- » Dried Chili Prawn
Dried Chili Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried chili prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried chili prawn recipes.
Cucumber With Dried Prawns
. GETTING READY
1) Deseed cucumber and cut it diagonally.
2) In a pan, heat some oil.
3) Stir fry garlic and prawns for 1 minute.
4) Next add all ingredients, and cucumber.
5) Add corn flour to cucumber juice for thickening.
6) Serve with... - 41.9793
Garlic And Chili Prawns
Shell prawns carefully, leaving tails intact.
Remove vein with a sharp knife.
Wash prawns under cold running water and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Place in a deep glass or ceramic bowl.
Combine sambal oelek, garlic and half the oil in a blender.
Blend... - 34.4277
Simple Onion Prawn Curry
1.Boil the prawns with chili powder, turmeric powder and salt and keep it aside.(Do not use water unless needed as fresh prawns will get cooked on its own.
2.Heat a thick bottomed pan with oil.
3.Add onions, green chili, ginger garlic... - 0
Hot Pepper Prawns
1. Peel the shells of prawns and remove their fine digestive cord using small sharp knife.
2. Dry the prawns by pressing on kitchen paper.
3. Blend the cleaned prawns with salt, sesame oil and corn flour.
4. Take a large-frying pan and... - 46.9726
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 0
Spicy Andhra Prawn Masala
1. Wash and pressure cook the prawns with 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder, salt (about 1/2 tsp) and water. When done, strain the water and keep the cooked prawns aside.
2. Dry roast coriander seeds, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. Grind them to a... - 0
Prawn Masala Fry
1) Coat the prawns with salt and turmeric and let it sit for 30 minutes.
2) Roast coconut and fenugreek seeds until golden brown and then make a paste with chillies.
3) Now, in a wok heat oil and mustard seeds. Let it crackle.
4) Then, add prawns... - 39.6743
Prawn And Peas Mix
1) Coat salt and turmeric on the prawns and leave for 30 minutes.
2) Make ginger, garlic and chili paste. Coat prawns with this paste.
3) In a wok, heat oil and fry together onions and prawns until golden brown.
4) Then, add all the... - 43.2658
Prawn Bhaji Sukha
1) Coat prawns with salt and turmeric on prawns and keep aside for 30 minutes.
2) In a wok heat oil and fry onions until light golden.
3) Add prawns to the wok and cook until dry.
4) Add the remaining ingredients to the wok and close the wok with a... - 41.173
Prawns In Chilli Sauce
1. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2. Add spring onions and ginger and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
3. Add prawns, snap peas, chilli powder, tomato puree, salt, sugar and sherry and stir-fry briskly for 5 minutes.
4. Drizzle sesame... - 46.4589
Prawns In Coconut Curry
Seafood lovers are going to love this Prawns in coconut curry. This recipe is made by roasting coconut and adding spices from the Indian kitchen. You can serve this with rice or chapattis. - 102.787
Prawns In Chilli Sauce
Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan over a moderate heat.
Add the spring onions and ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the prawns, mangetout, chilli powder, tomato puree, salt, sugar and wine or sherry and stir-fry briskly for 5 minutes. - 33.4739
Chinese Stir Fried Prawns
Seafood recipes are quite popular in various cuisnes and China is one of them. Here is one interesting stir fried prawn recipe from China which is also known as Kam Heong prawns. Watch how the chefs make these juicy prawns… - 108.975
Tom Yam Goong
Delve into the rich flavor of traditional and favorite Thai hot and sour prawn soup! You can now learn to prepare this popular Thai dish following simple instructions given by our chef. The hot and sour taste of the soup with the combination of prawn would be... - 86.835
Shrimp Balado or Udang Balado, is an authentic Javanese dish. Majorly consisting of red chilies, makes it a fiery dish but a very honest dish, something you would love to have almost everyday. This dish has no pseudo beauty and extravagance attached to it... - 49.7786
1. To prepare the prawns remove the legs and tails by pulling them off with your fingers, but leave the body shells on.
2. Devein them and pat dry with kitchen paper.
3. In a preheated wok, heat the seasoned oil then blanch the prawns in... - 43.6624
King Prawn And Pasta
1. Cut the chili into fine julienne.
2. Wash, dry and peel any discolored outer leaves of the spring onions and cut into about 2cm diagonal lengths.
3. Wash and dry the dill. Put a few nice pieces aside for garnish and finely chop the... - 87.5238
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add broccoli and cook for 1 1/2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain, rinse under cold... - 38.8473
Kerala Red Prawns Curry With Kokum
This is one of those dishes that make me drool just by the thought or sight of it; definitely an irresistible one for any seafood lovers! Kokum, or Kodampuli as we call in Kerala, is a typical ingredient in most of the seafood preparations here. It adds a... - 0
Prawn And Pumpkin Curry
1) Soak tamarind in water for 10 minutes and then make pulp.
