- » Dried Dill
Dried Dill Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried dill recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried dill recipes.
Delicious Dill Pickles And Dill Flavored Moong Dal
Dal chawal is everyone's favorite and combine it with dill pickle to make excellent platter. Bhal Dave shows quick recipes of dill pickle and moong dal. Now you no more have to miss home cooked food! - 85.6517
Homemade dill Pickles
1. Choose firm, fresh cucumbers, clean grape leaves and fresh green dill. Wash the dill and cucumbers. Wipe the grape leaves but do not wash unless soiled.
2. Place a layer of grape leaves and dill in the bottom of two hot sterile quart jars or one... - 35.4897
Quick Dill Pickles
1. Wash the cucumbers and drain. Pack in upright position in two sterile quart jars. Add half the vinegar, garlic, pickling spice, mustard, bay leaves, dill and grape leaves to each jar.
2. Bring the water and salt to a boil and pour over the cucumbers,... - 36.6797
1. In a small saucepan, combine the broth, salt and sugar and bring it to a boil
2. Add carrot, turn the heat down, cover and allow to simmer for eight minutes till carrots turn tender
3. Drain the water and return the carrot to the pan
4. Add butter... - 35.4252
Eel In Dill Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Add a sprinkling of lemon juice and salt on fish and leave it for some time.
3.Take a soaked Romertopf, place the fish in it.
4.Pour stock and wine and season with salt, pepper and sugar.
5. Add... - 48.9561
Kosher Style Dill Pickles
1. Wash and dry the cucumbers. Place half the dill, garlic, peppercorns, chili peppers, cloves and bay leaves in the bottom of a large stone crock. Add the cucumbers and top with the remaining seasonings.
2. Add the salt and vinegar to the water and stir... - 39.3888
Broiled Tomatoes With Dill Sauce
1) Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, dillweed and salt together. Allow mixture to chill.
2) After removing the stems from the tomatoes, cut them in hald, crosswise.
3) Sprinkle the cut side of the tomato with salt and pepper to taste and dot... - 41.9098
1. In a medium-size pot, boil salted water.
2. Add the carrots and cook for 5 minutes until just tender; do not overcook.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over low heat.
5. Stir in garlic and cook for 5-6... - 42.9723
Salmon With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1) Take a large shallow non-metal dish and arrange fish in it.
2) Take another small bowl and stir together dressing and capers.
3) Spread half the dressing mixture evenly on both sides of fish. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.... - 38.1446
Ratatouille With Dill Leaves
1) In a skillet, heat olive oil over high flame.
2) When the oil is hot, add the onions and garlic and saute till they turn golden brown.
3) Further, add the eggplant, zucchini, green pepper and cook till they become soft and tender.
4) Add the... - 48.8804
Dill & Pepper Stuffed Peppers
Grease a 9 inch baking dish; set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Saute onion until golden.
Stir in orzo, salt, pepper, dill and parsley.
Simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Dice 1 tomato.
Add diced tomato, 1/4 cup tomato sauce and 1... - 42.7089
Dried Tomato-potato Salad
Dried Tomato-Potato Salad is one of the easiest salad recipes I have ever tried. Dried Tomato-Potato Salad was even better the second time I tried. You will thank me for posting! - 30.8488
Dill Sauce For Swedish Meatballs In Dill Sauce
This Dill Sauce recipe is brilliant. I served it for a few unexpected guests with Swedish Meatballs last week and they loved it. I have been giving its recipe to all of them ever since. Try this Dill Sauce for yourself. - 36.4238
Swedish Anchovy Abd Dill Sauce
In saucepan cook onion in anchovy oil until tender.
Blend in flour and salt, gradually stir in cream.
Cook until thickened; stir constantly.
Add a little hot sauce to egg yolk; add to remaining sauce, stirring constantly.
Heat until thickened.
Add lemon juice... - 29.1239
Dill Seed Bread Sticks
Dill Seed Bread Sticks has a fine taste. Dill Seed Bread Sticks gets its taste from dry yeast and flour mixed with eggs and milk. Dill Seed Bread Sticks is cherished by many around the world. - 43.1054
Easy Raw Vegan Creamy Dill Dip
How about a versatile dip that is healthy, tasty and made raw? Raw creamy dill dip is what you are searching for. Prepare this quickly in your kitchen and avoid unhealthy eating. - 78.6949
Horseradish Dill Dressing
If you have a chicken salad ready, then there is none better than the Horseradish dill dressing to go with it! Dills are nutritious by themselves and this Horseradish Dill Dressing recipe will add to your health quotient. There is no reason you should not be... - 20.3398
Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, green onion, mustard, 1 teaspoon brand and 1/2 teaspoon dill weed.
