- » Dried Chili Prawn
Dried Chili Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried chili prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried chili prawn recipes.
Cucumber With Dried Prawns
. GETTING READY
1) Deseed cucumber and cut it diagonally.
2) In a pan, heat some oil.
3) Stir fry garlic and prawns for 1 minute.
4) Next add all ingredients, and cucumber.
5) Add corn flour to cucumber juice for thickening.
6) Serve with... - 40.792
Garlic And Chili Prawns
Shell prawns carefully, leaving tails intact.
Remove vein with a sharp knife.
Wash prawns under cold running water and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Place in a deep glass or ceramic bowl.
Combine sambal oelek, garlic and half the oil in a blender.
Blend... - 32.2832
Hot Pepper Prawns
1. Peel the shells of prawns and remove their fine digestive cord using small sharp knife.
2. Dry the prawns by pressing on kitchen paper.
3. Blend the cleaned prawns with salt, sesame oil and corn flour.
4. Take a large-frying pan and... - 46.4634
Prawn Masala Fry
1) Coat the prawns with salt and turmeric and let it sit for 30 minutes.
2) Roast coconut and fenugreek seeds until golden brown and then make a paste with chillies.
3) Now, in a wok heat oil and mustard seeds. Let it crackle.
4) Then, add prawns... - 40.1803
Prawn And Peas Mix
1) Coat salt and turmeric on the prawns and leave for 30 minutes.
2) Make ginger, garlic and chili paste. Coat prawns with this paste.
3) In a wok, heat oil and fry together onions and prawns until golden brown.
4) Then, add all the... - 42.9999
Prawn Bhaji Sukha
1) Coat prawns with salt and turmeric on prawns and keep aside for 30 minutes.
2) In a wok heat oil and fry onions until light golden.
3) Add prawns to the wok and cook until dry.
4) Add the remaining ingredients to the wok and close the wok with a... - 41.6311
Prawns In Coconut Curry
Seafood lovers are going to love this Prawns in coconut curry. This recipe is made by roasting coconut and adding spices from the Indian kitchen. You can serve this with rice or chapattis. - 106.096
Chinese Stir Fried Prawns
Seafood recipes are quite popular in various cuisnes and China is one of them. Here is one interesting stir fried prawn recipe from China which is also known as Kam Heong prawns. Watch how the chefs make these juicy prawns… - 112.318
Tom Yam Goong
Delve into the rich flavor of traditional and favorite Thai hot and sour prawn soup! You can now learn to prepare this popular Thai dish following simple instructions given by our chef. The hot and sour taste of the soup with the combination of prawn would be... - 90.102
Shrimp Balado or Udang Balado, is an authentic Javanese dish. Majorly consisting of red chilies, makes it a fiery dish but a very honest dish, something you would love to have almost everyday. This dish has no pseudo beauty and extravagance attached to it... - 49.5871
1. To prepare the prawns remove the legs and tails by pulling them off with your fingers, but leave the body shells on.
2. Devein them and pat dry with kitchen paper.
3. In a preheated wok, heat the seasoned oil then blanch the prawns in... - 45.6991
King Prawn And Pasta
1. Cut the chili into fine julienne.
2. Wash, dry and peel any discolored outer leaves of the spring onions and cut into about 2cm diagonal lengths.
3. Wash and dry the dill. Put a few nice pieces aside for garnish and finely chop the... - 89.1288
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add broccoli and cook for 1 1/2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain, rinse under cold... - 37.6031
1) Salt the prawns along with some turmeric and leave for 30 minutes.
2) Make a paste of coconut, small onion, coriander seeds and chillies.
3) Take a wok and heat oil. Now, fry onions until light golden in color.
4) Then add prawns and fry until... - 43.6092
Prawn And Pumpkin Curry
1) Soak tamarind in water for 10 minutes and then make pulp.
2) Fry together spices, coconut, whole onion and garlic until golden brown and then make a fine paste.
3) In a wok, heat oil and sautÃ© prawns until dry. Then, add pumpkin,... - 42.7963
Prawn And Vegetable Curry
1) Make a paste of chillies, coriander leaves, coconut, garlic and ginger.
2) Coat prawns with salt and turmeric and leave aside for about 30 minutes.
3) Wash cocums.
4) Take a wok, heat oil. Fry onions until soft.
5) Add prawns and... - 44.817
Malabar Prawn Curry
My friend, who is a professional chef at Oberoi Hotel, gave me this Malabar Prawn Curry recipe. Malabar Prawn Curry is a delicious Indian seafood curry .It is very popular dish in Goa. It is included as a main dish in South Indian lunch and dinner menu .... - 49.8094
Honey Paprika Prawns
Whisk together the honey, paprika, Worcestershire, soya, thyme, chili, oil and sherry.
Shell and devein the shrimp.
Butterfly the shrimp by cutting a slit down the back of the shrimp.
Rinse under cold water and pat dry in paper towels.