2) Fry together spices, coconut, whole onion and garlic until golden brown and then make a fine paste.
3) In a wok, heat oil and sautÃ© prawns until dry. Then, add pumpkin,... - 43.1576
1) Salt the prawns along with some turmeric and leave for 30 minutes.
2) Make a paste of coconut, small onion, coriander seeds and chillies.
3) Take a wok and heat oil. Now, fry onions until light golden in color.
4) Then add prawns and fry until... - 43.6099
Prawn And Vegetable Curry
1) Make a paste of chillies, coriander leaves, coconut, garlic and ginger.
2) Coat prawns with salt and turmeric and leave aside for about 30 minutes.
3) Wash cocums.
4) Take a wok, heat oil. Fry onions until soft.
5) Add prawns and... - 45.4664
Malabar Prawn Curry
My friend, who is a professional chef at Oberoi Hotel, gave me this Malabar Prawn Curry recipe. Malabar Prawn Curry is a delicious Indian seafood curry .It is very popular dish in Goa. It is included as a main dish in South Indian lunch and dinner menu .... - 49.8064
Honey Paprika Prawns
Whisk together the honey, paprika, Worcestershire, soya, thyme, chili, oil and sherry.
Shell and devein the shrimp.
Butterfly the shrimp by cutting a slit down the back of the shrimp.
Rinse under cold water and pat dry in paper towels.
Cover shrimp with the... - 38.601
Szechwan Garlic Prawns
1. In a small bowl, combine sugar, salt, soy sauce, water and sherry, and stir until dissolved.
2. In a wok heat oil. Add garlic, chilies and brown lightly.
3. Add prawns, a few at a time, and stir-fry about 2 minutes, until pink. Remove with a slotted spoon... - 32.2677
It’s a spicy Goan specialty, where prawns are cooked in an aromatic spice paste and served hot with rice. - 0
Coconut, Fish & Prawn Curry
This coconut fish and prawn curry is an indian preparation of curried prawn. Cooked with chili powder, turmeric and mustard seeds with coconut milk, the coconut fish and prawn curry also has haddock fillets in it and is best served with basmati rice and lime... - 44.7398
Jhinga Makhani Or Shrimp Or Prawn Makhani
This is a delicious gravy that you can make in a pressure cooker! Ingredients like onions, whole spices, red and green chilies, cashew nuts and tomatoes are pressure cooked and then ground to form the base of this mouth watering gravy. Inspired by the... - 0
Fried Clams In Roasted Chili Paste
1. To clean, scrub clams with a light brush, and then soak them in 4 quarts of water mixed with 1/3 cup of salt for 15 min. Repeat 2-3 times.
2. For roasted chili paste, in wok heat oil, add shallots and garlic in it. Fry until golden brown.... - 98.0038
Unakka Chemeen Chamanthi
Unakka chemeen chamanthi is dry prawn chutney prepared and served during regular meals. This chammanthi is often carried during long trips due to its large shelf life. - 28.1521
Classic Laksa Johor
Coconut lovers, pay attention! You are going to love this delicious Classic Laksa Johor which is rich in coconut. This is a South Malaysian dish which is healthy, tasty and makes a complete meal in itself. - 114.599
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 82.1868
1. Roast and powder red chillies. Roast and powder prawns. Pound maldive fish.
2. Peel and slice onions, chop garlic and ginger and slit green chillies. Extract 4 cups coconut milk.
3. Squeeze tamarind in coconut milk.
4. Heat half the oil in a pan. Fry half... - 40.6656
Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine egg white, cornstarch and salt in medium bowl.
Add shrimp and stir to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat to 375°F.
Add shrimp, one at a time... - 43.8504
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
There is nothing to beat the rich taste of this seafood delight with a touch of Thai. Fresh shrimps cooked with an array of seafood like crab, mussels, bass and squid make this all the more delicious. Spicy and exotic, you can make it in minutes and gorge on... - 96.8054
Fragrant Aubergine With Pork
1) In a wok with heated oil, deep fry the aubergine pieces for 1 minute.
2) Drain and set aside.
3) In the wok with 1 tablespoon oil, stir fry the pork pieces for 2 minutes.
