- » Dried Cannellini Beans
Dried Cannellini Beans Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Dried Cannellini Beans recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Dried Cannellini Beans recipes.
Cannellini Beans Vegan Style
Attention all the vegan diet followers! Here's a brilliant recipe that you must not miss. In this video the Chef shares her latest Cannelini Beans Vegan Style recipe that you must try. Click on the play button now. - 97.9478
Cannellini Alla Catania
1 Pick over beans and rinse.
Cover beans with water in a large kettle; bring to boiling; cover; cook 2 minutes; remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
Pour into an electric slow cooker (Or cover beans with water in slow cooker and soak overnight at room... - 36.8739
Cannellini And Green Bean Salad
1. In a medium saucepan, cover the soaked and drained cannellini beans with 2 inches of water. Add the bay leaf, thyme sprig and onion half and bring to a simmer. Simmer over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally and adding more water to cover as... - 31.5262
Cannellini Bean Hummus
1) In a pot, place the dried beans.
2) Add enough water to cover the beans and bring to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat, and simmer until the beans turn tender, for 45 minutes.
4) Drain well and cool the beans.
5) Transfer the cooled beans... - 46.4848
Cannellini Bean And Prosciutto Salad
Who won't like to eat an appetizing salad. Here is an excellent video that displays how cannellini bean and prosciutto salad can be easily made at home. The chef speaks about the nutritional aspects of the salad and the amazing flavors that makes the it all... - 106.223
Panfried Pickerel With Cannellini Bean Salad
Today we're making Pan fried Pickerel with Cannellini Bean Salad. This makes for a nice and easy weekday dinner that I'm gonna show you how to do right now on The Aimless Cook! - 118.404
Cannellini Beans With Tomatoes
1. In. a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir onion, garlic, and oil often until onion is slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
2. Set aside 1/2 cup of the tomatoes and add the remainder to onion mixture. Stir often until tomatoes begin to soften,... - 20.6815
Cannellini Beans With Potatoes And Vegetables
1. Place the potatoes and water or broth in a microwave-safe bowl, cover, and microwave on high for 4 minutes or until the potatoes are just tender.
2. Add the peas to the potatoes, cover, and microwave on high for 2 minutes more.
3. Drain peas and... - 36.187
Cannellini Beans With Tuna
1. Take a salad bowl and add beans into. Stir in scallions, garlic, dried oregano, parsley, red wine vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil and combine well. Season with salt and pepper as per the taste preferences.
2. Flake the tuna into big chunks using... - 37.6961
Cannellini Bean Salad
1. Take a blender and add bread slices and whir it into crumbs.
2. Stir in scallion,garlic cloves, dried oregano, parsley, red wine vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil into the blender and run at high speed for about minute. Season with salt and... - 40.066
Cannellini Bean Salad
In a large bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes, peppers, onions, parsley and mozzarella.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, vinegar, garlic, lemon rind, thyme and black pepper.
Pour over the salad and toss well.
Serve chilled or at room... - 40.0243
Cannellini Bean Soup
Oh what a great recipe! I make it all the time, it is perfect for lunches or light dinners. - 117.494
Baked Cannellini Beans
In skillet cook onion and garlic in cooking oil till onion is tender.
Stir in cannellini beans, tomatoes, salami, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Turn mixture into a 2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, in 350° oven for 50 minutes.
Sprinkle with provolone cheese;... - 32.1393
Farfalle With Sausage, Cannellini Beans, And Kale
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid; keep warm.
Drain sun-dried tomatoes in a small sieve over a bowl, reserving 2 teaspoons tomato oil; slice tomatoes.
Heat a Dutch oven over medium... - 44.6367
Cannellini Salad Giardeniera
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the tomatoes and water.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 1 minute, or until the tomatoes are plumped.
