- » Dried Cranberry Bean
Dried Cranberry Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried cranberry bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried cranberry bean recipes.
Cranberry Bean Succotash
1.Take off the corn kernels from the cob and scrub the liquid from the cob using the rough edged knife.
2.Take a saucepan, put beans in it and water suffcient to cover the beans plus 3 more inches.
3.Cook the beans after covering for... - 41.8828
Cranberry Bean And Pork Casserole
Soak beans overnight in the 1 quart water.
Cover with fresh water.
Cook until tender.
Cut pork into bite-sized pieces.
Brown in olive oil (if cooked roast pork is used, do not brown).
Remove pork to a 3-quart baking dish.
Saute onion in pan... - 40.7032
Cranberry Baked Beans
Personally, I think that this Cranberry Baked Beans recipe is the best in the world, that is why I am excited about sharing this with you. It is served as a delicious Side Dish. The primary ingredient in Cranberry Baked Beans is always Beans. Was it you or... - 49.3918
Five Bean Soup
1. Rinse beans, lentils, and split peas and pick over. Place in a large pot. Add enough water to cover by at least 2 inches. Bring to a boil, remove from the heat, and let stand 1 hour; drain. - 29.7464
Warm Bean Salad
Soak the beans overnight in water to cover.
In a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil and cook the pancetta until golden brown.
Add the onion and saute until translucent, about 3 minutes.
Tie the fresh herbs into a bundle with cotton... - 32.6446
1.Dice 1/4 pieces of oranges and lime without removing their skin .
2.In a cheesecloth, put ginger, cinnamon sticks,chili and vanilla bean and secure them by tying.
3.In a big heavy skillet with straight sides put sugar and cook it on... - 47.323
Borlotti Bean Soup
This is a heavier, hearty soup that really fits the bill on a cold rainy day. Borlotti beans are much like Cranberry beans, which can be more readily available in the U.S. It's best to let the soup rest overnight before serving it as the flavors have a chance... - 104.642
Bean Salads(three-bean Salad)
Toss together fava or lima beans, white beans, and pinto or cranberry beans with onion, pickles and parsley.
Pour on dressing made from salad oil, cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
Chill covered for about an hour in the refrigerator or for no more than 20... - 31.4064
Pasta And Bean Soup Neapolitan Style
Drain and rinse the beans under cold running water.
Put them in a large pot and add the water and the prosciutto.
Cover the pot partially and bring the water to a gentle simmer.
Simmer the beans over low heat, stirring occasionally, until they are tender, 45... - 40.5934
Cranberry Pear Tart
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
On a lightly floured board, roll the pate brisee into a circle 1/8 inch thick.
Fit the pastry into a 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Trim the pastry by running the rolling pin over the edges.
Generously prick the bottoms... - 41.9723
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 115.381
On a lightly floured surface roll French pastry dough into a 13 inch circle.
Line an 11 inch flan pan with removable bottom with dough, being careful not to stretch dough.
Fold any excess dough under.
Prick the bottom and sides; line dough in pan... - 38.9152
Hungarian Bean Soup
Pick over beans.
Soak overnight in cold water.
In a large pot, combine carrots, parsnip, onion, ham hocks, bones, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and the 3 quarts water.
Heat and simmer, covered, about 2 hours, or until ham is tender.
Remove... - 43.5887
Minestrone With Navy Beans
Combine beans, ham hock, garlic clove, whole onion and water.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is tender, adding water as needed.
Remove ham hock and cut meat into small pieces; set meat aside.
Discard garlic and... - 43.9353
Pasta And Fagioli
1. Rinse beans and pick over to remove any grit. Cover with water and soak 2 hours. Drain.
2. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until soft. Add tomatoes, stock, parsley, and beans. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat... - 27.8504
Beans With Sage & Tomatoes
If using dry beans, sort to remove any debris.
Rinse and drain beans, then soak in cold water to cover for at least 8 hours or up to 12 hours (or follow quick-soak instructions on package).
Drain beans, place in a 4- to 5-quart pan, and add enough cold water... - 34.732
Swedish Baked Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. In a large baking dish or casserole combine beans with cooking liquid, onion and garlic. .
3. Add ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, molasses, vinegar, and mustard and corn flour blended in a little... - 46.705
Panfried Pickerel With Cannellini Bean Salad
Today we're making Pan fried Pickerel with Cannellini Bean Salad. This makes for a nice and easy weekday dinner that I'm gonna show you how to do right now on The Aimless Cook! - 126.828
Italian Bean And Pasta Soup
When the weather is cool and you feel like staying indoors, it's time to make pasta e fagioli, a favorite Italian meal in a bowl. It can be brothy or quite thick, depending upon personal taste. Cooking the pasta separately from the soup helps the pasta... - 42.4692
Pinto Bean & Pasta Soup
If using dried beans, sort beans and discard any debris; rinse well and drain.
