- » Dried Chipotle
Dried Chipotle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried chipotle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried chipotle recipes.
Place the chiles in a large bowl and cover them with hot water.
Steep until they're soft, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain the chiles and discard the water.
Remove the stems and chop the chiles.
In a saucepan, saute the onion in the oil until it's soft but not... - 44.147
Beef Short Ribs In Chipotle Sauce
In a deep 4- to 5-quart pan, arrange ribs and onion, tucking chiles among ribs.
Add 1 cup of the broth and cover tightly.
Bake in a 400° oven until meat pulls away easily from bones (about 31/2 hours).
Uncover and bake until meat is browned (about 15... - 31.9685
Chipotle Grilled Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; cut each half into 4 wedges.
In a covered large saucepan cook the potatoes in a small amount of boiling water about 15 minutes or just until tender.
Drain and cool.
Meanwhile, place... - 45.7517
Roasted Chicken In Honey-chipotle Sauce With Baked Plantains
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Sprinkle with pepper; place on roasting rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cover; bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
Honey-Chipotle Sauce: In food processor or blender, process chiles with lime... - 40.0139
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat, frequently stir oil, onion, and garlic until onion is lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Add oregano, cumin, and allspice and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a blender,... - 34.7835
Chipotle Roasted Pork Loin
Here is a nice alternative to turkey for the Holidays. It is delicious and certainly frugal! This recipe is spicy, however. So if you are not fond of the heat you might not want to make it! You need the chillies to be dry pods which you will rehydrate. Look... - 116.208
Chipotle-black Bean Soup
1. To prepare soup, sort and wash beans,- place in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans,- bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes,- remove from heat. Cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain.
2. Combine 1/2 cup boiling water and chipotle chile in a... - 33.7194
Chicken And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chili
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, chile, oregano, and garlic.
Place chicken on top of vegetables; pour in broth and water.
Cover and cook at low setting until chicken and carrots... - 44.8089
Beef Short Ribs With Chipotle Chiles
Arrange short ribs, bone side down, in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (25 to 30 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion and chiles.
Lift ribs from baking pan and place on... - 40.3885
Green Beans With Chipotle Butter
Blend butter, chile, vinegar, and salt in mini processor until smooth.
Transfer to small bowl, do ahead can be made 3 days ahead.
Cover and chill.
Cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp tender, about 5 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Do ahead... - 34.2311
Smoked Chipotle Baby Back Pork Ribs
Rib meats are great for mains for even the casual of meals. Check out Deen and Joanie showing how to make Smoked Chipotle Baby Back Ribs with baby back pork ribs, chipotle and other seasonings. Enjoy it hot with chipotle sauce on the top! - 113.771
Creamy Chipotle Shrimp Bisque
1. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat; coat with cooking spray. Add onions; cook 1 minute or until tender. Add butter, stirring until butter melts. Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in tomatoes and next 6 ingredients. Cook 9... - 33.3335
Smoked Chipotle Baby Back Ribs
Entertain your friends and enjoy your holidays with some irresistible smoked baby back ribs. Take a look at this excellent video and equip yourself for an absolutely delicious holiday feast. The video is nicely explained, interesting and surely a must watch! - 104.775
Black Bean And Chipotle Pepper Soup
1. In a large saucepan cook sweet pepper, onion, and garlic in hot oil for 3 minutes. Stir in black beans, beef broth, tomato, snipped cilantro, thyme, oregano, and chipotle pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. If... - 35.5032
Chipotle Grilled Fillets
Prepare Chipotle Marinade. In a non-reactive baking dish or a resealable plastic bag, add the steaks and the Chipotle Marinade. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Meanwhile, prepare the Mango Salsa.
Remove steaks from refrigeration 1 hour before cooking... - 44.2215
Smokey Chipotle Pasta
There are few dishes which beat Smokeychipotle Pasta as far as I am concerned. I made this Smokeychipotle Pasta last weekend for a dinner party and everyone loved it. Do it for fun! - 38.1439
Chipotle Pork Roast
1. Rinse pork; pat dry. Cut garlic into 1/2-inch slices. Cut 1/2-inch slits all over meat; insert garlic in them. Place meat in a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag.
