- » Doughnut Dough
Doughnut Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of doughnut dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for doughnut dough recipes.
How to make delicious doughnuts from a can of biscuits! It is a quick, easy and inexpensive treat! - 120.539
Doughnuts have so many variations! Here is the recipe for Raised Doughnuts! A delicious sack, I love to pick at these at any time of the day! For the kids, you can top these with whipped cream or chocolate sauce! A fried dish, make sure you're careful about... - 49.7579
How To Make Donuts
The Food Channel® shows you a simple way to make delicious donuts out of refrigerator biscuits. - 88.6271
Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Doughnuts
In a large bowl, combine potatoes, milk, eggs and butter.
Combine sugar, baking powder and 2 cups flour; stir into potato mixture.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Divide dough in half.
Turn onto a lightly floured board; roll each half to... - 41.4022
Mexican Doughnut Strips
1. Combine water, butter, 1 teaspoon (5 mL) sugar, the salt and nutmeg in 2-quart (2-L) saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Increase heat to high; heat to full rolling boil.
2. Add flour to pan all at once;... - 39.7719
Yeast Raised Whole Wheat Doughnuts
1. Sprinkle the yeast over 1/2 cup water and stir in the sugar. Set aside for 10 minutes, or until the yeast is bubbling actively.
2. Stir in the remaining water, the honey, oil, eggs, salt, and dry milk. Mix well. Stir in enough of the sifted flour to make a... - 36.7625
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add warm milk and oil.
Add sugar, salt and eggs; mix well.
Stir in flour (dough will be very sticky).
Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
Stir down and let rise for 45... - 39.951
Cream shortening, gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, and beat mixture well.
Combine banana, buttermilk, and vanilla in a small bowl.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, soda, and nutmeg, add flour mixture to creamed mixture... - 42.1883
Mix the flour, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
Sprinkle the yeast into warm water and stir gently until the yeast is dissolved.
Add the corn germ oil and molasses or honey to the yeast mixture, stirring constantly.
Add the liquids to the flour in the... - 40.959
Potato Doughnuts is a delicious mouth watering dish. An easy to prepare doughnut recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 49.124
Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces.
Roll each piece into a ball and place on a greased baking sheet.
Cover and let rise for 20 minutes in a warm place.
Make a hole in the center of each piece of dough and place 1/2 teaspoon jam in each hole.
Pinch the dough... - 28.7099
Polish Shrove Doughnuts
1 Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, lemon peel, and mace in mixing bowl. Heat water, milk, sugar, salt, and butter to hot (120°-130°F).
2 Add milk mixture, rum, and egg yolks to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.... - 42.6627
Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces.
Roll each piece into a ball, then make a large hole through the center of each using two fingers.
Stretch outto make a circle.
Put the doughnuts on a greased baking sheet.
Cover and let rise until doubled in size.
Fill a... - 32.3595
Scald milk, add shortening, salt and sugar.
When cool, crumble yeast cake into mixture and beat well.
Add eggs and sufficient bread flour to make a dough stiff enough to handleâ€”about 4 cups.
Knead until elastic and set in a cool place to rise 6 hrs. or... - 41.2975
Baked Banana Doughnuts
Try this easy to prepare version of Baked Banana Doughnuts recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 47.1598
These Beignets are superly delicious! Try these fruited doughnuts for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for these Beignets are welcome ! - 36.8505
Heat 1 1/2 cups milk in a saucepan; add 1 cube butter, 2 tbs.brandy, 2 tsp.vanilla, 1 tsp.orange rind and 1 tsp.lemon rind.
Put into a mixing bowl 1 cup flour, 1 1/2 tsp.salt, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 package dry yeast.
Add milk mixture to flour mixture and beat... - 48.2223
Serviceberry Banana Doughnuts
Sift together first 5 ingredients.
Cream margarine and eggs until light and fluffy.
Beat in vanilla, bananas, serviceberries (drain well if dried serviceberries are used, discarding soaking liquid) and buttermilk.
Add flour mixture and mix until smooth.
