- » Dried Cherry Cranberry Loaf
Dried Cherry Cranberry Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried cherry cranberry loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried cherry cranberry loaf recipes.
Dried Cherry Mini Loaves
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cloves and keep aside.
3) In a mixing bowl, add sugar, 3/4 cup butter, brown sugar, honey and vanilla and mix well.
4) Beat at a medium speed... - 49.2799
Indian Cranberry Bread
1 In a large bowl, stir together the yeast, water, and molasses.
Let stand for 5 minutes or until foamy.
Beat in the all-purpose flour, milk powder, and salt until smooth.
Stir in the whole-wheat flour and cornmeal until a soft dough forms.
Knead until smooth... - 43.6734
Cranberry Orange Fruit Bread
Sift first five ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
Mix orange juice, grated rind and melted butter in a measuring cup.
Add enough boiling water to make 2/3 cup.
Combine this with beaten egg.
Stir liquid into dry ingredients.
Fold in nuts, cranberries and... - 41.7708
Black Forest Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
stir in cherries; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine hot water and coffee granules in a bowl; stir well.
Add buttermilk and next 5 ingredients, Stirring well with a whisk.
Add to... - 38.6842
The Best Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and ginger, and stir to mix well. Add the honey, egg substitute, and vanilla extract, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the fruit.
2. Coat two 5 3/4-x-3 1/4-inch loaf... - 35.6176
Rosh Hashanah Challah
A trio of Challah breads for Rosh Hashanah. "The sound of the shofar, the ram's horn that trumpets in the New Year at synagogues everywhere, is the unique sound of Rosh Hashanah. It stirs the soul. A freshly cut wedge of this challah, liberally dipped in new... - 53.3451