- » Dried Butter Bean
Dried Butter Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried butter bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried butter bean recipes.
Dried Lima Bean And Corn Soup
Combine beans, onion and whole garlic clove in saucepan and pour boiling water over.
Cover, bring to gentle boil and boil 2 minutes.
Turn off heat and let stand 1 hour.
Lightly brown corn, minced onion and minced garlic in chicken fat.
Add stock and beans and... - 39.8525
Butter Beans Lima Beans
Pick over and wash beans.
Put on in deep covered vessel.
Cover and let cook slowly for 10 or 15 minutes; then if meat is to be used, add meat.
Season to taste with salt and pepper, and I always use a little sugar, about 1/2 teaspoon to 1 pt.
If butter... - 30.6748
Brisket Of Beef And Butter Bean Casserole
Soak | lb. dried butter-beans in 4 1/2 pints water overnight or for at least 8 hours.
Parboil in boiling water for 10 minutes 2 thick slices of lean bacon.
Drain, rinse with running cold water.
Cut crosswise in J-inch strips.
Bring to a boil in an ovenproof... - 42.4377
Deviled Butter Beans
Do you want best of all Deviled Butter Beans recipe? An incredible Deviled Butter Beans gets its taste from Beans. Deviled Butter Beans served as Side Dish is the best food to pep me up. How long will you resist your temptation for Deviled Butter Beans ? Just... - 44.8162
Dried Bean Or Split Pea Soup
Soak beans or peas overnight in cold water, add onions and salt, and cook until soft.
Put through a sieve.
Make a white sauce of fat, flour, and milk.
If evaporated milk is used, dilute it with an equal quantity of water.
Add the peas and cook until well... - 28.7215
Dried Beef And Lima Bean Bake
Pour hot water over dried beef to remove excess saltiness; drain.
Saute onion in butter until limp; then mix onion with dried beef, lima beans, curry powder, cheese, and eggs.
Turn mixture into a greased 1-quart casserole; spoon over mushroom soup.
Bake,... - 34.8361
Baked Butter Beans
Preheatovento 375 degrees.
Place cooked beans and pork in 2-quart casserole.
Combine all remaining ingredients, except cheese; stir into beans and pork mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for about 1 hour.
Sprinkle grated cheese over, casserole and bake... - 37.0417
Dried Soy Bean Casserole
1. Cover the beans with water and let them stand overnight. Drain, cover with water, heat to boiling and cook until tender, about 3 hours. They will double in bulk.
2. Start oven, set at 250° F., Slow.
3. Rub a 1 1/2-quart casserole or bean pot with butter... - 30.1695
Dry Moong Dhal
Soak the dhal.
Boil it on a moderate fire in three cups of water.
Add the turmeric and green chillies.
When it becomes quite soft, drain out any water still left.
Then put in butter or ghee and pomegranate seed powder while it is quite hot.
Shake the pan and... - 32.6459
Butter Beans In Cream
Rinse beans with cold water; place in large saucepan.
Cover with cold water; bring to boil.
Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
Drain; cover again with cold water.
Add salt, onion, garlic, carrots, ham, and Bouquet Garni; bring to boil.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2... - 37.719
Savory Butter Beans
Trying hard to please the picky eater at home? You can give this Savory Butter Beans recipe a try. There are very few who do not like my Savory Butter Beans recipe. However, I am quite sure you will love it! - 26.6064
Butter Bean And Tomato Soup
1) Pour the water from the beans and rinse in cold water
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion until soft.
3) Stir in tomatoes and sautÃ© until 2 minutes.
4) Add the beans to the pan with bay leaf, stock or water and... - 47.2922
Vegetable Soup With Butter Beans
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onions, carrots, swede, potatoes and celery and fry for 10 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, beans and bay leaf and salt and pepper to taste and pour in the stock.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain the soup and... - 39.312
Creamed Puree Of Dried Beans
(1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
(2) Butter a 1 ½ quarter casserole or baking dish
(3) Tip boiled beans in a mixing bowl and mash beans with a potato masher.
