- » Dried Apricot Pistachio
Dried Apricot Pistachio Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dried apricot pistachio recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dried apricot pistachio recipes.
California Apricot Pistachio Biscotti
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease large baking sheet.
In food processor or blender, process flours, 1 cup sugar, baking powder and salt until blended.
Add butter and vanilla; process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add eggs; process until... - 45.5397
Apricot And Pistachio Pavlova
1. Preheat the oven to fan 120C
2. Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper.
To make the meringue
3. In a small bowl, blend the cornflour, vanilla extract and vinegar to a smooth paste.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg... - 46.7674
Pistachio Phirni - Pistachio Rice Pudding
Pistachio Phirni it is similar to a rice pudding or custard made without eggs. It has a wonderful smooth and creamy texture. This lovely dessert Fuses Middle Eastern and Asian flavors and is very easy to make. It can be made well in advance which makes it... - 51.9742
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 43.8504
Nectarine Pistachio Tart
1. In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, the 1/3 cup nuts, and granulated sugar. Using a pastry blender, cut butter into flour mixture till pieces are the size of small peas. Gradually add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to flour mixture, tossing with a... - 38.2694
Break macaroons into small pieces and press enough on the bottom of a deep 9-inch springform or loose-bottomed pan to form a crust.
Macaroons should be sticky.
Cook apricots in 3 cups water until fruit is tender and water absorbed.
Force through sieve or... - 44.5296
There is many Biscotti recipes for some one who love to bake.Baking biscotti is simple & easy that anybody can bake. - 35.5628
Bulgar Wheat Salao With Broccoli Nuts And Apricots
1) Take a medium sized bowl and add bulgar wheat to it.
2) Cover it entirely with boiling water and place cling film on the bowl.
3) Soak it for half an hour.
4) Drain off the extra water.
5) Take a pan and boil water in it.
6) Place... - 43.5223
Chilled Dried Fruit Salad
Arrange the fruit in a flat, shallow dish and cover with the fruit juice.
Add a few drops of almond essence and the orange-flower water.
Cover and leave in the refrigerator for at least 48 hours, turning from time to time.
The fruit should absorb most of the... - 33.2175
Cream Filled Apricots
Soak apricots in warm water for 2 hours to soften.
Cut each apricot with a sharp knife into 2 pieces.
In a saucepan mix sugar, lemon juice and 1 cup water.
Bring to a boil and cook until sugar mixture is syrupy for about 5 minutes Add the apricots and... - 37.3199
Warm Bagels With Poached Apricots
1. Cut the strips of orange peel into fine shreds. Place them in boiling water until softened, then drain and place in cold water.
2. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/ Gas 3. Combine the apricots and orange juice in a small saucepan. Heat gently for about 10... - 38.5827
Apricot Coconut Torte
Crumble coconut cookies and sprinkle 1/2 cup on the bottom of deep 9-inch spring-form pan.
Cook apricots in 3 cups water until tender and water is absorbed.
Force through sieve or ricer, or puree in blender.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold... - 43.4614
The stollen slice is a mixed berry and dried fruit dessert that is baked and served warm. Baked with a bottom layer of puff pastry with dried fruits and nuts on top along with marzipan and brushed with a jam and brandy glaze, the stollen slice is a rich and... - 46.8362
Crunchy Mewe Ki Chikki
Clean the nuts, pound coarsely and keep aside.
Make a syrup of 2-thread consistency with 1 cup of water and sugar.
Add the nuts and mix.
Add toasted copra slices and rose essence.
Smear a plate with ghee and pat the mixture onto it evenly.
While still... - 29.2611
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole's Best Ever Scones
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly and mixture resembles small peas. Freeze 5 minutes.
3. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cream,... - 116.431
1.In a slow cooker, place a trivet or metal rack.
2.Fill the cooker with 2 cups of water.
3.Take a 6-8 cup heatproof mold and grease all the cups.