Turn... - 42.2894
Baked Orange Doughnuts
Dissolve the yeast in warm water; set aside until it starts to bubble.
In a large bowl, combine the yeast mixture, orange juice, margarine, sugar replacement, salt, orange peel, eggs, and 2 c. (500 mL) of the flour; beat on high speed for about 4... - 39.65
1) Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
2) Cream the shortening with sugar and beat in eggs, vanilla, and banana.
3) Stir in the flour mixture, make a smooth dough, and divide it in two portions.
4) On a flour dusted surface,... - 43.477
Prepare mix as directed, but add remaining ingredients to dry mixture.
Let rise as directed.
Punch down dough and turn onto floured surface.
Roll or pat dough 1/2 inch thick: Cut with floured doughnut cutter.
Place on floured surface to rise.
When double in... - 33.7226
Beat eggs well.
Add sugar, vanilla, cream and buttermilk.
Sift and add flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and nutmeg.
Chill dough before rolling out.
Fry at 375 degrees. - 39.9901
1) In a large bowl, sift in flour, baking powder and salt.
2) In another large mixing bowl, add egg yolks to beat until thick and lemony.
3) Slowly add sugar to the mixture and keep on beating.
4) Add alternately lemon juice, orange rind and... - 46.8764
Mix potatoes, butter, 2 tbsp. sugar and salt.
Scald buttermilk (do not boil but don't worry if it separates a little).
Cool to lukewarm.
Measure water into mixing bowl.
Add 1 tsp. sugar and stir to dissolve.
Sprinkle yeast over top and let stand 10... - 44.005
Combine the sugar, mashed potatoes, milk, eggs, nutmeg, baking powder and flour in a large bowl in the order listed, mixing well after each addition.
Roll 1/3 of the dough to 1/3 inch thickness on a lightly floured surface.
Cut with a floured doughnut... - 35.7798
Whole Wheat Doughnuts
1) Use a large, clean and dry glass bowl,
2) Break eggs into the bowl and beat until foamy.
3) Add salt and brown sugar to the eggs and continue to beat until sugar dissolves and mixture is thick in consistency.
4) Dissolve the soda in the sour cream... - 44.2475
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Into a basin, sift together the measured flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. To the eggs, add the sugar and whisk using a wire whisk or electric beater, until well... - 44.666
Heat oil (2 to 3 inches) in deep-fat fryer or heavy kettle to 375°.
Beat 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the remaining ingredients except glaze in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl... - 44.4312
Baked Whole Wheat Doughnuts
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add milk, honey, spices, salt, eggs, shortening, soy flour, yeast, wheat germ, and 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Blend 30 seconds on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Stir in... - 43.5719
1) Sift together flour again with baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
2) Whisk eggs until thick and lemon-colored.
3) Slowly beat in one cup sugar.
4) Mix in three Tblsp melted shortening or oil and finally the milk.
5) Stir in flour mixture and mix... - 42.8937
Have fun in the kitchen making your very own classic doughnuts! Making doughnuts needn't be a chore with this fried version. Sweet and delicate, this will melt-in-your-mouth. Pack a picnic basket with these lovely doughnut and enjoy a day in the sun. - 101.48
Old Fashioned Cake Doughnuts
In a bowl, stir 3 cups of the flour together with baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cloves, and mace.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs on high speed until very light and fluffy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is very thick and lemon-colored.
Reduce... - 40.8805
Feisty Sugar And Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
What better way to get into the Christmas spirit than the sugar coated cinnamon flavored doughnuts? Betty demonstrates how to make the perfect doughnuts that might take little bit time to make, but are nevertheless, a great way to show off your culinary... - 104.771
Cinnamon Doughnut Twists
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; let stand until bubbly.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size pan, combine milk, the 1/2 cup sugar, salt, the 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and butter.
Heat over medium heat to about 110° (butter does not need to melt... - 42.7416
Mix 2 cups flour, 1/4 cup sugar, yeast and salt in large mixing bowl.
