- » Doughnut
Doughnutalsospelled as Donutis a mostly sweet, sometimes savory, deep-fried snack popular in various parts of the world. Donuts are usually made from flour dough. They are mostly prepared by combining the ends of a ... More »
Have fun in the kitchen making your very own classic doughnuts! Making doughnuts needn't be a chore with this fried version. Sweet and delicate, this will melt-in-your-mouth. Pack a picnic basket with these lovely doughnut and enjoy a day in the sun. - 145.488
If you're craving for donuts, make your own from scratch with this recipe, worthy of the Simpsons...! - 137.062
Are you looking for delicious treats to bring over for a Carnival party? Deep-fried doughnuts might be exactly what you need... happy Carnival! - 135.841
Homemade Donuts Using Bread Maker
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), milk, water, egg, all purpose flour, sugar and salt.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners of the bread maker to make a well in... - 130.339
To all those who have a sweet tooth will relish these doughnuts. These are eggless doughnuts. The chef shows how to make the sugar glaze in the video. You can top it up with coconut or nuts or even sprinkle some colorful candies. Watch the video for this fun... - 129.653
Planning to make donuts for breakfast and need idea to quickly prepare it. Then watch this video to see how the chef combines few basic ingredients right from your kitchen pantry to make absolutely scrumptious donuts in no time. Also this could be a nice fun... - 117.758
How To Make Simple Donuts
Donuts are an all time favorite snack and are enjoyed by kids and adults as well. You really can't imagine that these are so simple to make. So, don't forget to try out this recipe. - 115.19
How to make delicious doughnuts from a can of biscuits! It is a quick, easy and inexpensive treat! - 112.58
Here is a wonderful recipe for beignets that are amazing Moroccan style doughnuts. These beignets can be made light and crispy or soft and spongy as desired. Moroccan beignets are best doughnuts ever! Surely you can prepare them and impress your family or... - 112.462
Afternoon Tea Egg Free Soy Milk Doughnuts
1. Cut parchment paper into eight 4-inch squares.
2. In a bowl, mix together soy milk, sugar and cooking oil.
3. Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Then mix well with a spatula.
4. Lightly dust your work surface with flour (because... - 109.117
Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
Check out these awesome dunkin' Pumpkin doughnuts in this video. I never thought that it would be possible for me to make some doughnuts with pumpkin before. But, this video changed it all for me, and it will surprise you as well. Perfect for Thanksgiving and... - 108.086
Low Carb Bacon "donuts"
1. Melt butter in microwave on high.
2. In frying pan, cook bacon until done.
3. Leaving bacon grease in pan, remove bacon, pour in the olive oil.
4. Heat the oil to 350 degrees F.
5. In a bowl take bacon, mini peppers, whey protein... - 106.964
Basic Easy Doughnuts
Doughnuts are good as they are made with numerous variations for any occasion. Here is a simple recipe by Melanie to make them using common and basic ingredients from the kitchen. Good as tea-time snacks or breakfast. - 106.921
Feisty Sugar And Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
What better way to get into the Christmas spirit than the sugar coated cinnamon flavored doughnuts? Betty demonstrates how to make the perfect doughnuts that might take little bit time to make, but are nevertheless, a great way to show off your culinary... - 106.467
Orange Olive Oil Donut Holes
1. Stir together the Bisquick, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
2. In another small bowl whisk together the egg, yogurt, zest of half the orange and 1 tablespoon of orange juice until smooth.
3. Using a rubber spatula, stir the wet and dry... - 97.9497
Deep-fried Doggone Good Hush Puppies
Looking for something extra to serve with your catfish? Try whomping up Betty's favorite hush puppies recipe. This deep-fried wonders perfectly compliments your catfish and makes for a sumptuous lunch accompaniment. Stream the video recipe for ore on this. - 97.1842
Donut Ice Cream Sandwich
How about a quick dessert or snack specially for kids. Here is a video with a quick recipe to make ice cream sandwich with some donuts. Watch the video to know how. - 94.4096
How To Make Donuts
1.Make doughnuts out of the Pillsbury dough by rounding the edges.
2.In a large skillet heat the oil and fry the doughnuts for 30 -35 sec.
