- » Dried Kidney Bean Chili
Dried Kidney Bean Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried kidney bean chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried kidney bean chili recipes.
Completely soften beans as directed .
Simmer until softened.
Drain and place in crock pot; add tomatoes, green peppers, onions, garlic and parsley.
In a large skillet, saute the beef and pork for about 15 minutes to remove excess fat.
Drain and add meats to... - 37.5371
Kidney Bean And Veal Chili
Wash and pick over red kidney beans.
Soak in the cold water overnight.
Combine with 2 c of drained liquid, 1 teasp salt, and 1/2 teasp chili powder.
Cover, and boil about 2 1/2 hrs., or until tender, adding more boiling water if necessary.
Drain (save... - 37.7884
Vegetarian Bean Chili
Here’s a super easy, affordable and delicious vegetarian meal! It is so good you will not miss the meat! Serve it with corn bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy! - 137.521
Kidney Beans Chili
1. In plastic colander in 2 qt. glass casserole, combine onion, green pepper and crumbled ground beef.
2. Microwave (high) 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes and then pour off drippings.
3. Transfer to glass and add tomato sauce, tomatoes, beans,... - 40.3101
Turkey Chili With Kidney Beans
Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick coating. Add turkey and celery. Cook till turkey is no longer pink, stirring to break up pieces.
Stir in tomatoes; beans; tomato sauce; juice cocktail; bay leaf; onion; basil; bouillon granules; cumin; garlic powder;... - 29.4141
Beef And Kidney Bean Chili
Crumble ground beef into 2-quart bowl.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover with waxed paper or paper towel.
Microwave 10 minutes on '8', or until... - 37.9778
Chili Bean Soup
Wash and soak beans overnight in water to cover.
Drain beans; add chicken stock and 1/2 cup water to beans.
Simmer 2 hours until tender.
Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until softened.
Add bell peppers; saute 2 minutes.
Add this mixture to soup pot.
Add... - 47.1037
Chili Beans And Chili Con Carne
Pour a little oil into a heavy-based pan and cook the onion, pepper, garlic and tomato puree until the onion and pepper are well softened.
Stir in the beans, then flavour with chili; if you are serving the beans without the addition of meat you may find that... - 42.608
Mexican Kidney Beans
Put beans in deep keetle, and cover with cold water; leave overnight.
Next day add enough fresh water to barely cover beans.
Bring to boiling point; reduce heat to low, and simmer, covered, about 1 hour.
Drain off any remaining liquid.
In small saucepan saute... - 38.7139
Chili Con Veggies
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 49.1
Barbecue Beans With Burgundy Wine
These Barbecue Beans With Burgundy Wine make a fabulous breakfast ! Try these Barbecue Beans With Burgundy Wine the next morning and tell me if you like it ! - 37.9908
Kidney Bean And Cheddar Cheese Soup
Bean Soup is simply a delicious appetizer. A deadly combination of beans and cheese will surely tempt you to prepare this Bean Soup on every party! - 39.9553
Beef And Kidney Bean Balls
Cover beans with water and soak overnight; do not drain.
Cook until tender; drain.
Mash beans, using a fork.
Add remaining ingredients except shortening and chili sauce.
Cool, and shape into 12 balls.
Panfry slowly in shortening until well browned on all... - 41.3466
Kidney Bean Stew
Kidney beans are loaded with protein, folate, iron, phosphorous, copper and manganese. It is also low in fat, cholesterol and sodium. Kidney beans are a fantastic source of dietary fiber. This stew is nice and spicy. I served it with brown rice and a fresh... - 124.012
Ragout Of Beef Hunstman
Bring 6 cups water to boiling in a Dutch oven.
Add kidney beans and boil 2 minutes.
Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 1 hour.
Simmer beans in soaking liquid 2 hours, or until tender, adding 2 teaspoons salt.