Combine milk and shortening in small saucepan.
Cook over moderate heat until very warm (120° to 130°F).
Add to flour mixture.
Beat with electric mixer at low speed 1... - 39.4317
Cream shortening and sugar until well-blended.
Add beaten egg.
Sift 3 cups, of the flour with remaining dry ingredients.
Add to egg * mixture alternately with milk.
Then add 1 cup flour or enough to make a soft dough.
Roll dough 1/4 in. thick on a... - 41.1393
Baked Orange Doughnuts
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
In large mixer bowl, combine milk, the 6 tablespoons butter, 1 cup sugar, salt, orange peel, eggs, yeast mixture, and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat with electric mixer on high speed about 3 minutes.
Gradually beat in remaining flour... - 43.5854
Doughnuts With Lemon
Cream the yeast with the milk.
Sift the flour, salt and nutmeg into a warmed bowl.
Stir in the sugar and lemon rind.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the lemon juice, melted butter, beaten egg and the yeast liquid.
Beat until the dough comes cleanly away... - 43.7651
Beat sugar, shortening and eggs together until very fluffy.
Add sour milk and sifted dry ingredients, alternately.
Dough will be soft.
Coat dough with flour, and knead slightly.
Roll or pat out to 3/8-inch thickness.
Cut with floured doughnut cutter.
Fry in... - 45.1576
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in egg, then egg yolks, one at a time.
Add vanilla extract, orange peel, dissolved yeast, and salt.
Beat until well mixed.
Stir in flour gradually, adding enough to make a stiff... - 43.3459
Old-fashioned New England Doughnuts
Soften yeast cake in water.
Meanwhile scald milk and when cool add softened yeast and 3 1/2 cups, flour and'beat until smooth.
Let stand about 3 hrs. in a warm place.
Cream the shortening with the sugar, add beaten eggs and beat well.
Add to yeast and flour... - 39.0703
Chocolate Cinnamon Doughnuts
In mixing bowl stir together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
Beat eggs and sugar together till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in 1/4 cup cooking oil and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients and buttermilk... - 43.8325
Scandinavian Bear-track Doughnuts
Dissolve yeast in the lukewarm water in the processor bowl.
Add sugar, anise, butter, egg, and 1 1/4 cups of the flour.
Process with the metal blade for 15 seconds and let rise in the processor bowl for 20 to 30 minutes.
Add remaining flour and process until... - 37.9475
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla together till thick and lemon-colored.
Combine orange peel, orange juice, and melted butter.
Add orange mixture and 3/4 of the dry ingredients alternately to egg mixture.
Beat with... - 45.0061
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine next 5 ingredients.
Add 1 cup flour; beat well.
Beat in softened yeast and egg.
Add enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
Turn out on lightly floured surface; knead till smooth, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Place in greased... - 40.7962
Banana doughnut!! do you have ripe bananas or you do not like eating bananas, then this is the snack for you. Banana doughnuts are some thing which shadows banana flavor and brings out soft chewy doughnuts. Enjoy them!! - 48.4565
Orange Flavored Doughnuts Dipped In Honey Syrup
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine baking soda and 2 cups of flour and sieve. Keep aside.
2. In a large sized bowl, combine ¼ cup oil, ¼ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel, eggs and orange juice. Mix well and beat using a whisk till well combined.
3.... - 46.6404
Heat milk till lukewarm and make a batter with 2 oz. flour, the yeast and a little sugar.
Set it to rise for 15-20 mins.
Cream yolks of eggs with the sugar, mix with the flour and the leavened batter and butter.
Beat the dough well with a wooden spoon, and... - 42.4273
Sift flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and baking powder 3 times.
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add egg yolks and flavorings.
Add milk and mix well.
Then add sifted dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
Roll dough gently on well-floured board or canvas about... - 39.7631
Baked Doughnut Puffs
1. Preheat oven hot to 400°.
2. In a bowl cream shortening, sugar and egg until fluffy.
3. In a large bowl sieve flour, salt, baking powder and nutmeg together.
4. Mix alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
5. Knead to form stiff... - 45.3913
In deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cut in butter.
