- » Dried Cranberry Muffin
Dried Cranberry Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried cranberry muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried cranberry muffin recipes.
You May Also Like!
Fruited Orange Cranberry Muffins
Who doesn’t like tart orange cranberry muffins? They are so yummy and make great snack. We know you are always looking for such good recipes for your kids. Watch the video, for the simple and easy recipe from a chef who has been baking for many years now. - 122.416
Betty's Festive Cranberry Orange Muffins
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Festive Cranberry Orange Muffins. This is a wonderful bread to serve with your holiday dinner. It's nice and moist, and is bursting with Christmas flavors. (However, it is great anytime of the year!) - 0
East Coast Orange Cranberry Muffins
Prepare muffin pans by spraying with non-stick spray.
Spoon one teaspoon frozen orange concentrate into each muffin tin, then sprinkle about one-half teaspoon sugar in each muffin tin over the orange concentrate.
Set pans aside until ready to cover with... - 42.6808
These cranberry muffins are prepared with fresh cranberries. Made with a muffin batter of flour, eggs and milk and sweetened to taste, these cranberry muffins are great for snacking and also for serving with tea or coffee. - 37.2567
Orange Cranberry Muffin
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a small bowl, combine chopped cranberries and sugar. Set aside.
3. Line a muffin tin with liner.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and all spice. Mix... - 0
€¢ Coarsely chop raw cranberries with a sharp knife on a piece of waxed paper.
€¢ Pour into a bowl and sprinkle with 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the sugar, set aside.
€¢ Place in a bowl the flour, the remaining 1/4 cup (60 mL) sugar, baking powder, salt,... - 41.6061
Cranberry Orange Muffins
Lynn demonstrates how to make Cranberry Orange Muffins. This would be perfect for breakfast or for a snack during the Holidays. - 0
Cranberry Almond Muffins
1. To make the topping, combine the almonds and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Add the buttermilk, egg whites, and almond extract, and stir just until the dry... - 36.5071
Apple-filled Cranberry Muffins
For filling, combine apples, sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
For muffins, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Combine eggs, oil, cranberry juice, cranberries and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fill greased or paper-lined... - 40.7359
Cranberry Orange Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Make a well in center of mixture.
3. Combine buttermilk, butter, and... - 42.1314