- » Dressing Coconut Oil
Dressing Coconut Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dressing coconut oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dressing coconut oil recipes.
Coconut Peanut Dressing
Place coconut in blender container; add 1 cup water.
Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds.
Cook and stir onion and garlic in oil in 2-quart saucepan until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in coconut and remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling,... - 34.725
Tropical Salad Dressing
Combine all the ingredients except the oil in a food processor or blender.
With machine running, slowly add the oil, blending until smooth. - 24.1487
Tangy Coconut Salad Dressing For Fruit, Ham Or Chicken Salads
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. With a fork or small wire whisk, whisk until well blended.
3. Refrigerate for at leave 1 hour for flavors to intensify.
4. Serve the dressing with fruit, cold... - 27.863
Rice Noodle Salad With Coconut Dressing
1. Place the noodles in a large bowl, then pour over boiling water to cover. Leave to soak for 10 mins, stirring with a fork. Drain, rinse under cold water, then drain well.
2. For the dressing, mix the coconut milk powder with the boiling water in a small... - 38.3766
Indonesian Salad With Coconut Peanut Dressing
Prepare Coconut-Peanut Dressing.
Pour enough boiling water over bean sprouts and cabbage to cover; let stand 2 minutes.
Cook and gently turn bean curd in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until light brown; remove with slotted spoon and drain on... - 37.0905
1. In a processing jar take cashews, lemon juice, coconut vinegar, olive oil, coconut nectar, garlic, garlic powder, basil and salt. Blend for few minutes.
2. Pour in the barley water and blend again for 3 minutes.
3. Garnish ranch dressing... - 85.7692
Coconut, Celery And Apple Salad
Coconut celery and apple salad is a sweet and crunchy salad which gives you the pleasure of varied textures and tastes in one salad itself! The apples, coconut and celery, have a mixed taste and crunch to them that is refreshingly different. Dressed with... - 45.3666
Sambals are served as an accompaniment to curries and other Indian dishes in the same way we serve a relish.
You can use any left-over cooked vegetable, sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, fish, or seafood in the dressing.
Combine with the dressing for 1 hour before... - 31.1989
Coconut Couscous Salad
1) Soak the couscous as per the package directions.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Place the couscous in a steamer or large sieve lined with cheesecloth and keep over the boiling water. Then, steam covered as per the package... - 45.5775
South Seas Salad
Wash spinach and remove stems; dry leaves.
Tear into bite-size pieces (about 10 cups); place in large plastic bag and refrigerate.
Just before serving, pour oil over greens in bag; close bag and shake until leaves glisten.
Add coconut chips and dressing;... - 36.425
Spinach And Pepper Stuffed Shrimps With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Chef is preparing a delicious seafood appetizer and adding some veggies for some color and health. Spinach and Pepper Stuffed Shrimps with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce; the name itself speaks of its elegance! The spicy sauce is more than perfect for seafood... - 117.747
Asian Peanut Coconut Mix
Peanuts, coconut and chilies are ground together to make this versatile asian paste. You could use it as a spread or a base or a dressing. The kick in the mix comes from chilies and garlic and does complete justice to Asian taste. - 0
Luzon Shrimp & Hearts Of Palm Salad With Creamy Lime Vinaigrette
Prepare Creamy Lime Vinaigrette.
Arrange ingredients on a serving platter or individual serving plates.
Serve with Creamy Lime Vinaigrette.
Creamy Lime Vinaigrette: With motor running of a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, drop in garlic,... - 42.4561
Darjeeling Hot Salad Dressing
Ginger, onion, pepper are fried in desired amounts in sunflower seed oil.
Then thicken with rice flour and add to 11/2 cups coconut milk and simmer for ten minutes.
The milk can be made from desiccated coconut recipe given. - 13.687
Banana And Rice Salad With Curry Dressing
1) Take a salad bowl and mix together pepper, onion, bananas, rice and coconut in it.