Make a well in the center and add the bananas and eggs.
Mix by hand because the dough is heavy.
Turn out on a... - 48.9538
Country Style Doughnut Puffs
Beat eggs, vanilla, and sugar well.
Stir in cream.
Sift together dry ingredients; gradually stir into egg mixture.
Fold in melted butter.
In skillet that is at least 3 inches deep, heat 1 1/2 inches oil to 375°.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into hot oil.
Balls... - 46.7311
Tea Doughnuts are a great snack when you have those sweet cravings! Well flavored with vanilla and nutmeg, these go great topped with whipped cream. A simple and delicious snack, but make sure you watch how many you eat! - 49.4132
Add potatos, sugar & shortening; beat well.
Mix in milk & baking powder.
Add flour gradually, enough to make a workable dough.
Roll out, cut with doughnut cutter, and fry in deep hot oil (370 degrees). - 30.9741
Old Fashioned Doughnuts
Yummy Old Fashioned Doughnuts! The aroma if frying doughnuts takes most of us back to our mothers kitchen. I love doughnuts and this is my favorite recipe; The Old Fashioned Doughnuts is the real thing! - 36.2952
Old Fashioned Potato Doughnuts
1. Cream shortening and 1 cup sugar. Add egg and beat well.
2. Add milk and potatoes.
3. In a bowl mix next 5 ingredients.
4. Stir into potato mixture. Blend together.
5. Lightly flour a flat surface and knead lightly.
6. Roll dough into 1/2-inch... - 47.0981
Combine sugars, buttermilk, and egg; beat well.
Add remaining ingredients, except oil.
Beat just until blended.
Heat oil to 375°F (190°C).
Drop dough from doughnut dropper into hot fat.
Fry until golden brown, turning often.
Drain. - 33.5852
In large mixing bowl beat eggs till thick and lemon colored.
Add the granulated sugar and beat till smooth.
Stir in the oil and vanilla.
Thoroughly stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and soda.
Add to egg mixture alternately with buttermilk.
Turn out... - 43.0632
In a bowl, dissolve sugar and salt into milk.
Fold in eggs and lemon peel, beating lightly.
In a second bowl, sift flour and baking powder.
Fold in butter.
Lightly mix until granular.
Make a well in the center.
Add liquid mixture, mixing until... - 35.0689
1. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg; keep aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together eggs and sugar.
3. Add milk and 1/3 cup Crisco; mix well.
4. Add the dry ingredient mixture to the egg mixture and beat until... - 45.7672
1 In a bowl, mix sugar, salt and butter with scalded milk.
2 Let cool to lukewarm.
3 In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
4 Add in the egg, lemon peel and cooled milk mixture; stir well.
5 In a separate bowl, sift flour,... - 45.2823
1.In a bowl, place the eggs and beat it lightly, then beat in sugar and melted shortening
2.Now sift baking powder, salt and nutmeg with 1 cup flour, then stir this mixture into the egg mixture alternately with milk
3.Add lemon extract and flour to... - 39.4533
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Copycat
1. In the bowl of dough mixer, dissolve the yeast in warm water. Add milk, sugar, salt, eggs, vegetable shortening and 2 cups flour.
2. Beat slowly for 30 seconds, then increase the speed and beat for 2 minutes, scraping bowl... - 0
In a mixing bowl, beat the first seven ingredients until thick, about 5 minutes.
Gradually beat in butter, then cider.
Combine flours, baking powder and baking soda.
