- » Double Chocolate Bread
Double Chocolate Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of double chocolate bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for double chocolate bread recipes.
Double Boiler Chocolate Bread Pudding
Combine chocolate and milk in a double-boiler top over simmering water.
Stir occasionally until chocolate is melted.
Mix in the sugar.
Meanwhile, beat the brown sugar, salt, and extract into the eggs until thoroughly blended.
Add bread cubes and toss until... - 41.1152
Double Raisin Chocolate Cinnamon Soda Bread
Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease a 7-inch cheesecake pan.
In a large bowl, mix together 4 1/2 cups flour, caraway seed, baking powder, salt, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon and raisins.
Add butter or margarine and continue mixing until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add... - 42.7182
Chocolate Date Nut Bread
A Chocolate Dale Nut Bread recipe any cook can try out. This Chocolate date nut bread is soothing to the eyes as it is to the palate. Try it at your leisure! - 43.8969
Panhandle Ghirardelli Chocolate Bread
Heat milk with water until lukewarm (105°-115°F).
Soften yeast in warm liquid.
Stir in oil, sugar and vanilla.
Sift flour with Ground Chocolate, salt and cinnamon.
Using wooden spoon, add half the dry ingredients to liquid; add remaining dry ingredients 1... - 44.877
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame.
3. In a mixing bowl that fits over the double boiler, combine the chocolate... - 45.0554
Chocolate Fruit Bread
Mix milk, sugar and salt; cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in 2 cups warm water; add to milk mixture.
Add 6 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Add butter, 6 cups flour, candied fruit and chocolate chips; mix well.
Knead in remaining flour.
Place in... - 46.8199
Chocolate Yeast Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine 1-1/4 cups flour, cocoa, sugar, yeast, salt and baking soda.
In a saucepan, heat the water, milk, chocolate chips and butter; stir until chocolate is melted.
Cool to 120°-130°.
Add to dry ingredients; beat on medium speed for 2... - 46.3976
Rich Chocolate Yeast Bread
In small saucepan, heat milk and water until warm (105 to 115°F.).
Dissolve yeast in liquid.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, sugar, cocoa and salt; blend well.
Add warm liquid, eggs, melted margarine,... - 46.5269
Chocolate Bread Pudding
Heat chocolate and milk in double boiler until chocolate is melted.
Combine brown sugar and egg yolks; add chocolate mixture gradually, stirring vigorously.
Combine bread and chocolate mixture; let stand 10 to 15 minutes, stirring... - 43.3445
Chocolate Banana Croissant Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) In the top of a double boiler, whisk the eggs until blended.
3) Whisk in the cocoa powder and brown sugar until thoroughly blended.
4) Then stir in the milk and cream.
5) Set the top of the double... - 49.1029
Dense And Dark Chocolate Loaf
1) Set your oven to preheat at 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Prepare a shelf at the middle of the oven.
2) In a large loaf tin (about 20cm long, measured from the top edge), place a large sized baking paper inside the loaf tin keeping extra paper on the... - 48.3388
No Knead Sandwich Bread
1. Stir yeast into water in small bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Add oil.
2. Combine all-purpose flour, oats, soy flour, gluten, sesame seeds, sugar substitute and salt in food processor fitted with plastic dough blade. Using on/off pulsing action, process until... - 38.8028
Chocolate Chip Coffee Ring
In large mixer bowl combine 7 cup of the flour and the yeast.
Heat together milk, butter or margarine, sugar, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add egg.
Beat at low speed with electric... - 37.927
In small bowl, combine raisins and rum; cover and let stand overnight.
Drain, reserving rum.
In bowl, break marzipan into small pieces; knead in candied peel and raisins until combined, adding reserved rum if too stiff.
Form into two 1-inch (2.5 cm) diameter... - 41.2879
Chocolate Cinnamon Buns
Dissolve yeast in warm water; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, cocoa, shortening, salt and egg.
Add yeast mixture to form a soft dough.
Knead five to 10 times.
Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
Cover and let rise... - 41.0851
Baked Chocolate Walnut Squares
1. In a large bowl, combine hot-roll mix, 2 tablespoons of sugar and shortening. Add eggs and water (according to direction on the hot-roll mix box).
2. Place a clean towel over the mix and keep in a warm place. Allow it to rise for one hour... - 47.5895
Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
Lightly beat together the water, egg, salt, 1 x 15 ml spoon/1 tablespoon of the butter and the vinegar, and pour the mixture into the well.
Incorporate all the ingredients by hand.
Beat the... - 46.8738