2. In a blender, whirl orange juice, chilies with sauce, chopped oregano, and oil until smooth.... - 34.5653
Cast Iron Pork Tenderloins Rubbed With Chipotle
Did you know cooking meat in cast iron pots could make then tender and juicy? You wish to try, here is a pork recipe. The video clearly how simple and wonderful the recipe is when fully cooked and served with pineapple salsa. Watch the video for more... - 116.672
Chipotle Barbecued Chicken
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Rub herb mixture over chicken pieces. Place chicken in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; cover or seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
2. Prepare... - 35.7936
Cold Smoked Apple With Chipotle Seasoned Swiss Cheese
1. Simply cut the cheese in 1/2" to 1" thick slices.
2. The first step is to mix the Apple Chipolte BBQ bath concentrate 1/8 cup to 1/8 cup of water.
3. Place the BBQ bath in a small bowl and mop it on both sides of the cheese.
4. Pat... - 97.395
Beef And Potato Salad With Avocado And Chipotle Chiles
1) Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper together.
2) Cover the jar and shake, until thoroughly blended.
3) Salad : In a large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil.
4) ... - 49.3094
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 40.4997
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 43.209
Escarole And Butternut Squash Salad With Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Peel skin from squash.
Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
Cut flesh into 1 1/2-inch chunks; toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
Roast squash on the baking sheet until browned, 25-30... - 45.0152
Chipotle Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/4 cup. Combine breadcrumbs and oats; set aside.
3. Combine onion, 1/4 cup ketchup, salt, and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; crumble beef and turkey... - 33.2871
Bacon Sandwich With Chipotle Mayonnaise And Monterey Jack Cheese
Take a look at this video where betty presents an amazing sandwich idea. In this interesting video she prepares a healthy and super delicious bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich with chipotle mayonnaise and monterey jack cheese. Pamper your family with this... - 110.319
Chipotle Chili Con Carne
Cook first 6 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef, venison, and pork crumble and are no longer pink.
Meanwhile, stir together diced tomatoes and next 7 ingredients in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Drain meat mixture,... - 38.9873
How To Bake Chipotle Crusted Pork Chops
1. Rinse pork chops under cold water and pat it dry.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine breadcrumb, chill powder, cayenne pepper, chipotle powder, salt, and... - 0
Chipotle Turkey Burgers
This recipe is easy, gluten free and very tasty. Make a bunch of these and freeze them so you have them handy! Enjoy! - 0
Every time I eat at Chipotle I always get the Carnitas, it's a type of pulled pork. It is so good that I wanted to make it at home but all of the so called "Chipotle Carnitas Clones" I found none of them even came close. I finally found one that used the... - 0
Atlantic Salmon With Spicy Chipotle Lime Sauce
1. Rinse and pat dry the salmon filets. Coarsely chop 2 cloves garlic. Cut one slice off a red onion. Pull about 1 cup (hand full) of cilantro. Slice 3 limes in half.
2. Open 2 cans of Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce and dump them into a... - 95.9629
Calamari With Tomato, Cilantro, Chipotle Sauce
1. To tenderize squid, in a large bowl combine squid, milk, garlic powder and turmeric. Mix well and soak for 24 hours.
2. For batter, in a large bowl, add flour, milk, egg, salt and pepper. Whisk well. Pop it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3.... - 112.057
Chipotle Chicken Stew With Sweet Potato
Chipotles are smoked jalapeño peppers that are canned in a tomato sauce called adobo. They add a beautiful spicy and smoky flavor to foods. They are packed with their seeds so they can be quite hot. The amount of chipotles that you choose to use will depend... - 125.098
Chipotle Crema Morel Stew
Preheat the oven to 300°F.
Place the squash on a baking sheet, fill them with water, and place their tops back on.
Cook them for 1 hour, or until they're fork-tender.
In a stockpot, saute all the vegetable stock ingredients in oil over medium heat until... - 44.9235
Smoky Barbecue Salsa
Place the barbecue sauce, shallots, chipotle puree, molasses, maple syrup, vinegar and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Add more water as necessary to prevent the mixture getting too thick.