Add to batter; beat just until blended.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Divide dough in... - 40.5617
1. Cream shortening. Add 3/4 cup sugar and beat well.
2. Add eggs to it beat well.
3. In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt, and spices.
4. Stir into creamed mixture alternating with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
5. Lightly flour a... - 44.1977
Whole Wheat Doughnuts
1. In a large mixing bowl add buttermilk, butter, eggs, and 1-teaspoon vanilla. Beat well.
2. In another bowl mix the next 7 ingredients and mix.
3. Gradually add to buttermilk mixture and mix.
4. Heavily flour a flat surface and keep the dough in... - 47.0175
New Jersey Doughnuts
1. In a bowl cream butter and sugar.
2. Add eggs and lemon rind to it and beat until light and fluffy.
3. In a bowl sieve baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
4. Alternately add dry mixture and milk to creamed mixture.
5. Combine well.
6. Lightly flour a... - 43.2288
I was excited about this chocolate dough nuts recipe, the moment I began on it. This chocolate doughnuts recipe is one of my kids favorite ones. Why don't you too make your kids feel elated? - 42.038
Cream sugar, fat and eggs.
Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with milk.
Roll soft dough on floured canvas.
Cut with doughnut cutter.
Cook in preheated 375° frying fat until golden brown.
Use fork to flip over but do not pierce for it will cause... - 37.7804
Chocolate Covered Doughnuts
1. In a large mixing bowl add warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
2. Stir in next 5 ingredients and 1-cup flour.
3. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes until mixed.
4. Add remaining flour and mix.
5. Cover and keep in a warm... - 46.8827
To all those who have a sweet tooth will relish these doughnuts. These are eggless doughnuts. The chef shows how to make the sugar glaze in the video. You can top it up with coconut or nuts or even sprinkle some colorful candies. Watch the video for this fun... - 128.917
1. In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, buttermilk, eggs, shortening, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. With mixer at medium speed, beat until smooth, about 1 minute, scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in remaining 1 1/2... - 36.0281
Yeast raised Doughnuts
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, 1/4 cup sugar, the salt, egg, shortening and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured cloth-covered board; knead until... - 36.9006
Doughnut is most mouth watering name today ..You can say sexy dish also..Doughnut is a small ring-shaped cake made of rich, light dough that is fried in deep fat... - 43.1357
Doughnut signifies deep fried dough and comes in all flavors. Well, it does not need any introduction and is a very popular breakfast item amongst kid and adults alike. This is a very old school classic doughnut recipe that is sure to give you great results. - 0
Here is the recipe for Grandmother's Doughnuts...just as you remember them!! This was one of the all time favorites when we were growing up. Passed on for generation, Im sure one day i will be making these for my grandchildren too!! Deliciously prepared with... - 50.6269
This an amazing Sour-Cream Doughnuts recipe. This delicious recipe is often gobbled down a soon as it made at home. Try this winning Sour-Cream Doughnuts recipe! - 37.3885
1. Onto a plate or a sheet of wax paper sift together combining 4 cups of the flour, the baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
2. Into a measuring cup mix well pouring the milk, cooled melted butter and vanilla and set aside.
3. In a deep bowl, with a wire... - 46.1638
Beat eggs slightly, add sugar.
Then add top and skim milk.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg and work into first mixture.
Add enough additional sifted flour to make a soft dough.
Pat out lightly on floured board.
Cut with doughnut cutter and... - 37.7203
Cattail Molasses Doughnuts
Beat eggs, add sugar and mix well.
Add molasses and sour milk to which soda has been added.
Sift flour, pollen and spices.
Fold flour into liquid along with margarine.
Handle dough as little as possible.
Roll small amount of dough 1/4 thick and cut into... - 33.9798
Sift together 3 1/2 c of the flour, the baking powder, spices, and salt.
Work shortening witii a spoon until fluffy and creamy, then add sugar gradually, while beating with a spoon until light.
Add eggs and beat well with a spoon.
Add the sifted flour mixture... - 43.8325
Sour-cream Doughnuts Ii
Beat eggs and sugar together.
Mix soda with sour cream, add to egg mixture.
Gradually add flour, nutmeg, and salt.
When all flour is absorbed, cover dough, put in refrigerator overnight.
Roll out dough on a floured board to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut with... - 39.9881
Easy Raised Yeast Doughnuts
Soften active dry yeast in warm water (110°) or compressed yeast in lukewarm water (85°).
