- » Dried Fish
Dried Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Dried Fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Dried Fish recipes.
Stirfried Dried Anchovy Side Dishes (myulchi Bokkeum)
The sundried anchovy side dish is one of the basic Korean sidedishes, usually eaten with a bowl of rice. This is really low calorie and high calcium so Korean parents regularly prepare it for their children. When I was going to school, this was one of the... - 117.389
Korean Dried Pollack Soup
This soup is indeed a delicious medley of seafood, vegetables and tofu. If you ask any older Korean who likes to drink alcohol, if the dried pollack soup helps to get over a hangover and he will swear by it. In Korea this soup is believed to have medicinal... - 106.974
Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1) Marinate the fish with oil, sugar and garlic slices.
2) Prepare a steamer.
3) Place the plate with the marinated salted fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4) In the meantime, mince the pork and place in a bowl. Add the... - 86.4185
Classic Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1. Marinate the salt fish with 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 the ginger slices.
2. Prepare a steamer
3. Place the plate with the marinated salt fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, finely... - 83.6558
Pasta With Salmon And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the fettuccine until just tender.
2. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
3. In a large frying pan, combine the water, vinegar, and bay leaf and bring it to boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and add the salmon.
5.... - 44.0667
Dried Cod Navy Style
Soak the fish in water for 4 hours.
Remove the bones, if any, and cut the meat into strips.
Roll up and tie the strips.
Bring the water to a boil, add the salt and cod and lower the heat.
Simmer slowly for 1 hour.
Keep the cod warm and reserve the cooking... - 43.6081
In a pan fry dry fish adding 3tsp of oil nicely till raw smell goes.
Then put inside cold water and wash nicely and and keep aside.
In a pan add oil,when it is hot put onion,mashed garlic and fry till golden brown.
Then add boiled surti... - 42.8163
Shell Pasta With Dried Fish Roe
Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta until just tender-8-10 minutes, according to the variety you are using.
In the meantime, to make the dressing whisk together the olive oil, garlic, orange juice (and lemon, if using), orange or... - 35.4692
Dried Cod In Cream Sauce
Simple ingredients but astounding results. Have the fish man help you pick out the fish.
You want a boneless piece of about 2 pounds.
Find one that is thick in the center so that you have a great deal of meat when this process is finished.
Soak the baccala in... - 30.1408
Dried Jellyfish And Turnips
1 Soak dried jellyfish. Drain and cut in strips about 1 1/2 inches long and as narrow as possible.
2. Peel and shred turnips. Sprinkle with salt. Let stand 1 hour, then drain. Place in a serving bowl with jellyfish.
3. Combine soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and... - 27.8866
Steamed Dried Fish
You will make this Steamed Dried Fish again and again. This Steamed Dried Fish was an instant hit and almost better than the dried fried fish I used to make earlier. Cook today! - 23.6408
Dried Smoked Herring
Beat lemon juice and olive oil until blended.
Cut herring in small pieces and marinate in lemon juice and olive oil. - 20.9355
Dried Fish Recipes By Category