4) Now, dice the tomatoes, reserving the... - 48.0231
Cannellini Pilaf is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Cannellini Pilaf to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 43.6063
White Bean Dip With Pistachio And Cilantro
You can never have too many dip recipes. Dips are easy to make and they’re a lifesaver when you have unexpected company. This White Bean Dip with Pistachio and Cilantro has bright, fresh-tasting flavors. It uses cilantro and coriander seeds, which are the... - 125.256
White Bean Pesto Dip
What more fullfilling can it get for lovers of beans than a white bean rich side to accompany their favorite snacks! Thanks to Chef Evanne's outdoor tour to Linabelle's Gourmet Garlic Farm to share intuitive information about garlic. Pita chips or fresh... - 116.406
Penne With Chicken, Cannellini, And Broccoli Rabe
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in olive oil over medium-high... - 29.8694
Chicken And Cannellini Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Dry chicken with paper towels.
Bake on rack in roasting pan 15 minutes, turning once.
Remove and discard skin.
Spray a saucepan that has an ovenproof handle, or a 1 1/2-quart flameproof casserole, with nonstick cooking spray.
Add onion... - 45.5765
Cannellini And Penne Soup
1. Discard sausage casings. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, break meat into chunks with a spoon. Add onion and garlic and stir often until onion is limp, about 5 minutes.
2. Add broth, tomato sauce, wine, oregano, pasta, and 2 cups water. Stirring... - 31.9954
Tuna And Cannellini Salad
Place beans in serving bowl.
Add scallions, garlic , herbs, vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss lightly.
In small bowl, break tuna into small chunks with a fork; add to bean mixture and toss just enough to blend.
Garnish with tomato... - 32.3723
Cannellini In Caper Vinaigrette
Drain and rinse the beans.
Combine them with the peppers and onion in a serving dish.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a jar.
Shake well and pour over the salad.
Toss, cover, and marinate for at least an hour, stirring occasionally. - 33.1233
Rice Pilaf With Spinach And Cannellini
1. In a large skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Saute for 7 minutes till these turn golden.
3. Reduce the heat. Stir in rice and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add water and boil. When boiled, cover the skillet and simmer for 45 minutes. Let the... - 44.4811
Pasta With Spinach Sun Dried Tomatoes And White Beans
For those who don’t have much time to cook but would still like to add variety to their party menu, we have Pasta With Spinach Sun Dried Tomatoes And White Beans. This simple recipe can be made at home and would surely delight your guests. A fragrant and... - 43.5666
Pasta With Beans And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1) Take a non stick skillet of size 10 inches and heat the oil in it.
2) Add the garlic and onions and cook for 2 minutes approximately until the onions become translucent.
3) Put in the tomatoes both the Italian and the sun dried varieties along with... - 45.3116
Beans With Sage & Tomatoes
If using dry beans, sort to remove any debris.
Rinse and drain beans, then soak in cold water to cover for at least 8 hours or up to 12 hours (or follow quick-soak instructions on package).
Drain beans, place in a 4- to 5-quart pan, and add enough cold water... - 35.8854
Neapolitan Beans With Parmesan
(1) In a kettle or skillet, add beans and stir in all the other ingredients except the parsley and cheese for top.
(2) Cover pan and place on a medium low flame and allow bean mixture to simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
(3) Just... - 39.972
Mixed Bean Soup
1. Place red kidney and cannellini beans in a bowl. Cover with cold water and set aside to soak overnight. Drain.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add bacon, onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add celery,... - 36.4007
Savory White Bean Puree
Rinse and pick over the beans.
Soak the beans overnight in water to cover by several inches.
In a large saucepan, combine the beans and water.
Bring to a simmer and cook until tender, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Add the salt, garlic, and herb sprig,... - 37.0581
Vegetable Bean And Pasta Soup
Chilled Yellow Pepper And White Bean Soup has a fine taste. The chicken borth with red bell peppers gives the Chilled Yellow Pepper And White Bean Soup a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 37.5299
Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil
Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil tastes good. Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil is easy to make. Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil must be tried by beans lovers. - 38.2599
White Bean And Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 400Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, covering them with water.
