- » Dried Artichoke
Dried Artichoke Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried artichoke recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried artichoke recipes.
Creamed Dried Beef With Artichoke Hearts
Tear beef into small pieces.
Pour boiling water over to cover and let stand 5 minutes, then drain thoroughly.
Drain artichoke hearts and cut in half lengthwise.
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Add beef and cook, stirring, until edges are frizzled.
Stir in flour and... - 39.6824
You May Also Like!
Artichokes Au Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Take a 2-quart saucepan and melt 3 tbsp butter.
3. Mix salt and flour and stir to a smooth consistency. Cook, stirring, for a minute.
4. Slowly add milk and cook on medium flame, stirring continuously, for a... - 45.1386
1. Trim the tough outer leaves and stalks from the artichokes and drop the vegetables into boiling salted water to cover. Add the coriander seeds and lemon juice.
2. Simmer, covered, until the outer leaves pull off easily, about forty minutes. Serve hot with... - 25.4588
Pizza With Artichokes And Sun Dried Tomatoes
Pizza with artichokes and sun dried tomatoes rules the list of the best tasting dishes thanks to this recipe. The main ingredient in pizza with artichokes and sun dried tomatoes is always vegetable. It is one italian dish which will never fail to impress you... - 38.315
Shrimp Artichoke And Sun Dried Tomato Sandwiches
Cook the shrimp in boiling water for 2 minutes, or until they turn pink.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Cut in half lengthwise.
In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, tomatoes, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and olives.
In a small cup, whisk together the vinegar... - 40.3494
Couscous With Chicken, Artichokes And Sun-dried Tomatoes
1. In a pan bring chicken broth and water to boil. Add couscous to it. Stir and turn off the heat. Cover it with lid and allow it to sit for 5-8 minutes to bloom.
2. Discard the skin and cut the chicken breast into bite size pieces.
3. Drain sun-dried... - 110.451
Chicken With Potatoes, Sun Dried Tomatoes, And Artichokes
1. Place the potatoes in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the sun-dried tomatoes and the garlic pepper over the potatoes. Drizzle on 3 tablespoons of the balsamic vinegar.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 hours. Reduce... - 29.5368
Layered Sun Dried Tomato And Artichoke Spread
Nikki Shaw from the Kraft Kitchens shares a creative recipe that's an elegant spin on traditional artichoke dip. Instead of blending all of the ingredients together, each flavor is layered between a smooth layer of cream cheese. Layered Sundried Tomato and... - 134.643
Artichokes A La Grecque
1. Cut the artichokes into quarters. Remove the prickly choke and trim the pointed ends of the leaves until the leaves are about one inch long.
2. Mix the remaining ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil. Add the artichokes and cook, covered, until tender,... - 35.403
Arbi Ki Tarkari
1)Take a wok and heat ghee on medium heat, and add asafoetida and carom seeds.
2)Add next 4 ingredients, one by one and stir well.
3)Give few splashes of water and cover the wok. Cook for about 15 minutes until the arbis are tender.
4)Remove lid and... - 44.2137
Dried Artichoke Recipes By Category