- » Dried Dill
Dried Dill Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried dill recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried dill recipes.
Delicious Dill Pickles And Dill Flavored Moong Dal
Dal chawal is everyone's favorite and combine it with dill pickle to make excellent platter. Bhal Dave shows quick recipes of dill pickle and moong dal. Now you no more have to miss home cooked food! - 87.3624
1. In a small saucepan, combine the broth, salt and sugar and bring it to a boil
2. Add carrot, turn the heat down, cover and allow to simmer for eight minutes till carrots turn tender
3. Drain the water and return the carrot to the pan
4. Add butter... - 35.662
1. In a medium-size pot, boil salted water.
2. Add the carrots and cook for 5 minutes until just tender; do not overcook.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over low heat.
5. Stir in garlic and cook for 5-6... - 41.6123
Broiled Tomatoes With Dill Sauce
1) Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, dillweed and salt together. Allow mixture to chill.
2) After removing the stems from the tomatoes, cut them in hald, crosswise.
3) Sprinkle the cut side of the tomato with salt and pepper to taste and dot... - 41.7864
Homemade dill Pickles
1. Choose firm, fresh cucumbers, clean grape leaves and fresh green dill. Wash the dill and cucumbers. Wipe the grape leaves but do not wash unless soiled.
2. Place a layer of grape leaves and dill in the bottom of two hot sterile quart jars or one... - 34.2744
Quick Dill Pickles
1. Wash the cucumbers and drain. Pack in upright position in two sterile quart jars. Add half the vinegar, garlic, pickling spice, mustard, bay leaves, dill and grape leaves to each jar.
2. Bring the water and salt to a boil and pour over the cucumbers,... - 36.7134
Kosher Style Dill Pickles
1. Wash and dry the cucumbers. Place half the dill, garlic, peppercorns, chili peppers, cloves and bay leaves in the bottom of a large stone crock. Add the cucumbers and top with the remaining seasonings.
2. Add the salt and vinegar to the water and stir... - 38.6704
Eel In Dill Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Add a sprinkling of lemon juice and salt on fish and leave it for some time.
3.Take a soaked Romertopf, place the fish in it.
4.Pour stock and wine and season with salt, pepper and sugar.
5. Add... - 47.2469
Salmon With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1) Take a large shallow non-metal dish and arrange fish in it.
2) Take another small bowl and stir together dressing and capers.
3) Spread half the dressing mixture evenly on both sides of fish. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.... - 36.5345
Ratatouille With Dill Leaves
1) In a skillet, heat olive oil over high flame.
2) When the oil is hot, add the onions and garlic and saute till they turn golden brown.
3) Further, add the eggplant, zucchini, green pepper and cook till they become soft and tender.
4) Add the... - 48.9656
Dill & Pepper Stuffed Peppers
Grease a 9 inch baking dish; set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Saute onion until golden.
Stir in orzo, salt, pepper, dill and parsley.
Simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Dice 1 tomato.
Add diced tomato, 1/4 cup tomato sauce and 1... - 41.4544
Dried Tomato-potato Salad
Dried Tomato-Potato Salad is one of the easiest salad recipes I have ever tried. Dried Tomato-Potato Salad was even better the second time I tried. You will thank me for posting! - 29.2185
Dill Sauce For Swedish Meatballs In Dill Sauce
This Dill Sauce recipe is brilliant. I served it for a few unexpected guests with Swedish Meatballs last week and they loved it. I have been giving its recipe to all of them ever since. Try this Dill Sauce for yourself. - 34.3757
Horseradish Dill Dressing
If you have a chicken salad ready, then there is none better than the Horseradish dill dressing to go with it! Dills are nutritious by themselves and this Horseradish Dill Dressing recipe will add to your health quotient. There is no reason you should not be... - 18.5842
1 Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
2 In a small bowl, mix oil and dill weed.
3 Pour the mixture over crackers and stir to coat well.
4 In an ungreased jellyroll pan, transfer the mixture.
5 Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every... - 31.7513
Swedish Anchovy Abd Dill Sauce
In saucepan cook onion in anchovy oil until tender.
Blend in flour and salt, gradually stir in cream.
Cook until thickened; stir constantly.
Add a little hot sauce to egg yolk; add to remaining sauce, stirring constantly.
Heat until thickened.
