- » Dried Chestnut
Dried Chestnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried chestnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried chestnut recipes.
Braised Chicken With Dried Chestnuts
Braised Chicken With Dried Chestnuts does make a great dish. I learned to make this Braised Chicken With Dried Chestnuts dish by my own and thought of sharing the same with you. Try it today! - 34.7547
Duck With Dried Chestnuts
Rinse bird and pat dry; rub cavity with salt.
Place duck or chicken in a large kettle or Dutch oven; add 1 cup water.
Stir in chestnuts, onion, soy sauce, dry sherry, hot bean sauce, sugar, gingerroot, and garlic.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Simmer, covered,... - 38.5191
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms
Everyone at home loves this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms recipe. The chestnuts and mushrooms do make a great addition to the chicken in this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms dish. Let me know how it goes! - 38.6218
Barley With Chestnuts And Dried Fruit
1. Boil water and add barley.
2. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 50 minutes till the barley gets tender and water is well absorbed.
3. Add olive oil, black pepper and salt. Stir well.
4. In a 2 quart pot add the peeled chestnuts, water and chile... - 44.6269
Sherried Chicken With Dry White Wine And Water Chestnuts
1. Arrange chicken breast halves skin sides up with thickest parts to outside in baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches. Pour margarine over chicken; generously sprinkle with paprika. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (100%) 10 minutes; rotate dish 1/2... - 30.1928
1. If fresh nuts are used, make gashes in the flat side of each. Boil about twenty minutes in water to cover and drain. Remove the shell and inner skin. Return to pot, cover and boil in water to cover until tender, about five minutes. Drain and press through... - 33.598
Chestnut Stuffing With Chestnut Puree
Fry the bacon gently in its own fat for 3 to 5 minutes, until crisp. Drain and add the rest of the ingredients, binding with the beaten egg. Makes enough for a 4.5 kg (10 lb) oven-ready turkey. Note: Chestnut puree may be made from fresh, canned or dried... - 27.525
Chestnut & Brussels Sprout Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Lay tenderloin out flat and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
Mix remaining ingredients and spread on meat.
Roll up crosswise and tie.
Put on rack in baking pan and bake in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to slow... - 34.6514
Stir Fried Prawns With Water Chestnuts And Mangetout
1. In a wok, toast sesame seeds over a moderate heat for 1-2 minutes.
2. Keep aside in a plate.
3. In the hot wok, add groundnut or vegetable oil and sesame oil.
4. Heat over moderate heat until hot but not smoking.
5. Add spring onions, ginger, snap... - 48.5839
Mash up the chestnut puree with the flavouring liquid; if using orange or lemon juice, grate in some rind too.
Orange liqueurs are excellent additions but you can also use brandies or black rum (especially good with goose).
The sharper eaux-de-vie,... - 34.1986
Loin Of Pork With Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
Ensure that the butcher has chined the loin (that is, sawn through the ribs at the spine end so that you can carve the meat easily when it is cooked).
Insert a sharp-pointed knife under some of the scoring made for crackling and insert the bay leaves, which... - 41.2004
Oriental Chicken And Water Chestnuts
1) Preheat oven to 500° F.
2) Take regular weight aluminum foil and tear off four 14 x 12 inch sheets from it. Oil lower half of the sheet with vegetable oil.
3) On the oiled portion of each sheet, place 1/8 red pepper, water... - 48.1664
Water Chestnut Dip
1.Chop green pepper's top and take the seeds out of them.
2.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3.In a pan, heat water with salt and cook greenpeppers in it for 5 minutes.
4.Once done, strain and put aside.
5.In a separate bowl, mix ground... - 42.2765
Red Cabbage With Chestnuts
Red Cabbage With Chestnuts is sinply awesome. The Vinegar with chestnuts gives the Red Cabbage With Chestnuts a different taste. - 39.8226
Water Chestnut Celery Stuffing
Prepare stuffing mix according to directions on package for moist stuffing.
Add celery, onion, water chestnuts, and pars ley flakes; toss lightly to mix.
Lightly spoon stuffing into body and neck cavities of bird (do not pack). - 24.5207
Chocolate Chestnut Gateau
Break the chocolate into pieces, put in a bowl and melt with the butter in the microwave oven for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add the egg yolks, sour cream (creme fraiche), cognac and cane sugar syrup to the chestnut puree, beating with a wooden spoon.
Add the melted... - 48.2099
Soup With Chestnut Custard
Fresh in season.