Set beans aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook bacon over medium-low heat until crisp, stirring often.
Lift out, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Discard all but 1/4 cup of the... - 42.5634
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 47.1516
Savory And Sweet Spring Rolls
Ken shows how to make some neat sweet and savory spring rolls using strawberries in one blackened fish in the other. These spring rolls can be dipped into a raspberry vinaigrette and savored! See the video for more! - 115.751
Tuscan Style White Bean Salad
1. Either soak the dried beans overnight in cold water to cover by 4 inches or place in a large saucepan with several inches of water to cover and bring to a boil. Boil, covered, for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour. Drain the... - 40.5852
Turkey And Lima Beans Cassoulet
1 Combine lima beans and water in large kettle.
Heat to boiling; cover; cook 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
2 Stir in tomatoes, bacon slices, carrots, onion and seasonings; cover.
Heat to boiling; simmer 1 hour, or until skins of... - 39.6575
1) Add the kidney beans in 2 quarts water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a large pot or pressure cooker, add the kidney beans, soaking water, vegetable bouillon cubes, salt and Vegit together.
3) Simmer over the... - 48.996
Slow Cooked Beans With Lamb
1) Take the kidney beans and drain them.
2) Put them in a big pan along with water. Bring them to boil on medium heat.
3) Simmer them on low heat for at least 1 hour.
4) Meanwhile, take a skillet and saute the bacon. Keep aside the sauteed bacon.
5)... - 44.2286
Bean And Pasta Soup
1. In a large saucepan or stock-pot, heat the oil over medium heat and saute the onion until it begins to turn color. Add the carrot, celery, and pork ribs and saute for 10 minutes, turning the vegetables and meat every few minutes. Add tomatoes. Lower heat... - 32.8495
Pasta E Fagioli
Pasta E Fagioli is a delicious easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Pasta E Fagioli dish. - 31.9589
North Beach Minestrone
In a 10-quart kettle, combine beans and water, bring to boiling, and boil for 2 minutes; remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Then add marrow bones and beef shanks; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove meat and bones... - 45.2574
In a large kettle place dried beans, water, salt, and prosciutto bone or salt pork.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 3 hours.
Drain and save stock.
Force half the beans through a wire strainer (or whirl in a blender with some of the broth).
Combine... - 35.4823
Pasta E Fagioli
1) In a Dutch oven, soak the beans in cold water for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
2) Add salt, 2/3 cup oil, bay leaf and whole garlic cloves to soaked beans.
3) Place over medium heat and simmer gently until beans are tender for 2 to 3 hours,
4)... - 45.7927
Herb Oxtail Soup
Herb Oxtail Soup is a combination of fresh herbs and vegetables with softened mushrooms and oxtail. It is a classic recipe meant for special occasions. Like other recipes, you are bound to enjoy the Herb Oxtail Soup and make something special for your next... - 44.3354
1. In large kettle boil lima beans in water with cover by cooking for 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and let it stand 1 hour.
3. Stir in tomatoes, bacon slices, carrots, onion and seasonings, heat to boil and simmer for 1 hour with cover.
4. After... - 46.6737
Minestrone, North Beach Style
Minestrone North Beach Style has a divine taste. Minestrone North Beach Style gets it taste from red meat mixed with cooked vegetables and topped with cheese. Minestrone North Beach Style is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 45.0487
Tasty Turkey Quesadilla
This is a nice way to use your leftover turkey roast after the Thanksgiving celebration. Preparing this quesadilla is super easy and super quick. Added with cheese, jalapeno and apples, this preparation becomes a real treat to your appetite. Watch the chef to... - 133.083
Classic Cassoulet With Italian Sausage
Sauté bacon in large skillet, turning until crisp and browned, about 8 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
Set aside skillet with bacon drippings.
Combine 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings with bread crumbs in small bowl.
Set... - 39.6244
Duck With Berry Sauce
1. Remove the skins from the duck breasts and season with a little salt and pepper. Brush a griddle pan with the oil, then heat on the stove until smoking hot.
2. Place the duck, skinned-side down in the pan. Cook over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, or... - 40.441
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 117.076
Roast Chicken With Wild Rice Stuffing
1. Cook the wild rice and white rice separately per package directions, drain, and place in a large bowl. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Stir in the mushrooms, carrot, celery, onion, and shallots and saute for 5 minutes or... - 33.9185