4) Now add, dried prawns, spring onions, mushrooms, chili paste... - 44.5342
Singaporean Laksa Soup
Laksa is fusion between Chinese cuisine and Malay cuisine, which happened in Singapore. Laksa is a comfort food for Singaporean, as it is in itself a complete meal, with noodles, meat and soup. Laksa is also very popular in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.... - 50.5505
La Phet Thote (fermented Tea Salad)
One of the famous side-dishes of Myanmar is la phet thote. La Phet means pickled tea leaves and thote means salad. So if you translate in English, it'll be "Pickled Tea Leaves Salad". - 47.3919
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
Learning to cook Thai Spicy Seafood Soup is easy if you know the proper way to add the ingredients. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 46.8307
Asian Nasi Goreng
Cook rice in boiling salted water until tender but not mushy.
Melt butter in a small saucepan and stir in chili peppers (they should be almost powdery).
Add peanuts and onions and cook slowly for 5 minutes.
Pour over the rice and add the cubed meat and... - 40.5884
Marinated Seafood Salad
1. Bring wine and lemon juice to the boil in a medium frying pan. Add chili, scallops and squid rings and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer scallops and squid to a medium bowl with a slotted spoon.
2. Add 1 cup of water to the pan juices and bring to the boil. Add... - 35.8023
Cantonese Chrysanthemum Hotpot
Slice steak and chicken thinly; arrange these and prawns on 6 individual plates with the vegetables.
Put broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and simmer.
Soak egg noodles in warm water 10 minutes, drain and put in a serving bowl.
Combine ingredients... - 41.0105
Mediterranean Fish Stew
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium flame.
2. Add garlic, sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add the fennel, sauté for about 5 minutes until soft.
4. Add chili and paprika, and pour in the wine.
5. Simmer until wine has... - 44.0336
Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 15 minutes.
Drain, return to pan and stir over a low heat until dry.
Peel and chop the onions; crush the garlic.
Seed and chop the pepper.
Heat the oil in a pan, and over a medium heat, fry the onions, garlic and... - 42.5497
Thai Glass Noodle Salad
This Thai Noodle Salad is simply delicious, packed with vibrant flavors. Succulent prawns, lean chopped chicken and glass noodles form the basis of this recipe but all the excitement comes from the vibrant dressing guaranteed to excite even the most jaded... - 97.0949
1) Take a large saucepan and heat oil. Put shallots and garlic and stir fry until tender.
2) Stir in wine and passata. Now, add bay leaf, thyme and chilies.
3) Let the mixture boil and then cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir once in a... - 42.5255
Heat the ghee on a moderate fire and lightly fry the tomatoes.
Add meat, fish or dhal or vegetable. (Prawns or chicken are recommended).
Simmer on a low fire till nearly dry.
Add the paste, turmeric, coconut and bay leaves: Keep stirring till completely dry;... - 39.6764
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 48.2582
Szechuan Noodles is a delicious and easy to prepare dish. My family loves this spicy noodle dish and so I serve it quiet often. Cook a Szechuan Noodles in no time by following this recipe. - 37.8558
Shrimp With Hot Sauce
1. Peel and devein shrimp and pat dry
2. Mix egg white, sherry, salt and cornstarch and also add shrimp and marinate 30 minutes
3. Add oil to wok and heat, when hot, add shrimp and stir-fry until 90% cooked
4. Drain shrimp and set aside,... - 44.2309
Meen Achar/ fish pickle is a very pricy dish on palette of Keralite non-vegetarian food lovers. Fishes such as seer fish, sardine, prawns, butter fish, pomphret, anchovies, are some of the popular kinds of fish used for making this pickle. - 32.0637
Hakka Style Stuffed Tofu
1. Preparing the yong tau foo filling by cleaning and deveining the prawns.
2. Rinse the salted fish and break the fish into small flakes. If necessary, grate the fish to acquire the right consistency.
3. Peel and dice the water chestnuts into... - 43.7246
Mongolian Hot Pot
1. Remove the stalks from the spinach and wash them well.
2. For the bean thread (transparent) noodles, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes and then drain and cut into 5inch, 12-5cm length.
3. In a small bowl put all the ingredients for the dipping... - 44.7906
Homemade Kung Pao Shrimp
Have you been looking for the authentic kung pao shrimp recipe? your search ends right here. Watch this video to learn a detailed procedure to prepare Easy Kung Pao Shrimp. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this. - 106.359
Tomates Rellenos Ria De Arosa
Wash and dry tomatoes.
Cut a small lid from the top of each; scoop out tomato pulp and save it for later use.
Remove heads and peel from raw shrimp.
Crush heads and peel in mortar.
Cut shrimp into small pieces and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Put cleaned clams... - 43.2662
Kheema (mutton Mince) Biryani
Not many try making biryani with ground meat, but today I went ahead and tried that. If you are looking for a quick yet very tasty one dish meal, this will surely be more than satisfying. Feel free to substitute kheema with mutton or chicken pieces, if you... - 0