Add lemon juice... - 27.7449
Easy Raw Vegan Creamy Dill Dip
How about a versatile dip that is healthy, tasty and made raw? Raw creamy dill dip is what you are searching for. Prepare this quickly in your kitchen and avoid unhealthy eating. - 80.3184
Dill Seed Bread Sticks
Dill Seed Bread Sticks has a fine taste. Dill Seed Bread Sticks gets its taste from dry yeast and flour mixed with eggs and milk. Dill Seed Bread Sticks is cherished by many around the world. - 40.6252
Dill Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; chop stems.
Cook stems and onion in butter till tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in bread crumbs, dillweed, salt, and Worcestershire; fill mushroom crowns with bread crumb mixture.
Bake on greased baking sheet at 425° for 6 to 8... - 30.2045
Mix all ingredients together.
Chill until needed.
Serve with potato chips.
Also good as a dip for raw vegetables. - 27.0864
Little Dill Cheese Loaves
1) in a large bowl, pour moderately warm water. Spinkle yeast into the water and stirr until dissolved. Keep aside.
2) In a small sauce pain heat the cheese until lukewarm and stir in the yeast
3) Using an electric hand whisk/mixer bet... - 44.3868
Combine sour cream, yogurt and mayonnaise with green onion, dill and salt to taste.
Cover and refrigerate to blend flavors. - 24.475
Chilled Shrimp With Dill Sauce
1. In a deep saucepan combine all the ingredients except the shrimp and boil ten minutes.
2. Drop the shrimp into the boiling liquid and return to a boil. Cook three minutes and drain. Discard the vegetables and chill the shrimp. - 27.7412
Dilled Limas With Water Chestnuts
Mix all ingredients in 1 -quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until tender, 4 to 6 minutes longer.
Let stand 5 minutes. - 22.5306
Cheesy Dill Carrots
Toss together the carrots and dill in a 2 cup (500 ml) casserole.
Top with cheese.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts and carrots are piping hot. - 19.3451
Cheese And Dill Muffins
Heat oven to 450°.
Grease twelve 2 1/2 X 1 1/4 inch muffin cups.
Mix all ingredients until soft dough forms.
Drop dough by spoonfuls into muffin cups.
Bake until muffins are light brown, 10 to 15 minutes. - 26.2201
Fried Scallops With Dill
The Fried Scallops With Dills is a tasty dish that you can serve for parties. They are delicious and the joy of biting into the fried scallops is an out of the world experience. Try the Fried Scallops With Dill, I am sure you will love it. - 33.0585
Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, green onion, mustard, 1 teaspoon brand and 1/2 teaspoon dill weed.
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine remaining 1/3 cup brand and 1 teaspoon dill weed; add fish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator... - 30.4387
Fresh Dill Pickles
Make a brine of the vinegar, water, and salt.
Bring to boil.
Put a generous layer of dill, 1/2 to 1 sliced garlic clove, and 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard seed in each clean quart jar.
Pack cucumbers tightly in jars.
When half filled with cucumbers,... - 39.8064
Green Beans With Dill
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and saute onion until soft.
2) Now, add water, chili sauce and dill. Cook for a minute.
3) Make a corn starch-water mixture and add it to onions.
4) Cook, constantly stirring until sauce thickens.
5) Mix together the... - 39.6626
Lemon Dill New Potatoes
1. Prepare and microwave potatoes, paring a narrow strip around centers.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except onion in 1-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high about 1 minute or until bubbly; stir in onion. Toss with potatoes. - 23.54
Quick Vermicelli Soup
In a 2 quart saucepan, bring broth, dill weed, parsley flakes and pepper to a boil.
Stir in broken vermicelli.
Bring to a boil again.
Reduce heat and simmer 4 minutes longer.
Makes 4 servings. - 30.47
Dill Tomato Cups With Peas
Dilled tomato cups with peas is a baked recipe made with dried dill. An easy and stunningly simple recipe, this dilled tomato cup is a fresh little side that can be paired with meals of choice as a replacement for salad. - 36.8101
Hamburgers With Dill
Hamburgers With Dill is simply a delicious side dish. Try this amazingly tempting Hamburgers With Dill; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 29.9962
Vegetable Dill Combo
Vegetable Dill Combo is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Vegetable Dill Combo in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 35.3928
Whole Green Beans With Dill Butter Curls
1. In a small bowl, combine butter, dill weed, lemon juice and onion.
2. Shape mixture into a stick of butter slightly wider than a butter curler.
3. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until firm.
