- » Dried Basil Pesto
Dried Basil Pesto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried basil pesto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried basil pesto recipes.
Parsley Basil Pesto
This parsley basil pesto is a very flavorful and fresh pesto recipe. Made with dried basil and fresh parsley, the pesto is flavored with added garlic. Blended with cheese, with gradual addition of oil, it is processed to a smooth mix and can be used for... - 31.3816
Basil, Garlic And Pine Nuts Pesto
If you have picked up loads of basil from the farmers' market or your backyard, this recipe will teach you how to be enterprising with it. Pesto, a versatile Italian concoction that can dress up any average dish and a zing to it, can be made in batches and... - 102.681
Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
Every pasta recipe needs a perfect sauce and what could be better than a sundried tomato pesto. Fresh parsley and garlic are flavoring agents that makes this mildly flavored dish an outstanding recipe. Prepare this sun dried tomato pesto in advance and you... - 32.5159
Simple Basil Pesto
Place basil, garlic, pine nuts and olive oil in a food processor; pulse until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl.
Stir in parmesan until well combined.
Add salt to taste.
Set aside or store .
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite... - 40.6487
Even Simpler Basil Pesto
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until just firm to taste.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
Return pasta with basil, pine nuts, garlic, parmesan and oil to the warm pasta pot.
Toss well to coat, adding reserved water as needed.
Add... - 36.0755
Creamy Pesto With Walnut
Pesto the easy way. A very simple way of making the favorite Pesto : a must-do whenever basil leaves are available fresh. The video illustrates how simple it is to get this done at home and eaten as a great dip with crackers. - 106.442
Hamburgers With Spinach And Basil Goat Cheese Pesto
1) In a food processor or blender, process the basil, garlic, and pine nuts until coarse. With the machine running, drizzle in the olive oil and process the ingredients until smooth.
2) Stir in the Parmesan and black pepper, keep aside 3 tablespoons of... - 44.9094
Mozzarella Tomato And Pesto Sandwich
1 To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, whirl the basil, garlic, oil, and pepper for about 40 seconds or until smooth.
2 Cut each bread loaf in half horizontally.
Spread each bottom slice with half of the pesto; top with half of the tomatoes and... - 33.1932
Tomato, Basil, Cheese And Walnut Pesto Deviled Eggs
Want a yummy recipe that can be served as a side dish, appetizer or snack? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty deviled eggs that everyone is sure to love. This recipe is an interesting one, we promise! - 95.6529
Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
In a food processor, combine garlic and tomatoes WITH oil.
Chop in food processor until finely chopped.
Add parsley, parmesan cheese, and basil.
Continue to process until mixture is a thick paste. - 25.752
Penne With Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
1. Pesto: In a bowl cover sun-dried tomatoes with boiling water; let stand 10 minutes or until softened. Drain and pat dry; chop coarsely.
2. In a food processor, combine rehydrated tomatoes, basil, parsley and garlic. With motor running, add stock and oil in... - 31.8665
Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Sauce
1. In a blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients and blend until a smooth sauce mixture is formed.
2. Sprinkle generously with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
3. Toss desired amount, as per taste with pasta or noodles.
4. Mix... - 36.5261
Sun-dried Tomato Pesto On Brie
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat.
Combine the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, vinegar and basil in the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in parsley and pepper.
Remove the top rind from each... - 40.815
Provolone And Sun Dried Tomato Terrine With Pesto Dressing
In a food processor puree the tomato mixture ingredients.
In a bowl combine the pesto, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well incorporated.
Line a 2-quart round dish with plastic wrap.
Coat the wrap with non-stick cooking spray.
Place... - 38.2344
Grilled Polenta With Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Take a heavy-bottomed 3-quart saucepan and boil water in it.
3) Sprinkle salt in it and add polenta.
4) Lower heat and stir frequently for 15 to 30 minutes.
5) Cook till it is thick and creamy. It... - 48.6303
Dried Tomato Pesto Spread
1. In a food processor bowl or mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese, 2 cloves garlic, and milk. Cover and process or beat with an electric mixer on medium speed till almost smooth.