(4) Add the remaining ingredients to the mashed peas and whisk with a wooden... - 42.6695
Baked Beans ( Any Dried Legumes )
Mix the beans with the peeled, chopped tomatoes and honey.
Salt to taste and place on greased casserole and cover with crumbs.
Dot with butter and bake in moderate oven for about 30 minutes.
If mixture becomes too dry while cooking; add a little oil and warm... - 19.2252
Butter Bean And Tomato Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.(200 degrees C/ gas Mark 6)
1 In a frying pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and cook, for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3 Remove from the heat and add in the... - 47.038
Apple Nut Beans With Honey And Butter
These Apple Nut Beans with Honey And Butter make a sumptuously delicious breakfast ! You can easily make these Apple Nut Beans with Honey And Butter for breakfast even on a busy day ! Try them out and tell me if you like them ! - 36.3783
Warm Prawn Scampi And Butter Bean Salad
A delicious Italian warm dinner salad that you can serve with a glass of white wine and garlic bread on the side. It takes just 10 minutes to make this gorgeous dish for a romantic meal. - 148.156
Dry Urad Dhal
This Dry Urad Dhal tastes yummy ! Try out this delicious bean dish with rice or roti and you're going to love the taste. Your suggestions for this Dry Urad Dal are welcome ! - 34.7042
Dauphin Bean Casserole
Soak beans overnight and cook in boiling salted water until tender.
Add sliced carrots, onions, tomatoes and meat.
Season with salt and pep per.
Put in greased casserole and dot with butter.
Bake until vegetables are tender, in moderate oven.
Serve... - 35.9679
Flageolet And Red Runner Beans
1) Fry the shallots and garlic in butter,by turning them frequently .
2) Add the already soaked beans and cover them with cold water and add bay leaf, thyme, and salt and pepper,mix well.
3) Allow the mixture to boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook for... - 36.5772
Green Beans In Herb Butter
Cook beans according to package directions.
Melt butter in medium skillet; add onion, celery, garlic, and parsley.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Add rosemary, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add sauce to green beans just before... - 33.2809
Butter Bean & Ham Chowder
Melt butter in a 2- to 3-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions and carrot and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are limp (about 3 minutes).
Add flour; stir until bubbly (about 1 minute).
Add broth, milk, and marjoram; stir well.
Bring to a boil;... - 42.2616
Herb Topped Butter Beans
In skillet melt 1 tablespoon of the butter; add crumbs and brown lightly.
Stir in herbs; set aside.
Melt remaining butter; blend in flour and mustard; stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thick and smooth.
Add cheese and continue cooking and stirring... - 38.1749
Butter Beans With Garlic
1. Soak the beans over night and drain it the next morning.
2. In a saucepan covering the beans with water bring to the boil and simmer gently till cooked.
3. To prevent the beans from drying from time to time add hot water.
4. Once the beans are done... - 35.5057
Whole Green Beans With Dill Butter Curls
1. In a small bowl, combine butter, dill weed, lemon juice and onion.
2. Shape mixture into a stick of butter slightly wider than a butter curler.
3. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until firm.
4. To prepare butter curls, dip butter curler in warm water... - 38.6447
Butter Bean Soup
1. In a skillet, cook sausage and onion till sausage is well done, drain off the fat.
2. Add un-drained beans, milk, soup, salt, thyme, and pepper; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Top with more... - 41.1083
Colossal Baked Lima
In 2 to 3-quart casserole, soak lima beans overnight in water to cover.
Cover with fresh water.
MICROWAVE 30 to 35 MINUTES on '8', or until beans are tender.
Add butter chunks to hot beans.
Stir in sugar, molasses, mustard... - 43.0005
Yucatan Black Bean Dip
Soak the beans overnight in water.
To the beans add 6 cups fresh water and 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours, or until beans are tender.
Remove the beans with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Bring bean stock to a boil; add... - 41.4544
Black Bean Soup
Black Bean Soup is an amazingly delicious version of appetizer. An easy to prepare recipe, Black Bean Soup is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 42.228
Barbecued Butter Beans
Combine all ingredients.
