- » Dried Butter Bean
Dried Butter Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried butter bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried butter bean recipes.
Dried Lima Bean And Corn Soup
Combine beans, onion and whole garlic clove in saucepan and pour boiling water over.
Cover, bring to gentle boil and boil 2 minutes.
Turn off heat and let stand 1 hour.
Lightly brown corn, minced onion and minced garlic in chicken fat.
Add stock and beans and... - 41.2702
Butter Beans Lima Beans
Pick over and wash beans.
Put on in deep covered vessel.
Cover and let cook slowly for 10 or 15 minutes; then if meat is to be used, add meat.
Season to taste with salt and pepper, and I always use a little sugar, about 1/2 teaspoon to 1 pt.
If butter... - 32.7778
Deviled Butter Beans
Do you want best of all Deviled Butter Beans recipe? An incredible Deviled Butter Beans gets its taste from Beans. Deviled Butter Beans served as Side Dish is the best food to pep me up. How long will you resist your temptation for Deviled Butter Beans ? Just... - 44.3059
Dried Bean Or Split Pea Soup
Soak beans or peas overnight in cold water, add onions and salt, and cook until soft.
Put through a sieve.
Make a white sauce of fat, flour, and milk.
If evaporated milk is used, dilute it with an equal quantity of water.
Add the peas and cook until well... - 28.2941
Dried Beef And Lima Bean Bake
Pour hot water over dried beef to remove excess saltiness; drain.
Saute onion in butter until limp; then mix onion with dried beef, lima beans, curry powder, cheese, and eggs.
Turn mixture into a greased 1-quart casserole; spoon over mushroom soup.
Bake,... - 36.7615
Brisket Of Beef And Butter Bean Casserole
Soak | lb. dried butter-beans in 4 1/2 pints water overnight or for at least 8 hours.
Parboil in boiling water for 10 minutes 2 thick slices of lean bacon.
Drain, rinse with running cold water.
Cut crosswise in J-inch strips.
Bring to a boil in an ovenproof... - 43.801
Baked Butter Beans
Preheatovento 375 degrees.
Place cooked beans and pork in 2-quart casserole.
Combine all remaining ingredients, except cheese; stir into beans and pork mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for about 1 hour.
Sprinkle grated cheese over, casserole and bake... - 36.8896
Creamed Puree Of Dried Beans
(1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
(2) Butter a 1 ½ quarter casserole or baking dish
(3) Tip boiled beans in a mixing bowl and mash beans with a potato masher.
(4) Add the remaining ingredients to the mashed peas and whisk with a wooden... - 42.5625
Dried Soy Bean Casserole
1. Cover the beans with water and let them stand overnight. Drain, cover with water, heat to boiling and cook until tender, about 3 hours. They will double in bulk.
2. Start oven, set at 250° F., Slow.
3. Rub a 1 1/2-quart casserole or bean pot with butter... - 32.5756
Dry Moong Dhal
Soak the dhal.
Boil it on a moderate fire in three cups of water.
Add the turmeric and green chillies.
When it becomes quite soft, drain out any water still left.
Then put in butter or ghee and pomegranate seed powder while it is quite hot.
Shake the pan and... - 33.7471
Savory Butter Beans
Trying hard to please the picky eater at home? You can give this Savory Butter Beans recipe a try. There are very few who do not like my Savory Butter Beans recipe. However, I am quite sure you will love it! - 27.9783
Butter Bean And Tomato Soup
1) Pour the water from the beans and rinse in cold water
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion until soft.
3) Stir in tomatoes and sautÃ© until 2 minutes.
4) Add the beans to the pan with bay leaf, stock or water and... - 49.4835
Vegetable Soup With Butter Beans
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onions, carrots, swede, potatoes and celery and fry for 10 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, beans and bay leaf and salt and pepper to taste and pour in the stock.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain the soup and... - 40.9054
Baked Beans ( Any Dried Legumes )
Mix the beans with the peeled, chopped tomatoes and honey.
Salt to taste and place on greased casserole and cover with crumbs.
Dot with butter and bake in moderate oven for about 30 minutes.
If mixture becomes too dry while cooking; add a little oil and warm... - 20.2753
Butter Beans In Cream
Rinse beans with cold water; place in large saucepan.