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Beat egg with egg yolks until light.
Stir in cream and chestnut puree.
Add nutmeg, sugar and salt.
Turn into a shallow greased baking dish.
Set in pan of hot water and bake until custard is firm.
Cut the cooled... - 44.2975
Rinse the raisins (sultanas) under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Put 2 oz (50 g/2 oz) in a bowl with the cognac.
Set the rest aside.
Heat in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl... - 45.8051
Chestnut Cream Gateau
Put the chestnut puree in a bowl, add the sour cream (creme fraiche) and vanilla and mix well.
Add the egg yolks and mix thoroughly.
Oil the base of a 7 inch (18 cm) souffle mold (mould) and line with a circle of oiled non-stick parchment (greaseproof... - 47.1568
Chestnut Cream Cake
Melt the butter in a large bowl for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add the chestnut puree, ground almonds and 4 egg yolks to the melted butter.
Sift the cocoa powder and yeast into the mixture.
Add the chopped orange zest (peel) and mix thoroughly.
Grease the base of a 7... - 45.9277
Water Chestnuts With Bacon
Wrap 1/2 slice bacon around each water chestnut; fasten with toothpick.
Place water chestnuts in ovenproof dish; brush with mixture of soy sauce and sherry.
Bake at 350Â°F 15 to 20 minutes. - 22.9112
Braised Pork With Chestnuts
Cover dried chestnuts with hot water, let stand for 1 hour, then drain.
Remove any skin from the creases.
Cover again with water, simmer for 1 hour, then drain.
If using fresh chestnuts, cut a slit on the flat side, then boil in water to cover for 10... - 38.2148
Peas With Water Chestnuts
1. In skillet, add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
2. Add the green onions, peas, water chestnuts and italian seasoning. Allow the mix to simmer for 5 mins uncovered. The liquid will begin to evaporate.
3. Remove from heat, drain the... - 33.2175
Glazed Whole Chestnuts
1. Soak chestnuts overnight in water to cover. Drain, shell and dry.
2. Combine sugar and honey and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until the mixture dissolves and is syrup-like.
3. Add chestnuts and cook, covered, over very low heat until tender... - 22.1235
Celery With Water Chestnuts
Celery With Water Chestnuts is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare Celery With Water Chestnuts wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 41.7854
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F/Gas mark 5.
To peel the chestnuts, make a small slit in the pointed end.
Place them in a pan, cover with boiling water and leave for 5 minutes.
Remove them from the water, one at a time, and peel off the thick outer skin... - 44.3653
Creamy Chestnut Savory
1) In a pan, steam the soaked chestnuts for about 30 minutes until they are soft.
2) Alternately, slit the skins of the fresh chestnuts, steam for about 40 minutes and immediately peel them.
3) In a covered pan, gently saute the onion and celery in the... - 47.5591
1) In a bowl, cover the chestnuts with water and soak overnight.
2) Drain, shell and dry the chestnuts.
3) In a saucepan, combine sugar and honey.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring frequently.
5) Add the chestnuts and cook for 2... - 35.5094
Chestnut Stuffing With Brandy
1) Slit skin on flat side of the chestnuts.
2) Preheat hot oven (400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6).
3) Put the chestnuts in a roasting tin. Roast in batches as they peel better when hot.
4) Keep chestnuts in oven for 10 minutes until skin... - 42.5628
Cream Of Chestnut Soup
Cream Of Chestnut Soup! Doesn€™t it sound tasty? For all those who love a rich and yummy bowl of soup the Cream Of Chestnut Soup is god given. At home the soup bowls are licked clean, at parties they never stop asking for another serving. Try this amazing... - 42.4065
1. If you are using fresh chestnuts, use a small sharp knife to slit the shell of each chestnut across the rounded side. Put them into a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Lift out the... - 35.2103
Garlic Braised Pigeons With Chestnuts
Remove the legs of the pigeons and then, cutting along the base of the rib cage, separate the backs from the breasts.
Brown the breasts in butter, or a mixture of butter and oil, and remove them from the pan.
Brown the legs and backs and set aside.
Add the... - 44.3276
Chestnut Mandarin Cream
Drain and dry the chestnuts and mince or grate on a fine shredder.
Mix with the next 4 ingredients, then fold in 1 cup of whipped cream.
Chill until serving time.
Divide orange segments between 6 small lacquer bowls or comports.
Top with scoops of chestnut... - 33.6995
Creamed Sprouts And Chestnuts
1) In 2 pints of water, boil chestnuts or in a steamer, steam them for 30 minutes until tender and keep aside warm in a pan.