4.Dip it in the topping of your choice.
5.Try different toppings, flavors and serve in a... - 90.2277
So you always pounce upon those lovely doughnuts every time you see them? Now you can enjoy your favorite doughnuts without worrying about the carbs. This video is a detailed demonstration of how you can prepare them at home without the carbs. - 86.4164
Raw Donut Holes
Are you on a raw food diet? Here's a recipe that you should not miss. Watch the chef demonstrate a step wise process to prepare these yummy Raw Donut Holes. The recipe is really easy to follow, try it today. - 81.0375
Raw Coconut Crumb Donut With Honey
Totally sinful and absolutely delicious, these are the only words that describe this dish. Serve it for breakfast or as a snack, this donut will never fail to impress your friends and family. Watch the video now. - 61.5342
Here is the recipe for Grandmother's Doughnuts...just as you remember them!! This was one of the all time favorites when we were growing up. Passed on for generation, Im sure one day i will be making these for my grandchildren too!! Deliciously prepared with... - 50.2224
Doughnuts have so many variations! Here is the recipe for Raised Doughnuts! A delicious sack, I love to pick at these at any time of the day! For the kids, you can top these with whipped cream or chocolate sauce! A fried dish, make sure you're careful about... - 49.4434
Spicy Orange Doughnuts
Personally, I think that this Spicy Orange Doughnuts recipe is the best! Filled with the goodness of orange,this is a great snack. A really satisfying option for those sweet cravings! - 48.9243
Banana doughnut!! do you have ripe bananas or you do not like eating bananas, then this is the snack for you. Banana doughnuts are some thing which shadows banana flavor and brings out soft chewy doughnuts. Enjoy them!! - 48.8647
Potato Doughnuts With Cinnamon Sugar
Combine the mashed potatoes, 1 cup sugar, eggs, and melted butter.
Sift together the 2 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
Add these dry ingredients alternately with the milk to the potato mixture.
Refrigerate at least 1/2 hour.
Remove 1/2 the... - 48.8055
Tea Doughnuts are a great snack when you have those sweet cravings! Well flavored with vanilla and nutmeg, these go great topped with whipped cream. A simple and delicious snack, but make sure you watch how many you eat! - 48.7587
Angel Food Doughnuts
Angel Food Doughnuts! This delicious doughnut is a great choice for a snack. Flavored with vanilla and nutmeg, this goes great topped with whipped cream. You could also choose to serve it topped with chocolate sauce or simply dusted with sugar and cinnamon. - 48.6219
In deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cut in butter.
Make a well in the center and add the bananas and eggs.
Mix by hand because the dough is heavy.
Turn out on a... - 48.3806
Dissolve 2 yeast cakes in 1/2 CUP warm water.
In mixing bowl put in shortening, boiling water and cold water.
Add beaten eggs, sugar, salt and dash of nutmeg.
Then add dissolved yeast and gradually mix in sifted flour into a smooth dough.
Place in... - 48.3701
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat milk till just ready to boil.
2. Remove off flame, add salt and sugar and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine crumbled yeast, pinch of sugar (optional) and 1 tablespoon... - 47.7654
Potato Doughnuts is a delicious mouth watering dish. An easy to prepare doughnut recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 47.6121
Yeast Raised Spud Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl add 1 ½ cups of flour, sugar, spices, undissolved active dry yeast These are your dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl. Combine the water used to boil the potatoes with the butter and margarine. The water should be at a moderate... - 47.403
Frosted Chocolate Doughnuts
In a large mixer bowl, beat egg until light Beat in sugar.
Melt chocolate and butter or margarine together.
Add to egg mixture.
Stir in potatoes.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt Add milk alternately with flour mixture.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oil or... - 47.3293
Old Fashioned Doughnuts
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder, spices, and sugar.
Beat egg; stir in milk, lemon rind, and melted butter.
Blend into flour mixture, stirring until all flour is moistened.
Chill 15 minutes.
Roll dough out to 1/2 inch thickness on well-floured... - 47.0731
Orange Flavored Doughnuts Dipped In Honey Syrup
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine baking soda and 2 cups of flour and sieve. Keep aside.
