- » Double Cupcake
Double Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of double cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for double cupcake recipes.
Episode 133 - Cupcake Inspiration
1. Line cupcake pan with liner and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. Cream butter and sugar together for 3-5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
4. Pour vanilla and add eggs, one at a time and beat after each... - 0
You May Also Like!
Double Chocolate Cupcakes
In mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Stir in water, egg, oil and vanilla and mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Spoon into muffin cups, filling only half full.
Bake 6 for 3 minutes at 70% power.
Be careful not to... - 41.6684
Combine milk and chocolate in top of double boiler.
Set over simmering water until milk is scalded and chocolate is melted.
Stir until well blended.
Vigorously stir about 3 tablespoons of the hot milk mixture into the slightly beaten egg; immediately blend... - 44.6439
Orange Poppy Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Line twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups with paper baking cups; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl sift together flour and baking powder; stir in poppy seed and orange peel and set aside.
3. Using mixer, in large mixing bowl beat... - 37.4185
Butter Ruth Aldridge Chocolate Cupcakes
Cream butter and sugar together; sift flour and soda and add alternately with the milk to butter-sugar mixture.
Add beaten egg yolks.
Melt the 1/2 cup grated chocolate with the 1/2 cup extra sweet milk in top of double boiler.
Cool chocolate mixture, and - 33.6176
Double Cream Chocolate Ganache
Chop the chocolate using a knife or food processor and place in a heat proof bowl.
Pour the cream into a pan.
Bring to the boil and pour onto the chopped chocolate.
Mix well to obtain a smooth, shiny texture.
Leave to cool at room temperature so that the... - 25.3256
Double Duty Cake Mix
1. Line 6 custard cups with paper cups. pour batter until half full.
2. Grease the bottom of a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put together cake mix, eggs and water.
4. Mix the ingredients with electric mixer on... - 43.8615
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 127.537
Whole Wheat Cupcakes
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup milk.
Blend rest of milk with honey, oil, eggs, seasonings and salt.
Stir in flours.
Add yeast mixture and nuts.
Turn into oiled bowl.
Let rise in warm place for 2 hours.
Punch down dough.
Drop by table-spoonfuls into oiled... - 42.5074
Chocolate And Mint Cupcakes
To make the butter-cream frosting:
1. In a large bowl add soft butter and whisk together until soft and creamy.
2. Sift the icing sugar a little at a time whisking to incorporate.
3. Repeat until all the sugar is incorporated.
To make the... - 90.8096
Melt butter with chocolate in top of double boiler over warm water.
In large mixing bowl combine sugar replacement, flour and salt; stir in melted chocolate mixture.
Add eggs and vanilla extract.
Stir just until moistened and blended.
Spoon batter into muffin... - 31.1895