2) In a screw-top jar, shake well sugar, salt, curry powder or paste, lemon juice and oil to mix.
3) Pour this dressing over the salad and toss well with two forks or... - 43.896
Indonesian Gado Gado With Peanut Dressing
Saute onion rings in peanut oil until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Cook green beans in boiling salted water until just tender.
Cover a large serving platter with shredded lettuce.
Arrange cooked beans, bean sprouts, pineapple, cucumber and potatoes on... - 44.0807
Mango Vinaigrette For Salads And Meat
Mangoes are great in any form for their unique flavor and texture. Check out this simple and quick recipe to make a vinaigrette using mango and a few seasonings. Ideal for cold salads or grilled meats. - 129.124
Sweet And Sour Thai Shrimp Salad
1 Bring a large saucepan of unsalted water to a boil.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil over low heat. Add the red pepper flakes and cook, swirling occasionally, for 3 minutes. Strain the oil into a small bowl and whisk in the clam and lime... - 32.7752
Tropical Fruit Salad For Two
Spread coconut in a shallow pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Prepare Papaya seed Dressing.
Halve pineapple lengthwise through crown.
With a curved knife, cut out fruit, leaving a 1/4 inch thick... - 42.758
Beef Rossini And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to put a pound of produce per day into your diet in three meals, breakfast lunch and dinner. - 122.549
Pork Satays With Banana Sauce
1. Thread equal number of pork pieces on to 8 bamboo skewers. Combine peanut butter, sesame oil, hoisin sauce, lemon juice, coconut milk and Chilli sauce, brush satays with mixture, place in shallow dish on rack. Stand for ten minutes before cooking.
2.... - 34.5674
Mandarin Shrimp Salad
Combine all dressing ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid. Shake well until thoroughly combined.
Cut shrimp into halves or thirds. Toss shrimp with celery, onion, green pepper, and lettuce. Add enough dressing to... - 34.9407
Hawaiian Salad With Mango Pressing
1) Slice thin the papaya and avocado quarters.
2) For preparing the dressing : Roll an unpeeled mango over countertop to inorder to soften it a bit.
3) Into a small bowl, squeeze juice through the slit end.
4) Now add lemon juice, lime... - 47.9371
Prawn And Pawpaw Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add chilli paste (sambal oelek), lemon grass and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until prawns change colour and are cooked through. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange cabbage,... - 38.5806
Burmese Five Ingredient Salad With Fried Garlic
To make the dressing: Combine the ingredients in a large bowl, whisking to form a smooth mixture.
Set aside at room temperature until needed.
To make the salad: Place the vegetable oil in a 4-quart (or larger) pot.
Heat oil over high heat, taking care not to... - 43.8999
Pineapple And Cheese Boats
1) Quarter pineapple lengthwise with top attached to each quarter.
2) Cut away from peel and make cubes. Reserve the shells.
3) In a large bowl, add pineapple cubes, cheese, cucumber and nuts.
4) Pour dressing over salad and toss to... - 41.9094
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Butter
1) On a serving platter make a bed of lettuce.
2) In a bowl dilute coconut milk or cream by adding water.
3) In skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onions and garlic for 3 minutes.
4) Add in the peanut butter, sugar, salt, chilli peppers,... - 46.7507
Philippine Chicken And Pork Casserole
In a large metal frying pan, saute the chicken in a bit of oil until light brown.
Remove and repeat with the pork.
You may have to do this in small batches so that you actually brown the meat quickly.
Keep the burner on high.
Place all other ingredients,... - 44.7723
Salad From Java With Peanut Sauce
Boil the potatoes, drain the water.
Boil the cabbage strips and the French beans until crisp and drain.
Then cook the sliced carrots.
Drain and refrigerate each, about 5 to 10 min.
until tender and crisp.
Again drain, cover in plastic wrap and... - 41.2466
Calypso Calamari Salad
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, bring 2 quarts water to boiling.
Stir in squid.
Drain at once and rinse with cold water to cool; drain again.
