- » Dried Fruit Coconut Macaroon
Dried Fruit Coconut Macaroon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried fruit coconut macaroon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried fruit coconut macaroon recipes.
Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease and dust with flour.
In large clean, dry bowl, beat egg whites with vanilla and salt until stiff, but not dry.
Beat in sugar, one tablespoon at a time, until mixture becomes... - 38.1316
Coconut Macaroon Cookies
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl; mix thoroughly.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto non-stick cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â° F. (moderate oven) for 18 minutes.
Store in a tightly covered container. - 28.7188
Snowflake Macaroon Cupcakes
Combine coconut, 1/3 cup sugar and the 1 egg white in a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
Heat on full power for 2 minutes.
Combine and sift together flour and baking powder.
Add to coconut mixture.
Stir in almond extract.
Beat... - 41.5305
Apricot Macaroon Pudding
Cook apricots using package directions; stir in sugar.
Cool and drain, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Combine pudding mix, milk, and reserved syrup in saucepan; cook and stir till thick and bubbly.
Add crumbs and apricots to pudding... - 33.337
Uncooked Fruit Cake
1) In the grinder, add sunflower seeds to grind. Add dried fruits and walnuts to grind together.
2) Combine remaining ingredients with the ground mixture.
3) Use an oiled bread pan, to press the mixture.
4) Cover with refrigerator paper or aluminum... - 45.0528
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 41.3878
Flaming Baked Pineapple
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Halve pineapple lengthwise and leave the green leaves on each half.
3) Scoop out pineapple pulp from shells. Remove the core.
4) Chop pineapple coarsely and drain thoroughly.
5) In a bowl mix... - 43.6598