2. In a large sized bowl, combine ¼ cup oil, ¼ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel, eggs and orange juice. Mix well and beat using a whisk till well combined.
3.... - 47.0731
Spicy Baked Raised Doughnuts
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, scald milk and add 1/2 cup sugar, salt and 1/3 cup Margarine; stir to mix.
3. Let the milk mixture cool down until lukewarm.
4. In a large warm bowl, measure warm water and... - 46.946
1) Beat eggs and sugar until soft peaks form.
2) Continue to add milk and cooled shortening.
3) Combine the dry ingredients and add to this mixture. Mix well.
4) Chill this mixture thoroughly to prepare the dough.
5) Meanwhile, preheat the oven... - 46.8321
Carnival Jelly Doughnuts
1) Sprinkle yeast and a pinch of sugar into the lukewarm water.
2) Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes; stir it to dissolve the yeast.
3) Set in a warm areaâ€”such as an unlighted ovenâ€”for 2 or 3 minutes, or until the yeast forms bubble... - 46.8102
Old Fashioned Potato Doughnuts
1. Cream shortening and 1 cup sugar. Add egg and beat well.
2. Add milk and potatoes.
3. In a bowl mix next 5 ingredients.
4. Stir into potato mixture. Blend together.
5. Lightly flour a flat surface and knead lightly.
6. Roll dough into 1/2-inch... - 46.6165
Sift the flour into a bowl which has been warmed.
Stir in the yeast and make a well.
Add the egg, warmed milk and sugar.
Mix together well to form a soft dough adding a little more milk if necessary to make a smooth dough.
Beat well and cover with a cling... - 46.5708
1. Onto a plate or a sheet of wax paper sift together combining 4 cups of the flour, the baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
2. Into a measuring cup mix well pouring the milk, cooled melted butter and vanilla and set aside.
3. In a deep bowl, with a wire... - 46.4992
Chocolate Doughnuts are one of the few sweets that I regularly crave. Here is a recipe I learned from my mom. These delicious doughnuts are a great snack. You can eat them immediately, or save them for later! Get creative with your toppings over these and... - 46.4915
Beat eggs with sugar.
Stir in butter, mashed potatoes, and buttermilk.
Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add to egg mixture and blend.
Chill dough for 1 to 2 hours.
Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness.
Cut into rounds with... - 46.3694
Hot Sugared Doughnuts
1. Into a large bowl add the flour, yeast, sugar and 1/2 tsp salt, mix and make a well in the middle.
2. Whip up the egg yolks, milk and melted butter together.
3. Add into the well and with a cutlery knife draw together.
4. The dough will... - 46.1607
1) In a large bowl, sift in flour, baking powder and salt.
2) In another large mixing bowl, add egg yolks to beat until thick and lemony.
3) Slowly add sugar to the mixture and keep on beating.
4) Add alternately lemon juice, orange rind and... - 46.0188
Sweet Milk Doughnuts
1. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
2. Beat eggs and then add vanilla and sugar.
3. Beat well.
4. Mix in butter.
5. Add milk and sifted dry ingredients alternately.
6. Mix into a soft dough.
7. Turn dough onto lightly... - 45.9227
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 of lukewarm milk; add 1/4 of sifted flour and work ingredients until they form a paste.
Put paste in balance of lukewarm water; cover and let stand 15 minutes, or until it rises to the surface.
Sift remaining flour on a board, make a... - 45.8361
Brigham Young's Buttermilk Doughnuts
Sift together first 5 ingredients.
Blend togcthcr butter milk, sugar, egg, and vanilla.
Beat buttermilk mixture into dry ingredients and" stir in butter or shortening.
Chill dough 30 minutes.
Roll dough out onto a lightly-floured board to 3/8 to l/2 inch... - 45.7935
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 3/160°C/tan oven 140°C.
2. In a large bowl combine well all the ingredients, except the extra sugar, cooking spray and cinnamon to form a smooth batter.
3. With the low-fat cooking spray, spray the... - 45.7672
Heat 1 1/2 cups milk in a saucepan; add 1 cube butter, 2 tbs.brandy, 2 tsp.vanilla, 1 tsp.orange rind and 1 tsp.lemon rind.