2) Else bake the fresh chestnuts for 20 minutes in a tin on top shelf of a hot oven after making a slit in skins. Discard... - 45.4272
1 Using a sharp knife, score the chestnuts.
2 In a pan, cook the apricots in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
3 Or, in a frying pan with 1/2 oz fat, heat the apricots for 4 to 5 minutes.
4 Remove the skins and peel.
5 ... - 38.9311
Peel the chestnuts and boil in water.
Skin them carefully, then cook them in sugar until they become dry on the outside - 15.641
Red Cooked Chicken With Chestnuts
Red Cooked Chicken With Chestnuts recipe is ismple and easy to prepare. You can serve this unique dish for parties and I assure it will be loved by all. The unique taste of Red Cooked Chicken With Chestnuts never fails to surprise and please anyone who eats it - 40.3951
1. If fresh nuts are used, make gashes in the flat side of each. Boil about twenty minutes in water to cover and drain. Remove the shell and inner skin. Return to pot, cover and boil in water to cover until tender, about five minutes. Drain and press through... - 37.3493
Braised Pork With Chestnuts Mushrooms And Ginkgo Nuts
Iknew Pork, Mushrooms and Nuts would make a perfect combo for any dish and my Braised Pork With Chestnuts Mushrooms And Ginkgo Nuts recipe stands proof to it. It stays in our mouth even long after we have tasted it. Check it out! - 34.0797
Bacon-wrapped Water Chestnuts
1 Drain and dry water chestnuts. Mix with hoisin sauce. Cut each bacon slice into strips long enough to wrap around each chestnut. Secure with toothpick.
2 Arrange on a foil-covered tray. Roast at 425°F (220°C) for 10-15 minutes until bacon is crisp. - 19.4322
Chinese Leaf With Chestnuts And Bacon
1. Soak the chestnuts and mushrooms together in boiling water to cover for 30 minutes. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of the water.
2. Discard the mushroom stalks. Chop the mushroom caps and chestnuts roughly.
3. Mix the sherry, soy sauce, sugar, cornflour... - 35.9502
Pork Kebabs With Prunes And Chestnuts
1. Make 1.5 cm / 1/4 inch pieces out of the pork and place in a bowl with prunes.
2. In a jug, mix the Cognac, oil and rosemary and pour over the meat.
3. Toss to coat and marinate overnight with cover in the refrigerator.
4. Soak dried chestnuts in... - 40.8284
Glazed Chestnut Balls
1. Prepare chestnut balls with honey as in steps 1 and 2 above.
2. Bring water to a boil; then stir in sugar and cream of tartar. Cook over medium-low heat, without further stirring, until the syrup begins to darken.
3. Remove pan from heat and set at once in... - 21.2679
Chicken With Chestnuts
Soak dried chestnuts overnight and then simmer in boiling water for 20 minutes.
For fresh chestnuts, remove the skins by making an incision in the top of the shell and putting into boiling water for 5 minutes.
Then simmer in fresh boiling water for 10... - 45.4183
Stewed Chicken With Chestnuts And Lettuce
Yummy Stewed Chicken With Chestnuts is an exquisite and well flavored chicken preparation that you wouldn't wanna miss! This delicious dish is the stuff meant for kings!! You really need to try this wonderful recipe for Stewed Chicken With Chestnuts. - 48.2391
Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
1 Drain and dry water chestnuts. Mix with hoisin sauce. Cut each bacon slice into strips long enough to wrap around each chestnut. Secure with toothpick.
2 Arrange on a foil-covered tray. Roast at 425°F (220°C) for 10-15 minutes until bacon is crisp. - 24.54
Chestnut And Mushroom Bake
1. Put the chestnuts into a large saucepan and pour over the water. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until soft. Drain, reserve the stock, and mash the chestnuts or grind in a blender or food processor.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a... - 34.1709
Stir Fried Cauliflower With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts
This Stir Fried Cauliflower With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts dish reminds me of the similar stir fried dishes in the Chinese restaurant nearby. I added water chestnuts to this Stir Fried Cauliflower With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts recipe and they really... - 39.6925
Chestnut Souffle is a mouth-watering desser recipe. Try this easy to bake souffle recipe; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this irresistible Chestnut Souffle dish. - 44.2771
Sweetbreads With Chestnuts & Mushrooms
Soak the sweetbreads for at least 4 hours in cold water, changing it every hour and adding a little salt to encourage the final traces of blood to float free.