Meanwhile season beef with salt and... - 40.9685
Two Bean Chili
The two bean chili is a beef and sausage chili made with garbanzo and kidney beans. Herbed and spiced with garlic, the two bean chili is cooked along with vegetables. Made with added olives and cheese, the two bean chili can be served over or with rice for a... - 41.4193
Chili With Beer Chili Con Cerveza
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or stock pot, soak beans in enough water to cover and let stand overnight, adding more water if required.
2. In the beans and soaking liquid, add 1 tablespoon salt.
3. Bring to a boil, then cover... - 42.594
Two Bean Chili
1) In a stockpot or a Dutch oven (6-quart). Cook the onions and ground beef till the meat has turned brown. Drain the mixture.
2) Add the kidney beans, chili hot beans, tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, chili powder, wine, garlic powder, cumin, salt... - 41.2946
Crock Pot Beef Chili
If you have never experienced the taste and flavor of crock pot beef chili, then you are missing something. The slow cooking method of preparation makes it so incredible. The most interesting fact of slow cooking is that you can set the cooking and then... - 112.777
Kirsty Mccaskill's Veggie Chili
1) In a large saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Add the onion and cook till tender, then add the garlic and cook for another minute.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients, stir well, cover and cook for about 20 minutes.
4) Serve the Veggie Chili... - 38.3325
Chili With Vegetables And Bulgur
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add mushrooms, green pepper, chili powder, cumin, tomatoes, and squash.
Cover and simmer... - 48.7215
1. Heat the oil in an 8-quart stockpot over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the onions, garlic, peppers, eggplant or zucchini, and spices, and cook until the vegetables are golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Reduce the heat to low and add beans, lentils, and... - 29.6801
1. Soak the beans overnight or for 8 hours in a large bowl of cold water. Drain, rinse, and put the beans into a large pan. Cover well with cold water, then bring to a boil and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for an... - 26.5118
Old Fashioned Baked Beans
Pick through and rinse the beans.
Add the beans slowly to the boiling water.
Reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer the beans 2 to 3 hours until tender.
Heat a small skillet.
Add the oil and onion and saute.
Add to the beans after the beans are cooked.
Add all... - 40.9939
Chili Bean And Mushroom Casserole
1. Take a skillet, heat some oil and fry the onion for about 3 minutes. Stir in vegetables, garlic, and spices and cook for about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and pressure cook for 15 minutes.
3. Depressurize the mixture and add... - 41.1037
1. Heat oil in a heavy saucepan and saute the garlic, green pepper, and onion until tender but not browned.
2. Sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, and pepper flakes. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
3. Add the oregano, tomatoes, salt, and tofu. Bring to a boil... - 30.5188
Chili Seasoning Mix
Place all the ingredients in a 1 quart jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for up to 2 months.
To Make Chili con Carne In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderate heat, brown 1 pound very lean ground beef and drain... - 28.2967
1. In a skillet, heat oil, add onions, garlic and sautÃ© until soft and slightly browned, add chili powder and cook for another 3 minutes.
2. Add in celery, carrots, sweet pepper and sautÃ© until soft.
3. Now, add in diced tomatoes, stock and bring... - 42.9594
Chili Con Turkey
1. Heat a saucepan, over medium high heat.
2. When the pan is hot but not smoking, add the meat and sautÃ© it until it looses it pinkish color.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients, breaking the tomatoes and mashing the beans with the back of the... - 41.9186
1. In a 4-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2. Stir in onions and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until softened; occasionally stir.
3. Stir in salsa and beans; simmer over low heat for 20-25 minutes until the flavors blend.
4. Add steak and pepper;... - 37.5002
Short Ribs With Chili
1) In a large heated skillet, rub a fatty short rib then sear the ribs on all sides until browned.
2) In a slow cooker place the browned short ribs.
3) In the skillet, brown the garlic lightly, then stir in the chili powder and canned tomatoes.
4)... - 45.7626
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, green pepper and garlic.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring to break apart tomatoes.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium High).