Cover shrimp with the... - 40.81
Szechwan Garlic Prawns
1. In a small bowl, combine sugar, salt, soy sauce, water and sherry, and stir until dissolved.
2. In a wok heat oil. Add garlic, chilies and brown lightly.
3. Add prawns, a few at a time, and stir-fry about 2 minutes, until pink. Remove with a slotted spoon... - 29.9613
Coconut, Fish & Prawn Curry
This coconut fish and prawn curry is an indian preparation of curried prawn. Cooked with chili powder, turmeric and mustard seeds with coconut milk, the coconut fish and prawn curry also has haddock fillets in it and is best served with basmati rice and lime... - 43.2418
Fried Clams In Roasted Chili Paste
1. To clean, scrub clams with a light brush, and then soak them in 4 quarts of water mixed with 1/3 cup of salt for 15 min. Repeat 2-3 times.
2. For roasted chili paste, in wok heat oil, add shallots and garlic in it. Fry until golden brown.... - 99.6149
Unakka Chemeen Chamanthi
Unakka chemeen chamanthi is dry prawn chutney prepared and served during regular meals. This chammanthi is often carried during long trips due to its large shelf life. - 29.814
Classic Laksa Johor
Coconut lovers, pay attention! You are going to love this delicious Classic Laksa Johor which is rich in coconut. This is a South Malaysian dish which is healthy, tasty and makes a complete meal in itself. - 117.909
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 85.4911
1. Roast and powder red chillies. Roast and powder prawns. Pound maldive fish.
2. Peel and slice onions, chop garlic and ginger and slit green chillies. Extract 4 cups coconut milk.
3. Squeeze tamarind in coconut milk.
4. Heat half the oil in a pan. Fry half... - 42.5335
Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine egg white, cornstarch and salt in medium bowl.
Add shrimp and stir to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat to 375°F.
Add shrimp, one at a time... - 41.248
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
There is nothing to beat the rich taste of this seafood delight with a touch of Thai. Fresh shrimps cooked with an array of seafood like crab, mussels, bass and squid make this all the more delicious. Spicy and exotic, you can make it in minutes and gorge on... - 100.123
Fragrant Aubergine With Pork
1) In a wok with heated oil, deep fry the aubergine pieces for 1 minute.
2) Drain and set aside.
3) In the wok with 1 tablespoon oil, stir fry the pork pieces for 2 minutes.
4) Now add, dried prawns, spring onions, mushrooms, chili paste... - 44.0639
Singaporean Laksa Soup
Laksa is fusion between Chinese cuisine and Malay cuisine, which happened in Singapore. Laksa is a comfort food for Singaporean, as it is in itself a complete meal, with noodles, meat and soup. Laksa is also very popular in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.... - 51.8307
La Phet Thote (fermented Tea Salad)
One of the famous side-dishes of Myanmar is la phet thote. La Phet means pickled tea leaves and thote means salad. So if you translate in English, it'll be "Pickled Tea Leaves Salad". - 50.537
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
Learning to cook Thai Spicy Seafood Soup is easy if you know the proper way to add the ingredients. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 48.4602
Asian Nasi Goreng
Cook rice in boiling salted water until tender but not mushy.
Melt butter in a small saucepan and stir in chili peppers (they should be almost powdery).
Add peanuts and onions and cook slowly for 5 minutes.
Pour over the rice and add the cubed meat and... - 38.8157
Marinated Seafood Salad
1. Bring wine and lemon juice to the boil in a medium frying pan. Add chili, scallops and squid rings and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer scallops and squid to a medium bowl with a slotted spoon.
2. Add 1 cup of water to the pan juices and bring to the boil. Add... - 36.1492
Cantonese Chrysanthemum Hotpot
Slice steak and chicken thinly; arrange these and prawns on 6 individual plates with the vegetables.
Put broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and simmer.
Soak egg noodles in warm water 10 minutes, drain and put in a serving bowl.
Combine ingredients... - 39.5391
Mediterranean Fish Stew
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium flame.
2. Add garlic, sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add the fennel, sauté for about 5 minutes until soft.
4. Add chili and paprika, and pour in the wine.
5. Simmer until wine has... - 44.2195
Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 15 minutes.
Drain, return to pan and stir over a low heat until dry.
Peel and chop the onions; crush the garlic.
Seed and chop the pepper.
Heat the oil in a pan, and over a medium heat, fry the onions, garlic and... - 43.1076
Thai Glass Noodle Salad
This Thai Noodle Salad is simply delicious, packed with vibrant flavors. Succulent prawns, lean chopped chicken and glass noodles form the basis of this recipe but all the excitement comes from the vibrant dressing guaranteed to excite even the most jaded... - 100.345
1) Take a large saucepan and heat oil. Put shallots and garlic and stir fry until tender.
2) Stir in wine and passata. Now, add bay leaf, thyme and chilies.
3) Let the mixture boil and then cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir once in a... - 42.662
Heat the ghee on a moderate fire and lightly fry the tomatoes.
Add meat, fish or dhal or vegetable. (Prawns or chicken are recommended).
Simmer on a low fire till nearly dry.
Add the paste, turmeric and bay leaves: Keep stirring till completely dry; then add... - 38.3704