Pour into an ungreased 2-qt.baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 1 hour or until bubbly. - 26.983
Green Beans With Chipotle Butter
Blend butter, chile, vinegar, and salt in mini processor until smooth.
Transfer to small bowl, do ahead can be made 3 days ahead.
Cover and chill.
Cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp tender, about 5 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Do ahead... - 32.234
Butter Beans ( With Skins )
Wash the beans and place in large basin.
Cover with water and leave overnight.
Drain and place in heavy pan and cover with cold water.
Bring to the boil and reduce heat to simmering, and cook for 1 hour.
Add salt to taste and the curry powder, and continue... - 28.4313
Butter Bean Salad
MIX mustard, oil and lemon juice until well blended; set aside.
COMBINE remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add mustard mixture; toss to coat. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving. - 25.4767
Green Beans With Herb Butter
Green Beans With Herb Butter rules the list of the best tasting dishes thanks to this recipe. The marriage of the incredible flavors of Beans with other ingredients is the secret to this Green Beans With Herb Butter recipe. A delicious Side Dish, the Green... - 46.2923
Parsnip And Butter Bean Crepes
1. Sift flour into a medium bowl, make a well in the center, add combined eggs, water and milk, gradually whisk mixture into flour until batter is smooth. Strain batter if there are any lumps.
2. Heat a crepe pan over medium heat, brush lightly with oil. Pour... - 38.0327
Bean And Butter Bread
1) Take a blender and place kidney beans, molasses, egg, sugar, peanut butter and salt in it. Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
2) Pour in a large mixing bowl and stir in hot water. Combine yeast along with the all-purpose flour and mix well. Add... - 44.7842
Apple Nut Beans With Honey And Butter
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with ginger,... - 39.9509
Balti Stir Fried French Beans And Baby Corn In Garlic Butter
1. In a small bowl, mix together the fresh coriander, mint, salt, brown sugar and lemon juice.
2. Heat the butter with the oil in a balti pan, karahi or wok and fry the garlic, onion seeds and red chillies for about 1 minute.
3. Add the fresh coriander and... - 35.7564
Spiced Green Beans
These spiced green beans are made with the fragrant flavor of lemon butter with basil and parsley flakes. Used in salads or as a simple side, these spiced green beans are absolutely delicious and yummy! - 38.4915
Creamed Green Beans
1) In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the cheese spread, soup, soy sauce and Tabasco, mix well and cook in the microwave for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway during the cooking.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, saute the onion in the butter for... - 44.9141
Maple Glazed Lima Beans
Place frozen beans in 1-quart casserole.
Add 2 tablespoons hot water.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH.
Stir with fork after 2 minutes.
Add maple syrup, sugar, catsup and mustard.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH.
Dot with... - 40.5826
Chipped Beef And Green Beans In Cheese Sauce
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Chipped Beef and Green Beans in Cheese Sauce - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful... - 42.9852
Bean 'n' Grain Mix
In a large container combine 7 or more of the dried ingredients; mix well.
In 2-cup containers or plastic bags package the mixture.
Use some as gifts, adding a copy of the soup recipe to each package. - 27.0482
Bread And Butter Pudding With Raisins
Bread And Butter Pudding is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare recipe, Bread And Butter Pudding is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 31.8902
Black Beans In Rum
Black Beans In Rum is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Black Beans In Rum, you will always crave for some more. - 35.9816
Chili Con Veggies
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 49.1
Grouse And Baked Beans
Wash and soak overnight 1 1/2 lb. dried butter-beans.
Next morning, drain.
Clean and truss 3 casserole grouse.
Cut a 1-lb. piece of lean bacon into 6 pieces.
Score each piece in several places.
Blanch in boiling water 10 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold... - 34.1959
Green Beans With Cherry Tomatoes
Wash beans, trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine beans and water in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for about 20 minutes.