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine remaining 1/3 cup brand and 1 teaspoon dill weed; add fish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator... - 32.2135
Fresh Dill Pickles
Make a brine of the vinegar, water, and salt.
Bring to boil.
Put a generous layer of dill, 1/2 to 1 sliced garlic clove, and 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard seed in each clean quart jar.
Pack cucumbers tightly in jars.
When half filled with cucumbers,... - 41.6358
Quick Vermicelli Soup
In a 2 quart saucepan, bring broth, dill weed, parsley flakes and pepper to a boil.
Stir in broken vermicelli.
Bring to a boil again.
Reduce heat and simmer 4 minutes longer.
Makes 4 servings. - 32.3932
Sole With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and very lightly grease the foil.
2 Peel and finely chop the cucumber. Mince the bell pepper. Mince the fresh dill. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
3' In a small bowl, combine the... - 38.9774
Easy Dill Sauce
€¢ To Basic White Sauce add the ingredients.
€¢ Mix well. Microwave 2 minutes at MEDIUM - 18.0852
In small bowl, blend first three ingredients; pour over cucumber slices.
Cover and chill. - 20.2013
Combine sour cream, yogurt and mayonnaise with green onion, dill and salt to taste.
Cover and refrigerate to blend flavors. - 25.6848
Dilled Limas With Water Chestnuts
Mix all ingredients in 1 -quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until tender, 4 to 6 minutes longer.
Let stand 5 minutes. - 24.6201
Mix all ingredients together.
Chill until needed.
Serve with potato chips.
Also good as a dip for raw vegetables. - 28.3784
Fried Dill Pickles In Beer Batter
Fried Dill Pickles In Beer Batter is an amazingly easy to prepare fried recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this delicious recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 40.7865
Zucchini Sauce Supreme
Melt butter in a medium skillet.
Saute zucchini and onion in butter over medium heat until golden.
Add half and half, dill weed, garlic salt and pepper.
Stir constantly over low heat about 1 minute.
Stir in sour cream.
Heat to serving temperature.
Makes about... - 36.1358
Chilled Shrimp With Dill Sauce
1. In a deep saucepan combine all the ingredients except the shrimp and boil ten minutes.
2. Drop the shrimp into the boiling liquid and return to a boil. Cook three minutes and drain. Discard the vegetables and chill the shrimp. - 29.4721
1 Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
2 In a small bowl, mix oil and dill weed.
3 Pour the mixture over crackers and stir to coat well.
4 In an ungreased jellyroll pan, transfer the mixture.
5 Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every... - 34.1021
Olives With Dill
1. Drain the olives and crack them with a hammer or mallet until the pits show.
2. Combine the olives with the remaining ingredients and let stand a day or so in a cool place.
Place in sterilized jars, seal and store in the refrigerator. - 27.2205
Cheesy Dill Carrots
Toss together the carrots and dill in a 2 cup (500 ml) casserole.
Top with cheese.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts and carrots are piping hot. - 20.7811
Lemon Dill Sauce
1. Place margarine in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 15 to 30 seconds or until melted.
2. Stir in flour, bouillon granules and dill weed. Stir in water and lemon juice. Microwave uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute, until mixture... - 25.0735
Olives With Dill
1) Drain and hammer the olives until the pits are visible.
2) Mix the olives with rest of the ingredients and allow to stand in a cool place for 1 day.
3) Spoon the mixture into the sterilized jars, seal and refrigerate.
4) Use as required. - 35.3518
Cheese And Dill Muffins
Heat oven to 450°.
Grease twelve 2 1/2 X 1 1/4 inch muffin cups.
Mix all ingredients until soft dough forms.
Drop dough by spoonfuls into muffin cups.
Bake until muffins are light brown, 10 to 15 minutes. - 26.8524
Steamed Sole With Dill
Steamed Sole With Dill recipe adapted from NY Times. This Steamed Sole With Dill can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 33.5181
Simple Dill Sauce
Dill Sauce is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Dill Sauce; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 27.7282
Fried Scallops With Dill
The Fried Scallops With Dills is a tasty dish that you can serve for parties. They are delicious and the joy of biting into the fried scallops is an out of the world experience. Try the Fried Scallops With Dill, I am sure you will love it. - 34.7025
Zesty Dill Weed Dip
Spice up your starter platter with a zesty dill weed dip. This dill relish is a cinch to make and can add to sizzle up your bland meals like nothing else. For even more delectable heat, you can add some jalapenos to your dip. Stream the video and get... - 96.221
Dijon Dill Sauce
Dijon Dill Sauce is simple to make. The skim milk, with mustard, and cornstarch makes the Dijon Dill Sauce perfect for seafood. - 26.1112
Mustard Dill Sauce
Whisk together mustard, egg yolks, salt, pepper, sugar, and dill until bubbles form.