3) Heat the beans until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4)... - 48.113
Garlilcky Green And Beans
In a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts water to a boil; add 1 tablespoon salt to boiling water. Toss the greens into the boiling water and cook until they are almost tender but still bright green, 5-8 minutes (time will depend upon the type of green being used).... - 27.5027
Baked Beans With Pork Belly And Quince
1. Heat the olive oil in a large enameled cast-iron casserole. Add half the diced pork belly and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned on all sides, about 10 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the pork belly to a plate.... - 28.7164
Braised White Beans
1. Put the beans in to pot and rinse them well.
2. To the same pot, add a cut and sliced single carrot, one onion, and one celery stick, an unpeeled pod of garlic and the bouquet garni.
3. Cover the ingredients with water and bring to a rapid boil.... - 45.9252
White Bean Soup With Toasted Garlic And Chilli Oil
1. Drain the beans and put them into a flameproof casserole. Cover with the stock or water to a depth of 5 cm (2 inches) above the beans and push in the sage leaves. Bring the beans to the boil, then cover them tightly and bake in a preheated oven, 160°C... - 38.1838
French White Bean Soup
1 ln a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, fennel, carrots, salt, and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
2 Add the tomatoes, stock, basil, and fennel seeds and bring to a boil. Cover, lowerthe heat, and simmer... - 33.6649
Spicy Merguez With Spinach And White Beans
1. Center a rack in the oven and preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil in a wide cast-iron pot or Dutch oven over high heat. Add the spinach, little by little, and cook, stirring continuously, until all the spinach has wilted and... - 39.3329
Healthy Tuscan Bean Salad
1. Rinse beans and pick over to remove any grit. Place in a medium saucepan, add enough water to cover by at least 2 inches, and bring to a boil. Boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat, cover pan, and let beans soak 1 hour. Drain beans; rinse out pan.
2. Return... - 28.4535
Broiled Salmon With White And Black Bean Salad
Place black beans in one saucepan, white beans in the other; add 1 quart boiling water to each and, after water returns to a boil, reduce heat to medium and cook, covered, 20 to 30 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand, covered, 30 minutes more.
Drain beans... - 38.9276
Spicy Berber Bean Puree
Rinse and pick over the beans.
Soak beans overnight in water to cover by several inches.
In a large saucepan, combine the beans and water.
Bring to a simmer and cook until tender, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Add the salt and garlic, and simmer for... - 40.8294
Beans And Bacon In Red Wine
In large skillet cook and stir bacon until crisp.
Pour off all but about 1 tablespoon of the drippings.
Add onion to bacon in skillet.
Cook and stir until onion is transparent, about 2 minutes.
Drain kidney beans.
Stir kidney beans, wine and black pepper into... - 33.2383
Herbed Tuscan White Beans And Tomatoes
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.9774
1 Pick over beans and rinse under running water. Combine beans and water in a large saucepan. Bring to boiling; cook 2 minutes; remove from heat; cover; let stand 1 hour. (Or combine beans and water in an electric slow cooker and let stand all night at ro - 28.7336
Garlicky White Bean Puree With Broccoli Di Rape
1) Cut off coarse stems of broccoli di rape and discard.
2) Chop the remaining stems, leaves, and flower heads finely into 1/4-inch pieces.
2) Prepare white bean puree soaking the beans in cold water to cover by 2 inches for 8 hours to... - 45.305
Bean Soup With Wilted Greens And Rosemary Oil
1. Take about 2 cups greens, argula, chard, or young turnip greens, also cut into 1/2-inch strips, few shards of parmesan cheese, also put the beans in a large pot and add enough water to cover by 2 to 3 inches, and finally refrigerate for 8 hours or... - 48.8849
White Beans With Tuna
1. Drain beans and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
2. In a large bowl, combine garlic, thyme, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Beat with fork to blend. Add beans and red onion to bowl and toss to coat.
3. Break up tuna into medium-size... - 30.1029
Three Bean Terrine
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Coat a 9" x5"x 3" loaf pan with the cooking spray.