Cover with cold water; bring to boil.
Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
Drain; cover again with cold water.
Add salt, onion, garlic, carrots, ham, and Bouquet Garni; bring to boil.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2... - 39.4095
Whole Green Beans With Dill Butter Curls
1. In a small bowl, combine butter, dill weed, lemon juice and onion.
2. Shape mixture into a stick of butter slightly wider than a butter curler.
3. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until firm.
4. To prepare butter curls, dip butter curler in warm water... - 39.9767
Green Beans In Herb Butter
Cook beans according to package directions.
Melt butter in medium skillet; add onion, celery, garlic, and parsley.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Add rosemary, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add sauce to green beans just before... - 34.7205
Flageolet And Red Runner Beans
1) Fry the shallots and garlic in butter,by turning them frequently .
2) Add the already soaked beans and cover them with cold water and add bay leaf, thyme, and salt and pepper,mix well.
3) Allow the mixture to boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook for... - 36.6564
Butter Bean And Tomato Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.(200 degrees C/ gas Mark 6)
1 In a frying pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and cook, for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3 Remove from the heat and add in the... - 46.6495
Dry Urad Dhal
This Dry Urad Dhal tastes yummy ! Try out this delicious bean dish with rice or roti and you're going to love the taste. Your suggestions for this Dry Urad Dal are welcome ! - 36.3879
Apple Nut Beans With Honey And Butter
These Apple Nut Beans with Honey And Butter make a sumptuously delicious breakfast ! You can easily make these Apple Nut Beans with Honey And Butter for breakfast even on a busy day ! Try them out and tell me if you like them ! - 37.9761
Green Beans With Herb Butter
Green Beans With Herb Butter rules the list of the best tasting dishes thanks to this recipe. The marriage of the incredible flavors of Beans with other ingredients is the secret to this Green Beans With Herb Butter recipe. A delicious Side Dish, the Green... - 46.4046
Warm Prawn Scampi And Butter Bean Salad
A delicious Italian warm dinner salad that you can serve with a glass of white wine and garlic bread on the side. It takes just 10 minutes to make this gorgeous dish for a romantic meal. - 97.8581
Creamed Green Beans
1) In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the cheese spread, soup, soy sauce and Tabasco, mix well and cook in the microwave for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway during the cooking.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, saute the onion in the butter for... - 45.4816
Green Beans With Chipotle Butter
Blend butter, chile, vinegar, and salt in mini processor until smooth.
Transfer to small bowl, do ahead can be made 3 days ahead.
Cover and chill.
Cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp tender, about 5 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Do ahead... - 34.2311
Yucatan Black Bean Dip
Soak the beans overnight in water.
To the beans add 6 cups fresh water and 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours, or until beans are tender.
Remove the beans with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Bring bean stock to a boil; add... - 43.6662
Butter Bean & Ham Chowder
Melt butter in a 2- to 3-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions and carrot and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are limp (about 3 minutes).
Add flour; stir until bubbly (about 1 minute).
Add broth, milk, and marjoram; stir well.
Bring to a boil;... - 43.3548
Herb Topped Butter Beans
In skillet melt 1 tablespoon of the butter; add crumbs and brown lightly.
Stir in herbs; set aside.
Melt remaining butter; blend in flour and mustard; stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thick and smooth.
Add cheese and continue cooking and stirring... - 39.8768
Butter Beans With Garlic
1. Soak the beans over night and drain it the next morning.
2. In a saucepan covering the beans with water bring to the boil and simmer gently till cooked.
3. To prevent the beans from drying from time to time add hot water.
4. Once the beans are done... - 35.7967
Dauphin Bean Casserole
Soak beans overnight and cook in boiling salted water until tender.
Add sliced carrots, onions, tomatoes and meat.
Season with salt and pep per.
Put in greased casserole and dot with butter.
Bake until vegetables are tender, in moderate oven.
Serve... - 38.108
Colossal Baked Lima
In 2 to 3-quart casserole, soak lima beans overnight in water to cover.
Cover with fresh water.
MICROWAVE 30 to 35 MINUTES on '8', or until beans are tender.
Add butter chunks to hot beans.