Put into a mixing bowl 1 cup flour, 1 1/2 tsp.salt, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 package dry yeast.
Add milk mixture to flour mixture and beat... - 45.6984
Country Style Doughnut Puffs
1. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together eggs, vanilla and 1/2 cup sugar; using a electric mixer beat well.
3. Add the dry ingredient mixture to the egg mixture and stir until... - 45.667
1 In a bowl, mix sugar, salt and butter with scalded milk.
2 Let cool to lukewarm.
3 In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
4 Add in the egg, lemon peel and cooled milk mixture; stir well.
5 In a separate bowl, sift flour,... - 45.5071
1) Combine sugar, eggs and melted butter very well to a smooth and creamy mixture.
2) Stir in the vanilla and blend well.
3) Mix all the other dry ingredients and add to egg batter.
4) Stir just enough to blend the mixture together.
5) Place in... - 45.4936
Sugar And Spice Doughnuts
1) In a warm mixing basin sieve flour and salt.
2) Cut in butter and rub with the mixture.
3) Stir in fresh yeast with warm milk.
4) To dissolve dried yeast dissolve a teaspoon of sugar in lukewarm water and sprinkle yeast over it.
5) Let stand in warm... - 45.3144
Jelly Filled Doughnuts
1. In a small saucepan add milk, sugar, salt, and butter.
2. Cook and stir over low heat until butter melts.
3. Let stand until lukewarm (105° to 115°).
4. In a large mixing bowl add warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
5. Add egg yolks, 2 cups... - 45.2199
Whole Wheat Doughnuts
1. In a large mixing bowl add buttermilk, butter, eggs, and 1-teaspoon vanilla. Beat well.
2. In another bowl mix the next 7 ingredients and mix.
3. Gradually add to buttermilk mixture and mix.
4. Heavily flour a flat surface and keep the dough in... - 45.0339
1. About 20 min. before deep-frying, fill a deep saucepan one-half to two-thirds full with hydrogenated vegetable shortening, all-purpose shortening, lard or cooking oil for deep-frying.
2. Heat slowly to 365°F. (When using an automatic deep-fryer, follow... - 44.819
Doughnut is most mouth watering name today ..You can say sexy dish also..Doughnut is a small ring-shaped cake made of rich, light dough that is fried in deep fat... - 44.7365
Beat sugar, shortening and eggs together until very fluffy.
Add sour milk and sifted dry ingredients, alternately.
Dough will be soft.
Coat dough with flour, and knead slightly.
Roll or pat out to 3/8-inch thickness.
Cut with floured doughnut cutter.
Fry in... - 44.7072
Easy Raisin Doughnuts
Blend together 1/3 cup sugar, milk, egg and melted shortening.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together.
Add to liquid mixture and stir slightly.
Mix in raisins.
Drop by heaping teaspoonsful into hot shortening.
Fry until golden brown.
Drain on... - 44.6583
Baked Doughnut Puffs
1. Preheat oven hot to 400°.
2. In a bowl cream shortening, sugar and egg until fluffy.
3. In a large bowl sieve flour, salt, baking powder and nutmeg together.
4. Mix alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
5. Knead to form stiff... - 44.5316
Here is the recipe for Drop Doughnuts. A great snack that can be served with a variety of toppings. Enjoyed by kids and adults alike, this is a a good option for a midday snack. - 44.3108
In bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cream of tartar.
In large bowl, beat eggs until thickened and pale; gradually beat in sugar.
Stir in milk and butter.
Gradually stir in flour mixture, blending until almost smooth and adding up to 1... - 44.113
Old Fashioned Yeast Raised Doughnuts
Melt butter in milk and cool to lukewarm.
Place water in a warm large mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir until dissolved; add milk mixture and sugar.
By hand, beat 2 1/2 cups flour in until smooth; mix in eggs, salt, and spices.