Gradually add the vinegar, then drizzle in the oil and continue whisking until thickened. - 25.903
In small bowl, combine sour cream, dill, vinegar and hot pepper sauce; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve to blend flavors. - 23.9795
Cucumbers In Yogurt Dill Dressing
1)Chop scallion and mix yogurt, dill into it.
2)Peel cucumbers and slice thinly.
3)Mix with dressing.
4)Serve during meals. - 27.9222
Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain.
Stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder and dill weed.
Heat, stirring constantly, just until sauce is hot.
Sprinkle with onions. - 33.5534
1. Mix ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl.
2. Serve on vegetables or fish.
3. Store any remaining sauce in covered container in refrigerator. - 21.4462
Cucumber Dill Dip
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. - 27.5894
Mustard Dill Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine all ingredients thoroughly.
2) Pour the sauce on vegetables or fish and serve.
Store any remaining sauce in refrigerator in a covered container for future use. - 32.6777
Dilled New Potatoes And Peas
Cook potatoes in 2-quart saucepan in lightly salted boiling water 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Add peas; cook 1 minute.
Combine gravy, sour cream and dill; stir into vegetable mixture.
Heat (do not boil), stirring occasionally. - 26.3656
Dill Mustard Sauce
1. In small bowl, combine mustards, vinegar and salad oil; mix well with wire whisk or wooden spoon.
2. Add dill; beat well.
3. Fill two clean small jars, dividing evenly. Cover; label. - 26.6851
Dill Pickles (kiszenie Ogorkow)
Place a layer of dill on bottom of a large ceramic bowl or crock.
Cover with half the cucumbers.
Add another layer of dill, then the remaining cucumbers.
Top with a final layer of dill.
Mix vinegar, water, and salt.
Pour over dill... - 33.8512
Dill And Caper Dressing
Dill And Caper Dressing is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends with your favorite salad. Enjoy this delicious Dill And Caper Dressing; I am sure you would always love to prepare it. - 27.5832
Cottage Cheese And Dill Dressing
Cottage Cheese And Dill Dressing is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious dressing; I am sure you would love to try this Cottage Cheese And Dill Dressing again-n-again. - 34.2627
Green Beans With Dill
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and saute onion until soft.
2) Now, add water, chili sauce and dill. Cook for a minute.
3) Make a corn starch-water mixture and add it to onions.
4) Cook, constantly stirring until sauce thickens.
5) Mix together the... - 41.1523
Lemon N Dill Barbecued Corn On The Cob
Carefully pull back husks (do not detach) and remove silk from each ear of corn.
Rinse well in cold water.
In small bowl, beat margarine, lemon peel, and juice until thoroughly mixed.
Stir in dill.
To prepare each ear of corn, place on a 12-16-inch long piece... - 35.5435
Creamy Dill Pasta
In unsalted water, cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with hot water.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine all sauce ingredients; blend well.
Pour over hot pasta; toss to coat. - 34.0383
Crispy Cucumbers In Dill Dressing
In large bowl stir together all ingredients except cucumbers, onion and tomatoes.
Add all remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Let stand 30 minutes before serving. - 32.6095
Dill Cheese Dip
Beat together the cheeses, onion, olives, dill and salt to taste.
Add enough cream to give the mixture a dipping consistency.
Serve garnished with dill or chives. - 30.7622
Beef Broth With Horseradish And Dill Leaves
In saucepan, combine soup, water, horseradish, and dill.
Simmer a few minutes.
Pour into cups or mugs and top each serving with dab of sour cream.
Use cucumber strips as crisp stirrers. - 23.8281
1. Prepare and microwave broccoli spears.
2. Place margarine, dill weed, salt and pepper in 1-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high about 45 seconds or until bubbly; stir in half-and-half. Pour over broccoli. - 21.9327
Carrots In Champagne And Dill
Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan.
Saute the carrots for a few minutes over medium heat until they begin to brown.