Stir in sugar, molasses, mustard... - 43.089
Black Bean Soup
Black Bean Soup is an amazingly delicious version of appetizer. An easy to prepare recipe, Black Bean Soup is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 43.5132
Butter Bean Salad
MIX mustard, oil and lemon juice until well blended; set aside.
COMBINE remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add mustard mixture; toss to coat. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving. - 25.6031
Parsnip And Butter Bean Crepes
1. Sift flour into a medium bowl, make a well in the center, add combined eggs, water and milk, gradually whisk mixture into flour until batter is smooth. Strain batter if there are any lumps.
2. Heat a crepe pan over medium heat, brush lightly with oil. Pour... - 37.6085
Butter Bean Soup
1. In a skillet, cook sausage and onion till sausage is well done, drain off the fat.
2. Add un-drained beans, milk, soup, salt, thyme, and pepper; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Top with more... - 39.0814
Barbecued Butter Beans
Combine all ingredients.
Pour into an ungreased 2-qt.baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 1 hour or until bubbly. - 29.3421
Apple Nut Beans With Honey And Butter
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with ginger,... - 39.5704
Butter Beans ( With Skins )
Wash the beans and place in large basin.
Cover with water and leave overnight.
Drain and place in heavy pan and cover with cold water.
Bring to the boil and reduce heat to simmering, and cook for 1 hour.
Add salt to taste and the curry powder, and continue... - 31.0719
Balti Stir Fried French Beans And Baby Corn In Garlic Butter
1. In a small bowl, mix together the fresh coriander, mint, salt, brown sugar and lemon juice.
2. Heat the butter with the oil in a balti pan, karahi or wok and fry the garlic, onion seeds and red chillies for about 1 minute.
3. Add the fresh coriander and... - 35.8557
Bean And Butter Bread
1) Take a blender and place kidney beans, molasses, egg, sugar, peanut butter and salt in it. Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
2) Pour in a large mixing bowl and stir in hot water. Combine yeast along with the all-purpose flour and mix well. Add... - 47.0045
Maple Glazed Lima Beans
Place frozen beans in 1-quart casserole.
Add 2 tablespoons hot water.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH.
Stir with fork after 2 minutes.
Add maple syrup, sugar, catsup and mustard.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH.
Dot with... - 40.0806
Black Beans In Rum
Black Beans In Rum is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Black Beans In Rum, you will always crave for some more. - 38.184
Grouse And Baked Beans
Wash and soak overnight 1 1/2 lb. dried butter-beans.
Next morning, drain.
Clean and truss 3 casserole grouse.
Cut a 1-lb. piece of lean bacon into 6 pieces.
Score each piece in several places.
Blanch in boiling water 10 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold... - 36.0081
Spiced Green Beans
These spiced green beans are made with the fragrant flavor of lemon butter with basil and parsley flakes. Used in salads or as a simple side, these spiced green beans are absolutely delicious and yummy! - 41.0502
Bread And Butter Pudding With Raisins
Bread And Butter Pudding is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare recipe, Bread And Butter Pudding is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 33.5606
Bean 'n' Grain Mix
In a large container combine 7 or more of the dried ingredients; mix well.
In 2-cup containers or plastic bags package the mixture.
Use some as gifts, adding a copy of the soup recipe to each package. - 28.4046
Chili Con Veggies
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 49.436
Green Beans With Cherry Tomatoes
Wash beans, trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine beans and water in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for about 20 minutes.
Melt butter in a skillet, stir in sugar, garlic salt, salt, pepper, and... - 40.6209
Sausage And Cabbage Soup With Sun-dried Tomato Rouille
To Make Soup: In an 8-quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
Saute ham and sausage until browned, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, garlic, turnips, and cabbage and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft, about... - 41.6086
Trio Bean Bake
Place the chick peas, butter beans and kidney beans in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Leave to soak overnight.
Drain the peas and beans, then place them in a pan and cover with fresh cold water.
Bring to the boil, boil for 10 minutes then simmer for 40 to... - 46.1463
Beans Au Gratin
Cook beans separately according to package directions; drain.
Mix lightly and put in shallow baking dish.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter; stir in flour, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire.
