl, egg, milk, parsley, oil and sage.
Add flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir only until dry particles are moistened.
Drop dumplings by rounded tea-spoonfuls around pepper rings.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. - 31.1523
Shrimp Marinara With Parsley
In slow-cooking pot, combine tomatoes with parsley, garlic, basil, salt, pepper, oregano, tomato paste, and seasoned salt.
Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours.
Turn control to high.
Stir in shrimp; cover and cook on high for 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve, topped... - 39.5846
Ham Steak With Parsley Sauce
This ham steak with parsley sauce is prepared with smoked ham and fresh parsley. Cooked in white wine and mock hollandaise sauce and seasoned to taste, this ham steak with parsley sauce is an absolute stunner. Prepare it for dinner parties and you will have... - 41.5679
Ham Steak With Parsley Sauce
1. Line bottom of a shallow baking dish with half the parsley; drizzle with half the wine. Lay ham steak on parsley. Cover ham with remaining parsley; drizzle with remaining wine. Lightly cover baking dish.
2. Bake at 325°F about 30 minutes, or until ham is... - 23.7441
Chicken Marengo With Parsley
Remove skin from chickens; cut each chicken into quarters.
Pour oil into large, heavy skillet; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
Remove onion from skillet with slotted spoon; set aside.
Add chicken to... - 41.2118
Parsley Pesto Pasta
1. Cook pasta according to package directions in lightly salted water, adding peas during the last 1 minute of cooking. Drain well; return to saucepan.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor bowl or blender container, combine parsley, dillweed, and garlic. Cover... - 33.8057
Tabbouleh Crushed Wheat, Tomato, Mint, And Parsley Salad
This Tabbouleh Crushed Wheat, Tomato, Mint, And Parsley Salad is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Tabbouleh Crushed Wheat, Tomato, Mint, And Parsley Salad with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 31.9644
Turbot In A Parsley Cloak
Turbot in a Parsley Cloak is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Turbot in a Parsley Cloak dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 33.7047
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Wash and chop parsley.
3) In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar and shortening.
4) With a fork or pastry cutter blend it into dry ingredients until crumbly dough is... - 40.4199
Boiled Chicken With Parsley Sauce
Set the bird on its back in a large pot.
Surround it with vegetables, bouquet garni, peppercorns and salt.
For a fowl, pour in enough water barely to cover; for a roasting chicken, add enough just to cover the thighs.
Put lid on pan and bring slowly to a... - 42.5985
You'll simply love this Herbed-Parsley Rice recipe. A rare and deadly combination of herbs and rice; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 40.1773