Melt butter in a skillet, stir in sugar, garlic salt, salt, pepper, and... - 38.7421
Sausage And Cabbage Soup With Sun-dried Tomato Rouille
To Make Soup: In an 8-quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
Saute ham and sausage until browned, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, garlic, turnips, and cabbage and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft, about... - 40.4064
Stewed Pork Neck With Green Beans
The pork neck is a well muscled and very flavorful cut of meat, with a lot more fat than the pork shoulder. I use pork neck in many wonderful preparations such as Bolognese, sweet and sour meatballs, grilling, soup or braising. Stewing is suitable for Pork... - 37.0566
Spicy Butternut Squash & Black Bean Burger
There's nothing quite like a messy burger, is there? I love them. And what I enjoy most about veggie burgers is the endless possibility of combinations. They are such a great way to increase your vegetable intake, even with veggies you might not like. This... - 0
Trio Bean Bake
Place the chick peas, butter beans and kidney beans in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Leave to soak overnight.
Drain the peas and beans, then place them in a pan and cover with fresh cold water.
Bring to the boil, boil for 10 minutes then simmer for 40 to... - 44.0914
White Bean Soup
Saute onions, celery and leeks in 3 tablespoons butter until onions are soft.
Combine with beans, stock, ham hock, tongue, bouquet garni, salt, pepper and cayenne.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 2 hours.
Discard bouquet garni.
Remove ham hock and... - 39.4842
Lobster Quiche With Dry White Wine Flavoring
1) Preheat oven at 400°F.
2) Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
3) In a bowl, mix eggs, wine, salt, pepper, and cream.
4) On the lined pie pan, flute the edge and prick the bottom with a fork.
5) Line the pan with a foil and fill with... - 44.0436
Butter/lied Leg Of Lamb, Marinated And Barbecued
Put the chopped onion, ginger, garlic, and 4 tablespoons of the lemon juice in the container of the electric blender, and blend at high speed to get a smooth paste (about 1 minute).
In a bowl or a pot with nonmetallic lining large enough to hold the meat, put... - 44.6492
Red Bean Soup
This red bean soup is a vegetable and meat soup. Cooked with smoked ham hocks along with a medley of vegetables, the red bean soup is flavored with garlic and three herb medley of thyme, parsley and bay leaf. Topped with a sour cream dollop, this red bean... - 47.3333
Lima Bean Dinner
Microwave butter 1/2 minute in casserole uncovered.
Add onion, marjoram and chervil.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes.
Stir in bacon and microwave 4 minutes uncovered.
Mix well; microwave another 3 minutes.
Spread celery over bacon.
Cover with beans (including... - 44.0567
Black Bean And Sausage Soup
Soak beans overnight and drain.
Melt butter in a large saucepan or soup pot and saute carrots and onion until lightly browned.
Add beans, broth, Worcestershire and bay leaf.
Simmer, covered, about 2 1/2 hours or until beans are tender.
Thirty minutes before... - 36.4979
Laveme's Baked Beans
1) In a skillet, brown the bacon and onion till the bacon is well crisped and is crumbly. Drain the contents.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 1 to 3 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 35.3704
Health And Fiber Rich Lyonnaise Beans
1) In a bowl, add the beans. Cover with enough salted water and soak overnight. Alternatively, bring the beans to a slow boil. Then cool for about 2 hours.
2) Into a saucepan, add in the drained beans. Add in 1 3/4 pints of water. Cover and cook for 60... - 38.4941
Pork And Beans Spanish Style
1) In a large saucepan, add in the beans with enough cold water. Soak the beans overnight.
2) Place the beans on boil the next day. Allow to cook for 15 minutes. Drain the beans and set aside.
3) Spike an onion with cloves. Add into the... - 42.7744
Green Beans With Onions
Cook beans according to package directions, except add marjoram to cooking liquid.
Halve onions lengthwise; add to beans during last few minutes of cooking time.
Continue cooking till onions are heated through.