Add the beef stock and champagne and cover.
Cook until barely tender but still a bit firm.
Remove cover and place on high heat until the... - 27.0854
1. Place yogurt, wine vinegar, garlic, caraway seeds, dill leaves, onion, and sugar in a bowl and mix until well combined.
2. Chill for 1 hour. - 27.7425
Swiss Dill Sauce
Mix cheese and mayonnaise.
Cook and stir over low heat till cheese melts. (If necessary, beat smooth with rotary beater.)
Stir in sour cream and dillweed; heat through.
Serve over vegetables.
Makes 1 cup. - 23.0666
Quick Dill Green Beans
Mix all ingredients in 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole].
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) 2 min; stir.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave until tender, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 min [3 to 5 min]. - 31.2562
Dill Garden Dip
For dip, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine cottage cheese and vinegar.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Transfer cottage cheese mixture to a medium mixing bowl.
Stir in green onion, parsley, snipped or dried dill, and pepper.
Cover... - 40.8819
Dilled Lima Beans With Water Chestnuts
1. Place all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 11 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until lima beans are tender. Let stand covered 5 minutes. - 21.2428
Steamed Artichokes With Lemon Dill Mayonnaise
Place the lemon juice in a bowl of water.
Trim the artichokes by cutting off the stalks and removing the tough outer leaves.
Slice about 1/2 of the artichoke off the top, cutting off inedible, prickly leaves and barely exposing the purple center or... - 44.8644
Dilled Buttermilk Bread In The Bread Maker
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, buttermilk, egg, sugar, salt and dried dill weed.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners of the bread maker and add the... - 0
Dried Beef Dip
Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish and dill weed until smooth.
Stir in beef.
Serve with chips or bite-size fresh vegetables. - 24.8118
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce
In small saucepan, over low heat, saute onion in margarine until tender-crisp.
Stir in flour; cook for 1 minute.
Over medium heat, gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute; remove from... - 44.9281
Finnan Haddie With Dill
Place the finnan haddie in a saucepan and cover with milk.
Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, twenty to twenty five minutes.
Drain and reserve two cups of the milk.
Tear the fish into bite-size pieces and reserve.
Heat the butter and blend in the flour,... - 31.6401
Summer Salmon Bisque
Cut six thin rings off the pepper.
Plunge into boiling water for 1 minute, drain, rinse with cold water, drain and dry on kitchen paper (paper towels).
Reserve for garnish.
Chop the remaining pepper, discarding the seeds and stalk.
Place in a pan with the... - 43.0853
Dilled Vegetable Medley Salad
Combine cucumber, radishes, and onion.
In small bowl combine yogurt, sour cream, tarragon vinegar, fresh or dried dill, and the salt; add to vegetable mixture and toss to coat.
Chill thoroughly. - 31.2072
Fish Fillets With Dill Sauce
Measure fish at its thickest part to determine cooking time.
In small bowl, combine oil, dill and hot pepper sauce; brush fish fillets with dill mixture.
Tear off piece of heavy-duty foil large enough to hold fish; puncture foil in several places.
Place... - 26.9942
Dill Tomato Cups With Peas
Dilled tomato cups with peas is a baked recipe made with dried dill. An easy and stunningly simple recipe, this dilled tomato cup is a fresh little side that can be paired with meals of choice as a replacement for salad. - 38.075
Red Cabbage Slaw With Dill Yogurt Dressing
Remove the outer leaves, and rinse and dry the cabbage.
Remove the core and finely grate the cabbage (which can be done in a food processor).
Mix the dressing ingredients until well-blended.
Combine with the cabbage.
Chill an hour or more before serving. - 35.7233
Pour water into jar of electric blender.
Add dry yeast, stir and let stand 5 minutes.
Blend at high speed 10 seconds.
Add cottage cheese, onion, butter or margarine, salt and eggs; blend at high speed 20 seconds.
Sift flour into large mixing bowl; add... - 44.5843
Spring Garden Dill Dressing
This is a kick ass Spring Garden Dill Dressing recipe which is sure to knock out everyone who eats it. Personally, I think that this Spring Garden Dill Dressing recipe is the best in the world. That is why I'm excited about sharing this with you. - 28.9087
Cucumber, Dill And Yogurt Salad
Roast the cumin seeds in a hot dry frying pan over a high heat until the aroma starts to appear.
Remove from the heat and crush the seeds slightly with a rolling pin.
Mix the seeds with the lemon juice, dill, yoghurt, cayenne and salt in a large bowl.