1.In a large bowl, put flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg and stir them all... - 47.3529
1. Heat the butter in a large heavy-based pan. Add the onion and cook until soft and golden. Add the cubed lamb and brown on all sides. Add the cinnamon and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook gently for 10 minutes.
2. Add the tomato puree and enough... - 37.374
Galantine Of Chicken With Fruit And Nuts
Place the bulgar wheat in a bowl.
Cover with boiling water and leave to stand, covered, for 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze the wheat to extract as much water as possible.
Melt the butter in a pan and soften the onion and green pepper.
Stir in... - 39.833
A yummy traditional Indian rice kheer recipe (rice pudding). The quick and easy to make kheer is rice simmered and cooked in milk and an array of rich ingredients. Just the dessert you need to complete your Indian meal menu. - 48.6463
Bateaux Aux Fruits
1. Drain the canned fruit.
2. Cut the apricot halves in two and remove the pits from apricots and cherries. Keep aside or chill until required.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F
4. Roll out the sweet pastry dough on a lightly floured surface... - 37.9816
Honey Nut Diamonds
In a heavy based saucepan melt the sugar, butter and honey, then add the apricots which have been cut into small pieces.
Allow to cool slightly then beat in the eggs.
Sift in the flour and baking powder then transfer into a square lightly greased... - 38.6332
Dry fruits and nuts are a staple of the Arabic kitchen and here is a recipe of khoshaf that is a dessert beverage that displays the true colors of the middle eastern culture. It is cool and refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day. Take a look at the video... - 107.215
Italian Meringue With Fruit And Chantilly Cream
I made this Italian Meringue With Fruit And Chantilly Cream last weekend when I had some unexpected guests-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the blend of fruits and meringue gives out a delightful combination, which is... - 48.2243
Fruit And Nut Stuffed Roast Duck
Combine wine and 1/4 cup honey in small saucepan and bring to simmer.
Add apricots and set sauce aside.
Combine next 10 ingredients in large bowl.
Drain apricots (reserve liquid), add to bowl and toss lightly.
Stuff duck as full as possible; set remaining... - 41.6812
Fruit Nut Bread
Combine dried fruit, orange slices and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover pan and set aside 15 minutes.
Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan or thoroughly wash, dry and grease a 1-pound coffee can.
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a mixing bowl, beat shortening,... - 42.0017
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) In a large flameproof casserole, add butter and olive oil over low heat.
3) SautÃ© onion and garlic for 5 minutes, until softened but not browned.
4) Increase the heat to moderate and add the chile,... - 43.7831
Iced Petit Fours
Prepare 2 quantities Sponge Cake batter and divide between 3 greased and lined jelly roll pans.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 10-12 minutes.
Remove cakes from pans while still warm.
Turn out onto clean wax paper, removing paper lining.
Carefully halve each cake... - 44.2754
Classical Petits Fours
Line one 14x11 inch (36x28-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, beat 6 egg yolks, almonds, lemon peel and half the sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in... - 43.0506
Moroccan Beef And Pear Tajine
Moroccan Beef and Pear Tajine is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this beef and pear recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.7985
California Fruit And Nut Quick Breads
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter eight 4 1/2 by 2 3/8 by 1 1/2 inch (1 cup) miniature loaf pans.
Stir together the flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl combine the yogurt, butter, eggs, vanilla and orange rind.
Make... - 44.6315
The Greatest Granola
Granola is the perfect breakfast cereal. Loaded with protein and natural fiber, it's a great way for you and the kids to start the day or get a quick mid-morning or afternoon "pick me up." The delicious combination of tastes and textures keeps this from... - 34.2294
Diwali Special Basundi - Maharashtrian Rabri
Basundi a very popular Indian dessert is made in Bihar, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Karnataka during the festive occasions of Dussehra, Diwali, Kali Chaudas and Bhaibeej.This creamy sweetened dense milk dessert is similar to the North Indian Rabri or Rabdi. It... - 49.1994