Mix in remaining flour,... - 44.041
In bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
Beat eggs and granulated sugar together till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in oil and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients and buttermilk alternately to egg mixture, beginning and ending with dry... - 44.035
Spicy Raised Doughnuts
1. In a saucepan sprinkle granular yeast and 1 tblsp sugar over warm (110°) water.
2. Alternately, in a saucepan add crumbled compressed yeast and 1 tblsp sugar on lukewarm (85°) water. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl keep mix butter and... - 43.9862
Mix the milk, sugar, salt and butter in a bowl and stir until butter is melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in warm water, then stir into milk mixture.
Add the eggs, 2 cups flour and nutmeg and beat until smooth.
Stir in remaining flour and beat... - 43.9062
1) To the cooled milk, add the soaked yeast.
2) Add sugar, eggs, margarine, salt, potatoes and nutmeg and stir well to avoid forming lumps
3) Add enough flour to make soft dough.
4) Let it rise until it becomes double in size.
5) Knead the dough and... - 43.8888
In mixing bowl beat sugar and eggs till light, using electric mixer.
Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt.
Add to egg mixture alternately with buttermilk; beat just till blended after each addition.
Cover; chill dough... - 43.8582
Caramel Glazed Doughnuts
These caramelizd glazed doughnuts are prepared with a batter of milk, sugar, nutmeg, vanilla and flour with bakng agents. Raised with yeast, the caramelized glazed doughnuts are baked and topped with a caramel glaze and served after they have cooled. - 43.8203
Love to try out something yummy this season? Here's is an original and deliciously different recipe for Mitzie's Doughnuts for you to try. This Mitzie's Doughnuts is indeed a treat for those with sweet tooth! - 43.7493
1) In a bowl, sieve the flour and baking powder.
2) Add butter and rub in till the mix resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Add 1 teaspoon (1X5 ml spoon) castor sugar, potatoes and cinnamon.
4) Add egg and mix well to form a stiff dough.
5) On a floured board,... - 43.6579
Walnut Chocolate Crunch Doughnuts
1) Combine half the flour, sugar, and cocoa powder together.
2) In a bowl, beat in the remaining ingredients and then stir in the remaining flour as well.
3) Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour, cut into rectangle shapes, and fry in oil.
4) Drain on paper... - 43.5731
Stir 1 teaspoon sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Melt margarine; cool slightly.
Beat margarine,... - 43.3983
New Jersey Doughnuts
1. In a bowl cream butter and sugar.
2. Add eggs and lemon rind to it and beat until light and fluffy.
3. In a bowl sieve baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
4. Alternately add dry mixture and milk to creamed mixture.
5. Combine well.
6. Lightly flour a... - 43.3548
Pumpkin Doughnut Drops
In large saucepan, heat 2-3 inches oil to 375 degrees.
In large bowl combine first 7 ingredients.
Stir in milk, pumpkin, oil, vanilla and egg with a fork just until dry ingredients arc moistened.
Drop by tcaspoonfuls into hot oil 5-6 at a time.
Fry doughnut... - 43.3242
1 In a large mixing bowl beat the egg alongwith milk,sugar and melted butter.
2 Sift together flour,baking powder,nutmeg and salt.Add to the egg and milk mixture.Mix throughly.
3 Add more flour if required to make the dough more firm.
4 Chill in the... - 43.2743
1. Heat the oven to 275°F (130°C/Gas 1) and in an ovenproof bowl warm the flour and salt.
2. Switch off the oven.
3. Rub or cut the lard and margarine into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Cream the yeast with 5 ml (1 tsp)... - 43.0405
Cream shortening and sugar until light.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with buttermilk to first mixture, beating after each addition.
Mix well and chill for 1 hour, or longer.
Turn out on... - 42.9574
A tablespoon of brandy is what gives this snack its name...Tipsy Doughnuts!! If you choose not to get all tipsy, then use sugar instead. This sweet doughnut is really tempting, so watch how many you eat!! - 42.8019
Whole Wheat Doughnuts
1) Use a large, clean and dry glass bowl,
2) Break eggs into the bowl and beat until foamy.
3) Add salt and brown sugar to the eggs and continue to beat until sugar dissolves and mixture is thick in consistency.