4. To prepare butter curls, dip butter curler in warm water... - 38.6447
Dill Beef And Mushrooms
1. In a 2-quart casserole crumble ground beef and add onion and garlic. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains in beef, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in soup,... - 29.3145
Microwaved Dill Sauce
1. Prepare a 1-cup glass measure with the butter and then microwave at HIGH for 1 minute till melted. Set aside
2. Add flour to the cooled butter and stir till smooth. Then gradually whisk in the broth while stirring well. Microwave at HIGH for 2... - 29.6032
Fried Scallops With Dill
These Fried Scallops With Dill are one of the best scallop dishes that I've come across! Try the Fried Scallops With Dill. Feel free to comment about the dish! - 30.1515
Halibut With Dill Topping
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Arrange fish in a single layer in 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Combine lemon juice, salt, paprika, and pepper; brush mixture over both sides of fish.
Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
Meanwhile, in saucepan cook onion in butter or... - 37.7901
Easy Dill Sauce
€¢ To Basic White Sauce add the ingredients.
€¢ Mix well. Microwave 2 minutes at MEDIUM - 15.1829
Zucchini Sauce Supreme
Melt butter in a medium skillet.
Saute zucchini and onion in butter over medium heat until golden.
Add half and half, dill weed, garlic salt and pepper.
Stir constantly over low heat about 1 minute.
Stir in sour cream.
Heat to serving temperature.
Makes about... - 33.8917
Fried Dill Pickles In Beer Batter
Fried Dill Pickles In Beer Batter is an amazingly easy to prepare fried recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this delicious recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 38.9611
Horseradish Dill Trout
Thaw fish, it frozen.
For sauce, beat cream till soft peaks form.
Fold in mayonnaise, snipped dill, and 1/2 teaspoon of the horseradish.
Cover and chill up to 4 hours.
Spread inside cavities of the fish lightly with the remaining horseradish.
Insert two of... - 37.7077
Dill New Potatoes
Scrub potatoes and dry.
Melt butter in a heavy flameproof casserole with a tight-fitting cover.
Add potatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Coat with butter.
Cover and cook over low heat for 30 to 45 minutes.
Shake casserole occasionally.
Potatoes... - 25.5822
In small bowl, blend first three ingredients; pour over cucumber slices.
Cover and chill. - 18.8862
Swiss Dill Sauce
Mix cheese and mayonnaise.
Cook and stir over low heat till cheese melts. (If necessary, beat smooth with rotary beater.)
Stir in sour cream and dillweed; heat through.
Serve over vegetables.
Makes 1 cup. - 21.2925
Cucumber Dill Dip
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. - 29.2309
Cook and stir zucchini and garlic in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until zucchini is light brown, 5 to 8 minutes.
Stir in onion; heat just until hot.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; remove from heat.
Mix yogurt and dill; stir into zucchini mixture. - 24.4992
Yogurt Dill Salad Dressing
In a blender container combine yogurt, milk, lemon juice, dill, onion, garlic, oregano and pepper.
Process until smooth.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Serve over salad greens. - 32.2607
Cheese Dill Weed Spread
Melt butter; add flour, sugar and milk.
Cook until slightly thickened.
Add yolks, then mustard, cheese and dill weed.
Refrigerate in a sealed jar. - 27.4954
Finnan Haddie With Dill
Place the finnan haddie in a saucepan and cover with milk.
Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, twenty to twenty five minutes.
Drain and reserve two cups of the milk.
Tear the fish into bite-size pieces and reserve.
Heat the butter and blend in the flour,... - 30.5037
Broiled Tuna With Pine Nuts And Dill
Broiled Tuna With Pine Nuts And Dill has a Ostentatious taste.The Cheese and Sour cream gives the Broiled Tuna With Pine Nuts And Dill Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 35.0494
Simple Dill Sauce
Dill Sauce is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Dill Sauce; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 25.8096
Creamy Dill Dip
In small mixer bowl, put all ingredients and mix at LOW then at MEDIUM-LOW until smooth.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Serve with raw vegetables such as carrot or celery sticks, cauliflower slices, and cherry tomatoes. - 26.8101
Zesty Dill Weed Dip
Spice up your starter platter with a zesty dill weed dip. This dill relish is a cinch to make and can add to sizzle up your bland meals like nothing else. For even more delectable heat, you can add some jalapenos to your dip. Stream the video and get... - 99.5842
Dilled Vegetable Medley Salad
Combine cucumber, radishes, and onion.
