- » Dried Cranberry Chutney
Dried Cranberry Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried cranberry chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried cranberry chutney recipes.
1. Add fresh cranberries, sugar, brown sugar, golden raisins, ground cinnamon, ground ginger cloves, allspice, and water in a Dutch oven. Cook this mixture over a medium heat for 15 minutes or so. The mixture should be strirred continuously till the... - 40.468
In 3-quart casserole, combine cranberries, granulated and brown sugars, raisins and apple pie spice.
Stir in water.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until cranberries begin to open, stirring once or twice.
Stir in remaining... - 49.2938
Cranberry Pear Chutney
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring cranberries and concentrate to a boil.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add pear and raisins; cook and stir until berries pop and pear is tender, about 5-7 minutes.
Pour into a serving bowl; chill overnight. - 24.6106
Sauté onion in 1 tablespoon oil; stir in fresh cranberries, water and sugar. Boil 1 minute; stir in dry mustard and ground cloves, cinnamon and mace. - 27.4076
Spicy Cranberry Chutney
1. Combine berries, raisins, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and water in a large saucepan. Simmer 15 minutes, or until berries pop and mixture thickens.
2. Stir in onion, apple and celery; simmer 15 minutes, or until thick.
3. Ladle into 4 hot, sterilized,... - 34.7006
Rome Applesauce With Cranberry Chutney
1. Warm the cinnamon stick, dry, in a heavy-bottomed pot large enough to hold all the apples. Reduce flame to low, and add the apples, water, and sugar. Cover tightly.
2. Simmer gently for 40 minutes, then uncover and simmer 10 minutes more.
3. Either mash... - 23.3816
Savory Cranberry Chutney
1. Place peanuts and coriander seed in a blender or spice grinder; whirl or grind until mixture is minced.
2. In a 2- to 2 1/2-quart pan, combine peanut mixture, dried cranberries, brown sugar, chili powder, coriander, cumin, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and 2... - 33.3595
Onion And Cranberry Chutney
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon honey and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes, or until onions are soft and browned. Add salt and pepper to taste and thyme.
2. Combine cranberries, juices, apple pie spice a - 29.4501
Cranberry Apple Chutney
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine apple, cranberries, raisins, onion, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard seed, ginger, cloves, cinnamon stick, peppercorns, chili flakes, and 2 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring often. Reduce heat and simmer,... - 32.7241
Pear Cranberry Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes or until thick. - 32.1627
Mini Pumpkin With Cranberry Chutney
Halloween season is back and you see lot of those mini pumpkins, want to try out something different with those? Then take a look at this simple and easy mini pumpkin recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef scrapes the pumpkin seeds out and fill it with... - 108.192
Baked Brie With Cranberry Chutney
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In slow cooker cook together cranberries, brown sugar, vinegar, water or juice, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves with cover on Low for 4 hours.
3. Check for thickening consistency by stirring once near the... - 45.4581
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 114.108
Classic Crown Roast Of Pork With Sprouts And Cranberries
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper..
Chop 1 package of sprouts and mix with remaining ingredients.
Put crown roast on a piece of foil in a shallow baking pan.
Fill roast with stuffing.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 3 1/2 to 3% hours, depending on... - 41.3577
Pork Chop With Apple Chutney
Dinner recipe that is under 350 is not very common, let alone a recipe that can be used as an entertaining recipe because it is that good.
Fact: One piece of pork chop gives you over half of your daily need for protein. - 0
Thanksgiving Maple Cake
Want a show stopping dessert for Thanksgiving without having to spend hours in the kitchen? This video is all about how to make and decorate a cake that looks like a store bought one. Chef is smart enough to use Betty Crocker's cake mix with loads of spices... - 117.485
Fruited Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 450°.
Remove and discard giblets from hens.
Rinse hens under cold water, and pat dry.
Remove skin, and trim excess fat; split hens in half lengthwise using an electric knife.
Rub hen halves with curry powder.
Place hen halves, meaty sides up,... - 36.4497
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
In small bowl combine garlic and thyme.
Cut tiny slits into surface of pork tenderloin and insert small amounts of garlic mixture into each slit.
Place pork into a plastic storage bag.
Add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Close bag and... - 35.2582