Microwave for 25 to 30... - 43.4871
Crumble beef into 3-quart casserole.
Stir in onion, green pepper, celery and garlic.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once or twice to break apart.
Stir in remaining... - 46.8135
No Meat Chili Beans
1) In a large skillet or saucepan, place all the ingredeints.
2) Simmer all the ingredeints for 10-15 minutes to attain the flavor.
3) The mixture should make at least 5 cups (1.25 l).
4) Serve the chili beans over corn bread or... - 38.4946
Baked Chili Beans
Soak beans in water overnight.
Saute garlic and onion in hot bacon dripping until lightly browned.
Add beans in their liquid and all remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer gently for 3 hours or until beans are tender, adding more water if necessary.
Or bake... - 37.1302
1) In a pan, add the rinsed kidney beans submerge in water and simmer covered over low heat for an hr.
2) Add all the other ingredients and simmer further, until the beans are tender and all the water is... - 34.7332
Chili Beans Ranchero
1) Drain the beans and place it in a pot along with water.
2) Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients other then cheese.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 hour more.
5) Remove from the heat and discard bay... - 42.7352
In a large pot, saute onion, green pepper and celery in vegetable oil until soft. Add all remaining ingredients except cheese. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 1 hour.
Uncover and simmer 1 more hour. Remove bay leaf.
Serve hot in bowls. Top... - 31.3379
Two Bean Chili
1. Place the ground beef in a 6-quart stock pot, and brown over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to crumble. Drain off any excess fat.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, herbs and spices, and bouillon granules to the beef, and stir... - 32.9241
Vegetable Bean Chili
1. In a small bowl, stir together molasses, mustard, and Worcestershire. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add garlic and stir-fry just until fragrant (about 30 seconds; do not scorch). Add... - 27.3514
Tex Mex Two Bean Chili
In 6-quart saucepan, heat oil; sauté onion, green pepper and garlic 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
Add stew meat and sausage, stirring to crumble sausage; cook 5 to 6 minutes.
Blend in tomato puree, broth, water, tomato paste, green chilies, chili powder,... - 37.4132
Hamburgers With Chili Beans
1. Make Hamburgers: Toss all ingredients in medium bowl until well combined. Lightly shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Broil hamburgers, 4 inches from heat, 5 minutes for medium rare. Turn; broil 5 minutes longer.
3. Meanwhile, make Chili Beans:... - 37.4488
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 41.6176
Chili Bean Corn Cups
1. To make pastry, place butter and cream cheese in a small bowl (a) and mix to combine. Make a ring with flour, polenta and salt; pour the previous mixture into the center and blend together to form a soft dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface (b)... - 31.6431
Two Bean Chili Soup
1. Crumble ground beef into 3-quart casserole; add onion, green pepper and garlic. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains in beef, 3 to 4 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in... - 29.4096
Mean Bean Chili
1) In a large nonstick kettle heat oil, cook onion and garlic over moderate low heat for 5 minutes till onion is softened.
2) Stir in chili powder, oregano, basil, cumin, and cayenne, and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Add beans, tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, hot... - 40.337
Lotsa Beans Chili
1. In slow cooker brown ground beef and bacon and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High 1 hour.
3. Lower heat to Low and cook for 7-8 hours.
4. Serve as desired. - 38.509
Mexican Chili Beans
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with ham... - 43.6959
Chili And Beans With Corn Bread Topping
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole and blend in olive oil, beef cubes, onion and garlic.
3) Put in Microwave and cook at Power Hi for 4 minutes.
4) With a fork scramble the meat.
5) Dust with spices and herbs and mix... - 45.7043
White Bean Chicken Chili
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 2 minutes.
Stir in the onion, garlic and jalapeno; cook 2 minutes longer.