Line the bottom of the loaf pan with wax paper and coat the paper with cooking spray.
2 In a food processor or blender, whirl the black beans, 3 tablespoons of the yogurt, 2 of... - 42.8352
White Bean Spread
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a saucepan boil beans along with the water it was soaked in and cook for 45 minutes.
3) Once cooked the beans can be easily pierced with a fork.
4) Drain the beans.
5) In a food processor or blender transfer the... - 47.0707
Italian Bean Soup With Pasta And Basil
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt, and pepperand cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes, stock, thyme, and basil and bring to a boil.
Adjust the heat so... - 37.7914
White Bean Tagine
1. Toast sesame seeds in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat, stirring often, until golden (about 3 minutes). Remove from pan; set aside.
2. In same pan, combine onion and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until onion... - 30.841
Halibut With White Beans In Tomato Rosemary Broth
Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper.
Add fish to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
Remove... - 42.9268
Tuscan Bean Soup With Spinach
1. Rinse beans. In a 4 1/2- or 5-quart Dutch oven, combine beans and 6 cups water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 1 hour. Or place beans in water in Dutch oven. Cover and let soak in... - 35.7539
Hot Bean Soup
1.Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the onions.
2. Add the carrot, garlic and watercress and stir.
3. Rinse the beans well and pour into the pan along with 1 can of water.
4. Add the sausage and... - 45.1086
Sausage And Bean Rigatoni
Cook pasta according to package directions, except omit any salt; drain.
Cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan combine beans, undrained tomatoes, and sausage; heat through.
Add bean mixture and basil to cooked pasta; toss gently to mix.
Sprinkle... - 31.8304
Sauteed Kale And White Beans
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion; saute 5 minutes. Add kale and water; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until kale is wilted, stirring frequently.
2. Add beans and remaining... - 31.1963
Sauteed Kale And White Beans
Slice onion, and separate into rings.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add kale and water; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until kale is... - 34.3388
Chard, Bean, And Pancetta Soup
1. Rinse and drain chard. Trim discolored ends from stems. Thinly slice stems and coarsely chop leaves.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir pancetta often until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in chard, sauteed onions and garlic,... - 35.8256
Italian Bean And Pasta Soup
When the weather is cool and you feel like staying indoors, it's time to make pasta e fagioli, a favorite Italian meal in a bowl. It can be brothy or quite thick, depending upon personal taste. Cooking the pasta separately from the soup helps the pasta... - 40.9267
Warm Tuna And White Beans With Sage
1. In a heavy medium saucepan over medium heat, combine oil, onion, and garlic. Cook, stirring, until fragrant and golden, 4 to 5 minutes. Add beans and sage and cook, stirring, until heated through, 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in tuna and cook until heated through,... - 30.3733
Courgette & Bean Bake With Feta
1. Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the courgettes for 5 mins or until golden. Stir through the garlic and half the oregano, then cook for 30 secs until fragrant. Gently fold through the tomatoes and beans and heat through,... - 29.4205
Braised Veal Breast With White Beans
In a large skillet, brown the veal on all sides in hot oil.
Put the veal in a roasting pan about 3 inches larger all around than the meat.
Meanwhile, heat the oven to 350° F.
In the same skillet, slowly saute the onion, carrot, celery, and garlic until... - 43.248
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
1. Drain the jar of artichokes, reserving 3 tbsp of the oil. Pour the oil into a bowl, stir in the sun-dried tomato paste and vinegar until smooth, then season to taste.
2. Roughly chop the artichokes, then tip into a large bowl with the beans, tomatoes,... - 32.3545
Small Beans Minestrone
Soak the beans and peas together overnight in 3 cups of stock.
The beans should be white and plump, the peas green and plump.
Discard any that are hard, brown or wrinkled.
