- » Dosa Ready Mix
Dosa Ready Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dosa ready mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dosa ready mix recipes.
1. To make the spicy red paste for the dosa spread, blend corn flour, ginger and garlic paste, curry powder and half measures of oil and water. Mix and set aside.
2. In a pan, apply oil for frying.
3. Take 1 big spoon of the dosa... - 85.9668
You May Also Like!
Mix Dal Dosa
For Chutney :
1. Take a blender jar, put curd and green chillies and salt and blend it into a fine paste.
2. Heat a small pan, put mustard seeds, a pinch of hing and curry leaves and saute them.
3. Mix it with the paste. Your chutney is ready.
For Dosa :
1.... - 44.0841
Dosa - Part 1 - Making Of Dosa Batter
If you are keen on making a famous South Indian cuisine, then do try this. It's a mouth watering dosa. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef shows how to make the dosa batter by blending all the ingredients. You should follow... - 92.7924
Crispy Dosa - Part 2 - Making Of Crispy Dosa
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally learn how to prepare the dosa. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. You can use any filing for the dosa, like cheese, potato or whatever you like. I suggest that you... - 93.5187
Parippu Dosa (lentil Dosa Kerala Style)
This used to be my favorite dosa during my childhood, when my mother used to make it paper thin and crispy, served right out of the tawa! She used to sprinkle drumstick leaves as topping and I could eat as much as 5 to 6 in one go; well, I still can! Mom’s... - 0
Arachu Vacha Dosa (dosa Without Fermentation)
This is not a typical fermented dosa. This recipe is made from freshly ground batter. So it is mildly sweet and with the flavor of coconut and cumin. This is for anyone who loves dosas but is not fond of the fermented taste. - 0
Oats Masala Dosa-stuffed Chickpea Crepe
1. Rinse the rice and dal; soak for four hours along with fenugreek seeds.
2. Soak the oats for 20 minutes.
3. Grind all the soaked ingredients into a smooth batter, season with salt and let sit for 8 hours.
4. Soak and boil chickpea, take out... - 105.567
Rava Dosa With Spaghetti (pooda)- Semolina Crepes
To all those who enjoy having dosas should surely try this recipe. Dosa is very famous in South India. This is really delicious to eat. You can serve the dosa with hot sambhar and chutney. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 103.245
Homemade Crispy Flour Dosa With Chutney
I learnt this dosa recipe from my mom. It is ideal for those who do not want to get into the messy job of grinding the batter or do not have a wet grinder at home. - 0
Crispy Dosa - Rice And Lentil Crepes
Those fond of South Indian cuisine will really enjoy eating these dosas. The chef shows how to make the batter. You can serve the dosa with chutney and hot sambhar. You can use any type of filling for the dosa. Do watch the video as Chef Bhavna explains the... - 99.9345
Onion Cheese Dosa
An exotic dosa from Alka's kitchen. Serve this dosa with hot piping Sambar and coconut chutney and enjoy the praises. - 0