Sprinkle with oregano and cumin; cook 1 minute longer or until chicken is browned and... - 41.1802
New Mexican Red Bean Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 44.4275
Hamburger With Chili And Beans
1. Soak beans overnight or quick-soak.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Add whole onion, salt, and 1 tablespoon shortening to the beans.
4. Cook beans and other ingredients in water, until beans are soft.
5. Saute chopped onion in 3... - 44.2515
Chicken Drumsticks With Chili Beans
Simmer drumsticks in pan of water for 15 minutes, drain.
Roll drumsticks in Spicy Chilli Mix, cook on barbecue plate, turning and brushing with oil, until cooked through.
Serve Chilli Beans over drumsticks.
Spicy Chilli Mix: Combine all ingredients in screw... - 40.298
Lone Star Where's The Beef? Chili
1. Coat heavy saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes, until slightly softened. Add green and red bell peppers. Cook 2 minutes, adding splashes of broth as needed to prevent sticking.
2... - 37.0634
Ground Beef & Bean Chili
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; cook just until meat loses pink color (about 4 minutes); drain off fat.
Add onion, garlic, and bell pepper; continue to cook, stirring, until vegetables are soft (about 10 minutes).
Stir in chili... - 34.1915
Chili Con Carne
Chili con carne is a beef and beans chili made with kidney beans. Herbed to taste with oregano and spiced with garlic, cumin, chili powder, the chili con carne is spicy, savory and can be served over rice. - 37.1082
Chili Con Goji
While Goji Berries may or may not have miraculous properties, they certainly have a wonderful flavor which HHTV host Michelle Koen puts to great use in -of all things- a Chili recipe! - 40.7373
Low Fat Chicken Chili Con Carne
Lightly coat a heavy 10 inch skillet with the cooking spray and set over moderate heat for 30 seconds.
Add the ground beef and chicken breast; cook, stirring often, until no longer pink about 4 to 5 minutes.
Push the meat mixture to one side of the... - 34.6005
Quick Turkey Chili
1 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate I heat.
Add the onion and green pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is softened.
Add the turkey and saute for 3 minutes or until no longer pink.
Add the cumin,... - 36.5904
Spicy Chili Mac
1. Combine carrots, onion, and 4 cup (60 ml) water in a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter)-pan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until liquid has evaporated and vegetables begin to brown (about 10 minutes).
2. Add 3 1/2 cups (830 ml) of the broth and... - 28.2967
Caviar Beans is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Caviar Beans; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 40.212
Chilli Con Carne
1.Wash the beans under cold water.
2.Take a pan, put beans in it along with little salt and cold water.
3.Let the mixture boil.
4.Discard any scum and cook for 1 hour on low flame by putting the lid on.
5.Drain the beans; keep the... - 47.3727
Chili For Two
In frying pan, cook ground beef, green pepper, onion and garlic until meat browns.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato soup, undrained kidney beans, chili powder, salt, basil and pepper.
Bring to boil; reduce heat; cover and simmer about 20 minutes. - 32.8423
Friday Night Chili
Combine ground beef, garlic, and onion in a Dutch oven, cook until beef is browned, stirring to crumble.
Add beans and next 10 ingredients; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Serve with chopped green onions, cheese,... - 28.3096
All Vegetable Chili
1. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, combine carrots, onion, and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water. Cook over high heat, stirring, until liquid evaporates and vegetables start to brown and stick to pan (about 10 minutes).
2. Add tomatoes and their liquid to pan;... - 25.3317
Chili Con Carne
Cook beans at fifteen pounds pressure in 3 cups boiling water for 25 minutes.
Allow pressure to reduce normally remove beans and keep hot in uncovered cooker, brown meat, onions, and pepper in melted fat.
Add beans and remaining ingredients.
Cover arid cook... - 32.9459
Hot Texas Chili Soup
In 3-quart slow-cooker, combine all ingredients and 2 cups water.
Cover and cook on Low 4 hours or on High 2 hours, until onions are tender.