Drain thoroughly; stir in butter or... - 23.0452
Venetian Green Beans
Venetian Green Beans very healthy appetizer. Venetian Green Beans is very easy to cook and hardly takes any time. The blend of tomatoes and marjoram gives the Venetian Green Beans a delightful taste. - 34.5341
Green Beans Supreme
1. In a 4-cup measure, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine on High for 30 seconds.
2. Add flour, onion, salt, lemon peel and pepper; mix well.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute.
4. Stir in water, then sour cream.
5. Mix with green beans.
6. In 2-cup... - 48.1658
Lanai Baked Beans
Rub deep casserole with butter (or margarine) and pour in beans.
Blend brown sugar, mustard and salt with juice and stir into beans along with half the pineapple and half the meat.
Arrange remaining fruit and meat atop mixture and bake 1 hr. at 350°F.
Cover... - 31.3777
Green Beans Napoli
In large skillet bring 1 inch water to a boil; add green beans.
Cover; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain; set aside.
In same skillet heat oil and butter; add pine nuts, garlic, basil, Tabasco® sauce and rosemary.
Cook over medium heat until... - 36.9186
Green Beans Supreme
Cut fresh beans French-style and cook as directed above.
Cook onion and parsley in 2 tablespoons of the butter till onion is tender.
Blend in flour, lemon peel, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir... - 41.6245
Mid West Bean Bake
Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
Leave lid off pot and cook for 1/2 day. - 27.8996
Creamy White Bean Soup
Creamy White Bean Soup is another trendy recipe which I once learned from a TV cooking show. Lots of cream, some herbs of your choice and ofcourse loads of fresh white beans makes a perfect Creamy White Bean Soup. Whenever my kitchen is stuffed with extra... - 43.6253
Molasses Baked Beans
Place beans and 2-1/2 qts.water in a 6-qt.
Dutch oven; bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat; soak for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans; return to pan with remaining water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until... - 43.8346
Garbanzo Bean Soup
Saute onions, leeks, bell pepper and garlic in oil until onion is soft.
Add garbanzo beans and their liquid, stock, ham hock and seasonings.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until gar banzo beans are tender, adding water or stock if needed.
Remove... - 36.3515
Lima Bean Loaf
1.Start by washing and soaking the beans overnight
2.Also preheat the oven to 400F degrees
3.In a boiler, cook the beans in boiling water until soft for 45 minutes
4.Now drain and cool the beans
5.Chop the beans coarsely
6.Now add crumbs... - 41.0177
Layered Bean Bake
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
Heat oil and cook onion, garlic and celery 5 minutes.
Add chilli sauce, tomato puree and paste, wine, salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
Simmer 25 minutes.
Combine all beans and peas in a bowl.
Beat ricotta cheese in a bowl... - 40.9965
Bacon With Beans
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) If you are using dried beans, then soak them overnight.
4) In the soaked Romertopf, add the bacon, onions and the beans.
5) In a small bowl, combine the tomato puree... - 38.4921
A Taste Of Cuba Black Bean Soup
Cook the beans using the package directions; drain.
Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat; saute the celery, onions and garlic for about 8 to 10 minutes or until softened but not browned.
Combine the cooked beans, sauteed vegetables, chicken stock,... - 44.0203
Sauteed String Beans
In a shallow, 1 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish, melt butter or margarine on full power 30 seconds.
Add string beans and heat, uncovered, on full power 5 minutes or until heated through.
Add remaining ingredients and toss lightly to coat... - 25.9227
Country Bean Soup
Place in large saucepan; add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain; return beans to saucepan.
Stir in 2 1/2 cups water, salt pork, onion, oregano, salt,... - 41.1259
Celebration Green Beans
Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan over 1 in.of water.
Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 7-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Transfer to a 2-qt.baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper; drizzle over... - 38.416
Baked Bean Quintet
In 12-inch skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
In same skillet cook onion and garlic in reserved drippings till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in crumbled bacon, baked beans in sauce, lima... - 34.9182
Perky Lima Beans
Cook lima beans as directed on package; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 24.0643
Broad Bean Rissoles
Soak the beans in water for at least 6 hours.
Wash in several changes of water and drain completely.
Grind all the ingredients together except the sesame seeds.
You will get a soft, green mixture.
