- » Dough Dog
Dough Dog Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dough dog recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dough dog recipes.
Onion Herb Hot Dog Buns
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in sugar, nonfat dry milk, butter, egg, salt, caraway seed, toasted onion, basil and garlic powder.
Beat in about 6 cups of the flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead until smooth... - 43.1147
1. Place oven rack in lower third of oven and heat oven to 500°F.
2. Divide dough into 8 equal pieces. Place 1 piece on a work surface and roll out to a 6- x 3-inch rectangle. Wrap a cheese slice around a hot dog, place on bottom edge of dough, and roll... - 26.3615
Hot Dog Mummies & Apple Bite
Looking for few Halloween recipes that interest kids as much as adults? Watch the video, chef is making hot dog mummies and apple pie. Today she has her grandson along with her to give her a hand. Make these healthy recipes for Halloween. - 100.518
Combine flour, 1 cup cornmeal, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
In a small bowl, beat egg and milk.
Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients.
Stir until barely mixed.
Sprinkle 1/2... - 39.9928
Hot Dogs San Francisco Style
A great and interesting variation to the classis hot dogs, try out this Hot Dogs San Francisco Style and just go ahead and impress your friends and family! - 36.8827
Hot Dog Wraps
Great with an aperitif or for a party buffet, the hot dog wraps will be a hit among your friends! - 125.512
1) Preheat oven to desired temperature of 350°F. 2) Roll biscuit dough between 2 sheets of wax paper to shape into a circle, about 6 inches in diameter and then slowly remove the paper.
3) Arrange frankfurter in center of dough and... - 37.3656
Barnabas's Dog Biscuits
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the flour, wheat germ, yeast, salt, and garlic.
Process until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
With the... - 41.8164
How To Make Hamburger And Hot Dog - Weiner (franks) Buns
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Line a baking pan with silicon mat.
2. In a mixing bowl add in warm water.
3. Add in the salt, sugar, yeast and oil. Mix together with stand mixer for few minutes. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. After... - 0
Hot Dogs 'n Crescents
Hot dogs are baked in their own buns! This is a favorite for kids of all ages. - 35.2504
Vegetarian Hot Dog - Vegan & Gluten-free
1. In a food processor, add all the steamed vegetables, cilantro, onion, yellow mustard, garlic, cumin powder, paprika, soy sauce and salt. Blend well until the mixture is smooth.
2. Add in the flour and blend again. The texture should look like a... - 122.947
Dog Cookies, Cheese Or Peanut Butter
These dog cookies are actually cheese cookies that may be prepared with peanut butter too. Shaped like bones, the dog cookies are baked with eggs, cornmeal and wheat flour along with oatmeal. - 42.0259
Homemade Dog Cookie
Pamper your four-legged furry friend some tasty homemade dog cookie. Betty presents a nutritious tasty cookie treat that no dog can resist. All you need is some baby food, wheat germ and powdered milk and voila! you have a treat at hand. Watch the video to... - 88.8966
Homemade Dog Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, knead together both flours, bran, rye flour, cornmeal, milk, garlic, salt, yeast, water and tomato juice into a stiff dough.
3) After kneading for about 3 minutes, roll out the... - 43.8132
Chicken Roll In Hot Dog Bun
This roll does not require any dough or wrap. It is made from left over chicken and vegetables. This can be served to the kids as snack. They will enjoy. - 0
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Roll each biscuit between 2 sheets of wax paper, forming 4 circles, each about 6 inches in diameter; carefully remove paper.
Set 1 frankfurter in center of each circle; top each frank with 1 1/2 ounces cheese and fold dough around... - 26.9913
Cream butter and gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add egg and milk; beat well.
Combine flour, cocoa, soda, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
Stir in vanilla.
Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie... - 35.0414
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add whole wheat flour, brown sugar, salt and vanilla; beat until smooth.
Add enough all-purpose flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead for 6-8 minutes or until smooth and... - 38.8711
Pigs In A Blanket
Baked Pigs in a Blanket is a great recipe for kid's parties or cocktail snacks. These are very economical and completely hassle free to make. All you need to do is roll and bake. Take a look at the video and give it a go. - 121.281
Franks And Crescents
Fill each hot dog with strip of cheese.
Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles.
Place hot dog on each triangle and roll up.
Place on greased cookie sheet (cheese side up) and bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. - 24.3136
A simple dish, made to look like mummies. - 38.0565
Ramadan is here and Moroccan tables become a feast! Today I am going to show you how to make a "chhiwa" (a very tasty little thing) that is very easy to make. You can serve it as an appetizer or with Moroccan tea. It's tasty, cute, and only takes 3... - 0
Bacon Wrapped Snacks
Fun-filled snack. This video shows how to prepare easy bacon wrapped jalapeño with a rich filling of cream cheese. So easy to make, these bite sized wraps are a great way to fill up an appetizer tray. Tasty and perfect snack for any parties. - 101.209
German Sauerkraut Rolls
Drain juice from kraut.
In skillet, heat oil or shortening; stir in kraut; add salt and pepper to taste.
Fry about 20 minutes, or until browned; cool.
Mix flour and salt; add eggs and water.
Knead until dough is smooth and clastic, like noodle dough.
On... - 40.9081
This unique recipe shows how to enclose a sweet bun in a cookie dough covering. It makes a great dessert or a simple sweet snack. - 97.8566
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C)
2) Make a mixture of the water, honey, milk powder, oil and salt.
3) Once mixture is uniform, add dry yeast with the rest of the ingredients and knead well.
4) Place in the knead in a warmed and... - 46.2843
Crusty Frank Snacks
Open 1 package (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls; separate rolls.
Cut each triangular roll into 4 small triangles by cutting in half cross wise through middle; cut bottom half into 3 equal triangles.
Put a small, well-drained dollop of hot dog relish in... - 25.999
Homemade Teuchi Udon Noodles
Have you always been wondering how to prepare the perfect Teuchi Udon Noodles at home? This video will clear all your doubts. Watch the chef make these authentic Teuchi Udon Noodles effortlessly and replicate the same in your own kitchen. - 145.694
Pizza With Toppings
Having kids around and pleasing them making a lovely pizza can be so easy through this recipe. Check out Chef Tamra making pizza starting right with the dough and delicious toppings as well. Great pizza playdate with kids! - 113.659