In small bowl combine yogurt, sour cream, tarragon vinegar, fresh or dried dill, and the salt; add to vegetable mixture and toss to coat.
Chill thoroughly. - 29.334
Dijon Dill Sauce
Dijon Dill Sauce is simple to make. The skim milk, with mustard, and cornstarch makes the Dijon Dill Sauce perfect for seafood. - 23.7225
Dill Casserole Bread
If you love baking your own homemade bread you must try this recipe. Chef Ellie Espo shares her Italian aunt’s secret recipe for Dill Bread that is baked in a casserole. Well it’s not entirely a secret recipe and comes from behind a packet of yeast! This... - 138.426
Mustard Dill Sauce
Whisk together mustard, egg yolks, salt, pepper, sugar, and dill until bubbles form.
Gradually add the vinegar, then drizzle in the oil and continue whisking until thickened. - 23.8975
In small bowl, combine sour cream, dill, vinegar and hot pepper sauce; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve to blend flavors. - 21.8385
Cucumbers In Yogurt Dill Dressing
1)Chop scallion and mix yogurt, dill into it.
2)Peel cucumbers and slice thinly.
3)Mix with dressing.
4)Serve during meals. - 28.0136
Olives With Dill
1. Drain the olives and crack them with a hammer or mallet until the pits show.
2. Combine the olives with the remaining ingredients and let stand a day or so in a cool place.
Place in sterilized jars, seal and store in the refrigerator. - 26.1349
Lemon Dill Sauce
1. Place margarine in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 15 to 30 seconds or until melted.
2. Stir in flour, bouillon granules and dill weed. Stir in water and lemon juice. Microwave uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute, until mixture... - 23.4052
1. Mix ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl.
2. Serve on vegetables or fish.
3. Store any remaining sauce in covered container in refrigerator. - 21.3506
Mustard Dill Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine all ingredients thoroughly.
2) Pour the sauce on vegetables or fish and serve.
Store any remaining sauce in refrigerator in a covered container for future use. - 33.0574
1. Prepare and microwave broccoli spears.
2. Place margarine, dill weed, salt and pepper in 1-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high about 45 seconds or until bubbly; stir in half-and-half. Pour over broccoli. - 20.8273
Dijon Dill Breadstick Knots
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Open the dough carefully, but do not separate the strips.
3) Spread the dough lightly with mustard and dredge with parsley.
4) Cut dough strips crosswise into thirds.
5) Separate each small strip at... - 36.1961
Dill And Garlic Croutons
1) In 10-oz casserole [22-oz casserole] put margarine.
2) Cook uncover in Microwave on high (550 watts) for 35 to 45 sec [45 to 60 sec].
3) Add dill weed, paprika and garlic salt.
4) Mix bread cubes and toss to coat well.
5) Microwave uncovered till... - 36.7264
Dill Pickles (kiszenie Ogorkow)
Place a layer of dill on bottom of a large ceramic bowl or crock.
Cover with half the cucumbers.
Add another layer of dill, then the remaining cucumbers.
Top with a final layer of dill.
Mix vinegar, water, and salt.
Pour over dill... - 32.6302
Dill And Caper Dressing
Dill And Caper Dressing is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends with your favorite salad. Enjoy this delicious Dill And Caper Dressing; I am sure you would always love to prepare it. - 25.6584
Cottage Cheese And Dill Dressing
Cottage Cheese And Dill Dressing is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious dressing; I am sure you would love to try this Cottage Cheese And Dill Dressing again-n-again. - 32.7486
Place the shrimp in a medium-size saucepan with the lemon slices, bay leaf, and just enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the shrimp are opaque and cooked through, about 2 minutes.
Drain the shrimp and place them in a... - 31.1784
Halibut With Dill And Tomatoes
Place the halibut in one layer in the bottom of a shallow 8 X 8-inch ovenproof casserole coated with no-stick spray.
Arrange the tomatotes over the halibut.
Separate the onion slices into rings and arrange over the tomatoes.
Sprinkle with the dill.
Drizzle... - 30.3963
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place yogurt in shallow bowl.