Add the peas, beans and their soaking stock to the remaining stock with the celery,... - 41.7019
Chicken With Proscuitto, Basil And Beans
1. Season the chicken thighs all over with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pinch off 8 sprigs from the basil (about 3 leaves each per sprig) and lay one on top of each chicken thigh. Wrap each thigh in a piece of prosciutto, with the ends tucked... - 32.9186
Mediterranean Duck And Two Bean Pasta
1) Take a large bowl and place the duck in it.
2) Allow a pot of salted water to come to a boil and cook the haricots verts for about 3 minutes in it until just soft.
3) Drain the haricots under cold water and dry gently.
4) Mix this with the duck... - 43.6034
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1. For the dressing: Mix oil, lemon juice, onion, oregano, and salt in a small bowl.
2. For the salad: Break tuna into large chunks in a salad bowl. Add avocado, beans, and roasted pepper. Pour dressing over; season with pepper, and toss gently. - 33.4366
Tuscan Style White Bean Salad
1. Either soak the dried beans overnight in cold water to cover by 4 inches or place in a large saucepan with several inches of water to cover and bring to a boil. Boil, covered, for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour. Drain the... - 39.036
Boston Style Baked Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 130°C/ 250°F/Gas Mark 34. Put the pulses into a large saucepan and cover with at least twice their volume of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 hour. Return to the boil and boil rapidly for about... - 38.7703
White Bean Chicken Chili
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 2 minutes.
Stir in the onion, garlic and jalapeno; cook 2 minutes longer.
Sprinkle with oregano and cumin; cook 1 minute longer or until chicken is browned and... - 43.6573
Garlic Braised Eggplant & White Beans
Spread eggplant cubes in a greased shallow rimmed baking pan; sprinkle with garlic, then spray with cooking spray.
Bake in a 425° oven until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add fennel seeds, red... - 43.2163
Northern Bean Chili
Heat 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions, carrots, celery, and garlic.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in the remaining cup water, jalapeno pepper, parsley, cannellini beans,... - 39.0019
Italian Bean Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the leek, garlic and oregano and cook gently for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in the green beans and the cannellini beans. Sprinkle in the pasta and pour in the stock.
3. Bring the stock mixture to the... - 45.9928
Red, White, And Black Bean Salad
1. Puree garlic, lemon juice, cumin, oregano, chili oil, and black pepper in a blender or food processor.
2. Place pinto beans, cannellini beans, black beans, and onion in a glass bowl. Toss with garlic dressing.
3. Chill for 1 hour. - 33.9694
Crunchy Bean Skillet
Mix beans, spaghetti sauce, celery, onions, parsley, basil and oregano in 10-inch skillet; heat to boiling.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and cook over low heat just until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with walnuts. - 33.0854
Rice And Beans Italian Style
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until limp.
Add the rice and basil and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the vegetable bouillon, bring to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15... - 39.634
White Bean Soup
1. Cook and stir bacon in Dutch oven over medium-high heat about 10 minutes or until crisp.
2. While bacon is cooking, blend 1-1/2 cans beans and broth in blender or food processor until smooth.
3. Drain all but 1 tablespoon bacon fat from Dutch oven. Stir in... - 35.5796
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place garlic cloves in a small baking pan. Roast for 35 minutes or until garlic is very soft. Squeeze garlic cloves at one end to press out softened garlic.
3. Combine roasted garlic with beans, basil or parsley-basil... - 40.0515
White Bean And Pine Nut Dip
In a small bowl combine the bread crumbs and milk.
Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine beans, sour cream, pine nuts, seasoning blend, and ground red pepper.
Cover and blend or process until... - 36.9506
Classic Alfredo Sauce Low Fat Version
Have you been dying to prepare the classic alfredo sauce, but were terrified of the calories? This recipe is specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare the Classic Alfredo Sauce Low Fat Version. This sauce has all the... - 114.864
Olive Polenta And Tomato Bean Ragout
1. Heat grill to high. Pour the stock into a pan, then bring to the boil. Sprinkle in the polenta, then cook for 2-3 mins, stirring constantly, until thickened. Stir in the olives and 1 tbsp of the oil, then season well. Spread out in a greased 17cm square... - 36.0444
White Beans And Fusilli
1. Bring soaked beans to boiling after adding bay leaf. Add vegetable stock and cook for 45 to 60 minutes or until beans can easily be pierced using a fork.