With a... - 36.3005
Raw Smoked Barbeque Sauce With Sun Dried Tomatoes
A real treat for summer barbeque. This video makes a fine smoky barbeque sauce with sun dried tomatoes and chipotle. Infused with real smoky flavor, this is an excellent sauce for marinades. Use this while grilling to get a very savor taste to all the grilled... - 103.459
1) Put the oysters back in their shells.
2) Place a red of rock salt on a small plate in order to prevent the oysters from turning over and spilling. Put the oysters on the salt bed.
3) To each oysters, add ½ teaspoon of cooked spinach and then top... - 40.3399
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 129.79
Chicken In Tomatillo Sauce
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Combine with flour, salt and pepper in plastic bag; shake to coat chicken well.
Fry chicken in heated oil in large skillet until golden brown.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Add chipotle chilies and tomatillos; mix... - 44.6347
Lay dried mulato, ancho, pasilla, and chipotle chilies in a single layer in 10-by 15-inch pans (add canned chipotle later).
Bake in a 300° oven until chilies smell lightly toasted and are flexible, 5 to 8 minutes.
While they are still warm, discard stems and... - 33.4245
Pinto Three Chile Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/2 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Toast the arbol and pasilla chiles together and rehydrate with the dried chipotle chiles in 1 cup of warm water.
If... - 44.9419
Red Chile Pipian Salsa
Toast the ancho guajillo and arbol chiles together and rehydrate them together with the chipotle in 2 cups of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 3/4 cup of the water, and transfer to a food processor or blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved... - 35.9193
California Hopping John
In a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat, cook onion and garlic in oil, stirring often, until onion is limp, about 10 minutes.
Add cumin; stir for 1 minute.
Add green and chipotle chilies, rice, peas, and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat, cover, and... - 36.2483
Pumpkin Caraway Soup
1. Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed soup pot over medium heat. Add the onion, carrot, pumpkin, caraway seeds, and chili or paprika. Saute, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes, until pumpkin becomes tender and begins to brown (some may stick to pan).
2.... - 30.3621
Grilled Trout With Smoky Tomatillo Sauce And Cucumber Salad
1. In a colander, toss the cucumber slices with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and let stand until wilted, about 25 minutes. Pat dry.
2. Meanwhile, soak the guajillo and chipotle chilies in the boiling water until softened, 20 minutes. Discard the stems and seeds and... - 34.3549
Cook the corn in a large pot of boiling water for 3 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and set aside until cool enough to handle.
Slice 2 cups kernels off the cobs; reserve the cobs.
Place the chipotle peppers in a small bowl.
Add the water and let stand for 10... - 42.334
Spicy Pork With Black Bean And Tomatillo Salsa
1. Combine first 3 ingredients; rub over all sides of pork. Let stand 15 minutes. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add oil. Add pork and cook 3 minutes; turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes on other side or until browned.
2. Preheat oven to... - 25.4906
Southwest Bean Burgers With Lime Cream
To make the burgers: Place the peppers in a small bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let soak for 10 minutes, or until softened.
Drain, pat dry, and remove and discard the stems and seeds.
Chop the flesh.
Coat a large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Add... - 48.9561
Adobo Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
1. Preheat the broiler. Break open all of the dried chiles and discard the seeds, stems and membranes. Heat a cast-iron skillet over moderate heat. Add the chiles skin side down and toast until their skins are blistered, about 4 minutes. Transfer the chiles... - 29.482
Tofu En Salsa Verde With Adzuki Beans
1. In a saucepan with 1/2 inches deep water place husked tomatillos.
2. Boil and reduce the heat. Keep the pot covered.
3. Cook for 10 minutes till the tomatillos are tender. Drain the excess water and col.
4. In a blender blend onion, garlic,... - 46.8109
Salmon Club Sandwiches
The Good News Charles Dale makes this healthy club sandwich with omega-3-rich salmon grilled in a lightly sweet, tangy tamarind sauce. The extra sauce here can be refrigerated for up to 1 week and is delicious on chicken or pork chops.
Picture Credit: Kana... - 41.3479
Barbecued Salmon Sandwiches
1. Light a grill. In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderate heat until tender, about 4 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the ketchup, chipotle, Worcestershire, dry mustard and 1 tablespoon of the vinegar and... - 31.7754
Place pork, broth, onion, coriander, cumin, oreg-ano, chiles, if desired, and bay leaves in a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Add enough water just to cover meat.
