- » Dosa Ready Mix
Dosa Ready Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dosa ready mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dosa ready mix recipes.
1. To make the spicy red paste for the dosa spread, blend corn flour, ginger and garlic paste, curry powder and half measures of oil and water. Mix and set aside.
2. In a pan, apply oil for frying.
3. Take 1 big spoon of the dosa... - 87.7065
You May Also Like!
Mix Dal Dosa
For Chutney :
1. Take a blender jar, put curd and green chillies and salt and blend it into a fine paste.
2. Heat a small pan, put mustard seeds, a pinch of hing and curry leaves and saute them.
3. Mix it with the paste. Your chutney is ready.
For Dosa :
1.... - 42.6111
Dosa - Part 1 - Making Of Dosa Batter
If you are keen on making a famous South Indian cuisine, then do try this. It's a mouth watering dosa. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef shows how to make the dosa batter by blending all the ingredients. You should follow... - 93.2283
Crispy Dosa - Part 2 - Making Of Crispy Dosa
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally learn how to prepare the dosa. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. You can use any filing for the dosa, like cheese, potato or whatever you like. I suggest that you... - 93.865
Oats Masala Dosa-stuffed Chickpea Crepe
1. Rinse the rice and dal; soak for four hours along with fenugreek seeds.
2. Soak the oats for 20 minutes.
3. Grind all the soaked ingredients into a smooth batter, season with salt and let sit for 8 hours.
4. Soak and boil chickpea, take out... - 104.832
Rava Dosa With Spaghetti (pooda)- Semolina Crepes
To all those who enjoy having dosas should surely try this recipe. Dosa is very famous in South India. This is really delicious to eat. You can serve the dosa with hot sambhar and chutney. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 90.5673
Crispy Dosa - Rice And Lentil Crepes
Those fond of South Indian cuisine will really enjoy eating these dosas. The chef shows how to make the batter. You can serve the dosa with chutney and hot sambhar. You can use any type of filling for the dosa. Do watch the video as Chef Bhavna explains the... - 109.38
Rava Dosa And Peanut Chutney
In a bowl add all the above ingredients and water and mix to a dosa batter with sapatula nicely.see that it should not get lumps.when the batter is ready
Keep dosa pan on a gas,when it is hot add oil and put dosa batter in a sapatula and add oil on the... - 51.6873
Instant Cheesy Spinach Dosa
A very healthy and colorful recipe for kids. Instant to make no need to soak rice, grind and keep on fermentation, gets ready in less that 10 mts without much mess :-) - 112.162
Soak urad dal and methi seeds toegther whole might.
Morning grind it and mix with ragi flour,salt .
Stir nicely and allow to ferment.
When it is ready stir the batter nicely and add on hot pan.
Roast both side and eat with peanut chutney,........... - 35.8466
Spring Roll Dosa Making
If you are looking for ways to serve a tantalizing breakfast, try your hands in Bhal Dave's fusion spring roll dosas. Serve with green coriander or sweet chutney. Everyone is going to rave about it! - 73.0414