Gradually stir in cream and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until... - 36.9325
Green Or Wax Beans Au Gratin
(1) Preheat the broiler.
(2) Arrange beans in an ungreased 2-quart baking dish or shallow casserole
(3) Coat with sauce
(4) Sprinkle cheese on top
(5) Place small blobs of butter.
(6) Place the dish in the oven 5 inch from heat and... - 37.3014
White Bean Soup
Saute onions, celery and leeks in 3 tablespoons butter until onions are soft.
Combine with beans, stock, ham hock, tongue, bouquet garni, salt, pepper and cayenne.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 2 hours.
Discard bouquet garni.
Remove ham hock and... - 41.6485
Green Beans Supreme
Cut fresh beans French-style and cook as directed above.
Cook onion and parsley in 2 tablespoons of the butter till onion is tender.
Blend in flour, lemon peel, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir... - 42.9475
Lobster Quiche With Dry White Wine Flavoring
1) Preheat oven at 400°F.
2) Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
3) In a bowl, mix eggs, wine, salt, pepper, and cream.
4) On the lined pie pan, flute the edge and prick the bottom with a fork.
5) Line the pan with a foil and fill with... - 44.3415
Vegetable Dry Manchurian
Vegetable Dry Manchurian Recipe is a delicious Indian Chinese Recipe made from cabbage, carrot and many other ingredients. - 0
Stewed Pork Neck With Green Beans
The pork neck is a well muscled and very flavorful cut of meat, with a lot more fat than the pork shoulder. I use pork neck in many wonderful preparations such as Bolognese, sweet and sour meatballs, grilling, soup or braising. Stewing is suitable for Pork... - 35.4501
Butter/lied Leg Of Lamb, Marinated And Barbecued
Put the chopped onion, ginger, garlic, and 4 tablespoons of the lemon juice in the container of the electric blender, and blend at high speed to get a smooth paste (about 1 minute).
In a bowl or a pot with nonmetallic lining large enough to hold the meat, put... - 43.5594
Red Bean Soup
This red bean soup is a vegetable and meat soup. Cooked with smoked ham hocks along with a medley of vegetables, the red bean soup is flavored with garlic and three herb medley of thyme, parsley and bay leaf. Topped with a sour cream dollop, this red bean... - 48.6065
Lanai Baked Beans
Rub deep casserole with butter (or margarine) and pour in beans.
Blend brown sugar, mustard and salt with juice and stir into beans along with half the pineapple and half the meat.
Arrange remaining fruit and meat atop mixture and bake 1 hr. at 350°F.
Cover... - 33.6652
Lima Bean Dinner
Microwave butter 1/2 minute in casserole uncovered.
Add onion, marjoram and chervil.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes.
Stir in bacon and microwave 4 minutes uncovered.
Mix well; microwave another 3 minutes.
Spread celery over bacon.
Cover with beans (including... - 45.0009
Molasses Baked Beans
Place beans and 2-1/2 qts.water in a 6-qt.
Dutch oven; bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat; soak for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans; return to pan with remaining water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until... - 45.3643
Black Bean And Sausage Soup
Soak beans overnight and drain.
Melt butter in a large saucepan or soup pot and saute carrots and onion until lightly browned.
Add beans, broth, Worcestershire and bay leaf.
Simmer, covered, about 2 1/2 hours or until beans are tender.
Thirty minutes before... - 37.7756
Laveme's Baked Beans
1) In a skillet, brown the bacon and onion till the bacon is well crisped and is crumbly. Drain the contents.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 1 to 3 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 34.4886
Green Beans Supreme With Cheese
Cook green beans according to package directions.
In a saucepan cook onion and parsley in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till onion is tender.
Blend in flour, lemon peel, salt, and pepper.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till mixture is... - 44.715
Health And Fiber Rich Lyonnaise Beans
1) In a bowl, add the beans. Cover with enough salted water and soak overnight. Alternatively, bring the beans to a slow boil. Then cool for about 2 hours.
2) Into a saucepan, add in the drained beans. Add in 1 3/4 pints of water. Cover and cook for 60... - 38.8334
Green Beans Supreme
1. In a 4-cup measure, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine on High for 30 seconds.
2. Add flour, onion, salt, lemon peel and pepper; mix well.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute.
4. Stir in water, then sour cream.
5. Mix with green beans.
6. In 2-cup... - 47.8213
Pork And Beans Spanish Style
1) In a large saucepan, add in the beans with enough cold water. Soak the beans overnight.
