- » Dried Fruit Medley
Dried Fruit Medley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried fruit medley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried fruit medley recipes.
Dried Fruit Medley
Dried Fruit Medley is a healthy breakfast. Dried fruits have theirs own indisputable health benefits and is a perfect choice to start your day. Follow the steps and enjoy your Dried Fruit Medley. I am sure you will crave for more. - 35.4618
Dried Fruit Medley
Put dried fruit into slow-cooking pot.
Pour in water.
Stir in sugar, honey, lemon peel, and spices.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
Turn control to high.
Mix cornstarch in small amount of water; stir into fruit mixture.
Cook on high for 10 minutes or... - 45.3264
Mixed Dried Fruit Medley
1) In a slow cooker, put the dried fruit and pour in the water.
2) Add the honey, sugar, lemon peel, nutmeg and cinnamon and stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 2 to 3 hours. Turn the cook to high.
4) Into the water, mix the... - 43.0699
You May Also Like!
Get Up And Go Fruit Medley
Place fruit salad mix, fruit medley, apricot nectar or orange juice, lemon juice, brandy and honey in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add apple, strawberries, grapes or melon and kiwifruit and mix... - 35.6574
Curried Fruit Medley
1. Drain the pear halves, reserving 3/4 cup of the juice and cut each pear half lengthwise into 3 pieces. Drain the pineapple chunks, reserving 1/3 cup of the juice. In a medium-size saucepan, combine the juices from the pears and pineapple with the orange... - 32.7922
Kir Fruit Medley
Cut papaya in half; remove seeds.
Cut papaya pulp into 3/4-inch pieces; set aside in a medium bowl.
Wash strawberries and remove caps.
Cut in half; add to papaya.
Peel and thinly slice kiwi; add to papaya mixture.
Mix wine and cassis.
Pour over fruit.
Cover... - 33.7582
Cardamom Fruit Medley
Use sufficient grape juice to cover.
Place in pan with prunes (add extra grape juice if necessary to cover fruit), sugar, cardamon and lemon rind.
Cover and simmer gentiy until fruit is tender.
Remove fruit from liquid, continue cooking until thick and... - 30.6959
Fresh Fruit Medley With Frosty Melon Dressing
1 In a small saucepan combine the orange juice and gelatin; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved; set aside.
2 In blender container or food processor bowl combine the 1 1/2 cups cantaloupe, the... - 28.6758
Hot Fruit Medley
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take a 2 1/2-quart casserole and grease it with butter.
3) Take the greased casserole and put macaroon crumbs at the bottom.
4) Then keep the layers of fruit and then macaroons.
5)... - 41.2152
Banana Split With Strawberry Sauce
Using a deep bowl, combine dry milk, ice water, artificial sweetener and vanilla extract.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1 minute, then beat at high speed until mixture is the consistency of thick cream, about 10 minutes in all.
Chill in freezer for... - 37.9605
This mock sangria is a minted sangria prepared with a juice medley of orange, grape and lemon juice. I love this great drink in the summer and its good for everybody, including the kids. - 41.0113
Confetti Rice Salad
This Confetti Rice Salad is simply amazing ! You'll simply love this rice, peas, peach in wine and irresistible seasonings very much with your meat or pasta dishes. Just try this Confetti Rice Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 45.7583