- » Dried Marinated Mustard Chinese
Dried Marinated Mustard Chinese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried marinated mustard chinese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried marinated mustard chinese recipes.
Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens
This is a brilliant Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens recipe! The yummy Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens is often served for weekday dinners at home. It is no wonder that most of the family prefers to eat at home when I am preparing the Pork & Pickled Mustard... - 45.7512
2 Style Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Who doesn't love chinese and chicken? Chef Bhal Dave combines to roll out perfect chinese chicken stir fry at home using the traditional ingredients from kitchen. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect chinsese meal for your foodie... - 75.5877
Marinated Shrimp With Remoulade Sauce
Combine first 9 ingredients in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 30 minutes.
Return mixture to a boil; add shrimp.
Cook 3 minutes or until done.
Drain shrimp in a colander over a medium bowl, reserving cooking liquid.
Rinse shrimp under cold... - 37.9375
Chinese Pork Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Cut the pork fillets into small cubes.
Mix together the ginger, mustard, brown sugar, salt and soy sauce.
Add the meat and mix thoroughly.
Set aside and allow to marinate for about 45 minutes.
Drain... - 41.5987
Chinese Spiced Spareribs
1) In a bowl, add sherry, soy sauce, sugar, garlic and spices to combine.
2) Season the mixture with little salt, if required.
3) Place the spareribs in this mixture to marinate for at least 2 hours.
4) Preheat oven to 325°F.
5) In a... - 47.0512
Chinese Skewered Pork
1) Prepare the pork into 1-inch squares.
2) In a large mixing bowl, place the pork cubes.
3) Add mustard, ginger, onion, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper, to taste.
4) Drizzle in honey and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
5) Place aside... - 44.8069
Oriental Vegetable Marinade
1. In a deep 1-quart casserole, combine oil, green pepper, green onion and gingerroot. Microwave at 100% (high) 1-1/2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Whisk in vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, dry mustard and garlic powder. Microwave at 100% (high)... - 31.773
1. Trim fat from beef. Freeze and slice into thin strips cut diagonally across the grain.
2. Combine 1/4 cup water, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and mustard. Add steak strips. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Heat wok or heavy nonstick skillet. Add... - 28.5868
In a large glass bowl, mix tomato sauce, molasses, mustard, hot pepper seasoning, garlic, oil, and thyme.
Season to taste with pepper.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day.
While shrimp are marinating, soak... - 38.8986
Chop the spareribs into 4-cm (1 1/2 - in) lengths and marinate for 30 minutes.
Deep-fry the spareribs for 4 minutes, remove and drain.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry the garlic for 15 seconds.
Add the seasoning sauce and cook for 1 minute.
Reheat the deep... - 37.8423
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; saute until tender.
Remove from heat; add catsup and next 6 ingredients, stirring until mixture is well blended.
Cover and let stand at room temperature 2 to 3... - 41.8365
Hair Pin Prawns
1) Peel the prawns, discarding heads, tails and shells.
2) Cut down the back of each prawn and remove intestinal tract.
3) Flatten prawns open and marinate with bicarbonate soda, salt and sesame oil for 20 minutes.
4) Cut the mustard green... - 45.3976
Mandarin Egg Rolls
The Mandarin Egg Rolls is a yummy appetizer that is so delightfully tasty that your taste buds will get addicted o it in minutes! I serve it for my husbands Surprise Birthday party. To make a long story short, it wasn't only the party that surprised him, the... - 44.9436
Pork And Vegetable Spring Rolls
These Spring Rolls are a yummy preparation that will definitely bowl your guests over at the next party! I served the Spring Rolls last week for a party at home and my guests wiped the plates clean in minutes!!! Don€™t miss this brilliant Spring Rolls... - 44.5283
Broiled Steak With Herbs
Peel and crush the cloves of garlic and press into the steaks.
Place the steaks in a shallow dish, sprinkle over the onion, seasoning and sherry and leave to marinate in a cool place for up to 4 hours.
Chop the hard-cooked egg and mix with the herbs, mustard... - 30.8817
Charcoal Broiled Steak Orange Marinade
If you intend to broil the steak over charcoal, cut it into bite-sized chunks and thread these on small bamboo or metal skewers.
To prepare the meat for cooking quickly over a camp stove, cut steaks diagonally across the grain into thin (about 1/4 inch)... - 41.2571
1. From oranges and lychees drain syrup and keep aside.
2. Into a bowl add the lettuce leaves after shredding coarsely, cover and let it chill.
3. In a bowl or a container combine oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate,... - 43.5136
Korean Hot Beef Soup
1) Freeze the steak for about 30 minutes so that it can be sliced easily.
2) Cut the steak into paper-thin slices of about 1-inch length.
3) In a pie plate, mix together garlic, soy sauce, ginger, mustard and sesame oil. Add in the beef slices... - 44.2469
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
Barbecue Sauce: In saucepan, combine ketchup, chili sauce, mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili paste, garlic and onion.
Bring to boil and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until thickened.
In large bowl, combine sauce and 1-1/2... - 41.854