- » Dried Cranberry
Dried Cranberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried cranberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried cranberry recipes.
Gooey Chocolate Cranberry Brownie Squares
You can never have enough brownie recipes in your repertoire, because it all depends what you have in your pantry cupboard when you feel like baking a batch of these sinfully sweet treats. If you have some leftover cranberries and no chocolate, make a pan of... - 94.5889
You May Also Like!
Apple And Dried Cranberry Crisp
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350 degrees F.
2) To prepare the topping on the baking pan spread the pecans. Lightly toast for approximately 5 minutes till light brown.
3) Keep aside to cook and chop.
4) Keep aside.
5) Increase oven... - 47.6638
Dried Cranberry And Walnut Scones
1. Heat the oven to 425Â°F.
2. Lightly grease or spray a heavy-duty baking sheet.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar well.
4. Using a pastry cutter or fingers, cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
5.... - 42.8063
Baked Apples And Dried Cranberries With Maple Butter
Place the apples and dried cranberries on one sheet of foil.
Stir together the butter, maple syrup and cinnamon.
Drizzle over the fruit.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket... - 30.8547
Tangy Cranberry Meatballs
Perfect for a holiday appetizer, tailgate party or family get-together, these Tangy Cranberry Meatballs come together in a jiffy using leftover gravy and cranberry sauce from your holiday meal. So easy...and so good! - 118.282
Wild Rice Pilaf With Dried Cranberries
Rinse wild rice; drain.
In 3 quart saucepan, heat wild rice and 2 cups water to boiling over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 35 to 40 minutes until wild rice is tender.
Stir in dried cranberries; heat 1 minute.
Drain wild rice mixture, if... - 45.3685
Smoked Turkey Salad With Dried Cranberries
1. For the dressing Whisk oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl or salad bowl until well blended.
2. For the salad Add greens, turkey, celery, cucumber, radishes, cheese, and cranberries; toss to coat. - 33.7117
Pumpkin Bread With Dried Cranberries
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease a 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pan.
Cream margarine and sugar in the large bowl of an electric mixer.
Blend in egg, pumpkin puree, and water.
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and mace.
Mix in walnuts and... - 40.292
Red Spangled Slaw With Dried Cranberries
In a medium bowl, toss together green and red cabbage, cranberries, and apple.
To Make Dressing: In a small bowl, stir together margarita mix, vinegar, oil, celery seed, and salt.
Pour over slaw and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours for... - 36.3352
Dried Cranberry Recipes By Category