2. For pesto, in a clean food processor bowl or blender... - 35.4694
Pasta With Red Bell Pepper And Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
Put all the ingredients in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Turning the machine on and off rapidly, pulse the ingredients several times until coarsely chopped.
Scrape down the work bowl.
Then process continuously until the sauce is smooth.
If the... - 40.312
Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Quesadillas
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add tomato, green onions, and next 6 ingredients.
Process until mixture is minced.
Combine ricotta cheese and goat cheese; stir until smooth.
Place 2 tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking... - 42.6667
Spaghetti With Sun-dried Tomatoes And Black Olive Pesto
1. To prepare the black olive pesto, in a food processor jar, combine all ingredients except the oil and salt.
2. Blend, pulsing in short burst so that the ingredients are coarsely pureed.
3. With the motor running at a low speed, gradually pour... - 46.6585
Pesto Sauce In Mortar
How often do you use the traditional methods for cooking? The chef in this video highly recommends using a mortar and pestal for making a pesto sauce. Watch the video to know how. - 112.436
Puree all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
Keep frozen pesto cubes in a freezer bag to avoid freezer burn.
Defrosted, each cube will yield about 2 tablespoons. - 20.0787
Classic Pesto Sauce
1. IN a food processor, add basil leabves, olive oil, nuts nad garlic and process till smooth
2. In a mixing bowl, add the basil mixture and stir grated cheese into it by hand
3. Serve/Use as appropriate - 28.5839
1. Combine the oil and garlic in a small heavy skillet and let sizzle over low heat for about 1 minute, until softened but not browned. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
2. Rinse the basil leaves and drain them well. Pat dry on paper towels. In a... - 30.5044
Spaghetti With Pesto Sauce
1) In a bowl, place together, butter, Parmesan, parsley, garlic, basil, and marjoram.
2) Using a wooden spoon stir the cheese mixture until well blended.
3) Slowly stream in the oil, beating continuously until all the oil is incorporated.
4) Mix in the... - 45.0031
1. Cook sphagetti as per the package directions. Drain and keep it aside.
2. Add butter to the cooked sphagetti.
2. In a bowl combine basil, parsley, garlic and olive oil. Blend them well and sset aside.
3. Combine sphagetti and olive... - 42.7427
Fresh Homemade Pesto Sauce
A classic, simple basil pesto recipe with fresh basil leaves, pine nuts, garlic, Parmesan cheese and olive oil. This tastes just like your nonna's recipe. The video gives instructions for making the pesto with a food processor or blender. But if you have the... - 126.537
How To Make Pesto And A Caprese Pasta Salad
1. Wash and clean the basil, pat them dry and remove all the moisture, set aside.
2. Cook the pasta as per manufacturer instructions.
3. In the food processor, blend basil, pine nuts, garlic and sea salt, blend until smooth.
4. Once done... - 0
Garden Pesto Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°.
In a medium bowl combine the salt and the flour and cut in the butter and shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the ice water until a dough forms.
Roll the dough out and press it evenly into a 9-inch tart pan... - 44.8966
Pesto Pizza Bread
For sauce: Combine first 6 ingredients in processor or blender and puree, stopping machine as necessary to scrape down sides of container.
Pour into bowl.
Stir in cheeses, cover and refrigerate.
(Flavor is better if cheeses are grated and added just before... - 45.5827
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Cheesecake Appetizer
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Finely chop 7 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
3. Coarsely chop 15 no-€™s sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
4. Grease a 9 ½ inch non stick spring form pan with cooking spray and line... - 49.2492
Pesto And Sun-dried Tomato Torta
Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomato Torta when coupled with crackers forms a delicious treat. Cream cheese and vegetables blend to form a unique mix powerful enough to make any foodie go drool. I love this recipe just for its rich tasting output! - 45.2916
Linguine With Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
Combine sun dried tomatoes, Romano cheese, basil, pine nuts and garlic in food processor.
