- » Dressing Ball
Dressing Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Dressing Ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Dressing Ball recipes.
Make and bake cornbread as the label directs.
Cool in pan, on wire rack, 25 minutes; then crumble into medium mixing bowl.
Preheat oven to 325F.
Heat 1/4 cup butter in medium skillet.
Add celery, onion, and parsley; saute', stirring, until celery and onion... - 26.4326
Classic Holiday Dressing Balls
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Holiday Dressing Balls. These are great on a Thanksgiving or Christmas table. They are traditionally served with a Southern holiday meal of turkey, gravy, and all of the trimmings. However, you can eat it when... - 103.407
Honeydew Grape Salad With Lime Dressing
Combine honeydew and grapes in a medium bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, lime rind, lime juice, and honey in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour over fruit; toss lightly.
Chill 1 hour.
Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. - 34.1664
Melon With Sweet Onion Dressing
Place melon balls in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine sugar and next 6 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour orange juice mixture over melon balls, and toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Toss before serving. - 36.7117
Melon With Sweet Onion Dressing
1. Place melon balls in a large bowl.
2. Combine sugar and remaining ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Pour over melon balls, and toss gently. Cover and chill. Toss gently before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. - 34.7175
Chicken In Cantaloupe With Curry Dressing
Cut each cantaloupe in half; scoop out and discard seeds.
Remove melon fruit with a melon ball cutter leaving about 1/4 inch of the fruit next to the rind.
Set melon balls and hollow shells aside to drain.
Mix together chicken, celery, onion, and... - 32.1082
Watermelon Salad With Celery Nut Dressing
1)In a large bowl, take some cream cheese and beat until it turns fluffy.
2)Add mayonnaise to the cream cheese and blend well.
3)In another bowl, beat whipping cream until peaks begin to form.
4)Fold this cream into cream cheese mixture.
5)Add celery... - 44.9534
Roasted Tomatoes And Mozzarella With Lemon Chilli Dressing
1. Place the lemons, sugar, salt, garlic, chillies and peppercorns into a bowl, stir to combine, pressing the lemons slightly with a wooden spoon to extract a little lemon juice. Transfer to a vacuum-sealed jar. Top up jar with olive oil then, ideally, leave... - 37.4046
Fruit Kabobs With Orange-ginger Dressing
Fruit Kabobs With Orange-Ginger Dressing makes the best bet as an anytime dish. The flavors of pineapple, honeydew melon balls, orange and lemon juice combine to make this Fruit Kabobs With Orange-Ginger Dressing taste richer. Just give this yummy Fruit... - 39.379
Cantaloupe Salad And Dressing
Slice cantaloupes crosswise into 5 rings.
Use end pieces to make cantaloupe balls.
Place rings on 5 lettuce-lined plates.
Arrange orange, peach, nectarine and pineapple slices on top.
Add strawberries and cantaloupe balls.
Place small cluster of grapes by... - 39.0298
Melon Refresher With Honey Dressing
Place melon and strawberries in serving dishes or half melon shells.
In blender, combine all Dressing ingredients except celery seed; mix well.
Stir in celery seed.
Spoon dressing over melon just before serving.
Store remaining dressing in a covered container... - 32.947
Honeydew Salad With Apricot Cream Dressing
1) In a bowl, add cream, pecans, coconut and apricots.
2) Stir well.
3) Add the melon balls into sherbet or champagne glasses.
4) Top with the cream dressing. - 34.925
Raw Vegan Falafel With Tahini Dressing (super Yummy!)
No plans for dinner tonight? Don't worry, I've got you covered :)
This super simple, super delicious, raw falafel hits the spot every time. If I was selling it, I'd offer a double your money-back guarantee. For real. That's how good it is :)
So stop... - 0
Melon Salad With Dressing
If watermelon is your pick, you will love this melon salad with dressing. The preparation part is way too simple and requires just a few minutes of your time. Donâ€™t you miss to try this yummy Cantaloupe Fruit Salad. - 26.899
Chicken 'n Dressing Pie
Combine in mixing bowl flour, corn meal, baking powder, salt and soda.
Cut in butter until mixture is the size of small peas.
Add sour cream, a little at a time, stirring with fork until dough is moist enough to hold together.
Form into a ball.
Press onto... - 33.2891
Summer Salad With Sour Cream Dressing
Sprinkle gelatin over water; stir over hot water until gelatin is dissolved.
Combine cheeses; blend in gelatin.
Stir mayonnaise, scallion and Tabasco into cheese mixture until all ingredients are thoroughly blended.
Fold whipped cream into cheese.
Pour into... - 39.763
Best Ever French Dressing
Mix lemon juice, vinegar, onion, and garlic in small bowl.
Set aside while preparing other ingredients.
In 4-cup glass measure boil sugar, syrup, and water on HI (max. power) 8 to 10 minutes, or until a soft ball forms when dropped in cold water.
Cool... - 41.2562
Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
In blender container, place corn oil, honey, vinegar, poppy seeds, mustard and salt.
Cover and blend on medium speed for 20 seconds, or until well mixed.
Pour into jar with tight-fitting lid.
Cover and refrigerate.
On six lettuce-lined plates, arrange fruit... - 36.9435
Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
1. In a large bowl or on a large platter (preferably a glass one), arrange all of the fruits in an attractive design. Drizzle the dressing over the top. Serve with hot Portland Popovers. - 32.4842
Tangy Fruit Salad With Sweet Yogurt Dressing
Combine pineapple and blueberries in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Cut cantaloupe in half and remove seeds.
Using Small Stainless Steel Scoop, form melon balls.
Add to Batter Bowl.
Remove hulls from strawberries with Tomato Corer.
Using Egg Slicer, cut half the... - 42.0723
1 Using a melon-ball cutter or a 1/4 teaspoon of a measuring-spoon set, cut enough balls from the watermelon to make 2 cups. (Set any remaining watermelon aside to dice and add to the fruit cup for another day.)
2 Line a large round serving plate with... - 37.4491
1. Using a fruit knife, peel the melons, halve and scoop out the seeds to discard.
2. Cut the flesh into ½ inch cubes or use a melon scoop to scoop out balls.
3. In a small bowl, combine ingredients for dressing and whisk with a fork till well... - 48.0277
Arrange fruits on watercress.
Drizzle with Citrus Dressing. - 28.9799
Raspberry Dessert Sauce With Cantaloupe
1. Cut the cantaloupe into half and use a melon scooper to scoop out the flesh into small balls or cut into 1 inch dices.
2. Place the melon in a bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Reserve a few good raspberries for garnish... - 37.0759
Decorated Party Cake
Bring water and sugar to a boil.
Cook to 240° or soft ball stage.
Don't burn! Whip egg whites with cream of tartar to soft peaks.
Slowly pour in hot sugar syrup.
Whip to firm peaks.
Assembly: Place one cake layer on serving plate.
Spread top with 3 tbs... - 44.2514
Cantaloupe Cream Melba
1) Into a small saucepan, press the raspberries through a sieve and add the cream of tartar and sugar. Stir well.
2) Quickly heat the mixture, stirring constantly, till it is boiling. Cook for about 3 minutes.
3) Put the heated mixture into a small... - 38.6352