Ladle evenly into 6 soup bowls. - 32.4373
Peppery Chili Con Carne
Rinse beans; soak in 6 quarts cold water overnight.
Add 1 tablespoon salt to beans and water; cover, simmer till tender, about 1 hour.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Brown onion, green pepper, and meat in hot fat in two heavy kettles.
Mix beans, remaining... - 45.0394
20 Minute Chili
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, garlic, green pepper, chili powder, flour, basil, oregano and red pepper... - 27.3687
Healthy Choice Beef Chili
Healthy Choice Beef Chili is easy to make. Healthy Choice Beef Chili gets its taste from beef mixed with oregano leaves and beans. Healthy Choice Beef Chili is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 29.9319
Quick-and-easy Chili Con Carne
Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet until browned, stirring to crumble meat.
Stir in beans, tomatoes, chili powder, oregano, salt, and cumin seed.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Garnish each serving... - 33.8435
Best Texas Chili
1. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onions, celery, and garlic; cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes.
2. Place vegetables and remaining ingredients in slow-cooker; stir to combine. Cook on low setting 4 hours. - 29.8822
Jims Super Hot Chili
Preheat a 5-quart saucier pan over medium-high heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add oil and wait for about 1 more minute.
Add garlic and stir until it begins to color (about 30 seconds).
Crumble in beef: then add onion, bell pepper, cumin, chili... - 41.423
Chili And Cheese On Rice
1) In a skillet heat oil and add ground beef and onion. Sauté until brown.
2) Sprinkle basil and oregano to season.
3) In slow cooker add all ingredients except rice and cheese and mix thoroughly.
4) Cook covered on low for 4 hours.
5) Serve... - 40.2118
Old Fashioned Chili
1. Crumble meat into a deep 1 1/2 quart casserole with lid. Add onion and green pepper. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave at 100% (high) 3 minutes or until meat is browned; stir every 1 minute. Pour off juices.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, bay... - 32.7876
Chili Con Carme
In a small saucepan stir together tomato juice, kidney beans, cooked beef, onion, chili powder, cumin, and garlic.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or till slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. - 29.5813
For crock pot cooking: Combine all ingredients except cheese in a 4-quart crock pot. Cook covered on high for 1 hour. Turn heat to low and cook covered for 6 more hours.
For conventional cooking: Combine all ingredients except cheese in a 4- or 5-quart pot.... - 29.4981
Quick Beef And Frank Chili
In Dutch oven cook ground beef till browned; drain off fat.
Stir in frankfurters, undrained kidney beans, tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, chili powder, dry mustard, bay leaf, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes, stirring... - 31.9637
Mexican Red Bean And Pineapple Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over medium temperature and cook onion, green pepper, and garlic till vegetables are tender.
2. Add 1-teaspoon salt and remaining ingredients, except the pineapple; cover and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3. Stir in the... - 42.0584
Mexican Chicken And Red Bean Casserole
1) In a pan, saute the chicken, onion and garlic in oil and brown the chicken lightly ; stir in the chilli powder and cook for a min.
2) Stir in the stock, tomato puree, oregano and salt and pepper into the pan, allow to boil, simmer covered for... - 38.9675
Soak dry chili beans overnight.
Cook in boiling, salted water until tender; drain.
Brown onion, green pepper, and meat in hot fat.
Add tomatoes, seasonings, and dry sherry.
Simmer 2 hours; add water if necessary.
Add beans; heat thoroughly. - 33.8548
Hearty Turkey Chili
In Dutch oven, sauté onions, green pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
Add turkey and cook until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, chili sauce, chili powder, lemon pepper, basil, thyme and hot pepper sauce.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes.
Add kidney beans; simmer,... - 33.6492
1) In a Dutch oven (4-quart), cook the onions, green pepper and garlic together with the ground chuck till the meat has turned brown. Drain properly.
2) Add the drained kidney beans, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, green chilies,... - 38.2332
Quick And Easy Chili
Crumble ground chuck into 3qt. glass casserole.