With machine running, gradually add olive oil and process until smooth paste forms. (Can be prepared 2 weeks ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Cook linguine in large pot... - 32.1176
Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
"We all have a guy... whether it's your partner, dad, brother or friend, we all have a man in our lives that we love and care about. Today's recipe video is perfect to share with them as I will show you how to make an easy and yummy dip that will help protect... - 122.573
Gnocchi With Sun-dried Tomato And Almond Pesto
1. In mortar and pestle, add almonds and break them lightly.
2. In a pan, add the almonds and toast for 1-2 minutes.
3. For pesto, in food processor, combine sundried tomatoes, toasted almonds, sweet and purple basil, garlic,... - 0
This two cheese basil pesto is a lovely and flavorful way to add life to your pasta. Made with garlic for taste along with pine nuts, the pesto is prepared with olive oil and a medley of parmesan and romano cheese. Seasoned and served or stored for later use,... - 37.7362
Goat Cheese Toasties With Sun Dried Tomato And Basil
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for about 20-30 minutes until soft.
3) Chop them.
4) In a bowl mix sun-dried tomatoes with goat cheese and pesto until paste like consistency.
5) Cut baguette into... - 48.1437
Basic Pesto Sauce
Parmesan, and oil in a blender or food processor.
Process until basil is finely chopped.
Use pesto at once or place in small jars adding a thin layer of olive oil to each jar to keep pesto from darkening: refrigerate for up to a week, or freeze... - 27.1812
Place tomato slices in a deep bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients, shaking well to blend thoroughly.
Pour over tomatoes, cover, and chill for several hours, turning occasionally. - 32.0404
Pesto Alla Genovese
1. In a blender, put the coarsely chopped fresh basil, dried basil, salt, pepper, garlic, pine kernels and 1/4 pint of olive oil in the blender jar.
2. Blend at high speed until the ingredients are smooth, stopping the blender to push the herbs down... - 40.3954
Pesto Sauce For Spaghetti
1 In a bowl, cream butter, Parmesan, parsley, garlic, basil and marjoram, using a wooden spoon until well blended.
2 Or, in a blender, combine all the above mentioned ingredients and blend well.
3 Gradually add oil, beating constantly.
4 ... - 37.4955
Place the basil in a food blender (don't bother trying this with dried basil; it won't work).
Add the oil, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, and nuts.
Blend until all are chopped very fine.
Remove from the blender and add the grated cheese.
Put in soups or on... - 33.3232
Nut Free Pesto
1)Pound the garlic clove and add a pinch of salt in a mortar and pestle until it becomes a smooth paste.
2)Add the Basil leaves, few tablespoons at a time, pound well and mix into the coarse paste.
3)When the Basil Mix becomes thick and dry, drizzle... - 38.7073
Creamy Chicken With Pesto
1.Heat the oil in a frying pan, preferably non-stick. Add the chicken and fry without moving it until it takes on a bit of colour. Turn the chicken to cook on the other side. Continue for 12-15 mins until the chicken is cooked through, then season.
2. Add the... - 31.8914
Tomato Tagliarini With Home Made Pesto
1. To make the pesto, put the basil, garlic, pine nuts and olive oil in a small bowl and, using a hand blender, mix to a coarse paste. Alternatively, use a food processor or pound with a pestle and mortar. Add the cheese and blend until combined.
2. Heat the... - 37.7523
Exotic Goat Cheese Torta
Goat cheese hasn't scored much on the popularity charts in the world; if you believe it, then you have to try this exotic goat cheese torta and rethink whether it is true. Goat cheese has its loyal fans and this dish is not only appreciated by them but also... - 102.461
Meatballs With Pesto Mash
1. Mix the mince with half the chopped basil, the Worcestershire sauce and some seasoning, then use your hands to shape into 16 meatballs. Heat a non-stick frying pan, add the oil, then fry the meatballs, turning, for 5 mins until browned all over. Tip in the... - 30.9994
Budini Di Pomodoro
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Place 1kg cherry tomatoes in a roasting tin, tuck in the garlic and herbs, and season.
Roast for 25-30 minutes until they start to brown at the edges and burst.
Remove the garlic and herbs, and put the tomatoes and any juice... - 46.1358
1. Put the oil, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, and parsley in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth. Add the nuts and cheeses, and blend or process until smooth. Blend with 1/4 cup pasta cooking water.
2. Pour the... - 30.4995
1.Take a big sized seaslable plastic bag and put together flour and chicken into it.
