- » Dried Apricot Puff Pastry
Dried Apricot Puff Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried apricot puff pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried apricot puff pastry recipes.
Stuffed Cabbage In A Pastry Case
Carefully detach the leaves from the cabbage, cutting away the coarse ends of the stalks.
Blanch the leaves, five at a time, in plenty of boiling water for 2 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon and refresh in cold water.
Reserve 250 ml/8 fl oz of the cabbage... - 47.5894
Apple And Almond Puff
Roll the pastry to an oblong 25x30 cm/10x 12 in and place on a dampened baking tray.
To make the almond paste, mix all the ingredients together, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Turn out onto a board lightly dusted with icing sugar, and knead... - 43.6565
Easy Fruit Pastries
For all the pastry lovers out there, here video that shows a super easy recipe for delicious fruit pastries. The chef makes the pastries with packaged puff pastries and pastry cream with plenty of fresh fruits. These simple fruit pastries are indeed worth... - 132.48
Venison Or Lamb En Croute
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees F (200C) and preheat it.
2) Divide the pastry into 4 rectangular portions after rolling it out.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Sear the lamb chops in the oil.
5) Place a chop on each of the... - 43.1666
Holiday Brie En Croute
Want to brighten your holiday mood in the coming festive session? Here is the best way to celebrate the festival days with your family and friends. Brie en Croute is the pastry stuffed with brie cheese and fruit jams. Bake this in your oven, after watching... - 146.454
The stollen slice is a mixed berry and dried fruit dessert that is baked and served warm. Baked with a bottom layer of puff pastry with dried fruits and nuts on top along with marzipan and brushed with a jam and brandy glaze, the stollen slice is a rich and... - 44.969
Amazingly delicious venetian tart guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 42.7338
Bring butter or margarine and water to boil in saucepan.
Add flour and salt all at once.
Beat vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves side of pan and forms a ball.
Remove from heat; beat in 1 whole egg at a time, and after each addition beat until... - 33.9812
Mixed Fruit Pie
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 7/425°F/220°C.
2) Take an 8 inch x 1 inch (20 x 2.5 cm) pie or flan dish, and utilize atleast over half the pastry to line its bottom.
3) Slowly cook the dried fruits together with the orange and... - 48.8799
Almond Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
Making the pastry
2. Using a food processor, pulse pastry ingredients with 3 tablespoons water, 6 times, for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add 1 to 2 tablespoon more water, if dough is dry.
3. Shape the dough... - 45.1579