Add onion and green pepper.
Cover and microwave at high setting 7 minutes; or until meat loses its pink color, stirring after 4 minutes.
Pour off excess fat from meat.
Stir in stewed tomatoes, kidney beans,... - 35.067
Red Chili Sauce
1.In a medium skillet, heat shortening and put chicli powder, flour, salt, garlic salt, oregano and cumin to it.
2.Blend it well and add 4 cups water.
3.Let the ingredients boil.
4.Once done, lower tha flame and cook for10 minutes.
5.Put kidney beans... - 40.0723
In a large saucepan cook ground beef, onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in the kidney beans, the un-drained tomatoes, the tomato sauce, water, chili powder, salt, basil, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce... - 31.1039
Tangy Oven Chili
Rinse beans and place in a large kettle or Dutch oven; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 1 hour.
Drain, discarding liquid; set beans aside.
In a skillet, brown beef, onions and green pepper; drain.
Stir... - 38.0136
Five Star Vegetable Chili
Warm the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onions and green peppers.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until softened.
Add the garlic and jalapeno peppers.
Cook for 2 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Warm a small no-stick... - 45.1873
1) Add the kidney beans in 9 cups water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a large pot or pressure cooker, add the kidney beans, soaking water, bouillon cubes, bay leaf and Vegit together.
3) Simmer over the range for... - 49.1434
Hot Chili Sauce
Peel the tomatoes, then chop with green peppers and onions.
Place in a cooking pot and add remaining ingredients.
Cook over low heat for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until thick.
Pour in sterilized jars and seal.
Mix with 1 pound ground beef and 2 cans kidney... - 38.258
Crumble ground beef into a 3-quart casserole.
Stir in onions and garlic.
Cook on HIGH 6-7 minutes.
Stir once; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with lid at HIGH 6-7 minutes and at MEDIUM-LOW 35-40 minutes.
Let stand,... - 40.9632
Quick Chili Con Carne
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat for about 1 minute. Add the onion, green pepper, beef, and garlic, and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 7 or 8 minutes, or until the onion is soft and the beef has browned.
2. Add the... - 32.1794
Male Chauvinist Chili
In large skillet, brown bacon pieces until crisp.
Remove from skillet; drain well.
Brown sausage and ground chuck with onions over medium heat; drain and add to crock pot.
Add bacon and remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to... - 36.4941
Chili For Four
In saucepan combine beef and water; simmer about 15 minutes or until beef loses its red color.
Strain and refrigerate liquid and beef in separate containers.
Chill liquid until fat congeals on top; remove fat and discard.
Set aside 3/4 cup liquid.
Freeze... - 38.4913
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion and garlic.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Crumble beef into onion mixture.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring twice to break... - 48.2285
1. Take a heavy large saucepan, place on medium heat and fry onion and bacon together, stirring now and then for 5 minutes, till onions turn tender.
2. Mix buffalo meat, and on medium heat evenly brown the meat. Add rest of the ingredients and simmer,... - 33.1665
Colleen's Favorite Chili
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook on Low for 8-12 hours or High 5-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 37.441
Soak beans in 2 quarts of lukewarm water overnight. Drain, discarding water.
Peel and quarter onion. Place beans in a 4-quart pot with 4 cups water. Add onion and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook partially covered for about 45 minutes or until beans are... - 34.7426
1) Into a 2.5 liter bowl, mix in the carrots, celery, onions, red and green peppers, green and yellow beans, leeks and garlic
2) Add in the chili, cumin, oregano and pepper
3) Drain the canned tomatoes, keep the juice
4) Roughly chop up the tomatoes
5)... - 34.7698
If you like spicy food, here is a recipe just for you! Vegan Chili is a very delicious and spicy main dish which can be had by itself or served with bread. This vegan dish is a must-have for all vegans with an inclination for spicy taste. - 131.357