- » Dried Apricot Slice
Dried Apricot Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried apricot slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried apricot slice recipes.
Dried Apricot And Fig Tart
Make the shell: Prepare pastry as for Lemon Meringue Pie, fitting it into a 10 inch square or round tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake and let cool.
In separate bowls soak the apricots with the wine, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup of the sugar and 1/2 teaspoon... - 42.0248
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 42.2643
You May Also Like!
Apricot Coconut Slice
Crush biscuits finely, add melted butter; combine well.
Line base of lamington tin (base measures 16cm x 26cm) with aluminium foil.
Press crumbs evenly over base of tin; refrigerate until firm.
Spread base with apricot jam.
Place apricots in pan covered with... - 35.0987
Pheasant Breast A I'orange With Dried Apricots & Prosciutto
1.Cut each pheasant in half across the middle, lengthways so that you have 4 thin slithers of breast. Cut the apricots n the same way. Lay out 3 overlapping s"ces of prosduno or bacon and place a sprig of thyme on top. Pop a piece of breast on top of this and... - 34.422
Break 5 or 6 crackers into blender container; blend to fine crumbs.
Put nuts in blender; blend till coarsely chopped.
Add to crumbs.
Put apricots in blender; blend till finely chopped.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add apricots and... - 47.3312
Drain the apricots and chop them into small pieces.
In a large mixing bowl, cream the margarine and sugar together until light and creamy.
Rub 115 g - 4 oz of flour into the mixture until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Press this mixture into a lightly... - 45.335
Almond Apricot Slices
1. To make the pastry, in a bowl, add the margarine and the sugar and beat it until light and fluffy.
2. Stir in the yolk and blend well
3. Combine the flour and salt and add to the creamed mixture.
4. Add a teaspoon of cold water and stir... - 45.8751
Tagine Of Lamb With Dried Apricots And Orange Flower Water
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine curry powder, ras el hanout, coriander and 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. Add the cubed lamb to the bowl and toss with the marinade to mix well.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight, allowing the meat to... - 44.1326
FOR YEAST DOUGH:
1. Stir a pinch of sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
2. Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
3. Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
4. Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large... - 42.3921
Apricot Slice With Brandy Custard
1. Prepare scone dough, adding mixed spice and apricots to dry ingredients before adding liquid.
2. Place dough into a greased and lined 18 x 28 cm (7 x 11 1/4 in) shallow cake pan and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked.
3. To make custard, combine custard,... - 30.4502
Spiced Apples With Dried Cherries And Apricots
1. In a large bowl, combine the apples, dried fruits, lemon zest, lemon juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, coriander, flour, salt, and butter. Toss until well mixed. Turn into a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 31.7089
Macaroon Jam Slices
Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
With a pastry brush or paper towel, lightly butter a 14 x 17-inch baking sheet.
Sprinkle some flour over it, cover the surface evenly, and then knock off the excess by inverting the sheet and striking it against the... - 35.6087