2.Shake well until the chicken gets coated with flour.
3.Take a medium sized non stick skillet, put oil in it and heat on medium high flame.
4.Put the... - 40.8211
Trofie Al Ragu E Pesto - Trofie With A Touch Of Meat And Pesto
1. For Preparing Bolognese Meat Sauce
2. Take a pan and add little oil, lightly brown the chopped onion, and cook it with chopped mushrooms and minced meat.
3. Add tomatoes and little wine to the mixture and simmer it on low heat for about 90 minutes.... - 43.8819
Baked Salmon With Spinach Pesto And Spaghetti
Baked salmon with spinach pesto and spaghetti is an awesome combination of flavor, nutrition and a jazzy meal. Take a look at the video to see how you can put together this awesome combo in no time. So if you like to stay fir this is a great companion for you. - 105.281
Swift Grilled Strip Steaks With Tomato Pesto Glaze
1. Place steaks on a grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, for 15-18 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning once.
2, Meanwhile, place butter, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto in a food processor or blender. Cover and process until... - 24.8768
Classic Genoese Pesto
Cook beans in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, 5 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon.
Cool completely, by plunging into cold water, and reserve.
Add potatoes to the pot and cook until tender in the centre when pierced with the tip of a... - 38.0432
Potato Salad With Pesto Mayonnaise
Do you want a great in taste Potato Salad With Pesto Mayonnaise recipe? I have a weakness for potatoes, thus I prepare this recipe often. This salad is a winner as a Side Dish! Roll up your sleeves and try this yummy Potato Salad With Pesto Mayonnaise recipe. - 50.761
Salmon Baked Sn Parchment With Parsley Pesto
This salmon recipe is baked with a parsley and basil pesto mix. Baked in a foil, this salmon recipe is easy, simple and nutritious and can be served with a side of potato salad. - 40.6943
Italian Garlic Pesto Stuffed Steaks
Heat stove/grill to medium/high heat.
Salt and pepper rub both sides of the four steaks (other seasonings may be included such as garlic powder, TJ s 21 salute spice mix, Italian seasoning, etc.) Use a sharp knife to cut into side of each steak, forming a... - 30.1894
Pine Not Pesto Cheesecake
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 375°F.
2) Take a 9-inch springform pan and lightly grease it.
3) In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients;.
4) Mix well.
5) In bottom of grease pan, press the ingredients evenly.
6) In large bowl,... - 46.6131
Windy City Pesto And Ricotta Torta
1. Tomato Pesto: In small bowl, soak sun-dried tomatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes or until softened. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
2. In blender or food processor, combine tomatoes, reserved liquid, olive oil, garlic, and chicken broth. Process until... - 41.6288
Pesto Pizzette has a fine taste. Pesto Pizzette gets its taste from mushroom and cheese toppings. Pesto Pizzette is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 43.2315
Layered Goat Cheese Torta
Slice top off head of garlic and drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Wrap in foil and roast in a preheated 400 degree oven about 1 hour, until garlic is soft.
Meanwhile, in bowl of a free-standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment,... - 38.4743
Mussels With Pesto
1) Take a saucepan large enough to hold a steamer, and mix the water and Dubonnet.
2) Arrange the steamer with the basil leaves and place the mussels above it.
3) Cover with lid and allow liquid to come to a boil, or until steam mussels until opened.... - 44.4032
Pasta Peas & Pesto
I love pasta and have always wanted to try this different Pasta Peas & Pesto recipe. This Pasta Peas & Pesto is absolutely delicious. Get some peas immediately and try your hands at this one! - 27.4992
Pesto Rubbed Roast Chicken
Prepare the Basil Pesto Rub.
Wash the chicken and dry thoroughly, inside and out.
Loosen the skin across the breast and then down around the leg and thigh using a chop stick or your fingers.
Work the pesto under the skin and into the meat of the breasts, legs... - 29.3793
Roasted Peoppers With Millet And Basil
1. Cut each red pepper in half and remove the seeds and white membrane. Pack the pepper halves tightly into a roasting tin with the skin side down.
