- » Dried Herb
Dried Herb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried herb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried herb recipes.
Solar Cooked Dried Herbs
1. In a glass bowl placed upon a reflector as in a solar cooker, place the herbs in the sun.
2. Cover with a splatter screen and let it stand for 70 minutes.
3. Remove splatter and retrieve the herbs.
4. The herbs are dried and brittle and... - 72.1972
Cornbread Herb Dressing With Dried Tomatoes And Pancetta
1. In a 350° oven, bake cornbread cubes in a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan until edges begin to brown, 25 to 35 minutes; stir occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir pancetta often until browned, about 8 minutes.... - 34.2173
You May Also Like!
Sun Dried Italian Herbs
With little time and effort, you too can make your own homemade Italian herbs and spices. How? To learn the easy methods, you need to first watch this video. Follow the easy instructions and now you too can enjoy the goodness of homemade herbs and spices. - 92.4422
Wild Rice Stuffing With Pine Nuts, Dried Apricots, And Fresh Herbs
In a medium saucepan, combine the rice, stock, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and add 2 cups of water.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce the heat to a simmer, partially cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the rice is tender, about 40... - 36.5116
Tomato Sauce With Dried Herbs
In a small saucepan cook onion, celery, garlic and parsley in hot oil until tender but not brown.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, oregano and bay leaf.
Simmer, gently, uncovered 45 to 50 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
May be prepared ahead and... - 34.8358
Whole Wheat Baguettes With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Herbs
1. Place a pizza stone in the middle rack of the oven and preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl with warm water, dissolve yeast.
3. Mix in whole-wheat flour, 2 /12 cups white flour and salt.
4. Transfer to a floured work surface... - 45.2793
Herbed Meat Loaf With Sun Dried Tomato Gravy
Combine tomatoes and boiling water in a bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until softened.
Drain well, and finely chop; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add... - 40.8771
Sun Dried Tomato And Herb Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
Combine 1 cup boiling water and 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl; let stand for 30 minutes or until soft.
Drain and chop.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add 1/4 cup... - 42.2503
Chicken Citron With Herbs
1. Start by washing the chickens well and pat them dry using a kitchen towel.
2. Use a jointing knife to cut the chickens into 8 pieces each, keeping the neck and winglets for making stock or gravy.
3. Season the chicken pieces with salt and... - 45.7231
Creative Fines Herbes Butter
Use your favorite herbs and process with one stick of butter.
Use 3 tablespoons fresh chives, rosemary, chervil, tarragon, dillweed, or coriander for each stick of butter.
Wonderful if you have an herb garden! Use 1 or 2 teaspoons dried herbs per stick of... - 16.4036
Dried Herb Recipes By Category