Shape into small round cutlets, roll in sesame seeds and deep... - 28.9735
Bean And Tomato Casserole
1) Pour of the water from the beans and rinse under running cold water.
2) In a saucepan, cook the beans in salted boiling water for 1 to 1 ½ hours until tender.
3) Strain the beans and leave aside.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter in... - 44.6538
Green Beans With Sunflower Seed Kernels
1. Mix the butter with marjoram, basil, chervil, parsley, chives, savory, and thyme.
2. Wash beans and remove the ends. Put the onion and garlic in boiling salted water (the water should only just cover the bottom of the pan) in a large skillet. Add the... - 29.4623
Lima Beans Au Gratin
Lightly brown the bread crumbs in 2 tablespoons hot butter in a skillet.
Remove from heat and mix in parsley, rosemary, oregano, and bacon.
Heat the 1/4 cup butter with garlic; blend in flour, salt, and dry mustard.
Heat until bubbly.
Add milk gradually,... - 41.8025
Bean Salads(three-bean Salad)
Toss together fava or lima beans, white beans, and pinto or cranberry beans with onion, pickles and parsley.
Pour on dressing made from salad oil, cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
Chill covered for about an hour in the refrigerator or for no more than 20... - 31.4064
Green Beans Polonaise
In oven-proof dish, heat green beans in 300°F. oven.
Melt butter over low heat.
Set aside until milk solids have settled to bottom.
Skim off clarified butter discarding solids.
Rub skillet with garlic.
Heat clarified butter until browned.
Saute onion and add... - 34.5413
Savory Lima Bean Scallop
Soak the beans in cold water for 6 to 8 hrs.
Drain and cover with boiling water.
Add the sliced onion and cook slowly until tender.
Drain, add salt, celery, green pepper, tomato soup, water, melted fat, pepper and salt to taste.
Pour into a greased casserole,... - 34.3115
Treat your friends to this delicious Spanish stew, the Fabada Asturiana. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it. Friends would be impressed at your culinary skill. So do not procrastinate, try this Fabada Asturiana recipe. - 42.5808
Haricot Bean Puree
A lip-smacking side dish, this Haricot Bean Puree completes your spread. - 42.3089
Green Bean Ragout
In a wide frying pan, bring 1 inch of water to a boil over high heat.
Add beans and cook until barely tender when pierced (about 7 minutes).
Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
Return pan to medium heat and add butter.
When butter is melted, stir in... - 35.9618
Lima Bean Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the lima beans, bread crumbs, green pepper, onion, nuts, eggs, cream, salt, and 2 tablespoons melted butter. Turn into a well-buttered 8 1/2- by 4 1/2- by 2 1/2-inch loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes, basting 3... - 28.391
Lima Bean Frankfurter Casserole
1. Start oven, set at 375° F., Moderate.
2. Rub a l-quart baking dish with butter or margarine. Place beans and their liquid in the baking dish. Add the sliced frankfurters. Mix well. Top with mixture of grated cheese and crumbs.
3. Bake 20 minutes or till... - 23.2299
Green Bean Strata
Trim ends from beans and cut into julienne strips.
Cook in boiling salted water with onion, salt, pepper, and tarragon until crisp tender drain.
Beat eggs and mix in cottage cheese, parsley, onions, and all but 2 tablespoons Swiss cheese.
Alternate beans and... - 34.9463
Sweet And Sour Beans
My wife was beside herself with gustatory delight after having this Sweet And Sour Beans dish. Everyone at home eats this Sweet And Sour Beans without the slightest complaint. Delicious! - 35.4177
Wash beans, drain, and place in heavy kettle or saucepot with the water; bring rapidly to boiling.
Boil 2 minutes and remove from heat.
Set aside covered 1 hour.
(If desired, pour the water over the washed beans in kettle, cover and let stand overnight.
Do... - 39.9896
Wine Buttered Vegetable Medley
Cook vegetables together according to package directions.
Add butter, wine, parsley, and pepper to vegetables in saucepan.
Heat through, stirring gently.
Turn into serving bowl; sprinkle with nuts. - 30.5162