- » Doughnut
Doughnutalsospelled as Donutis a mostly sweet, sometimes savory, deep-fried snack popular in various parts of the world. Donuts are usually made from flour dough. They are mostly prepared by combining the ends of a ... More »
Have fun in the kitchen making your very own classic doughnuts! Making doughnuts needn't be a chore with this fried version. Sweet and delicate, this will melt-in-your-mouth. Pack a picnic basket with these lovely doughnut and enjoy a day in the sun. - 145.488
If you're craving for donuts, make your own from scratch with this recipe, worthy of the Simpsons...! - 137.062
Are you looking for delicious treats to bring over for a Carnival party? Deep-fried doughnuts might be exactly what you need... happy Carnival! - 135.841
Homemade Donuts Using Bread Maker
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), milk, water, egg, all purpose flour, sugar and salt.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners of the bread maker to make a well in... - 130.339
To all those who have a sweet tooth will relish these doughnuts. These are eggless doughnuts. The chef shows how to make the sugar glaze in the video. You can top it up with coconut or nuts or even sprinkle some colorful candies. Watch the video for this fun... - 129.653
Planning to make donuts for breakfast and need idea to quickly prepare it. Then watch this video to see how the chef combines few basic ingredients right from your kitchen pantry to make absolutely scrumptious donuts in no time. Also this could be a nice fun... - 117.758
How To Make Simple Donuts
Donuts are an all time favorite snack and are enjoyed by kids and adults as well. You really can't imagine that these are so simple to make. So, don't forget to try out this recipe. - 115.19
How to make delicious doughnuts from a can of biscuits! It is a quick, easy and inexpensive treat! - 112.58
Here is a wonderful recipe for beignets that are amazing Moroccan style doughnuts. These beignets can be made light and crispy or soft and spongy as desired. Moroccan beignets are best doughnuts ever! Surely you can prepare them and impress your family or... - 112.462
Afternoon Tea Egg Free Soy Milk Doughnuts
1. Cut parchment paper into eight 4-inch squares.
2. In a bowl, mix together soy milk, sugar and cooking oil.
3. Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Then mix well with a spatula.
4. Lightly dust your work surface with flour (because... - 109.117
Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
Check out these awesome dunkin' Pumpkin doughnuts in this video. I never thought that it would be possible for me to make some doughnuts with pumpkin before. But, this video changed it all for me, and it will surprise you as well. Perfect for Thanksgiving and... - 108.086
Low Carb Bacon "donuts"
1. Melt butter in microwave on high.
2. In frying pan, cook bacon until done.
3. Leaving bacon grease in pan, remove bacon, pour in the olive oil.
4. Heat the oil to 350 degrees F.
5. In a bowl take bacon, mini peppers, whey protein... - 106.964
Basic Easy Doughnuts
Doughnuts are good as they are made with numerous variations for any occasion. Here is a simple recipe by Melanie to make them using common and basic ingredients from the kitchen. Good as tea-time snacks or breakfast. - 106.921
Feisty Sugar And Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
What better way to get into the Christmas spirit than the sugar coated cinnamon flavored doughnuts? Betty demonstrates how to make the perfect doughnuts that might take little bit time to make, but are nevertheless, a great way to show off your culinary... - 106.467
Orange Olive Oil Donut Holes
1. Stir together the Bisquick, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
2. In another small bowl whisk together the egg, yogurt, zest of half the orange and 1 tablespoon of orange juice until smooth.
3. Using a rubber spatula, stir the wet and dry... - 97.9497
Deep-fried Doggone Good Hush Puppies
Looking for something extra to serve with your catfish? Try whomping up Betty's favorite hush puppies recipe. This deep-fried wonders perfectly compliments your catfish and makes for a sumptuous lunch accompaniment. Stream the video recipe for ore on this. - 97.1842
Donut Ice Cream Sandwich
How about a quick dessert or snack specially for kids. Here is a video with a quick recipe to make ice cream sandwich with some donuts. Watch the video to know how. - 94.4096
How To Make Donuts
1.Make doughnuts out of the Pillsbury dough by rounding the edges.
2.In a large skillet heat the oil and fry the doughnuts for 30 -35 sec.
4.Dip it in the topping of your choice.