4) Dissolve the soda in the sour cream... - 42.7879
1. Sieve the flour and the salt and set aside to warm up
2. Whisk the yeast in half the milk and add the sugar
3. Melt the butter and add the rest of the milk and mix the two liquids together and add to the flour. Beat this dough well and set aside to... - 42.7001
1) Sift together flour again with baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
2) Whisk eggs until thick and lemon-colored.
3) Slowly beat in one cup sugar.
4) Mix in three Tblsp melted shortening or oil and finally the milk.
5) Stir in flour mixture and mix... - 42.5933
Mix the milk, sugar, shortening and salt in a bowl and cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in water, then stir into milk mixture.
Add 2 cups flour and mix well.
Let rise in a warm place until light.
Add the eggs, nutmeg and enough remaining flour to make a soft... - 42.5331
1. Cream shortening. Add 3/4 cup sugar and beat well.
2. Add eggs to it beat well.
3. In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt, and spices.
4. Stir into creamed mixture alternating with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
5. Lightly flour a... - 42.507
Baked Whole Wheat Doughnuts
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add milk, honey, spices, salt, eggs, shortening, soy flour, yeast, wheat germ, and 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Blend 30 seconds on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Stir in... - 42.442
Doughnuts With Lemon
Cream the yeast with the milk.
Sift the flour, salt and nutmeg into a warmed bowl.
Stir in the sugar and lemon rind.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the lemon juice, melted butter, beaten egg and the yeast liquid.
Beat until the dough comes cleanly away... - 42.4204
Mix potatoes, butter, 2 tbsp. sugar and salt.
Scald buttermilk (do not boil but don't worry if it separates a little).
Cool to lukewarm.
Measure water into mixing bowl.
Add 1 tsp. sugar and stir to dissolve.
Sprinkle yeast over top and let stand 10... - 42.3466
Pumpkin Doughnuts is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare pumpkin recipe, Pumpkin Doughnuts is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 42.322
• To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
• Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
• Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
• Wash and dry raisins; chop finely.
• Sift flour... - 42.2925
Jelly Filled Doughnuts
Combine milk, sugar, salt, and butter in a small saucepan; cook over low heat until butter melts.
Cool to lukewarm (105° to 115°).
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Add egg yolks, 2 cups flour, and milk mixture; beat at medium speed of an... - 42.2773
Raised Square Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl, mix 2 1/2 cups of flour with yeast; keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, put together milk, sugar, 1/3 cup Crisco and salt; heat until just warm and stir to melt Crisco.
3. Add the flour mixture to the saucepan and add eggs.
4.... - 42.2376
Mardis Gras Doughnuts
1 For the sponge: In a small bowl, crumble the yeast into the milk , let stand for 3 minutes, and whisk to dissolve the yeast.
2 Add the flour and sugar and whisk until smooth.
3 Cover tightly with plastic wrap and let stand until doubled in... - 42.2252
Chocolate Cinnamon Doughnuts
In mixing bowl stir together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
Beat eggs and sugar together till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in 1/4 cup cooking oil and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients and buttermilk... - 42.1913
Sour Milk Doughnuts
1.In a bowl, mix sugar along with cream then add beaten eggs, lemon extract and sour milk
2.In another bowl, sift remaining dry ingredients with 1 cup of flour
3.Now add this mixture to the sugar mixture
4.Also add more flour to make the dough stiff... - 42.1607
Baked Spicy Doughnuts
Butter 16 small muffin cups.
Beat 1/4 cup butter until creamy.
Add 6 tablespoons sugar, egg and vanilla.
Beat until fluffy.
Sift dry ingredients, and stir in alternately with the milk.
Spoon into prepared cups, and bake at 375Ã‚Â°F. about 15... - 41.8058
Tasty, delicious, yummy...all this is what comes to my mind when I think of the molasses doughnut. A easy to make anytime snack that I love. A snack to satiate my mid-day cravings or with a hot cup of coffee, I truly relish every bite of it anytime. - 41.6442
Baked Almond Doughnuts
Mix the milk with oil, sugar and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in warm water in a large bowl, then stir in the milk mixture, eggs and nutmeg.
Blend in the flour and 1/2 cup almonds gradually.
Turn out on a floured board and knead until smooth... - 41.5842
Doughnut Recipes By Category