2. Heat a frying pan until hot, add the millet grains and toast for 2-3 minutes, shaking the pan often.
3. In a... - 36.2069
Pesto Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Cut off and discard the tops of the cherry tomatoes.
Scoop out the pulp and seeds with a grapefruit spoon, and drain the tomatoes upside down on a wire rack.
Make the pesto.
Rinse and thoroughly dry the basil leaves.
In a food processor fitted with the steel... - 44.0947
Peas With Pesto
To make the pesto: Rinse and thoroughly dry the basil leaves.
In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, with the motor running, put the garlic down the feed tube to mince it.
Stop the motor.
Add the basil, pine nuts, salt, and pepper to the work... - 43.383
Creamy Pesto Chicken With Gnocchi
1. Place chicken in oiled shallow baking dish; cook in hot oven 20 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Meanwhile, add gnocchi to large saucepan of boiling water. Boil, uncovered, until tender; drain.
3. Heat oil in large non-stick frying pan; cook garlic... - 34.736
Angel Hair Pasta With Shrimp In A Tomato Pesto Sauce
Poach until just barely cooked.
Remove from pan, save liquid, and set aside.
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Saute onions and pepper in large saucepan for 5 minutes.
Add wine and mushrooms to above along with... - 43.9155
Pesto Chicken Meatballs
1. Combine the chicken, pesto, bread crumbs, and egg in a mixing bowl. Using your hands, squeeze the ingredients together until they are evenly mixed, but don't overwork the mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Shape the mixture into small balls,... - 33.2373
Wine Broth With Pesto
Mix together in a small bowl the butter cheese, garlic, basil, and parsley.
Heatbrothand wine until steaming.
Ladle into small bowls or cups and add a dollop of pesto sauce to each. - 25.0917
Wash the basil and shake dry.
Combine the basil and olive oil in a food processor container and pulse.
Add the Parmesan cheese, garlic and pine nuts, processing slowly after each addition to combine. - 26.263
Wash, then spin dry basil leaves.
In a large frying pan, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil.
Cook pine nuts and garlic 30 seconds or until lightly browned.
While stirring, continue cooking until basil leaves are limp.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining... - 34.6862
Snapper With Pesto Butter
To make Pesto Butter, place butter, basil, cheese, garlic and 1 tablespoon oil in blender or food processor; process until blended.
Add lemon juice to taste.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Brush one side of fish lightly with oil; season with salt and... - 44.0337
Two Cheese Pesto Dip
Combine all ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight. - 25.3038
Green Garlic Sauce (pesto Genovese)
In a mortar, mix garlic, basil, cheese, nuts, and salt.
Grind mixture with a pestle to a smooth paste.
Still grinding, add very gradually enough olive oil to make a smooth sauce.
Stir in parsley.
To serve, add desired amount of sauce and a tablespoon of... - 29.6779
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the oil.
2) In the hot oil, saute the garlic for 1 minute. Do not brown.
3) To this, add the basil and parsley.
4) Over the popcorn, sprinkle this mix.
5) To this, add grated cheese and mix well.
6) A perfect... - 37.8582
Heat 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of the oil in small saucepan or skillet over medium-low heat.
Add pine nuts; saute, stirring and shaking pan constantly until nuts are light brown, 30 to 45 seconds.
Transfer nuts immediately to paper towel-lined plate to... - 37.1835
Pan Seared Scallops Over Roasted Pepper Pesto
This simple and beautiful scallop dish using fresh seafood scallops over a red-pepper pesto, a blend of roasted red pepper, almonds, basil and oregano. This perfect summer seafood dish will transport you to a Mediterranean beach with sun, sand and surf. It... - 117.966
Spinach Pesto Sauce
Place oil, spinach, parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic, basil, salt, pepper and pine nuts, if desired, in blender or food processor container.
Cover and blend or process about 45 seconds.
If sauce is too thick, stir in 1 to 2 teaspoons hot water.
Makes about 1... - 32.3504
Combine the basil, garlic and walnuts in the bowl of a food processor or halve the recipe and use a blender and chop.
Leave the motor running and add the olive oil in a slow, steady stream.
