- » Dried Fruit Dumpling
Dried Fruit Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried fruit dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried fruit dumpling recipes.
Apple Raisin Dumplings
Heat oven to 425°.
Gather into a ball.
Roll 1/2 of the pastry into 14-inch square on lightly floured cloth-covered board with floured stockinet-covered rolling pin; cut into 4 squares.
Roll remaining pastry into rectangle, 14 x 7 inches; cut... - 36.312
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Add butter, honey, and salt.
Blend in egg.
Add flour and mix until dough is well blended and soft.
Roll out on well-floured board to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut into 8 6-inch squares.
Mix the honey, nuts, raisins, and cinnamon for... - 42.1738
Baked Apple Dumplings
Baked Apple Dumplings is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare Baked Apple Dumplings wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 43.023
Fruit With Dumplings
Fruit with dumplings is a cooked sweet dessert that is prepared with fruit cocktail, sugar and lemon juice. Cooked along with flour dumplings flavored with cinnamon and nutmeg, the fruit with dimplings recipe can be served with light cream. - 38.6028
Viennese Apricot Dumplings
This Viennese Apricot Dumplings recipe has helped me save a lot of money and at the same time enjoy what I love. Viennese Apricot Dumplings definitely occupies the topmost position in my list of favorite dumplings. Something worth trying! - 35.2173
Yeast Fruit Dumplings
1) Add yeast and a pinch of sugar over the lukewarm water (110Â° to 115Â°).
2) Allow the mixture to stand for 2 or 3 minutes and then dissolve the yeast by stirring well.
3) Place the container in a warm, draft-free place for 2 or 3 minutes, such... - 45.4896
Pour peaches into blazer pan of chafing dish or heavy fry pan on table top butane unit over direct high flame.
Cover; heat fruit steaming hot.
Combine biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar, pecans, milk, and butter or margarine; stir until dry ingredients are... - 30.7295
Chop the deseeded dates and figs.
Blend them along with the grated coconut and poppy seeds, in a mixer.
Add the chopped nuts and blend once more.
In case the mixture turns out a little thin you maynave to stir fry with a little ghee in a thick bottomed pan,... - 41.7183
In pan place elderberries, 1 1/2 cups sugar and enough water to cover berries.
Simmer 20 minutes, let cool 10 minutes.
Drain berries, saving 1 cup juice.
Combine tapioca and water.
Combine berries, juice, tapioca water, 2 Tbsp.sugar, lemon juice and... - 35.5666
Sweet Apple Snitz And Dumplings
1. Soak the dried apples in the water for 30 minutes. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes, or until tender. Sweeten with honey.
2. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl. Stir in enough milk to make a stiff dumpling batter.
3. Drop... - 28.0235
These Cranberry Dumplings are amazing ! Try out these orangey biscuit lumps for dessert and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Cranberry Dumplings are welcome. - 39.88
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until tender, 20 to 25 minutes; drain.
Put potatoes through ricer.
Cover and refrigerate until cold.
Place sugar cube in each... - 40.6679
German Prune Soup With Dumplings
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Place all the ingredients for the soup in the presoaked pot, then cover the pot and place it in a cold oven.
Set the oven temperature at 480 degrees.
Cook for 75 minutes.
While the soup is cooking... - 40.8857
Know your Mama's secret of Apricot Dumplings and surprise her the next time she's home. Follow this amazingly easy recipe for Apricot Dumplings. Bring in your variations and let Mama learn from you! - 27.2357
Dust a pudding cloth with flour or line the base of a 2 pint/1.2 litre pudding basin with greaseproof paper and lightly grease.
Sieve the flour into a mixing bowl, then add all dry ingredients, fruit and mixed peel.
Warm the syrup or treacle and beat into the... - 39.7519
1. Trim excess fat from roast and put meat into a large glass bowl.
2. Combine water, vinegar, salt, onion, carrot, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, and juniper berries (if used) in a saucepan. Bring to boiling, then set aside to cool.
3. Pour cooled marinade... - 40.4849
1. Prepare berries: In 9-inch cast-iron skillet, combine raspberries, sugar, water, lemon juice, and the cinnamon.
2. Prepare dumpling dough: In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add cream, stirring just until mixture forms soft... - 33.6188
Mixed Berry Slump
Combine flour, 2 Tbsp sugar, baking powder, lemon zest, and salt for the dough in a bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut 2 Tbsp butter into dry ingredients until mixture resembles small peas.
Stir in buttermilk, egg, and vanilla, just until combined.
Heat 2 Tbsp... - 44.126
Kidderminster Plum Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Line a baking tray or sheet with grease proof paper
3. On a fruit board, roughly chop the cherries.
4. Dust a clean work surface with flour and use a dusted rolling pin to roll out the cold puff... - 47.7518
These are sweet rice flour dumplings. They are very delicate and tender. - 48.9483