2. To prepare the pesto, blend all the ingredients using a food processor to a smooth paste.... - 42.7456
Spicy Bean Patties
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Using a fork, in medium mixing bowl mash beans; add rice, egg substitute, bread crumbs, Mexican seasoning, ground red pepper, and salt and stir to thoroughly combine; set aside.
2. Spray small nonstick skillet with nonstick... - 35.0444
Mediterranean White Bean Soup
1. Rinse beans and soak overnight in cold water.
2. Drain, rinse, and keep aside.
3. Remove and discard ferns from fennel bulbs.
4. Chop fennel bulbs coarsely and set aside.
5. Snip off roots from the bulb and chop into 1/2-inch... - 47.3665
1. Heat oil in a heavy saucepan and saute the garlic, green pepper, and onion until tender but not browned.
2. Sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, and pepper flakes. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
3. Add the oregano, tomatoes, salt, and tofu. Bring to a boil... - 32.251
Beef Beans Minestrone
Pare carrots; chop coarsely.
Chop celery coarsely.
Pare potato; cut into 3/4 inch (2 cm) cubes.
Trim green beans; cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Trim zucchini; cut into 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) cubes.
Coarsely shred cabbage.
Heat oil and... - 45.3374
1.Cut dried mushrooms into pieces and remove tough stems if any.
2.In a slow cooker, put mushrooms and add sun dried tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, onion, garlic, beans, wine and bell pepper.
3.Put the cooker's lid and cook for 21/2- 31/2... - 45.8479
Ribollita is Italian for "reboiled." First you make a hearty Tuscan vegetable soup and refrigerate it overnight. The next day, you reheat ("reboil") the soup with slices of bread in it, which break down and thicken it further. - 36.4682
Quick Bean Salad
1.Place beans in strainer, rinse well under cold running water; drain well.
2.Combine beans, celery, onion and cucumber in medium bowl.
Pour over combined oil, dressing, parsley, mustard, lemon juice and ginger; mix lightly until well combined. - 36.3243
White Bean Vegetable Salad
Bring 1/4 cup water to a boil in a small saucepan; add carrot, and cook 1 minute.
Drain; set aside.
Combine vinegar and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well with a wire whisk.
Add carrot, yellow pepper, green onions, tomatoes, and beans, and toss... - 37.4877
Mixed Bean Casserole With Ham
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add oil and saute onion, gralic and ham. Cook till soft.
3. In a bowl mix the rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour the mixture oven bean and ham mixture.
5. Toss very gently.
6. Bake for 45 minutes... - 45.9475
White Bean And Tomato Salad
Drain the beans.
If you are using canned beans, rinse them very gendy in a colander and then set them aside to drain.
Combine the garlic, red onion, celery, lemon juice, olive oil, mint or basil, tomatoes, and salt and pepper in a large salad bowl.
Add the... - 34.962
Antipasto Canneluni Bean Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the cooked and cooled beans.
2. Combine rest of the ingredients.
3. Toss to mix well.
4. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
5. Cover the salad bowl. Let it stand at room temperature for 60 minutes so that the flavors blend well.... - 46.2024
Fennel And Bean Soup
Warm the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel, garlic, and oregano.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until softened.
Stir in the tomatoes (with juice) and broth.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Cook the ditalini in a large pot of... - 47.0443
Pasta And Bean Soup With Spinach
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 3 minutes.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
Add water and next 6 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Add spinach and beans; cook 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.4878
Italian Pasta And Bean Soup
1. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil and place over medium-high heat. Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Add beef broth and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20... - 34.4281
Italian Pasta And Bean Soup
oat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil and place over medium-high heat.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add vegetable broth and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20... - 42.865
White Bean Garlic And Arugula Soup
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
Toward the end of the cooking time and as the pan gets dry, add 1/4... - 42.2835