2) Place the beans on boil the next day. Allow to cook for 15 minutes. Drain the beans and set aside.
3) Spike an onion with cloves. Add into the... - 42.6977
Green Beans With Onions
Cook beans according to package directions, except add marjoram to cooking liquid.
Halve onions lengthwise; add to beans during last few minutes of cooking time.
Continue cooking till onions are heated through.
Drain thoroughly; stir in butter or... - 24.172
Venetian Green Beans
Venetian Green Beans very healthy appetizer. Venetian Green Beans is very easy to cook and hardly takes any time. The blend of tomatoes and marjoram gives the Venetian Green Beans a delightful taste. - 35.6169
Green Beans Supreme
Place steel blade in work bowl; add bread.
Process till finely crushed, remove from bowl and set aside.
Insert slicing disk in work bowl Remove and discard ends from beans.
Cut beans to fit width of feec tube; place horizontally in feec tube to within 1 inch... - 44.6393
Green Beans With Sunflower Seed Kernels
1. Mix the butter with marjoram, basil, chervil, parsley, chives, savory, and thyme.
2. Wash beans and remove the ends. Put the onion and garlic in boiling salted water (the water should only just cover the bottom of the pan) in a large skillet. Add the... - 30.8491
Green Beans With Dill
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and saute onion until soft.
2) Now, add water, chili sauce and dill. Cook for a minute.
3) Make a corn starch-water mixture and add it to onions.
4) Cook, constantly stirring until sauce thickens.
5) Mix together the... - 41.1523
Creamy White Bean Soup
Creamy White Bean Soup is another trendy recipe which I once learned from a TV cooking show. Lots of cream, some herbs of your choice and ofcourse loads of fresh white beans makes a perfect Creamy White Bean Soup. Whenever my kitchen is stuffed with extra... - 44.9441
Garbanzo Bean Soup
Saute onions, leeks, bell pepper and garlic in oil until onion is soft.
Add garbanzo beans and their liquid, stock, ham hock and seasonings.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until gar banzo beans are tender, adding water or stock if needed.
Remove... - 38.7035
Lima Au Gratin
5 cups cooked limas 2 cups milk (dried or fresh beans) 2 tblspn, flour 11/2 cups grated cheese 1 cup dry crumbs 1 chopped green pepper 11/2 tblspn, minced onion 11/2 tspn, dry mustard 11/2 tblspn, chopped parsley 1i/2tspn.
salt 1/2tspn, rosemary 1/2... - 32.2398
Lima Bean Loaf
1.Start by washing and soaking the beans overnight
2.Also preheat the oven to 400F degrees
3.In a boiler, cook the beans in boiling water until soft for 45 minutes
4.Now drain and cool the beans
5.Chop the beans coarsely
6.Now add crumbs... - 41.8483
Green Beans With Cream
Place water, onion salt, pepper, basil and beans in 24-ounce casserole; dot with margarine.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave until tender, 1 to 3 minutes longer.
Stir in... - 32.6408
Green Beans With Cream
Place water, onion salt, pepper, basil and beans in 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole]; dot with margarine.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until tender, 3 to 4 min [4 to 6 min, stirring after 3 min].
Stir in cream.
Cover and... - 33.3011
A Taste Of Cuba Black Bean Soup
Cook the beans using the package directions; drain.
Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat; saute the celery, onions and garlic for about 8 to 10 minutes or until softened but not browned.
Combine the cooked beans, sauteed vegetables, chicken stock,... - 45.6433
Sauteed String Beans
In a shallow, 1 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish, melt butter or margarine on full power 30 seconds.
Add string beans and heat, uncovered, on full power 5 minutes or until heated through.
Add remaining ingredients and toss lightly to coat... - 27.6527
Green Bean Casserole With Pimiento
Cook green beans according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan cook onion in butter until tender.
Stir in bread crumbs.
In a large bowl stir together soup, yogurt, and the 2 tablespoons pimiento.