Combine milk, shortening, sugar and salt; cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 cup of the flour; beat well.
Add softened yeast and egg; mix.
Add enough of remaining flour to make... - 36.9694
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Stir in remaining doughnut ingredients until dry particles are moistened.
Cover; chill dough 30 minutes for easier handling.
On well-floured surface,... - 45.4502
In large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups flour and yeast.
In saucepan heat together milk, sugar, lard, and 1 tea spoon salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture; add eggs.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer 1/2 minute, scraping... - 36.029
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix 2 1/2 cups flour and yeast
2. In a saucepan, mix milk, 1/3 cup Crisco, 1/4 cup sugar and salt; heat and stir until just warm to melt Crisco.
3. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and add eggs.
4. Using an... - 46.0388
1.First prepare dough as for hot cross buns
2.In a bowl, pour water and soften the yeast in it
3.In a mixing bowl, place the sugar, salt and shortening and pour milk over it
4.When the mixture is lukewarm add yeast and 1 ½ cup flour, keep beating... - 41.4543
Heat fat or oil (3 to 4 inches) to 375Â° in deep fat fryer or kettle.
Measure 1 1/2 cups flour and the remaining ingredients into large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 2 minutes medium speed, scraping bowl... - 38.6487
In small saucepan heat milk, butter or margarine, aniseed, and salt just till butter melts, stirring constantly.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add 2 cups of the flour and the baking powder.
Process with on/off turns till mixed.
Add eggs and milk-butter... - 44.4277
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat together milk, sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt shortening.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add eggs.
Beat at low speed... - 37.9112
1. Scald the milk and sour cream. Add the butter and honey and let stand until lukewarm.
2. Crumble and stir in the yeast until dissolved. Add the egg yolks and salt.
3. Beat in the cinnamon, lemon rind, whole wheat flour, and unbleached white flour. The... - 35.4
1. In a large bowl, pour boiling water over granulated sugar, shortening and salt.
2. Using a spatula, stir it well until sugar is dissolved. Add milk. Cool.
3. In small bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water. Stir so that it dissolves well.
4. Add this... - 44.8502
1 In a large mixing bowl beat the egg alongwith milk,sugar and melted butter.
2 Sift together flour,baking powder,nutmeg and salt.Add to the egg and milk mixture.Mix throughly.
3 Add more flour if required to make the dough more firm.
4 Chill in the... - 44.9824
Mix the yeast with the 1/4 teaspoon of sugar in a small bowl.
Add 2 tablespoons of the warm milk and mix until smooth.
Set aside in a warm place for 15 minutes or until it is puffed up and frothy.
Sift the flour and salt into a warm bowl.
Rub the butter into... - 45.4704
Dutch Raisin Doughnuts
Do you want a delicious dutch raisin doughnuts recipe? Even though dutch raisin doughnuts is a dessert I enjoy snacking on it any time of the day. This yummy yummy dutch raisin doughnuts recipe is a gift of the european cuisine. It is always prepared with a... - 50.0662
Frosted Chocolate Doughnuts
In a large mixer bowl, beat egg until light Beat in sugar.
Melt chocolate and butter or margarine together.
Add to egg mixture.
Stir in potatoes.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt Add milk alternately with flour mixture.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oil or... - 46.7765
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Allow to rest for 5 minutes; then pour into a large mixing bowl.
Add buttermilk, egg, salt, margarine, sugar replacement, fructose, and 2 c. (500 mL) of the flour.
Beat on low until blended.
Then beat on high for 2 minutes.
Stir... - 37.3966
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan, heat together milk, the 1/3 cup vegetable shortening, the first 1/4 cup sugar, and the salt just until warm; stir to melt vegetable shortening.
Add to dry ingredients; add... - 43.1125
Chocolate Doughnuts are one of the few sweets that I regularly crave. Here is a recipe I learned from my mom. These delicious doughnuts are a great snack. You can eat them immediately, or save them for later! Get creative with your toppings over these and... - 49.1338
Doughnut Dough Recipes By Category