Cover pan and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until meat pulls apart easily with a fork (3 to 4... - 31.9579
Minestrone Soup - Quick & Easy Single Pot Cooking
If you are looking forward to prepare homemade minestrone soup, then here is an excellent video for you. Take a look at this video that demonstrates a super simple recipe to make an appetizing minestrone soup. The host also shares great tips for quick soaking... - 88.556
California Hoppin John
Rinse and sort through peas.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and... - 47.0488
Wash the chicken and dry thoroughly, inside and out.
Season the cavity of the chicken with salt and pepper.
Using an elastic food tie, truss the chicken.
Rotate the chicken on the spit rods for 45 minutes.
Brush some of the BBQ sauce all over the outside of... - 24.7843
Mexican Vegetable Saute
Mexican Vegetable Saute comes out good every time I try it. Mexican Vegetable Saute is a real interesting recipe. You are sure going to love this yummy post. - 35.8946
Pork And Hominy Stew
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, bell peppers, celery, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the broth, beer, chiles, oregano, and chipotle; bring... - 41.2013
1. Combine the beef, egg, bread crumbs, chiles, garlic, basil, chili powder, and salt in a medium bowl. With damp hands, form the mixture into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
2. Spray a medium nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.... - 32.2365
Roasted Vegetable And White Bean Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place first 4 ingredients on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 450° for 30 minutes.
4. Stir together roasted vegetables, beans, and remaining ingredients in a... - 36.5036
Fiery Hot Chile Sauce
1. First, stem and seed the chilies and break into pieces, also rinse under cold water and set aside for 5 minutes
2. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients to paste, also add water with on/off turns, make sure that some texture... - 37.6207
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.688
San Pasqual Beef Shanks With Black Beans
San Pasqual Beef Shanks With Black Beans is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 36.9505
Bbq Beef Ribs (smoked Ribs)
1. Remove fatty membrane from beef rib. Trim off the hard fat if any. Wash and pat it dry.
2. For rub, in a small bowl, mix together salt, paprika, chipotle chili powder, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and brown sugar.
3. Sprinkle... - 94.056
Turkey And Hominy Chili
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned, about 5 minutes.
2 Stir in the tomatoes,... - 33.4027
Chicken & Vegetable Soup
Remove chicken neck and giblets; rinse.
Reserve neck and liver for other uses; place remaining giblets in a 6- to 8-quart pan.
Pull off and discard lumps of fat from chicken; rinse chicken and add to pan.
Add water, garlic, peppercorns, and chiles.
Bring to a... - 39.2325
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, the 1 clove garlic, and the black pepper.
Cover and chill until serving time.
In a large bowl combine bread crumbs, water, chili powder, chipotle peppers, the 2 cloves... - 45.6316
Stuffed Audio Chilies
1)In a covered pot pour some water and place a colander containing the ancho chilies. Boil the water and steam cook chilies for 2 minutes until they become tender.
2)Split open the chilies, deseed and demembrane.
3)Mix together cubed smoked or... - 47.1164
Mexico City Roast Chicken
This Mexico City Roast Chicken recipe has the best ever taste and flavor. A delicious Mexico City Roast Chicken gets its taste from Chicken. The first taste of this delightful Mexico City Roast Chicken from the Mexican cuisine is enough to addict you to it... - 45.0588
Spam Musubi is like the national snack food of Hawaii! You can find it anywhere! In gas stations, inside quickie marts just about anywhere in Hawaii you can find Spam Musubi. This week I am making my variation of Spam Musubi for Wayde over at - 128.68
Citrus And Tequila Chicken
Here is another exotic grilling recipe for your outdoor barbeque party. Citrus and tequila marinated chicken is slowly grilled on charcoal to make it soft, tender and delicious. You would definitely love this unique combination of flavors. Follow the easy... - 111.124
If you love Mexican food, this recipe for refried beans is the perfect side dish for you. Did you know this recipe will yield twice as many beans as a store-bought can with less cost. Save money and eat up! - 0
Ham Turkey Spinach Tortilla Wraps
Wraps are healthy and a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares an amazing spinach wrap with fresh spinach, cucumbers and bell peppers along with ham and turkey. Make these wholesome and delicious wraps for your family and amaze them with this... - 118.948
Baked Beans In Brewmaster's Barbecue Sauce
This baked beans recipe makes for a delciious and filling side in a meal. The beans are cooked with plum tomatoes and sage for flavor and spiced up with mustard and jalapenos. Cooked with some added beer, the baked beans taste like they have been prepared... - 42.966
Giant Chicken Tamale Pie
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry; trim off and discard excess fat. Cut thighs in half. In a large bowl, mix chicken, 4 cups chipotle sauce, olives, and corn.