Stir in green... - 35.147
Shaker Baked Beans
1) Wash the beans and add cold water to them.
2) In a saucepan, pour all the beans and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, cover the pan and leave it for an hour.
4) Now, add 1 teaspoon salt to the... - 48.9626
Bacon With Beans
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) If you are using dried beans, then soak them overnight.
4) In the soaked Romertopf, add the bacon, onions and the beans.
5) In a small bowl, combine the tomato puree... - 38.764
Green Bean Casserole With Mustard
Turn the cooked, drained, green beans into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Blend with melted butter the milk, dry soup mix, Worcestershire, mustard, and olives.
Pour over the beans in the casserole.
Then sprinkle the fried onion rings or crushed potato chips... - 37.0566
Baked Bean Quintet
In 12-inch skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
In same skillet cook onion and garlic in reserved drippings till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in crumbled bacon, baked beans in sauce, lima... - 35.999
Broad Bean Rissoles
Soak the beans in water for at least 6 hours.
Wash in several changes of water and drain completely.
Grind all the ingredients together except the sesame seeds.
You will get a soft, green mixture.
Shape into small round cutlets, roll in sesame seeds and deep... - 30.5713
Bean And Tomato Casserole
1) Pour of the water from the beans and rinse under running cold water.
2) In a saucepan, cook the beans in salted boiling water for 1 to 1 ½ hours until tender.
3) Strain the beans and leave aside.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter in... - 46.7002
Lima Beans Au Gratin
Lightly brown the bread crumbs in 2 tablespoons hot butter in a skillet.
Remove from heat and mix in parsley, rosemary, oregano, and bacon.
Heat the 1/4 cup butter with garlic; blend in flour, salt, and dry mustard.
Heat until bubbly.
Add milk gradually,... - 43.5674
Bean Salads(three-bean Salad)
Toss together fava or lima beans, white beans, and pinto or cranberry beans with onion, pickles and parsley.
Pour on dressing made from salad oil, cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
Chill covered for about an hour in the refrigerator or for no more than 20... - 32.9172
Herbed Green Beans
1. Wash beans. Remove ends and strings, if any. Cut into 2-inch pieces.
2. Cook beans.
3. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add onions and garlic and cook gently for 5 minutes, until tender but not browned.
4. Add parsley, rosemary, basil and salt. Cover and... - 36.8828
Herbed Green Beans
In saucepan cook frozen beans according to package directions; drain well.
In another saucepan cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir in mushrooms, pimiento, marjoram, basil, dash salt, and dash pepper.
Stir in drained beans, Toss to coat; heat. - 28.3083
Herbed Green Beans
In a saucepan, cover beans with water; cook until crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the onion in butter until tender.
Add the lemon juice, parsley, salt if desired, thyme and paprika.
Drain beans; add herb butter and stir to coat. - 29.1685
Green Beans With Almonds
1. Prepare green beans. Place almonds and margarine in 1-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 5 minutes, stirring every minute, until golden. Remove almonds from casserole.
2. Place green beans and thyme in same casserole. Cover tightly and... - 22.3974
Tangy Green Bean Casserole
In a saucepan, cover beans with water.
Cook until crisp-tender; drain.
Add the onion, oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
Transfer to an ungreased 2-qt.baking dish.
Toss crumbs, cheese and butter; sprinkle over bean mixture.
Bake, uncovered,... - 37.8415
Savory Lima Bean Scallop
Soak the beans in cold water for 6 to 8 hrs.
Drain and cover with boiling water.
Add the sliced onion and cook slowly until tender.
Drain, add salt, celery, green pepper, tomato soup, water, melted fat, pepper and salt to taste.
Pour into a greased casserole,... - 36.1462
Green Beans Napoli
In large skillet bring 1 inch water to a boil; add green beans.
Cover; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain; set aside.
In same skillet heat oil and butter; add pine nuts, garlic, basil, Tabasco® sauce and rosemary.
Cook over medium heat until... - 38.6468
Garbanzo Bean Loaf
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In a skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Cook onion, garlic and celery until tender.
Add tomatoes and tomato paste.
Continue cooking 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, pour hot mixture.
Add garbanzo beans, egg, bread crumbs and... - 42.0669