Put the sweetbreads into a saucepan with a squeeze of lemon juice and bring slowly to the boil,... - 47.1613
Braised Chestnut Chicken
Braised Chestnut Chicken will be loved by all. Try making this amazingly delicious Braised Chestnut Chicken Chinese recipe at home. Do tell me if you liked it! - 36.4451
Chestnut & Bacon Cake
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then fry the onions and two-thirds of the bacon, covered, for 10 mins until the onions are very soft. Once cool enough to handle, mix with the chopped chestnuts, sausage meat,... - 35.0091
Celery With Water Chestnuts
Trim the celery, then slice into 1-inch pieces.
Put into a large saucepan, add the chicken broth, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and cook until the celery is almost tender but still slightly crisp, about 10 minutes.
Blend the cornstarch with cold water and... - 40.7022
Braised Chinese Lettuce And Chestnuts
I never know how such a simple recipe of Braised Chinese Lettuce And Chestnuts can taste so awesome. There are still many people who rave about this Braised Chinese Lettuce And Chestnuts I made at home for a get-together party. Worth your time! - 34.1743
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts has a fine taste. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts gets its taste from turkey stuffed with chest nut filling. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.4763
Split the chestnuts and boil them in water for 10 minutes.
Remove and discard the skin and process the chestnuts until finely chopped .
Add just enough milk to cover, and cook until tender.
Cut the bread into small pieces, add to the chestnuts with the... - 29.3784
Shrimps With Chestnuts
Shrimps With Chestnuts is a deleicious seafood dish that you can make in jiffy. There are no extra trills or flairs involved in the cooking process and the results are super delicious. Try the Shrimps With Chestnuts and prepare to be surprised by the ease... - 31.416
Duck With Chestnuts
This irresistible Duck With Chestnuts is what you should try with rice or noodle dishes if you want to have a memorable meal ! Just try and tell me if you agree with what I say about this Duck with Chestnuts ! - 36.9651
Celery With Water Chestnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Trim celery and cut into 1-inch pieces.
3. In a large saucepan add chicken broth, basil, salt and pepper.
4. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
5. In a bowl mix cornstarch with water.
6. Add it to the stock and... - 43.6744
Green Beans With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Wash the beans and cut off the ends. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1-quart saucepan and add the beans. Cook, covered, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until just tender. Drain the beans and set aside.
2.... - 33.0674
Pork With Chestnuts
Pork With Chestnuts is a simple and easy to make pork recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this dish is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the Pork With Chestnuts dish is simply heaven! - 38.6712
Dilled Limas With Water Chestnuts
Mix all ingredients in 1 -quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until tender, 4 to 6 minutes longer.
Let stand 5 minutes. - 24.6201
Split the chestnut shells, put in boiling salted water and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
Now shell the chestnuts, and peel them.
If the peeling is difficult, as it sometimes is, then boil the shelled chestnuts again for a few minutes.
Throw this water away.
When... - 29.4235
Boil the chestnuts in water for about 8 minutes and remove the skins while still warm.
Put the skinned chestnuts in a saucepan with the stock and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the chestnuts are tender and nearly all the stock is absorbed.
Chop the chestnuts... - 23.1927
Water Chestnut Stuffing
Saute onion, green pepper, and celery in butter until limp.
Combine with the bread cubes, water chestnuts, soy, and ginger; toss lightly.
If the mixture is very dry, add a little hot water to moisten slightly. - 28.6033
1. Boil, remove shells and skins on chestnuts.
2. Mash or dice the chestnuts and add to the bread crumbs. Add salt and pepper.
3. Heat the butter, saute the onion in it 1 or 2 minutes; then add the cream or evaporated milk and heat until just lukewarm.
4. Add... - 31.4457
1.Remove the peel of chestnuts.
2.Put the chestnuts in little amount of milk and simmer until they turn tender.
3.Sieve the chestnuts and combine with breadcrumbs, butter, herbs and eggs.
4.Stir in salt and pepper and pinch of dry... - 37.0896
Stir Fried Snow Peas With Water Chestnuts
Stir Fried Snow Peas With Water Chestnuts is one of the tastiest dishes I have come across. Just the thought of this yummy vegetable and shrimp dish is making my mouth water. Don't you just have to try the Stir Fried Snow Peas With Water Chestnuts now? - 45.5876
Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
1) In a pot add in the red cabbage head. Cover the pot with boiling water. Pour in the vermouth. Allow the cabbage to rest in the mixture for about 15 minutes.