Shut the motor off, add the cheeses, a big pinch of salt and a... - 30.9231
Two Cheese Pesto Dip
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Garnish with whole walnuts, if desired. - 29.279
Spaghetti With Perfect Pesto
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, process spinach, basil, parsley, garlic, olive oil, nuts, pepper and cheeses until almost pureed.
If mixture is too thick, add 1 to 2 tablespoons water.
Cook spaghetti... - 32.2695
Tagliatelle With Hazelnut Pesto
1. Place the garlic, basil, hazelnuts and cheese in a food processor or blender and process to a thick paste.
2. Cook the tagliatelle in lightly salted boiling water until just tender, then drain well.
3. Spoon the sauce into the hot pasta, tossing until... - 31.7571
Pesto Cheese Dip
1) In a food processor or blender, add the parsley, sunflower seeds, oil, mustard, and basil.
2) Blend for 10 to 15 seconds, or until smooth like a paste.
3) To a medium sized bowl, transfer this paste.
4) To this, add the yogurt cheese. Mix... - 35.1474
Spaghetti With Cottage Cheese Pesto
For pesto, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine spinach, water, cottage cheese, basil, Parmesan cheese, oil, and garlic.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Spoon half of the pesto (about 1/2 cup) over the hot pasta.
Toss to mix... - 35.8958
Skewered Shrimp With Lemon Pesto
In a food processor or blender, combine ingredients for Lemon Pesto.
Whirl until smooth.
Rinse shrimp and pat dry.
Place in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Pour in pesto and seal bag (or cover bowl).
Rotate bag to distribute marinade... - 42.9491
1) Clean mushrooms and snap off the stems and retain for use later.
2) On a rimmed 10 x 15-inch baking sheet,arrange mushroom caps, hollow side up.
3) Stuff each cap with feta cheese and put aside.
4) In food processor using a metal... - 44.0585
Pasta Pesto And Peas Garofalo
1. To prepare the pesto, place the walnuts, pignolis and garlic in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Process for 30 seconds. Add the basil leaves, salt and pepper. With the processor running, slowly pour the olive oil into the bowl t - 22.4048
1) Use a food processor, to process spinach, parsley, cheese, walnuts, garlic, anchovies, tarragon, basil, salt, pepper and anise until smooth.
2) Drizzle oil in stream line, while the processor is running.
3) Season to taste.
4) Pour the... - 40.2569
Mussels In Pesto Sauce
Mussels In Pesto Sauce has a Exceptional tasteThe White wine and Cheese gives the Mussels In Pesto Sauce Bracing taste. - 37.4264
Pasta With Shrimp And Tomato Pesto
To make the sun-dried tomato pesto: Place the sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl.
Cover with boiling water and let soak for about 20 minutes, or until softened.
Drain and reserve the liquid.
Transfer the sun-dried tomatoes to a food processor or blender.
Add... - 42.951
Pesto Mushrooms is a yummy vegan dish that will be an instant success no matter where or when it is served. Try this wonderful Pesto Mushrooms recipe! - 48.8013
Pesto Beef Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
Combine ricotta cheese, eggs, and pepper; stir well with a wire whisk, and set aside.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/3 cup oil and 1/2 cup tomatoes.
Reserve remaining tomatoes for another use.
Position knife... - 44.9102
Hazelnut Pesto Turkey Breast
For pesto, in a food processor bowl process hazelnuts till very finely chopped.
Add egg yolk, spinach, basil, hazelnut oil, and garlic.
Process till smooth.
If necessary, stop processor and scrape container sides.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Rinse turkey and pat... - 41.8933
Cook spaghetti or linguine according to package directions.
Drain well and keep warm.
Meanwhile, for pesto, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine spinach, parsley, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, egg yolk, basil, garlic, and salt.
Cover and... - 38.1227
Pasta With Grilled Beef Fillet And Roasted Pepper Pesto
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
Generously season both sides of the steak with pepper.
Put the steak on the broiler tray and broil it close to the heat until it is well charred... - 43.6172
Pasta And Pesto Salad
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water cook pasta as per package directions such that tender and do not overcook.
2. Drain cooked pasta and rinse with cold water to cool quickly.
3. For making pesto, in a bowl large enough to hold pasta beat... - 42.1416