Stir in... - 33.4608
Dill Sauced Salmon
Thaw frozen fish.
Place on greased rack in 10-inch skillet.
Add boiling water to cover.
Add quartered onion and salt.
Simmer, covered, till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 5 to 10 minutes.
Carefully remove fish.
Cover; chill well.
In a bowl... - 40.743
Dill And Garlic Croutons
1) In 10-oz casserole [22-oz casserole] put margarine.
2) Cook uncover in Microwave on high (550 watts) for 35 to 45 sec [45 to 60 sec].
3) Add dill weed, paprika and garlic salt.
4) Mix bread cubes and toss to coat well.
5) Microwave uncovered till... - 36.7737
Dill Vinaigrette Dressing
1. In a screw-top jar, mix all the ingredients together.
2. Shake the mixture well.
5. Add over a salad and serve. - 39.1371
Dijon Dill Breadstick Knots
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Open the dough carefully, but do not separate the strips.
3) Spread the dough lightly with mustard and dredge with parsley.
4) Cut dough strips crosswise into thirds.
5) Separate each small strip at... - 37.3545
Quick Shrimp With Dill
Shell and devein the shrimp and rinse them under cold running water.
Melt the butter in a skillet large enough to hold the shrimp and, when it is heated, add them.
Cook over moderate heat, turning the shrimp once, until they are pink, about three to five... - 29.4726
Place the shrimp in a medium-size saucepan with the lemon slices, bay leaf, and just enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the shrimp are opaque and cooked through, about 2 minutes.
Drain the shrimp and place them in a... - 32.3966
Halibut With Dill And Tomatoes
Place the halibut in one layer in the bottom of a shallow 8 X 8-inch ovenproof casserole coated with no-stick spray.
Arrange the tomatotes over the halibut.
Separate the onion slices into rings and arrange over the tomatoes.
Sprinkle with the dill.
Drizzle... - 32.402
Dill Tuna Sandwiches
Break tuna into chunks in medium bowl; add green onion and chopped cucumber.
Stir in mayonnaise, capers, mustard, lemon juice and dill weed until blended.
Season with pepper.
Spread tuna mixture on toasted bread slices (open-faced); garnish with cucumber and... - 31.2596
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place yogurt in shallow bowl.
Combine wheat germ, almonds, dill weed, salt and pepper in another shallow bowl.
Dip chicken drumsticks, one at a time, into yogurt, then roll in wheat germ mixture to coat.
Line baking sheet with aluminum... - 36.3017
Savory Dill Chicken
In large skillet, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Spread over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning occasionally, 5 minutes.
Stir in water, recipe mix and dill weed.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring... - 29.8491
Dill Pickles Short Method
Combine sugar, salt, vinegar and water in a large sauce pot.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag; add to vinegar mixture; simmer 15 minutes.
Pack cucumbers into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space; put a head of dill in each jar.
Bring vinegar and water to a... - 32.5627
Dill Cucumber & Salmon
Peel cucumber; coarsely grate or finely chop.
Sprinkle with salt.
Let stand at least for 1 hour.
Drain; press out excess liquid with back of spoon.
In a medium bowl, combine drained cucumber, sour cream, mayonnaise, pepper, seasoned salt, dill weed and lemon... - 39.2773
Carrots With Creamy Dill Sauce
1. Place carrots and water in shallow dish, cover, cook on HIGH for six minutes. Drain. Toss in butter and sugar, cover to keep warm while making sauce.
Place butter into Pyrex measuring jug, cook on HIGH for thirty seconds. Stir in flour, cook on... - 34.1539
Peas And Cauliflower With Dill
1. Mix water, dill weed and salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole; add margarine and cauliflower. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 minutes.
2. Stir in peas. Cover tightly and microwave 7 to 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender.... - 24.4038
Place butter and onion in a 4-cup measure.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
Add soup, milk, dill and pepper, stirring to blend.
Serve hot over vegetables.
To warm sauce, heat 1 minute; stir after 30 seconds. - 27.3222
Dill Cucumber Fingers
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cut cucumber across the width into quarters.
3) Cut out 8 fingers from each quarter.
4) In a saucepan, add boiling water to blanch the cucumber finger.
5) In a bowl, add ice cold water to dip the... - 34.0065
Lemon Dill New Potatoes
1. Prepare and microwave potatoes, paring a narrow strip around centers.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except onion in 1-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high about 1 minute or until bubbly; stir in onion. Toss with potatoes. - 25.1371