In a bowl, combine squid, celery, coconut, oil, lime juice, chili, onions, and salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange spinach on a... - 33.7707
Indonesian Rice Salad
BRING THE WATER to a boil, stir in the rice, and return just to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover the pan, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the water is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
When cooked, transfer the rice to a large bowl.
FOR THE DRESSING, stir... - 46.4881
Everyday Fruit Salad
1) Slice each banana once lengthwise and once in half, to make 16 pieces.
2) Cut the orange into segments.
3) Cut the peppers into half lengthwise core and cut into strips.
4) In a bowl, place together salt, sugar, mustard, curry powder... - 47.2938
Delicious Homemade Thai Satay Peanut Sauce
Sauces are key preparations and ingredients in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to make a Thai sauce. Check out the chef in the video making flavorful Thai Satay Peanut sauce which is a great dipping sauce alongside chicken, tofu dishes, breads, etc. No... - 84.459
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 40.7288
Blueberry Rice Salad
1. In a serving bowl, combine the rice, berries, coconut, nuts, and honey.
2. Put the dry milk powder, salt, and 1 tablespoon honey in the container of an electric blender or food processor. While blending or processing at high speed, add the oil slowly until... - 32.396
Vegan Nori Wrap
Nori can be rolled into a wrap for breakfast or for main course. Watch this video to see an amazing recipe for vegan nori wrap with plenty of fresh vegetables and seasonings. See the video to try out this outstanding recipe and rejoice! - 113.468
Aloo Bhindi Masala - Indian Okra
Learn how to make tasty Okra masala which is an Indian dish best enjoyed with roti (chapati), parantha or naan. I dressed my aloo bhindi masala with some shredded coconut and made it using some basic Indian spices. - 0
Fruit Curry Modern Style
1) Mix salt and desiccated coconut with water and leave aside for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Heat butter and oil, over low heat and sauté onion in it until yellow.
4) Make a thick sauce by stirring in curry powder, flour, ginger and enough... - 47.5573
Cook the rice according to the packet directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Leave to cool.
Place in a salad bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
Whisk the dressing ingredients together with a little salt and pepper.
Pour... - 37.3913
Cuttlefish Satay Salad
Cut cuttlefish hoods and tentacles in half lengthways.
Score inside surface of hood pieces.
Combine hoods, tentacles, spices, garlic, lemon grass, leaves, peanut oil and juice in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain cuttlefish;... - 49.2135
Blood Orange Scallop Ceviche
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the sea scallops and cook for 1 minute. Drain the scallops and spread them out on a large plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the scallops until well chilled.
2. In a large... - 32.6598
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604
Summer Special Tomato Cucumber And Avocado Salad
Are you looking for a refreshing summer recipe? Bingo!! You've got one right here. Chef Heather shares a brilliant recipe of a Tomato Cucumber an Avocado Salad which is ideal for summers. Watch it now. - 93.9717
Curried Salmon Salad With Lemon Grass Vinaigrette
1. In a medium bowl, combine the curry paste, coconut milk, grated fresh ginger, garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil and 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce. Whisk well. Pour half of the marinade into a 9-by-11-inch glass dish. Add the salmon and spoon the remaining... - 40.6498
Easy Chickpea Salad
Fond of chickpeas? Here's a great way to include them in your menu. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this Easy Chickpea Salad. The recipe makes an excellent side dish and is very very impressive. Do give it a try. - 83.5668
1. Blend the spice mix together and taste for heat level. Use a spoon to add some spice rub to your hands and rub spices into the salmon.
2. Let rest at least 30 minutes before packaging. Wrap in foil for easy cooking, on the grill or in the oven... - 26.7409
Halibut With Lychee Cashew Nut And Miso Salad
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 before grilling.
2. Take a saucepan, add mirin and sake and allow to come to boil. Boil for 20 to 30 sec to blaze off alcohol.
3. Lower heat, add white miso and stir till dissolved.
4. Increase the... - 43.8849