2. Rinse banana leaves and pat dry. Line a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan with 2 or 3 banana leaves so they... - 41.7156
A spicy soup made with vegtables and chipotle style adobo sauce. - 38.827
Black Bean Soup With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
1) Lightly brush the husked tomatillos with oil.
2) In a heated cast-iron skillet, roast the tomatillos over a medium-high heat, until softened and lightly charred.
3) Roughly chop the tomatillos, then tranfer into a bowl with just a little... - 47.3445
Braised Beef Short Ribs In Barbecue Gravy
These short ribs are going to keep you snug in the cold weather! Robust flavors of the beef and served with potatoes and some gravy! See the video for more! - 81.891
Chicken Tortilla Soup
This soup is always satisfying, as far as I am concerned. It has a pretty long list of ingredients but it is definitely worth every drop. - 122.029
Combine broth and sun-dried tomatoes in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, and cook 4 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup.
Combine water and cornstarch, stirring until smooth; add to tomato mixture.
Stir in chipotle sauce; bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute,... - 37.4502
Asian Spiced Short Ribs
1. Light a grill. Preheat the oven to 325° Season the ribs with salt and fennel. Grill over high heat, turning, until charred, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a roasting pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix the ketchup, wine, vinegar, molasses, onion flakes, fish... - 30.7751
In large bowl, mix ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, one third of minced garlic, and 1/4 cup water until blended.
With hands, shape meat mixture into 3/4 inch meatballs.
In blender at low speed, blend tomatoes with their juice and... - 43.2571
Sassy Mojo Pork
Trim any fat from meat.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle peppers, orange juice, onion, oregano, lime juice, honey, oil, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or blend... - 41.1712
Won Ton Ravioli
1. In a small bowl, blend 1 1/2 teaspoons flour with 1 1/2 tablespoons water.
2. On a lightly floured board, lay 4 to 6 won ton skins flat. Spoon 1 tablespoon filling onto center of each. Brush edges of skins with flour-water mixture. Align another won ton... - 31.3638
Learn how to make a tangy Mexican tortilla soup with homemade tortilla chips, crema, cilantro, and avocado. - 116.98
Peruvian Style Chicken Breasts
1. Combine the wine, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, olive oil, chipotle, honey, thyme, and paprika in a blender; pulse on high speed until the mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour the marinade into a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken. Squeeze out the... - 32.9614
Crappie Cakes With Mayonnaise
Are you a seafood lover? Do you enjoy fish cakes? Here is a great video recipe to making crappie fish cakes…which can be substituted with any other fish with a similar consistency. A wonderful recipe with easily available ingredients. - 101.826
Orange Marinated Chicken Fajitas
To make the orange marinade, combine the oranges, onion, chipotles, garlic, cilantro, herbs and salt in a food processor.
Pulse until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined and the result is a rather coarse puree.
Place the chicken breasts in a plastic... - 44.227
Penne With Broccoli Rabe And Spicy Turkey Sausage
1. In a bowl place the sun-dried tomatoes, cover them with boiling water and allow them to macerate for 20 minutes.
2. Then drain the tomatoes, julienne them and set them aside.
3. In a large Dutch oven Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over high... - 45.1619
Mark's Black Bean Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/2 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans, allow to cool, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and the rest of the ingredients, and thoroughly combine. - 34.2081
Seared Pineapple Salsa
Cut the pineapple slices in half and dry-saute in a nonstick pan over medium heat for 8 minutes per side, until caramelized and golden brown.
Dice the pineapple and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients and combine thoroughly.
Taste and add... - 33.8695