5.Try different toppings, flavors and serve in a... - 90.2277
So you always pounce upon those lovely doughnuts every time you see them? Now you can enjoy your favorite doughnuts without worrying about the carbs. This video is a detailed demonstration of how you can prepare them at home without the carbs. - 86.4164
Raw Donut Holes
Are you on a raw food diet? Here's a recipe that you should not miss. Watch the chef demonstrate a step wise process to prepare these yummy Raw Donut Holes. The recipe is really easy to follow, try it today. - 81.0375
Raw Coconut Crumb Donut With Honey
Totally sinful and absolutely delicious, these are the only words that describe this dish. Serve it for breakfast or as a snack, this donut will never fail to impress your friends and family. Watch the video now. - 61.5342
Here is the recipe for Grandmother's Doughnuts...just as you remember them!! This was one of the all time favorites when we were growing up. Passed on for generation, Im sure one day i will be making these for my grandchildren too!! Deliciously prepared with... - 50.2224
Doughnuts have so many variations! Here is the recipe for Raised Doughnuts! A delicious sack, I love to pick at these at any time of the day! For the kids, you can top these with whipped cream or chocolate sauce! A fried dish, make sure you're careful about... - 49.4434
Spicy Orange Doughnuts
Personally, I think that this Spicy Orange Doughnuts recipe is the best! Filled with the goodness of orange,this is a great snack. A really satisfying option for those sweet cravings! - 48.9243
Potato Doughnuts With Cinnamon Sugar
Combine the mashed potatoes, 1 cup sugar, eggs, and melted butter.
Sift together the 2 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
Add these dry ingredients alternately with the milk to the potato mixture.
Refrigerate at least 1/2 hour.
Remove 1/2 the... - 48.8055
Tea Doughnuts are a great snack when you have those sweet cravings! Well flavored with vanilla and nutmeg, these go great topped with whipped cream. A simple and delicious snack, but make sure you watch how many you eat! - 48.7587
Angel Food Doughnuts
Angel Food Doughnuts! This delicious doughnut is a great choice for a snack. Flavored with vanilla and nutmeg, this goes great topped with whipped cream. You could also choose to serve it topped with chocolate sauce or simply dusted with sugar and cinnamon. - 48.6219
Dissolve 2 yeast cakes in 1/2 CUP warm water.
In mixing bowl put in shortening, boiling water and cold water.
Add beaten eggs, sugar, salt and dash of nutmeg.
Then add dissolved yeast and gradually mix in sifted flour into a smooth dough.
Place in... - 48.3701
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat milk till just ready to boil.
2. Remove off flame, add salt and sugar and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine crumbled yeast, pinch of sugar (optional) and 1 tablespoon... - 47.7654
Potato Doughnuts is a delicious mouth watering dish. An easy to prepare doughnut recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 47.6121
Yeast Raised Spud Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl add 1 ½ cups of flour, sugar, spices, undissolved active dry yeast These are your dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl. Combine the water used to boil the potatoes with the butter and margarine. The water should be at a moderate... - 47.403
Frosted Chocolate Doughnuts
In a large mixer bowl, beat egg until light Beat in sugar.
Melt chocolate and butter or margarine together.
Add to egg mixture.
Stir in potatoes.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt Add milk alternately with flour mixture.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oil or... - 47.3293
Old Fashioned Doughnuts
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder, spices, and sugar.
Beat egg; stir in milk, lemon rind, and melted butter.
Blend into flour mixture, stirring until all flour is moistened.
Chill 15 minutes.
Roll dough out to 1/2 inch thickness on well-floured... - 47.0731
Spicy Baked Raised Doughnuts
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, scald milk and add 1/2 cup sugar, salt and 1/3 cup Margarine; stir to mix.
3. Let the milk mixture cool down until lukewarm.
4. In a large warm bowl, measure warm water and... - 46.946
Carnival Jelly Doughnuts
1) Sprinkle yeast and a pinch of sugar into the lukewarm water.
2) Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes; stir it to dissolve the yeast.
3) Set in a warm areaâ€”such as an unlighted ovenâ€”for 2 or 3 minutes, or until the yeast forms bubble... - 46.8102
Old Fashioned Potato Doughnuts
1. Cream shortening and 1 cup sugar. Add egg and beat well.
2. Add milk and potatoes.
3. In a bowl mix next 5 ingredients.
4. Stir into potato mixture. Blend together.
5. Lightly flour a flat surface and knead lightly.
6. Roll dough into 1/2-inch... - 46.6165
Sift the flour into a bowl which has been warmed.
Stir in the yeast and make a well.
Add the egg, warmed milk and sugar.
Mix together well to form a soft dough adding a little more milk if necessary to make a smooth dough.
Beat well and cover with a cling... - 46.5708
1. Onto a plate or a sheet of wax paper sift together combining 4 cups of the flour, the baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
2. Into a measuring cup mix well pouring the milk, cooled melted butter and vanilla and set aside.
3. In a deep bowl, with a wire... - 46.4992
Chocolate Doughnuts are one of the few sweets that I regularly crave. Here is a recipe I learned from my mom. These delicious doughnuts are a great snack. You can eat them immediately, or save them for later! Get creative with your toppings over these and... - 46.4915
Doughnut Recipes By Category