2) In a large skillet, melt the butter. Add in the cabbage. Saute till it... - 49.4709
Roast Turkey With Glazed Chestnuts
Taste this wonderfully prepared Roast Turkey with Glazed Chestnuts - an excellent way to make an ordinary meal great! This ordinary, yer extra scrumptious recipe of Roast Turkey with Glazed Chestnuts is thus a must try! - 46.7962
Chocolate Chestnut Bombe
Chill a 1.5 litre/2 1/2 pint bombe mould in the freezer then line with the softened ice cream, smoothing it to make a neat cavity.
Return to the freezer.
To make the filling, drop the chestnuts into boiling water and parboil them for 10 minutes.
Remove from... - 46.6957
Cauliflower, Water Chestnuts And Mushrooms
Cauliflower, Water Chestnuts And Mushrooms is an exquisite chinese dish that is both delicious and filling.The Cauliflower, Water Chestnuts And Mushrooms is a perfect vegeterian dish to add to your party menu.I usually serve the Cauliflower, Water Chestnuts... - 40.8646
Cauliflower, Water Chestnuts And Mushrooms ( Chinese )
Soak the mushrooms in warm water for 20 minutes, drain but keep the water.
Cut off the mushroom stalks, then slice.
Divide the cauliflower into flowerets, put into a saucepan, pour on enough boiling water to cover completely and leave to stand in this water... - 36.6074
Deep Fried Chestnut Balls With Cranberry Dipping Sauce
In a heavy saucepan cook the onion and the garlic in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened, add the chestnuts, the broth, the cayenne, the cloves, and salt and pepper to taste, and simmer the mixture, covered, just sti - 23.8378
Brussels Sprouts With Chestnuts
1. Prepare chestnuts and remove skins.
2. Halve or quarter any large nuts.
3. Cover with stock, add celery, and boil about 20 minutes or until nuts are just tender.
4. Separately, cook sprouts in stock or salted water until tender.
5. Drain, and return to the... - 36.6918
Wild Mushroom Chestnut And Pumpkin Bisque
1. Take a heavy saucepan, add butter, place on medium heat to melt it. Sauté celery, onion, garlic, carrot, parsley, pumpkin, pepper, allspice and bay leaves, stirring once in a while, till vegetables turn soft.
2. Mix reconstituted, fresh mushrooms... - 38.8697
Roast Capon With Chestnut Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse the capon, dry and apply salt inside and outside.
3. Using chestnut dressing, stuff capon, close using skewers and truss.
4. Arrange the capon with breast side facing up and top with bacon.
5. Without... - 41.1337
Hare With Prunes And Chestnuts
Cover bottom of baker with layers of pork or bacon slices, onions and carrots.
Add pieces of hare.
Moisten with wine and water.
Close and bake 2 1/2 hours.
Remove clay baker from oven, arrange prunes and chestnuts around pieces of hare.
Close and bake... - 37.7292
1. Heat oil in a large pot.
2. Add onion, parsley and carrot and saute.
3. Mix in broth along with bay leaf, sugar, marjoram, chestnuts and basil.
4. Allow the mixture to simmer for 25 minutes to allow chestnuts to turn tender.
5. Take off from heat... - 42.6948
Brussel Sprouts With Water Chestnuts
1. Prepare the brussels sprouts, cutting away any discolored leaves and cutting a small cross in the stalk.
2. Open a small tin of water chestnuts and drain off any liquid.
3. Rinse under cold water and dry on kitchen paper.
4. Cut the water... - 89.1747
Grilled Chicken Over Chestnut Compote
1. Preheat a 12-inch stovetop grill pan.
2. Mince 1 of the garlic cloves, and with the tip of a chef's knife, make a paste by rubbing the garlic with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the sage. Mix this with the vinegar in a small bowl. Make shallow slashes... - 34.1737
Pork And Chestnut Stew
In a heavy pan, brown the pork in the lard.
Add the garlic and onion, let them color lightly, sprinkle with the flour, stir until the flour is lightly browned and pour in the wine.
Add enough stock or water to cover the meat, and season with salt and... - 33.5357
Maple Glazed Brussels Sprouts With Chestnuts
If fresh chestnuts are used, preheat the oven to 375°F and score the chestnuts at the base with a paring knife.
Toast the chestnuts on a baking sheet in the oven for about ten minutes until the meat shrinks from the shell.
