- » Dried Meat
Dried Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried meat recipes.
Dried Meat Kormu
Put all the ingredients into a thick pan.
Add 6 cups warm water and cook until thick gravy forms.
Stir and simmer until meat is completely dry.
Remove from fire.
Then take out all bones.
Break up meat into strands and place in a large... - 43.6212
Roast Goose With Dried Apple Stuffing
1. To prepare the stuffing: In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onions, celery, garlic, marjoram, sage, and thyme and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with the remaining... - 36.7497
Pheasant Breast A I'orange With Dried Apricots & Prosciutto
1.Cut each pheasant in half across the middle, lengthways so that you have 4 thin slithers of breast. Cut the apricots n the same way. Lay out 3 overlapping s"ces of prosduno or bacon and place a sprig of thyme on top. Pop a piece of breast on top of this and... - 33.6295
You May Also Like!
Dry Minced Meat
Dry Minced Meat is simply yumlogical. The coconut milk mixed with chilli powder gives the Dry Minced Meat a two dimensional taste. - 35.8872
Herbed Meat Loaf With Sun Dried Tomato Gravy
Combine tomatoes and boiling water in a bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until softened.
Drain well, and finely chop; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add... - 42.3383
Potato Topped Luncheon Meat
Place meat in shallow casserole.
Combine potatoes with remaining ingredients except paprika; moisten with a little milk if necessary.
Spread on meat.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 35 minutes. - 37.2755
1. Blend all the ingredients thoroughly together press into a greased ring cake pan and bake in a moderate: oven 350°F (180°C) for 1 1/2 hours.
2. Unmold onto a serving plate and fill center with vegetables e.g. a mixture of peas and corn, broccoli or... - 31.84
Fried Meat Turnovers
1. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Melt the butter and pour into the flour with milk and mix to make a firm dough. Roll out thinly. Cut into rounds about 4 inch (10 cm). Brush edges with milk or water and place a tablespoon of meat mixture... - 28.7311
Ground Beef Add Meat Dinner
To preheat browning dish, MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH.
Crumble beef into browning dish.
MICROWAVE 3 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until meat is set.
Remove meat from browning dish to 3-quart casserole.
Add mix and hot tap water as directed on... - 36.1041
Meat Ball Stroganoff
1. Mix thoroughly ground beef, beaten eggs, onion, dry breadcrumbs, allspice, salt and pepper and shape into balls the size of a walnut.
2. Brown the meat balls in the oil in a frying pan. Set aside and drain off all but 2 tablespoons of the oil and saute... - 37.772
Mixed Meat Rolls
1. Break the butter through the flour with a knife and mix in enough sherry to make a firm dough. Add the parsley and roll out in long strips 8 inches (12 cm) wide and as thin as possible.
2. Combine meats, onion and seasonings, beaten egg and mix until they... - 35.6963
Fresh Meat Mince
1.Cut onion in fine pieces and combine with minced meat.
2.Heat the drippings until hazy.
3.Put the mixture of meat and onions to it and fry until the fat is absorbed.
4.Keep stirring in order to prevent meat lumps.
5.Add hot stock, salt... - 45.5364
Miniature Orange Meat Loaves
About 1 hour before serving: In small saucepan, combine 1 1/4 cups orange juice, cornstarch and orange marmalade; over medium heat, cook, stirring, until thickened; set this glaze aside'.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, soak bread crumbs in 1 cup... - 41.9695
Freezer Ground Meat Mix
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients required. MAKING 2) In a bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs, celery, onion, carrot and... - 29.3357
Dried Meat Recipes By Category