Combine wheat germ, almonds, dill weed, salt and pepper in another shallow bowl.
Dip chicken drumsticks, one at a time, into yogurt, then roll in wheat germ mixture to coat.
Line baking sheet with aluminum... - 34.6482
Savory Dill Chicken
In large skillet, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Spread over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning occasionally, 5 minutes.
Stir in water, recipe mix and dill weed.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring... - 27.5995
Peas And Cauliflower With Dill
1. Mix water, dill weed and salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole; add margarine and cauliflower. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 minutes.
2. Stir in peas. Cover tightly and microwave 7 to 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender.... - 22.7332
Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain.
Stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder and dill weed.
Heat, stirring constantly, just until sauce is hot.
Sprinkle with onions. - 33.4264
Creamy Dill Pasta
In unsalted water, cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with hot water.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine all sauce ingredients; blend well.
Pour over hot pasta; toss to coat. - 31.7487
Crispy Cucumbers In Dill Dressing
In large bowl stir together all ingredients except cucumbers, onion and tomatoes.
Add all remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Let stand 30 minutes before serving. - 28.996
Dilled New Potatoes And Peas
Cook potatoes in 2-quart saucepan in lightly salted boiling water 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Add peas; cook 1 minute.
Combine gravy, sour cream and dill; stir into vegetable mixture.
Heat (do not boil), stirring occasionally. - 25.3494
Dill Cheese Dip
Beat together the cheeses, onion, olives, dill and salt to taste.
Add enough cream to give the mixture a dipping consistency.
Serve garnished with dill or chives. - 28.7089
Beef Broth With Horseradish And Dill Leaves
In saucepan, combine soup, water, horseradish, and dill.
Simmer a few minutes.
Pour into cups or mugs and top each serving with dab of sour cream.
Use cucumber strips as crisp stirrers. - 22.4018
Carrots In Champagne And Dill
Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan.
Saute the carrots for a few minutes over medium heat until they begin to brown.
Add the beef stock and champagne and cover.
Cook until barely tender but still a bit firm.
Remove cover and place on high heat until the... - 26.1882
Zucchini And Carrots With Green Onions And Dill
Zucchini And Carrots With Green Onions And Dill are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for parties at home. This superb Zucchini And Carrots With Green Onions And Dill recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 34.2926
Dill Garden Dip
For dip, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine cottage cheese and vinegar.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Transfer cottage cheese mixture to a medium mixing bowl.
Stir in green onion, parsley, snipped or dried dill, and pepper.
Cover... - 39.0424
Dried Beef Dip
Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish and dill weed until smooth.
Stir in beef.
Serve with chips or bite-size fresh vegetables. - 24.5894
Dilled Lima Beans With Water Chestnuts
1. Place all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 11 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until lima beans are tender. Let stand covered 5 minutes. - 18.9736
Steamed Artichokes With Lemon Dill Mayonnaise
Place the lemon juice in a bowl of water.
Trim the artichokes by cutting off the stalks and removing the tough outer leaves.
Slice about 1/2 of the artichoke off the top, cutting off inedible, prickly leaves and barely exposing the purple center or... - 44.0729
Dilled Buttermilk Bread In The Bread Maker
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, buttermilk, egg, sugar, salt and dried dill weed.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners of the bread maker and add the... - 0
Summer Salmon Bisque
Cut six thin rings off the pepper.
Plunge into boiling water for 1 minute, drain, rinse with cold water, drain and dry on kitchen paper (paper towels).
Reserve for garnish.
Chop the remaining pepper, discarding the seeds and stalk.
Place in a pan with the... - 39.2972
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce
In small saucepan, over low heat, saute onion in margarine until tender-crisp.
Stir in flour; cook for 1 minute.
Over medium heat, gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute; remove from... - 45.4414
Fish Fillets With Dill Sauce
Measure fish at its thickest part to determine cooking time.
In small bowl, combine oil, dill and hot pepper sauce; brush fish fillets with dill mixture.
Tear off piece of heavy-duty foil large enough to hold fish; puncture foil in several places.
Place... - 25.7992
Pour water into jar of electric blender.
Add dry yeast, stir and let stand 5 minutes.
Blend at high speed 10 seconds.
Add cottage cheese, onion, butter or margarine, salt and eggs; blend at high speed 20 seconds.
Sift flour into large mixing bowl; add... - 42.2746