- » Double Blueberry Tart
Double Blueberry Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of double blueberry tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for double blueberry tart recipes.
Double Blueberry Tart
In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, combine 2 cups of the blueberries, granulated sugar, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil over high heat; stir often until berries are as thick as soft jam, 8 to 10 minutes.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate... - 34.1255
Custard Tart With Blueberries
1. Make the pastry. Sift the flour and salt into the bowl of a food processor and stir in the sugar and orange rind. Add the butter and process until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the water and process until the ingredients just come together.... - 38.1115
You May Also Like!
Blueberry And Cream Tarts
Process the flour, almonds, butter, and sugar with the metal blade of a food processor until the mixture just begins to hold together, about 40 seconds.
Press into six 4-inch [10cm] round tart pans with removable fluted rims and chill for 20 minutes.
Preheat... - 40.9871
Double Crust Fruit Pie
Stir together flour and salt.
Cut in shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of the flour mixture; gently toss.
Push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form into 2 balls.
On lightly floured surface... - 38.2472
Fresh Fruit Tart
With the warm weather upon us, Chef Michael of www.Food-Travels.com shows you how to make a simple yet beautiful summer dessert to impress your friends and family at the next party. - 54.6338
My dad and I have spent a lifetime bonding over our love of blueberry pie. I knew I had mastered this recipe when I got his stamp of approval. When selecting blueberries, remember that they don’t sweeten after being picked. Generally, the bigger a blueberry... - 42.1225
Easy Brunch Blueberry Muffins
A real delight for muffin lovers! This video shows how to prepare the perfect blueberry muffins. It is simple to prepare with a rich taste of cinnamon, light, fluffy and full of berries. The glazed, crunch topping makes it a fine option for breakfast or just... - 126.422
Summer Berry Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Mix the egg yolk with the chilled water and sprinkle over the dry ingredients. Mix to a firm dough.
2. Put the dough on... - 40.3012
Montana Huckleberry Pie
1)Preheat the oven to 450 Deg F.
2) Combine the flour and sugar with the berries and keep aside.
3) Roll around half the pastry dough to 1/8-inch thickness and press into a 9-inch pie pan and pour the berries into the pie shell.
4)... - 35.8117
Healthy Flourless Chocolate Cake
Isn't it amazing how a few simple substitutions can turn even the most decadent treats into pure healthy delights? Don't believe. Then you have to try this flourless chocolate cake recipe in your kitchen to know that not all things chocolatey are bad for you.... - 124.081