Shell and skin the chestnuts while... - 35.0207
Rabbit With Sherried Chestnuts
1) Wash the rabbit and place on paper towels.
2) In a bowl, add chestnuts and pour in sherry till chestnuts ae completely soaked. Keep aside.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Add the rabbit and brown well all over.
5) Mix in the onion,... - 40.8493
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts With Chestnuts
Melt margarine in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add shallots and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add sprouts; saute 3 minutes.
Add wine and water; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Uncover; cook over medium heat 1 minute or until most... - 34.8537
Steamed Beef Bales With Water Chestnuts
1 Place rice in a bowl, cover with water and soak for 1-1 1/2 hours. Drain well and spread out on a tray to dry.
2 Combine steak, green onions, ginger, water chestnuts, egg, soy sauce and sherry; mix until well blended. Form mixture into balls about 1 1/2... - 31.7754
Steamed Beef Baus With Water Chestnuts
1 Place rice in a bowl, cover with water and soak for 1 -1 1/2 hours. Drain well and spread out on a tray to dry.
2 Combine steak, green onions, ginger, water chestnuts, egg, soy sauce and sherry; mix until well blended. Form mixture into balls about 1 1/2... - 37.0515
1) Preheat oven moderately.
2) In a baking tin heat fresh chestnuts until outer skin bursts and inner fine skin can be rubbed off.
3) In a pan boil water and cook chestnuts until tender.
4) Rub through wire sieve and keep in a bowl.
5)... - 39.2606
Meaty Chestnut Stuffing
Chestnut Stuffing is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Chestnut Stuffing; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 30.5148
Roast Capon With Chestnut Dressing
Looking for an easy homemade Chicken recipe, why not give this Roast Capon with Chestnut Dressing a try! Extremely simple and incredibly easy, it is needless to say that this Roast Capon with Chestnut Dressing is also appetizingly inviting! - 39.6345
Chestnut Mushroom Stuffing
1. In a heavy, large skillet, sauté garlic, celery and onions in butter on moderate heat for 8 to 10 minutes for them to turn golden. Mix in parsley, mushrooms, sage, pepper, thyme and salt and stirring occasionally heat the mixture for 8 to 10... - 41.1626
Braised Chestnuts And Lentils
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add mushrooms, shallots, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add lentils, chestnuts, 1/2 cup water, the wine, and broth mix and stir... - 29.6639
Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion; saute 4 minutes.
Add celery and carrot; saute 6 minutes.
Add potato and next 5 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 40 minutes.
Place chestnut mixture in a blender; cover and... - 38.0522
I originally made this Chestnut Stuffing for my spouse but I can't stop eating it now! It is an ideal stuffing. You will love this delicious Chestnut Stuffing recipe for your vegetables! Dont miss it, Try it! - 47.691
Spiced Chestnut Stuffing
1) In a skillet, saute the celery and onions in butter, until tender.
2) Then stir in the chestnuts and saute for another for 5 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix the bread cubes, salt, pepper, parsley flakes, sage, rosemary leaves and nutmeg... - 42.9729
Stewed Chicken With Chestnuts
To peel chestnuts, first remove a thin strip from one side.
Place in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil and boil for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat.
Work with 2 or 3 at a time, leaving the remainder in the hot water.
Peel off the shells and then the thin... - 41.3954
Chestnut And Chocolate Cake
1) Grease the sandwich tins and line the bases with non-stick (silicone) cooking paper.
2) Heat the oven at 350°F or Mark 4.
3) Skin, cook, and sieve the chestnuts.
4) Check the weight of the sieved chestnuts and use only 8 oz.
5) In... - 45.986
Chicken Livers With Water Chestnuts
Rinse chicken livers and dry on absorbent paper.
Cut each in half.
Heat butter and oil together until hot.
Add livers and stir-fry over low heat, about 1 minute.
Add next four ingredients and cool.
Meanwhile, drain water chestnuts and slice 1/8 inch... - 39.4762
Braised Chestnuts With Chinese Cabbage
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the shrimp, ginger, chestnuts and mushrooms and stir over moderate heat for 2 minutes.
Add the cabbage and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Pour in the stock, soy sauce and sherry.
Add the sugar and cook over low heat for... - 36.0629
Chocolate Chestnut Torte
Make the torte: Line the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan with wax paper, grease the paper, and dust the pan with flour, knocking out the excess.
In a food processor puree the chestnuts with the butter and the rum, scraping down the sides, until the... - 39.7604
Dried Chestnut Recipes By Category