- » Double Waffle
Double Waffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of double waffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for double waffle recipes.
Double Corn Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle baker.
2. In a large basin, sift together the flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Stir in the sugar and cornmeal.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, buttermilk and oil till blended.
4. Lightly stir in the dry... - 48.3673
Double Wheat Waffles
1) In a measuring cup, mix together egg yolks, oil, honey and water and put aside.
2) Into the work bowl of the food processor,add the wheat flour, soy flour, baking powder, wheat germ, milk powder and salt and pulse on/off to order to mix.
3)... - 47.8875
You May Also Like!
Why not try this Basic Waffle Recipe? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Basic Waffle Recipe to believe it! - 37.2613
Light 'n' Crispy Buttermilk Waffles
Put all dry ingredients into a bowl, break in the eggs, add the bacon drippings, and stir in the buttermilk.
Let the batter stand about 15 to 30 minutes, until it almost doubles in quantity (because of the large amount of baking powder).
Bake waffles in a... - 30.2967
Chocolate Ice Waffles
To make waffle batter, beat butter, unflavored sugar, vanilla sugar and salt in a medium bowl until pale and fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Fold in flour and baking powder then mix in buttermilk.
Batter will be thick.
Heat waffle iron; brush lightly with... - 40.5109
Belgian Waffles With Strawberries And Ice Cream
Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together dry ingredients; set aside.
In small mixing bowl combine milk, egg yolk, oil, and vanilla; add sifted ingredients and, using electric mixer, beat until smooth.
Spray nonstick waffle iron with nonstick... - 30.9558
Corn Meal Waffles
1.In a double boiler, pour in boiling water and place the corn meal, stir in salt and shortening
2.Now cook for 10 minutes, keep stirring occasionally
3.Once cooked, let stand to cool
4.Now add in beaten egg yolks
5.Sift flour with soda and baking... - 41.153
Waffle Breakfast Kabobs
Thread skewers, alternating pieces of waffle, sausage, crab apple, and ending with an orange wedge.
Preheat the grill.
Set skewers on grid over ashen coals.
Grill kabobs for about 4 minutes, rotating frequendy, until sausage is cooked. - 24.087
Hurry Up Luncheon Waffles
Heat cheese spread in top of double boiler or over very low heat.
Stir in ham and green beans; heat thoroughly.
Heat waffles according to directions on package.
To serve, spoon sauce over waffles. - 29.1431
Soy Nut Waffles
1. In a small bowl, beat yolks and melted butter.
2. In a basin, sift flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Whisk egg mixture into the dry ingredients and then blend in sour cream.
4. Coat nut meats with soy flour.
5. Fold nuts and soy flour into the... - 40.1087
Flemish Waffles is a delicious snack recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Flemish Waffles, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 38.3033
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make belgian waffles - a yeasted waffle batter. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun... - 105.625